๐๐€๐‘๐“ ๐Ž๐… ๐˜๐Ž๐”๐‘ ๐–๐Ž๐‘...

By prxttybuttxrfly

๐™ž๐™ฃ ๐™ฌ๐™๐™ž๐™˜๐™... the youngest princess of king triton leaves her kingdom in order to... More

๐๐€๐‘๐“ ๐Ž๐… ๐˜๐Ž๐”๐‘ ๐–๐Ž๐‘๐‹๐ƒ: h2o - just add water
๐€๐‹๐„๐—๐€ ๐‘๐Ž๐Ž๐๐„๐˜
แด„สœแด€ส€แด€แด„แด›แด‡ส€ แด€แด‡๊œฑแด›สœแด‡แด›ษชแด„๊œฑ
๐˜ค๐˜ฉ๐˜ข๐˜ฑ๐˜ต๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ ๐˜ป๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ๐˜ฐ... ๐˜๐—ต๐—ฒ ๐—ฝ๐—ฟ๐—ผ๐—น๐—ผ๐—ด๐˜‚๐—ฒ
๐˜ผ๐˜พ๐™ 1
๐˜ค๐˜ฉ๐˜ข๐˜ฑ๐˜ต๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฏ๐˜ฆ... ๐—บ๐—ฒ๐˜๐—ฎ๐—บ๐—ผ๐—ฟ๐—ฝ๐—ต๐—ผ๐˜€๐—ถ๐˜€
๐˜ค๐˜ฉ๐˜ข๐˜ฑ๐˜ต๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ ๐˜ต๐˜ธ๐˜ฐ... ๐—ฝ๐—ผ๐—ผ๐—น ๐—ฝ๐—ฎ๐—ฟ๐˜๐˜†
๐˜ค๐˜ฉ๐˜ข๐˜ฑ๐˜ต๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ณ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฆ... ๐—ฐ๐—ฎ๐˜๐—ฐ๐—ต ๐—ผ๐—ณ ๐˜๐—ต๐—ฒ ๐—ฑ๐—ฎ๐˜†
๐˜ค๐˜ฉ๐˜ข๐˜ฑ๐˜ต๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ ๐˜ง๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ๐˜ณ... ๐—ฝ๐—ฎ๐—ฟ๐˜๐˜† ๐—ด๐—ถ๐—ฟ๐—น๐˜€
๐˜ค๐˜ฉ๐˜ข๐˜ฑ๐˜ต๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ ๐˜ด๐˜ช๐˜น... ๐˜†๐—ผ๐˜‚๐—ป๐—ด ๐—น๐—ผ๐˜ƒ๐—ฒ
๐˜ค๐˜ฉ๐˜ข๐˜ฑ๐˜ต๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ ๐˜ด๐˜ฆ๐˜ท๐˜ฆ๐˜ฏ... ๐—บ๐—ผ๐—ผ๐—ป ๐˜€๐—ฝ๐—ฒ๐—น๐—น
๐˜ค๐˜ฉ๐˜ข๐˜ฑ๐˜ต๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ ๐˜ฆ๐˜ช๐˜จ๐˜ฉ๐˜ต... ๐˜๐—ต๐—ฒ ๐—ฑ๐—ฒ๐—ป๐—บ๐—ฎ๐—ป ๐—ฎ๐—ณ๐—ณ๐—ฎ๐—ถ๐—ฟ
๐˜ฐ๐˜ณ๐˜ช๐˜จ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜ข๐˜ญ ๐˜ค๐˜ฉ๐˜ข๐˜ฑ๐˜ต๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ... ๐˜๐—ต๐—ฒ ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ๐˜๐˜‚๐—ฟ๐—ป
๐˜ค๐˜ฉ๐˜ข๐˜ฑ๐˜ต๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ ๐˜ฏ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜ฆ... ๐—ฑ๐—ฎ๐—ป๐—ด๐—ฒ๐—ฟ๐—ผ๐˜‚๐˜€ ๐˜„๐—ฎ๐˜๐—ฒ๐—ฟ๐˜€
๐˜ค๐˜ฉ๐˜ข๐˜ฑ๐˜ต๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ ๐˜ต๐˜ฆ๐˜ฏ... ๐˜๐—ต๐—ฒ ๐—ฐ๐—ฎ๐—บ๐—ฒ๐—ฟ๐—ฎ ๐—ป๐—ฒ๐˜ƒ๐—ฒ๐—ฟ ๐—น๐—ถ๐—ฒ๐˜€
๐˜ค๐˜ฉ๐˜ข๐˜ฑ๐˜ต๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ ๐˜ฆ๐˜ญ๐˜ฆ๐˜ท๐˜ฆ๐˜ฏ... ๐˜€๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ธ ๐—ผ๐—ฟ ๐˜€๐˜„๐—ถ๐—บ
๐˜ค๐˜ฉ๐˜ข๐˜ฑ๐˜ต๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ ๐˜ต๐˜ธ๐˜ฆ๐˜ญ๐˜ท๐˜ฆ... ๐˜๐—ต๐—ฒ ๐˜€๐—ถ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ๐—ป ๐—ฒ๐—ณ๐—ณ๐—ฒ๐—ฐ๐˜
๐˜ค๐˜ฉ๐˜ข๐˜ฑ๐˜ต๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ช๐˜ณ๐˜ต๐˜ฆ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฏ... ๐˜€๐—ต๐—ถ๐—ฝ๐˜„๐—ฟ๐—ฒ๐—ฐ๐—ธ๐—ฒ๐—ฑ
๐˜ค๐˜ฉ๐˜ข๐˜ฑ๐˜ต๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ ๐˜ง๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ๐˜ณ๐˜ต๐˜ฆ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฏ... ๐˜€๐˜‚๐—ฟ๐—ฝ๐—ฟ๐—ถ๐˜€๐—ฒ!
๐˜ค๐˜ฉ๐˜ข๐˜ฑ๐˜ต๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ ๐˜ง๐˜ช๐˜ง๐˜ต๐˜ฆ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฏ... ๐˜๐—ต๐—ฒ ๐—ฏ๐—ถ๐—ด ๐—ฐ๐—ต๐—ถ๐—น๐—น

