It's Their Story ❤️

By Yuki_admirer78

This story is about Gulki Joshi and Yukti Kapoor, What if they fall in love with each other on the sets of m... More

Note
Introduction
THE NEW BEGINNING
And their journey begins...
Ice-cream date
Note
Pure friendship
Lucknow
little Prank
On set...
Sorry...
Peacefull Moments..
Fear of Love...
Slipping away...
Jad mil ke baithange...
Was This Only A Friendship.?
Jaane naa kahan wo duniya hai...
Asal mein...!!
IMPORTANT...
A JOSHI...
Mar Jaayen...
Kaun Mera...
Bin Tere...
Strom Coming...
Tum Ko Paa Hi liya
Dekha Hazaro Dafa
GOA Chale...
Marked Mine..
Make love to Me
I love you infinity
Hona Tha Pyaar
This is the truth
Maiyya Mainu
Tum se hi...
Mission Mars...
The Trust
IK Kahani
I'll be yours...
Aaj Fir
Just a Dinner
Parting ways...
Mehrma
The game changer
Thousand years
Thank you ❤️
And I'm back 🔥

Musafir...

1.9K 194 89
By Yuki_admirer78

Next day, on set

Gulks was mad at yukku from yesterday and was pacing here & there in anger, her mind was clouded with so many thoughts...she wasn't paying any attention to her script, just then yukku enters in her makeup room...

GJ saw her and signed everyone to leave them alone, and her makeup crew left from the room leaving both tigress alone to fight...

YK with cute pout tone : baby...

GJ didn't even look at her

YK cutely : babyy...abhi bhi naraz ho kya.. abhi chodo bhi...

GJ Sternly : yukku bat chodne vali hoti to yaha tak pohchti hi nahi...

YK came close to her and hugs her from behind..

YK resting her head on GJ's shoulder : baby...aap bina vajah bat ko badha rahe hai

GJ sternly : yukku agar tumhe ye bat bina vajeh lag rahi hai to please yaha se chali jao...

YK : baby..mera vo matlab nahi tha...I know mujse galti hui hai, that's why I'm saying sorry...muje maf kardo baby..

GJ : yukku bat sorry ki nahi hai, muje is liye bura nahi laga ki tumne apni mom ko hamre bare me nahi bataya...vo Tumhari mom hai tum jitna chahe time le sakti ho..

YK : to fir gulks problem kya hai...

GJ : problem ye hai ki tum abhi bhi socity se darti ho, tumhe lagta hai log kya kahega, kya sochege, aur industry...usme tumhari kya izzat reh jayegi..
Tum hamra rishta openly sab ke samne accept karne ki himmat hi nahi rakhti ho yukku...

YK : gulks..aap bat ko Bohot zyada badha rahe hai...ye sab to mere dimag me kuch hai bhi nahi...

GK turns and removed yukku's hands : acha...to fir ek kam karte hai, let's make a announcement about us...sab ko bata dete hai ki ham ekdusre se pyaar karte hai...kar paogi?? Hai itni himmat tumme hamre rishte ko sabke samne accept karne ki....

YK : baby...ye aap kya bol rahi hai...ye sab kyu...

GJ : kyuki tum muje leke sure hi nahi ho yukku, tumhe lagta hai hamre rishte se tumahre career pe effect hoga...

YK : gulks... Career sirf mera nahi apka bhi hai...

GJ angrily : haa lekin me tumahri tarah darpok nahi hu... mujme itni himmat hai ki me apni sachai ke sath apne career me aage badhu, tumahri tarah dar ke piche hatna nahi ata muje...
me jo bhi hu jesi bhi hu naa muje sharm hai apne aap pe, naa hi me darti hu kisi ke baap se...

YK had lost her patience by now : bass gulks...muje apse is bare me bat hi nahi karni..

And she was about to go but GJ's words Stop her in her track

GJ : if you are not sure about us.. then I think we should take a brake from eachother...

YK shockingly : whaatt...!!??

GJ : haa yehi sahi rahega...iss relation me abhi ek brake ki zarurat hai, taki tum ek bar fir soch sako hamre bare me, and even after this tum muje leke sure nahi ho sakti then we'll breakup...
Mere pyaar ko kisi relation ki zarurat na pehele kabhi thi naa aage kabhi hogi... Lekin me ye bardasht nahi kar sakti ki tum hamre pyaar pe sharminda ho...

Yukku was dumbstruck, she didn't understand how she should react, her legs were stick to her ground and her eyes were moist with tears...

YK with teary eyes : I was never ashamed of our love & will never be in future...but if you want this I won't force you for anything... Jesa aap ko thik lage..

Saying this she immediately went out from GJ's room with tear filled eyes, GJ closed her eyes with pain in her heart...

Kaise, jiunga kaise?
Bataa de mujhko
Tere bina!

Kaise, jiyunga kaise?
Bataa de mujhko
Tere bina

Yukku was devastated, she was in pain but can't do anything, she was helpless, she never ever thought that their relationship will be on this road...she was crying miserably, she felt lost without GJ by her side

Here, GJ's condition was not different as from yukku, she wanted to go to yukku and took her in her arms and wanna say how much she loves her, she herself doesn't know what she will do without her...

They both were miserable without eachother, yaa the friendship was there, they still were best friends but things had changed now...

Tera mera jahan
Le chalun main wahaan
Koi tujhko na mujhse chura le
Rakh loon aankhon mein main
Kholun palke na main
Koi tujhko na mujhse chura le

As time was passing by GJ & yukku was trying their best to be normal around everyone, they were trying that atleast their friendship don't get effect by all this drama and in a way they succeeded, they knew it was just a bad phase and their love is still there, maybe they had taken a brake but it doesn't mean that there is no chance of them being together again...

