~ HotHead ~ | A MHA meets MLB...

By starlightwoofwoof

After traveling dimensions through a strange portal, Class 1-A of U.A High (and their teacher, Shota Aizawa)... More

~ Chapter 1 : The Horrible Nightmare ~
~ Chapter 2 : The Hallucanations ~
~ Chapter 3 : HotHead ~
~ Chapter 4 : The New Villain ~
~ Chapter 5 : The Destruction ~
~ Chapter 7 : The Final Battle ~
~ Chapter 8 : Bakugo ~
~ Chapter 9 : The News ~
~ Chapter 10 : Another Horrible Nightmare ~
~ Chapter Art : Random Art and Edits :D ~
~ Chapter 11 : The Dreaded School Day ~
~ Chapter 12 : The Confession ~ [FINALE]
~ Chapter 1(?) : Thank You 💙✨ ~

~ Chapter 6 : The New Heroes ~

327 2 2
By starlightwoofwoof

Kirishima and Midoriya managed to hide themselves in an abandoned alleyway in between two almost destroyed buildings, and managed to survive the giant explosion HotHead caused. The red and green haired duo were sitting down next to each other, tightly hugging to protect one another during the explosion. After the explosion died down ..

"M-Midoriya? .."

"Kirishima?!"

"You're alive!", they both said.

They both let go of their hug in shock .. and just .. stared at each other.

Kirishima's expression suddenly turned sad and he sat next to Midoriya once more. He coughed a little from all the dust around them, and then a loud sigh came out of his sharp toothed mouth.

"This .. this is all my fault .. honestly." "Huh? How .. is this .. your fault?" Midoriya asked, sadly, but a bit confused.
Kirishima didn't even respond for a few seconds. And then he started to sob ..
"I-It's my fault, IT'S MY FAULT!!" Kirishima tugged his bright red hair in sadness.
"I-I should've at least had an actually good talking-to with him last night!!" As Midoriya looked at him as he went on with his explanation, Midoriya started tearing up as well.

"I-I should've known there was something wrong with him!!" "Woah, woah, hey! Kirishima, what are you talking about?" Midoriya asked, putting his cold hand on Kirishima's shoulder.

"When I woke Bakugo up from him sleeping in class .. he was crying .."
"Wait .. really? What happened? .."
"I-I have no idea .. he probably had a nightmare .. and even though THAT should've been enough, he just started to act so weirdly ever since then! I think he started hallucinating things and it made him really upset!"
"Hallucinating?"
"Yeah! On our way to Marinette's house, he yelled at someone I couldn't see!"
"What? .."
"A-And even when THAT should've been enough to tell me something was wrong with him .. he didn't sleep at all last night .. that nightmare must've been terrible .. h-he even asked me if I hated him .."

Kirishima clutched his legs in his crouched sitting position and slumped his head down.

"Wait, did you talk to him last night at least?"
"Yes, b-but that barely did anything!! And now .. my best bro has become a monster .."

Kirishima cried in his sad, crouched position.

"My first love has become something completely unrecognizable ..", Kirishima sadly whispered.
"What? .." Midoriya didn't hear what the red haired boy said, but he tried to console him anyway. "H-Hey ..", Midoriya whimpered. "It's .. not your fault .. it's nobody's fault! All we can do now is try to save Kacchan."
"HOW, MIDORIYA?!" Kirishima yelled, slightly scaring Midoriya. "W-We don't even have our quirks anymore!! How can we even do ANYTHING at this point?!" Midoriya thought about what Kirishima just said for a moment ..
"I-I don't know ..", Midoriya sadly and softly said. He looked at the sad, crying boy next to him. Midoriya put his arms out for Kirishima to hug him once more. Kirishima glared at Midoriya's empathetic, teary green eyes and then tightly hugged him.

After a few minutes of hugs and tears, Kirishima and Midoriya suddenly heard footsteps running towards their little hiding place. Kirishima gasped, horrified that who he thought was the murderous creature that his best friend turned into found them.

"We're going to die ..", Kirishima whispered.

The boys hugged each other the tightest they have hugged in the past 30 minutes to shield themselves. They closed their eyes and just .. waited to die ..

Suddenly, they heard the footsteps walking into the alleyway ...

"Please don't hurt us, Bakubro .. please .."

"Oh, don't worry, it's me!"

The boys were surprised to hear a soft, female voice.
They turned around to see one of the people they wanted to see the most in that situation, Ladybug! Kirishima gasped.

"Holy shit, Ladybug!! You're okay!!"

Kirishima and Midoriya's eyes lit up seeing the hero. She was a bit scratched up though, it seemed like she had tried to fight HotHead already once.

"Umm .. are you okay?" Kirishima asked, sniffling from his crying. "Yes, I'm fine." Ladybug replied. "However, I need your help."