๐˜ค๐˜ฉ๐˜ข๐˜ฑ๐˜ต๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ ๐˜ง๐˜ช๐˜ท๐˜ฆ... ๐˜€๐—ผ๐—บ๐—ฒ๐˜๐—ต๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐—ณ๐—ถ๐˜€๐—ต๐˜†

504 22 1
By prxttybuttxrfly

𝐏𝐀𝐑𝐓 𝐎𝐅 𝐘𝐎𝐔𝐑 𝐖𝐎𝐑𝐋𝐃: h2o - just add water

👑

AFTER THE SLEEPOVER THAT HAPPENED THREE DAYS AGO, ALEXA DECIDED TO TAKE SOME TIME FOR HERSELF AT THE MOON POOL. it was times like these where she realised that she had enjoyed her time as a human so much that she'd forget about where she came from.

she found solace in the comfortable silence she was in. alexa was in her mermaid form and laid on her back as she stared at the blue sky that was noticeable from the top of the volcano. the water made waves which filled the comfortable silence in alexa's ears.

the silence was broken when alexa heard footsteps making their way in the direction of the moon pool which caused alexa to stand up in alarm. she instantly sighed in relief when she saw that it was just lewis who had a backpack over his right shoulder with a box of equipment in his left hand and a torch in his right hand.

"alexa, hey!" lewis greeted, "where have you been?"

