Wildest Dreams - A Chris Evan...

بواسطة Geenie90

"I can see the end as it begins..." Fleur Irving works at one of the most successful real estate agents in H... المزيد

Girl Boss
First Meetings
Staring at the Sunset
Bouquets and Invitations
Red lips & Rosy cheeks
Secrets
Girls Night
Breakfast Date
No One Has To Know What We Do
The New Normal
But This Is Getting Good Now
His Voice Is A Familiar Sound
His Hands Are In My Hair
Going Public
Family Affair
This Is Gonna Take Me Down
My Last Request It Is...
Homecoming
Decisions
Girl At Home
An Offer
Say You'll Remember Me
I Don't Wanna Lose This With You
Someday When You Leave Me, I Bet These Memories Follow You Around
Moving Forward
Barbeques and Boyfriends
Say My Name And Everything Just Stops
The Most Wonderful Time Of The Year
I Wanna Be Your Endgame Pt 1
I Wanna Be Your Endgame pt 2
He Knelt To The Ground...
The Engagement Party
Wedding Prep
From "Yes" To "I Do"
Epilogue

It's Nice To Have A Friend

1.8K 98 16
بواسطة Geenie90

"You make for one cute villain" I smirk as I let Dodger into Chris's trailer on set and look him up and down. "Very stylish, I like the trippy scarf".

I've been dog sitting for the last couple of months with Chris being back and forth, but now they're finishing up with 'Knives Out' this week, it means I can return Dodge to his master.

"Shut up" He drawls with a grin and says hello to Dodger before hugging me. "Thanks for taking care of him".

"Oh, he has like six girlfriends now, seriously he's had so much attention from the girls in the office. He's been spoilt as hell".

Chris chuckles. "Now that I can believe", and looks at me. "How's Ryan treating you?"

Shit.

I haven't told him or anyone about what happened after the barbeque.

"We erm...well we broke up". I shrug it off

"Ah shit, I'm sorry".

I brush it off, "It's fine, wasn't meant to be".

"Well he's an idiot". He says and chucks me a soda from the mini fridge. Dodger flopping down next to him. "Ain't that right Bubba?"

Dodger just lays there panting happily at the fact he's back with Chris again, not to say that he hated being with me. In fact he was basking in all the toys and treats that were given to him.

"I might just marry Dodger, he doesn't answer back and likes snuggles".

"Conversation would be very one sided though" Chris chuckles. "I've gotta get his hips checked out, vet says he made need a replacement, just not sure whether it's only one or both".

"Let's hope for just one, he hasn't been in any pain when he's been with me".

"I've only just noticed lately he's struggling a bit, need to do some X-rays to see". He says and then looks at me, "you sure you're ok about the whole Ryan thing?"

"Oh, yeah, I mean - it was probably gonna happen..."

"What happened?" I fall silent and he frowns, "Fleur..."

I shrug, "he made me choose".

"Choose?"

"Yeah, he made me choose - you or him, so I chose you".

Chris looks at me in disbelief, "what the fuck? Why?"

"Because it turned out he couldn't handle the fact that we were still friends, wanted me to cut ties with you all. I mean, I don't blame him for feeling like he did, but he could've been less shitty in some ways".

"Well we can add bartenders to the 'guys to avoid' list, coming under the number one spot which is actors". He says to try and cheer me up.

I laugh, "yeah you guys all suck, I'm good - really, been over it for a while."

Chris looks at Dodger who looks at him. "Do you believe her Bubba?" Dodger blinks, "neither do I".

At that moment one of the crew knocks on the door and tells Chris he's on in five. "I should go then..." I make my excuses. I know the girls in hair and make up will keep Dodger company.

"Look, I finish filming around seven, all going to plan. Why don't you come to my hotel and we can have dinner? Or take out? Whatever, my thank you to you for keeping my buddy busy while I've been gone".

I think about it and nod. "Ok then, let me know if there's any changes".  I say and give Dodger a hug while a crew member now opens the door and tells Chris they're ready.

He sends me the details of where he's staying and I head home to finish off some work and to get changed.

