❀ Joongdok Stories❀ ⟬BL⟭

By arohaxengene

Joongdok One Shot Stories ☆ Joonghyuk x Dokja ☆ (Omniscent Readers Viewpoint.) [BL] - ORV - Bad grammar and... More

✿ Chapter 1 : Force Marriage. ✿
✿ Chapter 2 : Force Marrige (End). ✿
✿ Argument ✿
✿ His Wife ✿
✿ I'll Choose My Mistress ❀
✿ Mafia and Assasin Au ✿
✿ The Ring ✿
✿ He's Now My Boyfriend ✿
✿ Sick YJH Au ✿

✿ The Duke and Prince ✿

3.5K 62 12
By arohaxengene

❁❁❁

The Duke and Prince of North.

Joongdok Au.

• A Little Angst.

• Happy Ending.

• Affair Au (Joongdok).

• North Duke Joonghyuk Au.

• North Prince Dokja Au.

❁❁❁

Kim Dokja. The crown prince of north kingdom he was know for being smart,intelligent,kind,beautiful and happy
prince of north kingdom but he has a secret that his mother only knew.

Dokja the crown prince has been in a relationship with the hero of the empire the duke. Joonghyuk he was the hero and the feared duke of the north he still not married.

Dokja hoping Joonghyuk wouldn't come back after the years but to his surprised unexpected news came to him.

"Your highness!, duke Joonghyuk proposed to the one and only daughter of Lee Family,Lee Seolhwa he go straight to her mansion and proposed!." The maid said and bow. He is the prince that's why the news all about the kingdom will came to him.

Dokja froze in shock. He was very very angry at this news that's when his mother came the queen "Persephone".

"Mother!?." Dokja called when tears start falling into his eyes. Joonghyuk was his first love his first lover but Joonghyuk betray him. The queen quickly quickly hug his son and say "Its okay." everything will be fine.

- 1 Week Later -

The king "Hades" accept the wedding and the wedding happend since he never knew the duke and his son relationship he was not angry or anything else. After the wedding.

Everyone or the whole empire came at the palace to celebrate the newly weddings.

Seolhwa was talking to her friends while Joonghyuk at the ballroom balcony watching that's when Joonghyuk spotted Dokja.

Dokja was not smiling or showing any emotions he was so depressed but force to come at the party.

Dokja fell a bit tired so he excused his self and left he went at the garden after staring at the fountain he went into his room and told his maid to bring him some wine.

Joonghyuk felt a bit angry since Dokja doesn't take care of his self but he knew its his own faults he married Seolhwa instead of marrying him and betray him. But this marriage is force by Duke Lee the father of the bride. He said he will kill Dokja if Joonghyuk doesn't marry his daughter.

- The Next Day : Crown Prince Office  -

"Your Highness,You receive a letter from the duke Joonghyuk of Yoo ducky." The maid said outside of the door.

That Man...Kim Dokja despised that man so much for all his worth,betraying him. He responded to his servant with a steely voice that left no room for refusal.

"Burn It!." Dokja responded and sign.

"But your highness it seems important!" The servant said. Dokja scoffs not wanting to spare an inch of hid time for the duke.

"This paperwork is more important than that idiot's letter." Dokja shout. That's when his door open and an angry Joonghyuk show up.

"Exactly why i came here instead." Joonghyuk said. There stood there, the duke of the north. Dokja grit his lips in annoyance.

"It's look like you still don't want to acknowledge my existence at all." Joonghyuk said making Dokja even more annoyed.

"Servant leaved us alone!." Dokja said.

The servant quickly bow and left then locked the door behind. Joonghyuk look on Dokja.

"How dare you visit me!,You betray me and now you want me to acknowledge your existence in my office!." Dokja shout his room was a sound proof.

"Look,I was force by this the father of Lee Seolhwa told me he will kill you if i don't marry his daughter i never wanted this marriage all i want to marry is you." Joonghyuk said making Dokja shock.

"Lier of course you will use others to lie!." Dokja
said. Joonghyuk towards him and saw him the documents of deal. Dokja read it and froze in shock then Joonghyuk grab his waist.

"What are you doing,I'm still didn't f-." Dokja
was about to say something but cut off when Joonghyuk kiss him and dominated the kiss.

"Mh~" Dokja moan all of the sudden. The kiss was good and hot.

Joonghyuk didn't waste this time and towards on Dokja's ear then bite it making Dokja flinch.

"It's been years since i touch you shall we my prince!.' Joonghyuk whisper making Dokja flinch,blush and nod.

Joonghyuk use his magic to make the room even more soundproof and make some people don't come inside. Joonghyuk close all the window and cover of the window.

Joonghyuk grab Dokja waist and pulled him into his muscular body. Joonghyuk smirk and kiss Dokja's neck making Dokja flinch. Joonghyuk didn't answer when Dokja ask him something.

- The Next Day -

Dokja still a sleep full of dark violet stained marks all over his body. Joonghyuk stare at the beautiful figure infront of him and smile as he kiss Dokja forehead and whisper.

"I can't lose this perfect figure infront of mine. Your mine and i'm only belong to you your highness!." Joonghyuk whisper. Dokja woke up and blink then saw Joonghyuk.

"Joonghyuk?." Dokja called and wanted a hug,Joonghyuk hug Dokja and great him a good morning.

"Are you leaving me now?." Dokja ask looking away but Joonghyuk kiss him and smile.

"I'll be came back before midnight and i make you not to walk anymore." Joonghyuk said making Dokja blush.