"hey, lewis. i've just been hear for the past few days." alexa replied with a small smile on her face.

before lewis could ask alexa anything else, an intake of breath being taken was heard from behind alexa so she turned around to be faced with emma who was in her mermaid form, "hey, lex." emma greeted the brunette.

alexa smiled warmly, "hey, em. what are you guys doing here?"

emma explained to the brunette, "i want to know how me, cleo and rikki became mermaids so i figured that maybe, we could find our answers here." she gestured to the moon pool.

alexa hummed in agreement, "that's a pretty good idea, maybe i can help?" 

lewis chimed in, "sure you can, alexa." he took a moment to take in his surroundings. he let out in awe, "oh, wow."

"pretty cool, huh?" emma questioned the mccartney, "so where do we start?" 

lewis placed his box of equipment down on the floor and replied, "first, i'd like to map the space then get some rock and water samples for testing." he took a breath before he continued, "something in this environment triggered emma's transformation. if i can figure out what that something was, i can figure out how emma got her tail. and then start asking why." he finished as he shone his torch around the moon pool to find anything that could be used for testing.

alexa chimed in, "my mother told my sisters and i stories about an island which was considered magical but she died when i was four years old. maybe there is a possibility that the island she was referring to was mako island."

lewis nodded his head in agreement, "it could be possible that the story is referring to mako island. what do you remember about the story?"

alexa looked down in thought before she replied, "i don't remember much. all i can remember was that the island was magical. there have been many legends going back and forth all saying different things about the island. i remember one legend said that the island formed by a comet that crashed onto earth. but there are so many islands and it'd be hard to explore them all. i wish i had the information for what you guys are looking for."

emma assured the brunette, "we'll keep looking until we find something. besides, it's always better to have more than one person doing research. the more people that help, the quicker, it'll be done" she placed her hand on alexa's right arm.

"emma's right, lex." lewis agreed with the blonde, "and besides, you girls are here with a scientist who can help you with what you're looking for."

emma rolled her eyes, "enough with the scientist comments and make yourself useful, lewis."

lewis sighed before he got out his equipment and began to take water and rock samples for testing. after that, he stood up and picked up his equipment, "right, i've got what i need to test." before anyone could reply to lewis, a phone began to rang and lewis picked it up, "it's for you, emma."

emma frowned in confusion before she swam to the edge of the pool and held her hand out. lewis passed her phone to the blonde who answered the call, "hello? hi, mum. yeah, i'll be right there. ok, bye." she ended the call. she passed her phone back to lewis, "that was my mum. my parents are getting ready for our family game afternoon that we have every week. i've got to get going."

"bye emma." lewis said as he waved at the blonde.

"alright then, get home safely, em." alexa told the blonde who sent a smile to her two friends before she dove underwater and made her way back to the gold coast.

"well then, lex. i've got what i need. i'm gonna run some tests and then i'll do some research at the cafe tomorrow." lewis informed the brunette.

"i'll join you in doing some further research at the cafe. right now, i'll probably head to the beach and do some painting." alexa replied to the mccartney.

"see you tomorrow." lewis said before he waved goodbye to the brunette before he made his way out of the moon pool.

"bye, lewis." alexa called before she dove into the water and made her way to the gold coast.

👑

ONCE ALEXA HAD ARRIVED AT THE SECRET HIDING PLACE WHERE SHE USUALLY LEAVES HER TOTE BAG, SHE LOOKED AROUND CAUTIOUSLY TO MAKE SURE NO ONE WAS AROUND BEFORE SHE PLACED HER NECKLACE ON SO HER HUMAN FORM RETURNED. she stood up only to wobble on her feet due to being in her mermaid form for three days straight. once she found her footing, she picked up her tote bag and made her way to the beach.

alexa placed a blanket on the sand before she sat down on it. she tied her hair to a low bun with the front pieces of her hair down before she got out her painting equipment. she stared in front of her to see the waves crashing onto the sand and people having a fun time in the water as they splashed water at one another.

alexa smiled at the scene in front of her before she began to paint the landscape in front of her. the golden sand was a perfect contrast to the ocean. she was so focused on her painting that she didn't hear footsteps making their way towards her. 