**

"Please tell me that this character will not have some kind of pornstache". I laugh later that evening as I look through the details of what Chris will be working on after the new year. A tv adaption of a book about a boy accused of murder - and Chris will be playing his dad...

I can sense the DILF energy already.

"God no".  He says and sips his soda.

"That really wasn't your finest hour" I remind him, picking at my pizza slice.

The moustache for Lobby Hero earlier this year had us all in fits of laughter. Scott never lets him live it down.

"I promise you, no moustache". He laughs

"Well it certainly sounds gritty, something that steers away from Captain America, although I think Ransom Drysdale will certainly have a few people hot under the collar, whether he's a little shit or not"

"It's nice not to play a good guy for once, played Cap for ten years and closest he got was going on the run".

"And it's nice to see you play something different. Even if this new guy sounds complicated".

"That ain't the half of it". He says and quickly whips a pizza slice away from Dodger as he tries to sneak it from his plate. "Don't give me that look" he half laughs as Dodger now does his best sad face. Eyes wide so as he can make his owner guilty.

I shake my head. "He spoils you too much" taking  the last of the treats from my purse and chucking it to Dodger.

"Oh and you don't?" Chris throws me a look.

I shrug. "I came prepared"

We talk about work, for both me and him, what plans for Christmas are and just anything stupid. It's a little like when we first met, talking crap and just enjoying one another's company.

Eventually I have to go though and as I hug Chris goodbye I take in the familiar smell that's never left me. "Let me know when you wrap shooting". I smile up at him.

"Fleur..."

"Yeah?"

He pauses, like he wants to say something but he can't. "Just...let me know you got back ok, yeah?"

My heart sinks a little, as I longed for him to beg me to stay. But he knows I shouldn't. Even I know I shouldn't.

"Promise". I say weakly and give him a kiss on the cheek, not turning round as I walk down the hall to the elevator. If I do then I'll only run back to him again.

I get in and try not to cry as the doors go to close, but as they do a hand stops them, forcing them open again.

It's Chris.

We both stare at one another for a moment before the doors begin to close again. "You're meant to either get in or I'm meant to get out". I remind him helpfully as he keeps them open this time.

"I know..."

I try to act as normal as possible. "What is it? Don't think I forgot anything".

"Ryan's an idiot, and so am I..."

"Well I know that" I smirk.

He pulls me out of the elevator. "What have I gotta do to get you back?"

"Not sleeping with your co-stars is a big winner". I state and then shake my head, "we shouldn't even be..."

"Fleur. I want you back, so tell me what I have to do and I'll do it. I fucked up, and I'm paying for it, but I can't watch guys like Ryan break your heart when I still love you".

I look at him, "and what about you? What if you break my heart again? Because it hasn't really got over the first round of that".

"I know, and that's why I wanna get it right this time. I don't wanna screw up, I don't wanna hurt you, geez if I had a ring I'd ask you to freaking marry me!"

My mouth falls open in shock at this. "That would probably not be the best idea, you know I would say no".

"I know, but I'd just keep on asking anyway".  He says gently, "you know how I feel".

How he feels is obvious, and has been to me ever since we reverted to being friends. I nod, swallowing the lump that's now in my throat, "I know, and I'm pretty sure you know how I do as well".

"So why are we tiptoeing around one another?"

I shake my head, "I don't know..."

Our connection is too strong for us to just simply get along. We're always gonna end up back with one another. That much is clear.

He leans in and kisses me, and I let him - feeling like suddenly everything has just righted itself again.

"You're staying here with me tonight" he murmurs into my ear.

I'm not about to argue with that.

واصل القراءة

ستعجبك أيضاً

159K 6.5K 131
One drunken night in Vegas Chris got married to Mya. What started as the happiest day of their lives ended in disaster... What should have been the s...
137K 4.5K 30
~~COMPLETE~~ 6 months after the sudden death of his wife and the birth of his daughter, Chris Evans finally gives in, hiring a new nanny to help him...
47K 1.4K 15
In which the Princess falls in love with an actor. Y/n L/n, Princess of Davia, is promised in marriage to her best friend Thomas. They both try to st...
44.9K 1.7K 46
"Some people talk about that love at first sight shit To keep it real I don't know whether I believe it's true But if it is than tell me if I'm wrong...