Entangled Destiny ✔️

By TamannaHere

Mahir Sehgal the CEO ,a Heartthrob who has money, fame, and power, etc, he is arrogant and despises and treat... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Not an Update
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Epilogue ❤️

Chapter 29

107 14 3
By TamannaHere

Mahir's POV 

     After getting a special formula of hair shampoo that was recommended by my hairstylist. My hair was as good as new or even better than before. When I got home later that evening I could not see any sign of lily. I  assumed she was avoiding me. But not for long.

      I went to her room to start my epic prank. I  put a fake apology note on her bed then I mixed up different colors of water paint and pour it all into a big bucket then I used a strong thread to tie the bucket to the spot where she would stand to read my note. When she picked up the note the paint will fall on her. I just hope it works.

      It's already late where the hell could she be I said to myself. I am going to wait for her to come even if it means waiting all night just because of my prank. Is not that am worried about her or anything like that. it's only because of my prank.

  Are you sure that's the only reason man?

Ignoring my subconscious I focused on the paperwork on the table. I could be doing this in my office and not in my living room. But I choose to do it here because I want to.   not because of anyone.

   Hmm mm, no comment.

  "Ring Ring Ring!!!!!"

  I picked up my house phone that was ringing on the table.

   "Hello," I said into the phone.

   "Good evening Mr. Sehgal, Ms. Sharma just arrived now," my chief security guard said.

  "how many times will I tell you to call me Mahir Chris" I replied with a smile, the old man just don't get it...

  "More than I can count sir Mahir" he chuckled. Chris was the closest thing I have as a father figure in my life he has been with me for many years now. He worked in my father's mansion before. When I moved out of my father's mansion he moved along with me. He helped me out in my darkest times. I trust him with my life.

  "I see you got a little problem with the new miss," he said with a laugh, I know he was still thinking about what happened this morning. I also remembered telling him to inform me once she gets back.

    "She is worst than a little problem, she is a crazy woman" I mumbled. I was about to complain more about her to him when I hear the door creak open.

  "Good night Chris I think the crazy woman is trying to sneak into my house"

Great speak of the devil and she shall appear. All the lights in the house were turned off but my reading light I saw her tiptoeing into the house I quickly turned off my reading light.

    As she was about to climb up the stairs. I turned on all the lights in the house with my special house remote control.

"Ahhhhhhhh!!!!!" I heard her screaming as I smirked at her. I walked towards her.

   "Where do you think you are going to my little feisty prankster," I said to her with a smirk. She looked at me with a shocked expression before covering it with a frown.

    "Nice talking to you......" She quickly blurted out as she walks past me " not!! see ya!!" She yelled as she climbed up the stairs running to her room. Smirking I picked up all my paperwork as I made my way to my room. I locked the door Resting my head on the door waiting for my prank to swing into action.

     "Ah!!!!!!!!  Youuu Golu sehgal no no Alien  I will get you for this!!" she yelled from her room across the hall. While  I went to bed with a smile on my face making extra sure to lock my door with a double lock.

   Am not scared of her or anything like that. I just like sleeping with my door locked.

_____////__________,/////______________///_

Sanvi's POV

*1 week later*

      It has been a fun-filled week with me and Mahir pranking each other throughout the week. None of us is willing to give up. It all started with me pranking him to get back at him. But I didn't expect him to prank me back, now we can stop pranking each other no one is willing to give up.

  "Sanvi don't you like any of the wedding gowns here or do you want us to go to another store, "mom asked me bringing me out of my thoughts.

"Not yet mom but let me check from the other pile" I replied with a smile. As  I continue searching for my stupid wedding gown. Being a fashion designer and all I could have made my wedding gown. But am not going to stress me in making a wedding for a fake marriage. So mumma offered to take me to her friend's boutique. Sriya was supposed to tag along with us so she can choose her chief bridesmaid dress but she called earlier to inform me that she was going to be late.

         I picked up a number of some wedding gowns that I liked. I am going to test them all to see the one I liked best. What!! Even if I decided not to make my wedding dress that doesn't mean am going to wear a trashy gown on my wedding day. Who knows if am going to get married again.

    Going into the changing room I tried out the first dress, it wasn't that bad. "How do I look guys," I asked as I twirl around a bit. Sriya and Anushka were already seated.

  "It looks Terrible"Sriyaa scoff out

"I Hate it " Vish yelled from the another counter

Anushka just smiled.

"Why don't you go and try the next one sweetie" mom said with a smile.

    One after the other each dress was rejected.

   "But I like this one" I whine as Sriya shove me into the changing room.

   "It makes you look like a pregnant woman so go change" she stated. I don't know why I have to suffer through this am tired and hungry. Am taking this last one cute or not, I change into the next one. Wow, I love this one but let's see what the girls have to say about this one.

  "You look beautiful dii" Vish gush as she hugs me.

  "Now you are looking like the bride of the year girl" Anu yelled excitedly while I checked out myself in the mirror. I love the dress it's so soft.

"My son is so lucky to have you, dear, you look like an angel sweetie," mom said with a smile.

  "Now let's go find your matchings "yelled with a cute grin. Looking at her you would think she was the one getting married. I can't stand shopping right now I need to get out of this. Think Sanvi think of a good excuse.

   " And Don't you dare try to get out of this Sanvi, besides it's going to be quick? you just have to sit and try them on." She said trying to convince me. Reluctantly I followed them to the other section.

  *Three hours later*

        "Sriyaaa yrr dekh na I am tired of trying out different shoes my feet hurt already" I whine to Sriya. Everyone left already so I am alone with the shopping monster. That is making things so hard if I was alone I would have picked the first white shoes I find. That is why I hate shopping with Sriya.

   "Quit whining girl and find your wedding heels," she said bringing more heels for me to try out.

"No no no I can't do anymore you have the wedding next week, without a bride cause this is going to die today!!!" I yelled dramatically. Relaxing down on the couch in a dramatic way and waiting for my death.

   "Fine!! You whining baby go pick the one you like" she said with an eye roll giving in finally. I smiled jogging over to the racket where the shoes were pair with a cute pulse. I picked a pair I like and went to show Sriya  as she nods in approval we paid for the shoes and dress with Mahir's credit card.

••••••••√√√√√~~~~~~~~~~~~•••••••••••
Thank you guys for reading I hope you like this chapter.

Please comment on your thoughts on this chapter.

Love you guys
Til next update

Star☆

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

167K 10.1K 34
A Behir Story He loves her from when he himself didn't know. He's not a someone common, while she didn't ever like him a bit. She stay away from the...
68K 3.2K 20
This story is Based on Naagin 3 serial here we have Mahir Sehgal A human he is very kind sweet humble for everyone handsome everyone love him in his...
38.4K 2.9K 19
"My wife and my love Ruhi Mahir Sehgal" mahir said giving shocked everyone and specially his first wife whom he married a few seconds ago "If you lov...
205K 14.5K 43
How love will happen between bela and mahir after marriage. Mahir loves someone else and he want to be with her in any circumstances. Bela is an ambi...