"well if it isn't the girl who i call speedy." an obnoxious voice said which caused alexa to look up from her work. she squinted her eyes due to the sun hitting her in eyes. she rolled her eyes when she realised it was niall henderson, the guy she showed around the school a few weeks ago.

"are you ever going to stop calling me speedy?" she inquired.

niall threw his head back as he laughed, "no. the nickname has stuck for you, speedy."

"then, i'll happily stick to calling you, new guy. until, at least, i can think of a better nickname for you." alexa told niall as she continued painting on the canvas, "is there any particular reason to why you're here bothering me?"

"well i was happily taking a stroll around the gold coast on this beautiful day when i noticed a flyer that instantly caught my eye." niall knelt down onto the sand and held a flyer which was advertising girls to enter the 'miss sea queen' pageant, "and it was such a coincidence that i happened to see you here and i just thought i'd grace you with my amazing presence. any chance you're entering the pageant?"

alexa thought back to her time at her kingdom. there were pageants and sometimes, she would have to be a judge. she found it pathetic how girls should dress up to impress people when really, girls should dress for themselves. she answered, "well you thought wrong if you'd think you'd be gracing my presence. as you can see, i'm busy painting. as for the 'miss sea queen pageant', there's no way i'm entering that. in my eyes, its just a way for girls to show off whatever they wear. girls should only dress for themselves, not to impress the people around them."

alexa's words rendered niall speechless. he isn't sure what caught his attention. whether it was alexa's talent for painting or her chestnut brown eyes which niall could easily get lost in or her powerful words that could easily strike a cord within him. he cleared his throat, "wow, speedy. looks like there's more to you than what meets the eye."

"well, we don't know each other that well, new guy. we're like passing trains just seeing each other on regular occasions." alexa pointed out.

niall hummed in agreement, "you've got a point, speedy. maybe you can teach me to paint, someday?"

alexa sent niall a fake smile, "we'll see, new guy."

before niall could say anything to alexa, his phone vibrated in his pocket. he stood up from his position and read his message before he tucked his phone back in his pocket, "that was my aunt. she needs me. don't miss me too much, speedy." he sent her a cheeky grin before he walked off.

alexa muttered to herself, "he's so full of himself."

👑

THE NEXT DAY, ALEXA AND LEWIS WERE AT THE CAFE AS THEY DECIDED ON DOING SOME RESEARCH REGARDING MAKO ISLAND. when alexa went to visit her family, she took a mermaid history book from the royal library so she could read it in case mako island or the moon pool was mentioned at any point in the book which could be useful for the group. whilst alexa did that, lewis was sat at a computer provided by the cafe as he researched mermaid legends.

emma called, "lewis! lex!" 

at the mention of her name being called, alexa looked up from the book she was reading and noticed emma, cleo and rikki sat at a table. emma patted the empty space next to her gesturing the two to sit with the girls. alexa and lewis shared a look before they got off their seats and made their way to the girls. alexa made sure to take the mermaid history book with her as she sat beside emma whilst lewis pulled up a chair for himself so he could sit with the girls.

"emma told me what happened, have either of them tried to get you girls wet?" alexa whispered urgently to the group as she hugged the mermaid history book to her chest.

apparently, kim (cleo's little sister) found cleo's diary which was full of drawings of mermaids which caused kim to come to the conclusion that all of her sister's friends were mermaids. once kim found cleo's diary, she told elliot (emma's little brother) which was how they were in this situation.

emma, cleo and rikki shook their head which caused alexa and lewis to sigh in relief.

emma noticed alexa's crown birthmark on her left shoulder that was noticeable. alexa was wearing a ditzy white floral print lace cami dress with her hair in a claw clip, "hide your birthmark, lex and make sure your necklace doesn't come off. who knows what will happen. kim will end up coming up with assumptions regarding your birthmark and maybe even your necklace." emma whispered urgently to the brunette.

alexa nodded her head in understanding before she subtly removed the claw clip from her hair and rearranged her hair so that her hair covered her birthmark. emma collected the top half of her hair before she used alexa's claw clip to keep it in place. 

lewis turned to look at kim and elliot who were sat nearby on a silver circle table. he turned to face the four girls. he questioned in a hushed tone, "how much do they know?"

