Hes my light (being edited)

By As_fcking_if

one unexpected night I saw him. My ex. He was here and he was after me again, I can't get away from him. ... More

⚠️Content and trigger warning ⚠️
Chapter 1- dance
Chapter 2-not here
Chapter 3-thank you
Chapter 4-connection
Chapter 5- blur
Chapter 6- safe
Chapter 7- stay
Chapter 8- nightmare
Chapter 9- cold
Chapter 10- fight
Chapter 11- vulnerable 
Chapter 12- mom
Chapter 13- love
Chapter 14- cry
Chapter 15- eat
Chapter 16- our
Chapter 17- lost
Chapter 18- forgive
Chapter 19- angry
Chapter 20- date
Chapter 21- so good
Chapter 22- join
Chapter 23- drunk
Chapter 24- sweet
Chapter 26- birthday
Chapter 27- different
Chapter 28- Rule
Chapter 29- ASH
Chapter 30- finally
Chapter 31- rely
Chapter 32- beg
Chapter 33- tripping
Chapter 34- fuck sienna
Chapter 35- be mine
Chapter 36- wedding (bonus)
One last end
New story

Chapter 25- tattoo

6.9K 103 41
By As_fcking_if

Asher Hernandez

I woke up to the orange hue shining through the open curtains, as I went to run my eyes I suddenly realized the pressure on my chest. I looked down at Sienna who was sound asleep. She looks so calm and happy, I can't help but want to keep her that way. Happy and calm, I love her and would do anything I could to keep her happy.

I sighed acknowledging the time on the clock, I slowly moved out from under her and towards the bathroom. I decided to take a quick shower and then fix my hair and brush my teeth. Once I was done I changed into a navy suit.

"Bye amore." I whispered kissing Sienna on the temple.

I silently left our room and headed down the stairs to find all the guys plus Scarlet at the table. We all have a meeting this morning, a important one. Sienna would attend but I'm not going yo make her do work, especially because I didn't want her joining in the first place. Honestly Sienna isn't even a official member yet.

"Did you tell Sienna about the ball yet?" Scarlet asked looking up at me as I entered the dining room.

"No I will tonight. Who is everyone bringing?" I enquired sitting down at the head of the table. 

"Ari." Nic said. I scoffed already knowing the answer. 

"Let me re-phrase. Toni and Matteo who are you bringing?" I said giving the two my full attention.

"Um.. we can discuss this later. I have to go." Matteo blurted hurrying out.

"Same." Toni said leaving with his head down.

"Those two are fucking weird." I muttered to myself taking a sip of the coffee a maid brought me.

"Nope. You just don't know." And with that scarlet left as well .

I looked across the table at Nic who returned my confused expression. I grabbed a apple from the fruit bowl and headed towards the entrance. I left in my car to the warehouse we have in Italy which is the main branch, home base you could say.

***
Sienna Marino

I woke up about a hour ago, alone. I assume Ash left for work which makes me feel a certain way because I am also in the mafia now. But other than that it's also Ashs birthday tomorrow and I need to plan something for him.

"So what should we do for Ashs birthday?" I asked no one in particular.

"He doesn't like his birthday at all." Matteo sighed. We are all in the living room.

"Oh... well what if we do something like we did for Toni?" I pointed out.

"Nah, that's not his thing." Nic chimed in.

"Whatever I'm going to get Ash a gift see ya." I huffed sitting up from the couch and heading towards the garage.

I want to get something no one else can get for him, something he doesn't already have. So that's why I'm now in the city. I have no idea where I'm going I have never fucking been in Italy. But I put the houses address in the gps so I shouldn't get lost.

I found a good tattoo parlour in the middle of the city.

"ciao! Come posso aiutarla?" The man at the counter greeted. (Hello! How can I help you?)

"ciao, sto cercando di farmi un tatuaggio." I told him. (Hi, I'm looking to get a tattoo.)

"Ah sì. Che cosa sta cercando?" He smiled leaning on the counter. (Ah yes. What are you looking for?)

"Voglio cenere di vulcano che mi avvolga la clavicola." I explained smiling.
(I want volcano ash wrapping around my collar bone.)

"Ah sí. Elaborerò qualcosa per te." He told me turning around. (Ah yes. I'll draw something up for you.)

