Chenry Oneshots

By writer19fantasy

Chenry moments I wish happened. Some follow the storyline of season 5, some are just random Disclaimer: I do... More

Chapter 1 - Flabber Gassed
Chapter 2 - Danger Things
Chapter 3 - I want to take care of you
Chapter 4 - The Great Cactus Con
Chapter 6 - Saving Charlotte Part 1
Chapter 7 - Saving Charlotte Part 2
Chapter 8 - Saving Charlotte Part 3
Chapter 9 - Three feet rule
Chapter 10 - You try fighting her

Chapter 5 - The Great Cactus Con Part 2

1K 23 2
By writer19fantasy

Summary: Season 5 Episode 5. Part 2

Henry had come from the kitchen with a bowl of grapes. He needed a snack after their run to his house since Piper threatened to burn his lucky comb if they didn't arrive soon. He went over and popped one in Charlotte's mouth murmuring, "here,". She gladly accepted.

"Can you guys not be annoyingly affectionate to each other?" Piper complained adjusting her dress. "You're giving me tonsillitis."

"How are we giving you tonsilitis?" Henry asked.

Piper looked at him as if he was dumb, which, in her opinion, he was. "You're being overly sweet."

"And that's a bad thing?"

"It is when you do it around me."

"So, you're saying that you don't want what we have when you get a boyfriend of your own?" He gestured between him and Charlotte.

"I'm saying that when I get a boyfriend, I won't be lovey-dovey in front of my stupid brother."

"Hey! I am the opposite of lovey-dovey!" Charlotte scoffed making Henry swat her shoulder. "And, at least I won't be worried about a temperamental sister that complains when she sees affection around her."

"I am not temperamental!" Piper all but shrieked.

Henry made a face and opened his mouth to retort but was stopped by Charlotte who shoved a grape in it. "Alright! Stop! I don't wanna be in the middle of your sibling fight again. I mean it," she added sternly, pointing a finger at each of them. They sighed simultaneously, both their tantrums going down. "Are you two cool?"

"Yeah..."

"Our bad..."

Piper and Henry eyed one another then stuck their tongues out. Charlotte rolled her eyes at their immaturity. The younger Hart went back to adjust the green cactus dress on her body while the other one slipped another grape in his mouth and went to sit on the couch.

"Don't sit there," Piper warned.

Henry groaned, chewing. "I can't be sweet to Charlotte, I can't sit here, what else? It's my house too, Piper. I sits where I wants- Eeep!"

With raised eyebrows, Piper watched her brother proceed to sit despite her advice, proving, once again, her assumption of him being dumb. "I just meant, because that's where all the extra cactus needles are."

"I feel that now," he said in a tight voice. Charlotte couldn't help the laugh that burst out of her, causing her boyfriend to glare.

"Awww, sweetieee," she pursed her lips, trying not to giggle.

Piper looked at her weirdly before turning back to him. "Also, I'm gonna need those needles back."

"Sure thing," Henry winced as he stood up, limping over to the two girls, what felt like a thousand needles poked his bum as he walked.

"Here, lemme help," Charlotte offered, placing the garments she was holding onto the dining table. Henry used the island next to the shelves for support and turned slightly so she could have access to the needles. She began to take them out of his butt as gently as she could.

"Wash your hands after," Piper demanded.

-----(Timeskip: A little after Patina arrives and Henry and Jasper are outside on the porch)

Charlotte went back to modifying Piper's cactus dress as Henry took Jasper out to talk some sense into him. She had also tried to keep him from embarrassing his friend in front of his crush which she was sure wouldn't end well.

"How does Jasper know Kid Danger?" Piper wondered, raising her arms slightly as Charlotte fussed around her.

"Uhhh... he... they...crossed paths before," Charlotte chuckled nervously. "Kid Danger saved Jasper from...uh...hehe...uh...a giraffe!"

"A giraffe?"

"Yeah! Umm... Jasper was attacked by one."

"Then why does Kid Danger owe him?" She asked.

"I think I hear the boys calling me," Charlotte, running out of lies, dropped everything on the table and ran for the door.