"pretty much everything." rikki whispered back.

"this is a disaster." alexa muttered as she hugged the mermaid history book tightly to her chest.

cleo questioned quietly, "does anyone have any good ideas?"

rikki remarked in a hushed tone, "good idea? we need the best idea anyone can come up with before our mermaid secret is out." she stated urgently.

"best idea?" lewis repeated, "we need to put them off the scent. get them thinking that the diary is about someone else." he suggested.

"like who?" cleo inquired.

lewis turned away from the girls and noticed miriam who was reading through a magazine with tiffany sat beside her. he got out of his seat and the four girls followed shortly behind him. alexa made sure to keep the book close to her in case kim or elliot find it which would further encourage the two to continue their investigation on the four girls.

lewis greeted, "hey, miriam." he said as the five surrounded the table.

"why are you talking to me?" miriam questioned in disgust as she looked at the group, "you never talk to me." she added.

"that's silly, miriam. we like you." cleo corrected with a fake smile on her lips.

miriam crossed her arms, "don't think i don't know you've entered the contest, cleo. i know everything."

"you do?" cleo questioned in a surprised tone.

"oh ok, good." emma said before she pushed cleo out of the cafe whilst rikki, alexa and lewis followed shortly behind.

the four girls left the cafe and made their way to the docks. they walked up a flight of stairs to a watch house which overlooked the boats and the people who were passing by. once the four girls made it inside the watch house, they looked through the window where they could see miriam and tiffany talking to the fisherman.

once the two girls were done talking to the fisherman, they continued walking in the direction of where the four girls were watching from the watch house. the four waited patiently for miriam and tiffany to turn the corner so that they could make it look like to kim and elliot that miriam was the one with powers.

emma turned to face the three girls, "if we're going to make this work, we've gotta make it look like miriam's the one with the powers." she paused for a moment to check if miriam and tiffany had passed the watch house before she questioned, "ready?"

"how are we going to make it look like miriam is the one with the powers?" alexa inquired curiously as she hugged the mermaid history book to her chest.

"please lex, allow me." rikki answered as she stretched out her hand towards a puddle of water with a running pipe. she clenched her hand into a fist which caused the water to turn to steam which made it look like miriam and tiffany just teleported out of the docks from elliot and kim's perspectives.

👑

THE 'MISS SEA QUEEN PAGEANT' HAD STARTED. mrs geddes was stood at the front of the audience as she announced the contestant's names one by one which resulted in the audience clapping for the contestants.

rikki asked, "who are these people?"

alexa suggested, "maybe the contestants' parents or siblings or close friends."

emma snarkily commented, "rikki, at least pretend you're having fun."

"but i'm not." rikki said like it was obvious.

"can you guys please not start an argument right now?" alexa questioned the two girls, not wanting an argument to happen when there was so many people around, "we're here to support cleo." she pointed out.

emma and rikki stared at one another for a moment before they mumbled, "fine." 

"thank you." alexa smiled gratefully at the two blondes before she turned her attention to mrs geddes.

"now our next jewel of the sea is cleo sertori." mrs geddes announced through the microphone which caused the three girls to clap for their friend.

cleo walked onto the stage in a purple and blue striped octopus costume with a huge smile on her face. the outfit choice caused rikki's jaw to drop, emma to stop clapping in shock and alexa widening her eyes in surprise before she continued to slowly clap for the brunette.

"um, and, er, cleo has chosen to come dressed as.." mrs geddes trailed off. she questioned the sertori, "give us a hint?"

cleo answered, "i'm a portuguese man-of-war." which caused the audience to remain silent as no one had a clue what that was. noticing everyone's confusion, cleo elaborated, "it's a jellyfish." which caused the audience to finally understand her words as they all clapped for the sertori. 