Kirishima and Midoriya sadly looked at Ladybug, knowing that they couldn't help because of their lack of quirks.

"I-I'm really sorry, Ladybug .. but we can't help. We don't have our quirks in this world.", Kirishima explained, even though Ladybug seemed to already know the fact.

Ladybug sighed and then slightly smiled. "Oh, really?" Kirishima and Midoriya were confused at the response.

Suddenly, Ladybug opened her magical yo-yo and pulled out two strange pieces of jewelry. A light blue hair clip and a gray choker.
The boys were confused, yet very stunned and amazed by the sight.
Then, Ladybug started her speech ..

"Ejiro Kirishima, this is the miraculous of the shark. Izuku Midoriya, this is the miraculous of the sheep." Ladybug gave the hair clip and chocker to their new respective owners. "If you accept these, you will use them for the greater good. Can I trust you guys? Please .. you two are the only ones left." Kirishima and Midoriya stared at each other and then stared at Ladybug once more. The boys looked at each other again and they nodded, knowing that they're going to help Bakugo return to who he was before. Suddenly the jewelry both glowed, the shark miraculous glowed blue and the sheep miraculous glowed pink, yellow and teal.

The boys gasped as two small lights flew around the both of them. Kirishima and Midoriya's jaws dropped when they saw two tiny, animal-like creatures in front of them. "What the? .." "HOLY ALL MIGHT!!"

"Hey there, redhead!", the shark kwami called out to Kirishima. "My name's Kizzu!" "Oh .. uhh .. Ejiro Kirishima. Nice to meet you, little man!"

"Hi ..", the sheep kwami said, shyly. "H-Hello!", Midoriya replied. "My name's Izuku Midoriya. What's yours?" "Curlly .." "Aww, cute name!"

Then, Kirishima looked over, courageously at Midoriya.

"Let's do this."
"Of course."

"Alright, all you have to do is say 'Kizzu, fins out!'"
"Yeah .. to transform, you have to say 'Curlly, prance the fields'."

"Kizzu, FINS OUT!!"
"Curlly, PRANCE THE FIELDS!!"

The boys felt so magical as they transformed into their new hero forms.

Kirishima's hero suit was grey and a darker grey and he had black boots on. He had a large shark tail connected to his suit. His hair didn't change much, but his pupils turned cat-like and slightly blue. He had a little shark fin on the top of his head and he had a black mask underneath his eyes. His miraculous went from light blue to a dark blue.

(decided to make a little edit of him- heheh-)

Midoriya now had a teal hero suit with a fluffy neck piece. The grey chocker he had on his neck has now become gold with a little pink heart on it. His little diamond-like freckles became more heart shaped. He had a darkish teal mask underneath his eyes and had four little sheep horns on his head. Midoriya's nose even now had a pink tint on the end of it.

         (I also made an edit of him- heheh-)

Kirishima and Midoriya were absolutely AMAZED.

"Woah!", Kirishima said. "Wow!", Midoriya exclaimed.

"Alright, ready .. uhh ..", Ladybug wasn't sure what to refer to them as.

"The Great Red!"
"Umm .. Woolie! Yeah .."

"Alright, ready you two?!"

"READY!!"

___________________________________________________________________

Chat Noir was trying to fight HotHead the best he could alone. Before that, the hero duo tried to defeat HotHead by themselves, however, they definitely needed more help. Chat Noir was pretty beaten up. HotHead stood above the cat hero, who was he very close to defeating.

"Well, well, Chat Noir ..", the demon growled.

"Any last words?!", he said with two explosions in each of his gloved hands.

"I-I ..", Chat whimpered ..

"Hey, ASSHOLE!!"

HotHead gasped at this new voice that wasn't Ladybug. He turned around quickly and angrily.

Sure, Ladybug was there, however there were now two more heroes along with her. The demon who was up in the air started to laugh.

"Oh, you brought two more friends with you~! How pathetic .."

"Heh .. we'll see who's the pathetic one when we beat you!!", The Great Red said, intimidatingly.

___________________________________________________________________

To be continued . . . 😳

Hii- hope you enjoyed- ✨

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

216K 6.1K 39
this book is a total joke btw i didn't take it super seriously while writing to the point it's embarrassing lol completed •Intro •30 chapters •Hal...
439K 14.3K 46
After Bakugo is rescued from the League of Villains, everything seems to go back to normal, Class 1-A is back to its energetic self and Bakugo is bac...
36.4K 1.2K 20
I DO NOT TAKE REQUESTS OR SUGGESTIONS I have made one of these before. THIS IS NOT A CONTINUATION OF THAT! So if you haven't read my other one that...
5.1K 192 13
written by, @sokimiyum ⓘ og: Kōhei Horikoshi ⓘ status : ongoing ᝰ.ᐟ " Talk to the countless me who were created by misunderstandings " ⁺...