"But, I didn't hear-"

Charlotte was already out the door, sighing in relief. She felt extremely terrible that she had to lie to the girl, but she had no choice. Piper was becoming one of her close friends and even more now that she was dating her brother. It won't do well for her to lie to his sister. Then again, Henry was doing the same thing.

Charlotte was brought back to reality when she heard bickering from her two friends. Henry would go first and Jasper would retaliate by giving him a pleading look.

"Dude!"

"Brooo."

"Dude."

"Bro."

"Dude."

"Bro."

"You guys!" Charlotte exclaimed, coming in between them, which caused them to shut up. "Use your words," she suggested, watching her boyfriend sigh and her best friend purse his lips.

"Charlotte, will you please tell Jasper that he can't volunteer Kid Danger for his personal life," Henry said.

"Will you please tell Henry that I'm in love!" Jasper looked at her, gesturing to the blonde.

"Will you please tell Jasper that we don't have anything in the Man Cave that can help Patina?"

Charlotte closed her eyes. How did she become the counsellor right now? "We actually might have something in the Man Cave that can help Patina."

"Jasper, will you please ask Charlotte what she's talking about?" He said, hand on his hip. Before anyone could respond, Henry's watch started beeping and Charlotte reached for it. "Bro," he blurted out.

"Don't 'bro' me," she snapped, releasing his wrist. He let his arm hover as Schowz's hologram came into view.

"Waaaassuuuuppppp?!"

"Waaaassssuuuuppppp?!" Jasper and Henry responded with the same enthusiasm, tongues out.

"C'mon, do it, do it, do it," Henry nudges Charlotte playfully, encouraging her.

"Waassuuppp?!" She tried weakly, rolling her eyes but smiling and feeling ridiculous.

"You'll get it," Jasper patted her on the back.

"Hey, do we have a three-ply, airtight, hypoallergenic bubble suit somewhere in the Man Cave?" Charlotte addressed Schowz.

"What size?"

"Small."

"Oh yeah, we got that."

"Well, that was easy," she mused.

"So, you'll do it?" Jasper inquired excitedly, waiting for Henry's response. He hesitated.

"I wanted to go to the convention with Charlotte," he said. "As Henry, not Kid Danger trying to protect a girl from allergies."

"Bro, please! You said, that I'll find someone for me soon. Maybe Patina's the one. Maybe she's my romance just like Charlotte is for you."

"Dude!"

"Awwww, Henry," Charlotte smiled teasingly. Henry, however, glared at him.

"You said that was between us."

"C'mon," he pleaded, bringing his hands together and giving him the puppy dog eyes. "I have to try with Patina or I'll never know."

Henry didn't know what to do. He wanted to go with Charlotte but his best friend was asking him for a favour and he truly wanted to help. If he turned it down, he was being selfish. It wasn't fair that he was happy with the girl of his dreams while his best friend requested some help. But how would Charlotte feel? He glanced at her for help.

She gave him a small smile, an understanding look on her face. She nodded and tilted her head in Jasper's direction. He watched his pleading and expectant eyes and sighed. "Fine."

"Broooo!" He exclaimed happily, going to hug his best friend in the entire world, lifting him to his feet.

"Dude," Henry groaned when he felt his organs being squished. Jasper immediately let go.

"I promise I'll make it up to you and Charlotte! What do you want? I can set up a date for you. I'll do your homework! I-I'll cover for you at work! How about some alone time for you two?" he rambled.

"How about you tell me what you two talked about in the Man Cave," Charlotte hinted and raised her eyebrows.

"I can do that! He-hmmpf."

"How about you start by shutting up," Henry quickly covered his mouth before he can utter another word. Charlotte pouted.

"Hey," Their attention was brought back to Schowz who still hovered over Henry's watch. "You guys wanna see something funny?"

"Of course," "Yeah," they answered together.

"Ray is still trying to do a backflip," Schowz pressed a button and the hologram changed from him to Ray. It is shown of him attempting a backflip. Attempt because the poor guy landed awfully on his back. They may have heard something crack too. The three friends laughed at the sight.

"He can't do it!" Henry tittered, pointing at the hologram.

"He can't do a backflip!" Jasper agreed.

"Ha ha! Look at him," joined Charlotte.

"Don't look at me!" Snapped hologram Ray.