"last, but by no means least, please give a very warm welcome to miriam kent." mrs geddes introduced which erupted an applause from the audience. meanwhile, the three girls clapped slower than the rest of the audience.

miriam was dressed as a mermaid and sat on a clam whilst a lifeguard pushed her towards the centre of the stage.

"oh, miriam's a mermaid." mrs geddes exclaimed.

"i might need this bucket to vomit in." rikki remarked from beside alexa as she looked down at her empty popcorn bucket which caused emma to send her a glare and alexa to lightly chuckle at the chadwick's remark.

mrs geddes complimented, "miriam, you look absolutely wonderful." she asked, "tell me, did you make this yourself?"

miriam replied politely with an innocent smile on her face, "all the sequins and beading are handmade."

mrs geddes exclaimed, "they're all handmade, isn't that wonderful? and that's all our contestants." which erupted an applause from the audience to the contestants, "our judges have to come up with a winner very very, soon."

suddenly, water appeared from behind the curtain and soaked everyone on stage. luckily for cleo, she used her power to divert the water away from her just in time before she got hit with water. instead, her power diverted the water towards the contestants and mrs geddes who screamed as the water drenched their costumes and makeup.

the scene that was unfolding in front of alexa's eyes caused the audience to have mixed reactions. some laughed, some had their eyes wide in shock. meanwhile, the three girls simply smiled at the scene.

soon enough, the water stopped which left the contestants completely soaked in their costumes and makeup ruined. contestants complain back and forth about their hair, makeup and costumes.

kim walked onto the stage and snatched the microphone from mrs geddes and announced, "there are mermaids on the gold coast. and she is their evil leader—" she pointed at miriam, "my sister is one of them too!" she pointed at cleo which caused a few people to laugh at how insane kim was acting.

elliot got dragged onto the stage with the security guard holding him by the shoulders. he pointed at kim, "she made me do it!"

kim continued, "they're evil and dangerous. look!" she passed the microphone back to mrs geddes before she ripped miriam's costume.

"finally, something interesting." rikki commented in an amused tone as she leaned back in her seat.

miriam, more furious than anyone had ever seen her, got out of her clam seat and glared threateningly at the youngest sertori. she waddled in her ripped mermaid costume towards kim but failed to catch her. miriam ended up falling off the stage and landing on the floor with a thud due to taking the wrong step which caused the audience to laugh at the scene. no one helped the kent which caused her to feel embarrassed more than ever.

alexa commented, "you don't see something like this happen everyday." which earned a light chuckle from emma and rikki before they nodded their heads in agreement.

👑

NEITHER MIRIAM OR CLEO WON THE PAGEANT. it was actually tiffany who won the 'miss sea queen' pageant and her prize was a tiara and a bouquet of flowers. cleo decided to confront kim about the 'diary' situation which left alexa, rikki and emma to talk amongst themselves.

rikki laughed, "did you guys see the look on miriam's face when kim was ripping up her costume? it was priceless."

emma let out a chuckle before she stated in a serious tone, "what matters is our secret is safe. that was a really close call. we've got to be more careful from now on."

alexa nodded her head in agreement, "emma's right. today was proof that we got lucky with our secret being safe between us and lewis."

emma added, "we all have to stick together."

rikki joked, "that doesn't mean that we have to be glued together permanently, does it?"

emma rolled her eyes before she sent a small smile, "no. we just have to watch each others backs whenever we're caught in a complicated conversation."

before anyone else could say anything, niall walked up from behind alexa which caused rikki and emma to remain silent, "didn't expect to see you here, speedy."

alexa looked at emma and rikki in shock. meanwhile, the two girls sent a smirk to the brunette. alexa gave her two friends a small glare before she turned around to face niall who had his arms crossed with a smirk evident on his face.

alexa sent a fake smile, "oh, it's you. what are you doing here?"