"Alright now get off me you beast,you really went hard last night." Dokja said. Joonghyuk chuckles and smile.

- Yoo Mansion -

Yoo Joonghyuk came home and Lee Seolhwa quickly hug him. Joonghyuk look annoyed.

"Right get off me now!." Joonghyuk shout making Seolhwa confused as she get off and all of the servants bow.

"Listen,I'll didn't marry you because i love you or i adore you so please stop giving me a hug or a kiss!." Joonghyuk said and went upstairs while Seolhwa just smile.

"I'll knew it my father probably force you and use someone to kill the person you love to make you marry me!." Seolhwa though.

Seolhwa knew Joonghyuk never love him after all. She smile and went into her room.

- Midnight : Dokja's Bathroom -

Dokja finally done taking a bath on his own self he looks annoyed.

"Such a lier man as expected he will not come he shouldn't spend his whole time on his wife!." Dokja said, finally done wearing a bathrobe. Suddenly he felt a hug coming from behind.

"Why is my Dokja so angry i told you i will come back!." Joonghyuk said and smeel Dokja's neck. Dokja flinch when Joonghyuk start kissing his neck.

"J - joonghyuk!" Dokja's said and start blushing really hard.

"Hmm." Joonghyuk responded and bite Dokja's neck making Dokja flinch in pain.

"W - wait J - joonghyuk!?,Mh~." Dokja's said and moan at the same time he was in pain when Joonghyuk bite his neck until it stained dark violet. Joonghyuk smirk and Dokja start shouting.

"You bastard, What if father show this mother is the only one who kn-." Dokja was about to say something when he felt Joonghyuk grab his wrist and went at the bedroom. Joonghyuk locked the door behind and pin him in bed.

"Your majesty i really want to make you mine and i want the whole world to know your mine." Joonghyuk said while sweating.

"What's gotten on you!?." Dokja said and shock when Joonghyuk kiss him he saw Joonghyuk eyes filled with lust.

"Dammit,I'll cant walk on tomorrow!." Dokja
though and close his eyes he knew Joonghyuk will never stop until he make him his belongings.

- The King and Queen Palace -

"What!?,Joonghyuk and Dokja in a relationship for almost years!." The kings Hades shout he can't believe what his wife saying.

"Yes,That's why our prince is so sad at that time when you ask his agreement on marriage." The queen Persephone said.

"Why didn't you tell me i shouldn't not approved on that damn marriage.,All i want
was our son is happy!." Hades said.

"Don't worry i already make a move you don't have to worry." Persephone said.

"Huh!?." Hades was so confused.

"I'm the queen the marriage certificate of them is fake i burn the real one and make our son and Joonghyuk the marriage couple for almost years." Persephone said.

"Wait what?." Hades said.

"Years pass when i ask Dokja to sign the paper but he didn't read it and Joonghyuk read it and quickly sign basically there the real marriage couple." Persephone said.

"..." Hades didn't responded.

"Hahaha." Persephone chuckled.

- The Prince Palace -

"Your mine your majesty!." Joonghyuk shout.

Joonghyuk forget to use some magic that's why some of the servant heard them. The palace servant knew there relationship. The servants having nosebleed,blush and smiling.

"I'll pray for you Dokja - Ssi!." Jung Heewon said and chuckles while her husbands standing behind her.

"I'll pray for his majesty's!." Lee Hyunsung said.

"Where is Sanggah and Sooyoung!?." Heewon said in confused he was asking the laughing Lee Jihye.

"They went home already. You know." Jihye said and continue smiling.

- The Next Day -

Dokja wake up and turn there he saw Joonghyuk sleeping while hugging his waist. Dokja can't even move his body his back and legs is so hurt and there is so many bruises.

Dokja blush really hard when he remember what happend last night.

Dokja was about to stand up when Joonghyuk pulled him back in bed and hug him tight. Dokja
face was buried on Joonghyuk chest. He was stock by the duke.

"Joonghyuk let go of me!." Dokja said in anger.

"No!." Joonghyuk mumble and hug him even more tight. That's when the door open making Dokja and Joonghyuk confused.

"F - father!?." Dokja said and start to sweat.

The emperor look mad when he saw his son and the duke in bed. He talk to Joonghyuk.

Dokja was nervous while Heewon keep calming him down. Joonghyuk came back with a smirk. Dokja hug him and ask what happend.

"It's nothing he was talking to me to arrest the leader of the lee family since he has many crimes!." Joonghyuk said and kiss Dokja.

***

Before the day end. Seolhwa's father was arrested and Joonghyuk filled for divorce. They
also announce the secret marriage of the prince and the duke.

"What were married!?" Dokja ask.

"Hmm!" Joonghyuk answer and hug Dokja tight he was so happy that the prince is finally belong to him.

❁❁❁

- The End -

A/N : Hope You All Enjoy and Like It Sorry For The Bad Grammar and Story.

(1757 Words)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

194K 4.2K 25
A compilation of JiKook couple one shots. All story plots are made by me. [But I also accept suggestions] This stories will be mostly fluff, so I hop...
26.5K 966 6
After an argument and Kim Dokja getting knocked out unconscious by Yoo Joonghyuk, a hidden scenario pops up for the Kim-com. [A new hidden scenario h...
18.2K 700 27
Fate is unchangeable. Fate is absolute. Fate is the most supreme thing. But what if fate was to be changed? Someone who can change such things? Which...
25.1K 1.6K 9
MULTIPLE ONE-SHOTS WITH BACKGROUND PLOTS ! My fragments of imagination that I wanted to write in one go (like BLIND DATE) which I have now decided to...