The call ended as they tried to catch their breaths. They planned on teasing their boss about it the next time they see him.

"Thanks again, Hen," Jasper spoke as soon as he caught his breath.

"Ah, don't mention it," he reassured him. "What are best friends for?"

Jasper smiled, fist-bumping the blonde and giving him a bro hug, one that didn't mess with his organs. Once released, he placed a hand on Henry's shoulder. "I promise I'll make it up to you by being the best godfather to your kid."

"What?"

"Okay!" Charlotte broke in chuckling nervously. "Jasper, I think I heard Patina call for you."

He gasped. "I'm coming, my love!" He rushed inside, leaving the couple on the porch. Charlotte turned to Henry, a twinkle in her eyes.

"Piper's right, you know. You can be overly sweet," she teased.

Henry gasped dramatically. "You take that back!"

"Never," she stuck her tongue out to him playfully, making him laugh. Henry closed the distance between them, taking her arms and wrapping them around his waist. He planted a long kiss on her lips, loving how they felt against his own. She pulled away quicker than he liked and he pouted. Charlotte giggled. "You're a baby."

"Am not."

She rolled her eyes. "It's nice what you're doing for Jasper," she smiled at him.

"I'm just sorry that it seems like I'm sacrificing you to help him," he cast his eyes down finding his shoes suddenly interesting. Charlotte tenderly placed his finger on his chin, lifting his head so they locked eyes.

"It's not a sacrifice. You have absolutely nothing to be sorry for," she reassured.

"I know we talked about going there together-"

"Stop," Charlotte commanded and he shut his mouth in an instant. "There's no point of you berating yourself for what you chose. You'd be receiving another lecture from me if you said no to Jasper," he chuckled and she smiled at the sound of it. She placed her hand over his heart as her eyes bore into his. "You have the kindest heart, Hen. You always help those in need. It's why you became Kid Danger in the first place. It's one of the things I love about you."

Henry's mouth morphed into a huge smile, beaming at her. Charlotte licked her lips, a motion that his eyes followed intently. "I said the 'L-word, didn't I?

He nodded, dazzling smile still in place.

"I'm sorry. I wanted to wait for the right moment, I didn't want to scare you off maybe now I did, but there isn't a right moment to say these things we just blurt it out, like now, I just said that I love you and, gosh I'm such an idiot, I know we've only dated a few months and you might not feel the same way I do and that's perfectly fine I ju-"

Henry cut her off by colliding his lips with hers. The only way he knew how to silence her without getting his head chopped off. He remembered her telling him to never tell a woman to calm down like it was yesterday.

He ran his tongue on her bottom lip, asking for entrance which she welcomed. Charlotte swooned at the gentleness of the kiss and she wrapped her arms around his neck, pulling him closer. Henry rested his hands on her waist, pouring everything he felt into the kiss, hoping that she would get the message. Love, affection, devotion, desire, everything.

The need for air had him pulling away, but he let his forehead leaning against hers. "I love you, too," he whispered. A slow, bright smile moulded on Charlotte's lips at hearing his confession. She kissed him again, both of them grinning into it.

"HENRY!! Stop groping your girlfriend and get in here! Jasper is killing me!" All of Swellview could have heard Piper's scream.

They broke apart and Henry groaned. "I'm taking her life away."

"Henry!"

"I'm talking about her phone," he clarified.

Charlotte shook her head, giggling. "C'mon," she intertwined her fingers with his and dragged him back inside the house.

-----

A/n: I'm sorry this is short. I'm sorry that it took me so long to update. And I'm sorry if this wasn't worth the wait. I've been busy with school. I have a lot of homework lately and haven't had the time to write. It'll probably be like this the next few days.

I'm sorry. I still hope you liked this chapter though.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

292K 6.9K 46
"Sometimes letting go is better than holding on." If fighting crime was her totally normal after school job, why did Emily seem to have so much troub...
6.1K 127 18
Read and see-my first story on wattpad
8K 106 9
This is a story about Henry and Charlotte and they finally realize they have feelings for each other. But a couple of dangerous criminals escapes pri...
16.7K 248 6
This is about what I think happened after the blimp explosion and before the funeral. (Warning: major spoilers if you haven't seen the Henry Danger f...