"isn't it obvious? i came to watch the pageant." niall answered, "although, i did not expect the pageant to end like that."

alexa slowly nodded her head in agreement, "yeah, life is just full of surprises." she turned around to face rikki and emma. she mouthed, 'help me' but all she got in return was a shake of the head with smirks on their faces before they walked away leaving the two alone. she turned around to face niall who had his eyebrows raised in question at alexa's action. she awkwardly chuckled, "so, how are you finding it here at the gold coast?"

niall shrugged, "it's alright. not so bad around here. although, there's a certain brunette girl that i call 'speedy' who is making my time here quite interesting."

alexa faked a laugh, "oh wow. i bet you've used that line on other girls."

"only the pretty ones." niall quipped which earned an eye roll from the brunette.

"and the pretty one is currently walking away from the new guy." alexa stated before she walked away from niall.

alexa heard niall let out a laugh before he shouted, "i'll see you around, speedy."

👑

ALEXA MANAGED TO GET AWAY FROM NIALL SO THAT SHE COULD MEET THE OTHERS AT MAKO ISLAND SO THEY COULD DISCUSS WHAT LEWIS AND HERSELF HAD DISCOVERED.

"the story is i've tested everything: the water, the rocks, the soil, the lichen, even the dust." lewis informed the four girls from his place on a donut floatie with a coconut drink in his hand.

alexa added, "i also read through the mermaid history book—" she held the book in her hands, "and it mentioned how mako island has been here for years but no one knows how it was formed. some believed that mako island was formed from a comet that hit earth years ago. some said that the island simply hadn't been explored or it was hard to find. as for the mermaid situation, i'm thinking that there may be a rite of passage that three girls every.. lets say forty years become a mermaid right here in this moon pool."

cleo, emma and rikki processed alexa's words for a few moments before they slowly nodded their heads in understanding.

"what did you find, lewis?" emma asked the mccartney.

"everything's normal." lewis simply said before he took a sip from his his coconut drink.

"so that's it? you're done?" emma questioned in disbelief, "lex found information about this from a book which may or may not be correct whilst you found nothing from the water and rock samples you've taken right here in the moon pool." emma added in exasperation.

lewis swallowed his drink before he answered, "hey, i am putting in one-hundred percent." he defended himself.

rikki turned to face cleo, "so, cleo, what did you do with the diary?" she inquired.

cleo assured, "don't worry, i took care of it. no one's ever going to find it ever again." she smiled.

👑

AUTHOR'S NOTE: like all the other girls, alexa will have her own storyline. i don't own h2o or the gifs that have been used. i do own my original characters and their storylines. to the people who are voting, reading and adding this story to their reading. thank you so much. i hope everyone is doing well. see you in the next chapter.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

933K 21.2K 48
Luciana Roman was blamed for her mother's death at the age of four by her family. She was called a murderer until she was shipped onto a plane for Ne...
30.7K 1K 21
[ONGOING ๐Ÿ”ž] #8 insanity :- Wed, May 15, 2024. #2 yanderefanfic :- Sat, May 18, 2024. After y/n became an orphan, she had to do everything by herself...
582K 51.9K 34
๐™๐™ช๐™ฃ๐™š ๐™ ๐™ฎ๐™– ๐™ ๐™–๐™ง ๐™™๐™–๐™ก๐™– , ๐™ˆ๐™–๐™ง ๐™œ๐™–๐™ฎ๐™ž ๐™ข๐™–๐™ž ๐™ข๐™ž๐™ฉ ๐™œ๐™–๐™ฎ๐™ž ๐™ข๐™–๐™ž ๐™ƒ๐™ค ๐™œ๐™–๐™ฎ๐™ž ๐™ข๐™–๐™ž...... โ™ก ๐™๐™€๐™๐™„ ๐˜ฟ๐™€๐™€๐™’๐˜ผ๐™‰๐™„ โ™ก Shashwat Rajva...
45K 2K 19
"Show me somethin' different once, I come from where there's no love." COPYRIGHT 23. #1 ATLANTA 05/01/2024 ๐Ÿ†