"Grazie." I said sitting down. (Thanks)

I sat down in the chair after approving the drawing and the tattoo began. I hurt so fucking bad and I hadn't expected it. It was also my first tattoo. I hope Ash likes it.

The tattoo was so fucking painful I wish someone was with me when I got it. I walked into the dining room where eveyone in the house was.. everyone except Ash.

"Where's Ash?" I asked pulling up my sweater collar.

"In his room, he's had a bad day." Matteo told me taking a sip of his water.

"ok well.. want to see what I got him?" I smiled waiting.

"Sure." Toni said uninterested.

I pulled down my shirt so my collar bone and the tattoo were clearly visible.

"Holy shit! Is that a tattoo?!" Luca yelled jumping up.

"Shhhhh." I yelled back frantically.

"Is that Ash? You got a tattoo for Ash?" Scarlett whistled.

"Yeah.. anyway what time is it?" I asked.

"12:04." Nic said.

"Oh my god! Bye." I screeched running out of the room and upstairs. I took a deep breath once I reached our bedroom door. I took a step inside looking around the room, I didn't find Ash so I could only assume he was in the bathroom. I wandered into our bathroom and found him in a pair of grey sweats- no shirt, and standing infront of the mirror.

"Hey hun." I said softly so he would notice I was there.

He looked at me from the corner of his eye and gave me a very small smile. I walked over so I was behind him and wrapped my arms around his torso and layed my cheek on the middle of his back.

"Happy Birthday." I told him, his body tensed up at my words but quickly relaxed. He turned around in my grip so he was facing me.

"Thanks amore." He said looking exhausted.

"I was going to wait to show you your gift... but how about now." I smiled. I watched his eye brow raise but before he could say anything I told him to turn around and close his eyes.

I also turned around so our backs were faceing each other, I knew he would open his eyes and he confirmed  that when he said.

"What are you doing?"

"Close your eyes." I hissed once my shirt was off. I was left there in a pair of his grey sweats and a lace navy blue bra. I looked down making sure the tattoo was still visible under the healing wrap.

"Ok you can look." I said facing him. I felt his eyes travel my chest until they stopped at the tattoo. I watched his eyes widen as he ran his thumb gently over the tattoo.

"Do you like it?" I asked getting worried when he didn't answer.

"I love it." He whispered grabbing me by my waist and pulling me so my lips were on his. Nothing about this kiss was rough or needy. It was gentle and sweet. And filled with love.

"I'm glad." I smiled once we both pulled away. "What happened today, Matteo said you had a bad day."

"It's nothing just frustrating work. It's better now that your here." He smiled.

"Bed?" I asked tilting my head slightly.

"please." He sighed. I smiled grabbing his hand and leading him to bed. I quickly moved to the closet and grabbed one of his black dress shirts. I removed my sweats and bra leaving them on the cushion in the middle of the closet. I walked back to bed ignoring my night time routine, I wanted to go to sleep and I wanted Ash to sleep.

"how did you find your way in the city?" Ash said moving closer so he was laying behind me.

"I just drove around until I found one." I whispered backing up into him. he nodded against me as he wrapped his arms around my waist and placed his head in the crook of my neck.

"I love you in my shirt." he whispered. His hot soft breath sending chills down my spine.

"Good, get used to it. Your clothes are comfortable." I whispered back. I felt him smile into my neck. I closed my eyes enjoying this warmth and the excitement for tomorrow.

***

Hey guys! Sorry for the short chapter and the late update.
I'm on vacation and don't have service often, I promise I'm trying my best.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

276K 4.5K 30
"I'm busy," he said sounding slightly irritated. Well that makes two of us. Suddenly I had an idea. I walked over to him with a smirk. I went behind...
1M 29.2K 32
⚠️ Cringe Alert ⚠️ (first story don't judge) edit: pleaseee judge!!! Arabella Knight. Your average shy 18 year old girl who is bored of her normal...
379 23 13
"Come on now, we're just having some fun.'' My body felt frozen and the tears started to fall as I thrashed around, trying to push them both off of m...
426K 10.2K 25
"You insulted my côck, Mia. Yes?" Heat engulfed my body, setting my blood to boil. I'd never been handled so roughly, but it turned me on more than...