They were giving each other the time they needed but they still were there for eachother, their friendship was giving them the strength...

Main andheron se ghira hoon
Aa dikha de tu mujhko savera mera
Main bhatakta ik Musafir
Aa dila de tu mujhko basera mera

November passed by and with time yukku has distanced herself from Gulks, the brake was now effecting them, yukku was spending time with everyone except Gulks... GJ was missing yukku like hell, but she felt yukku don't want to be with her so she wasn't trying to be with yukku anymore...

Yukku and Pankhuri was spending time more together as they were sharing screen more together, they became close real fast, it was a pure friendship and Yukku was diverting her mind from GJ...

Pankhuri felt something is missing from yukku but she couldn't pin a point, she knew yukku was very close to gulks and now something is off between them, she even tried to talk about it but yukku didn't let her...

Jaagi jaagi raatein meri
Roshan tujhse hai savera
Tu hi mere jeene ki wajah

Jab tak hain ye saansein meri
Inpe hai sadaa haq tera
Poori hai tujhse meri duaa

GJ was spending her time more with PS & bhavs, even they knew something is off but they didn't dare to ask anything to Gulks as they knew how short tempered Gulks is...

It was December ending and GJ was really having tough time without yukku, she couldn't keep her head straight...she felt she was losing herself and felt a void in her life, she wanted to go far away from everyone and everything and want to have some peace of mind...

So she decided to go for a yoga camp at Goa so that she can find some inner peace and get her head straight, she asked for a brake from production house for 2 weeks and went Goa to join the yoga camp far away from her regular life, from people, friends, family, limelight and everything...

Tera mera jahan
Le chalun main wahan
Koi tujhko na mujhse chura le
Rakh loon aankhon mein main
Kholun palke na main
Koi tujhko na mujhse chura le

GJ's absence was effecting yukku, she was pretending to be normal with everyone but deep inside the distance between them was killing her, she wants to see Gulks, she wants to hug her, kiss her, feel her arms around her but she couldn't do anything about it except crying her heart out at sleep...

Even at a yoga camp GJ didn't find any peace of mind as she was hell missing yukku, her mind was constantly thinking about yukku 24*7....

It's 29th December and Yukku was sitting on her chair with closed eyes, they were shooting for a 31st December's special 1hour episode, yukku was tired with all the excess workload, Pankhuri too was shooting with her and it was almost 2 in the morning, Pankhuri came to her and took a sit beside her...

Pankhuri : what's up broo...

YK with closed eyes : heyy... I'm hell tired yaar, is week kuch zyada hi hectic ho gaya schedule...

Pankhuri : ab kar bhi kya sakte hai...vese 31st ka kya plan hai...

YK : nothing...ghar pe reh ke chill karugi ya fir chavi ke sath kisi club me jaugi...

Pankhuri : kyu, tum Goa nahi jaa rahi.?? ...tum to keh rahi thi tum har saal 31st Goa me hi celebrate karti ho...is bar kya hua...

YK's lips curved into smile after hearing Goa, she remembered her last time in Goa and the best memories she shared with gulks...
Pankhuri shook her shoulder and she came back from her memory lane

Pankhuri : kaha khoyi ho..??

YK : kuch nahi bas ese hi...tumahra kya plan hai 31st ka..

Pankhuri smiling : Gautam ke sath Goa jaa rahi hu..

YK smiles : have Fun there..

Pankhuri : vese tumhe bhi jana chahiye, tum har saal jati ho ti is bar kyu nahi, aur gulks bhi to vahi hai...aur hamra schedule itna tight chal raha hai to 2 din ka brake Goa me enjoy karlo, dimag bhi fresh ho jayega...

YK nod with smile : hmmm...dekhte hai..

After long frustrated shooting hours Yukku decides to spend her 2 days in Goa and if possible have a little talk with Gulks too...

Main andheron se ghira hoon
Aa dikha de tu mujhko savera mera
Main bhatakta ik Musafir
Aa dila de tu mujhko basera mera

Gulks was done with her yoga camp and was staying in a hotel, she decides to celebrate her 31st alone here in Goa this time..

It was 31st December and Yukku had already checked in on her hotel room which was by coincidence the same hotel in which Gulks was staying...

Yukku planned to celebrate her 31st eve on a open club near her hotel room...she got ready for the party and reached at the venue

The New year party was on a full swing everyone was enjoying and having fun, drinking dancing carefree... Yukku somehow felt good in that environment as she always like clubbing & partying..

On the dance floor something attracted her attention and she join the group which was dancing crazily on the drum,dance is like a meditation for yukku...her body automatically started dancing on the music...she was dancing freely and crazily forgetting everything... she was enjoying to fullest...

Someone from a bar area was seeing all this and his eyes were stucked on the beauty dancing infront of him, he couldn't took his eyes off from her, he was staring at her and smiling like a mad and was blushing hard...

He moved towards Yukku and started dancing with the group but her entire Focus was on yukku, yukku was so lost in her own world that she didn't notice the unknown gaze on her...she enjoyed the party with her heart filled

IT was past 2 AM now but the party was still going wild, yukku was tired with all the dancing & stuff so she took a chair on bar area, she was enjoying her drink with smile on her face after the heartfelt dance, just then a guy came to her and took a chair besides her...

Guy smiling : heyy... what a energetic dance it was..

YK in non chanting mood : thank you...

Guy : chill...I'm not some drunken dickhead guy who is trying to flirt with you...miss Yukti Kapoor

YK saw him with surprise face : you....know...me??

Guy : ofcourse... afterall ham ek hi industry se jo hai... miss kapoor

YK's eyes widened on the statement : ek hi industry... matlab aap...

Guy : yehhhh...I'm a writer & a creative director in TV industry

YK smiling : heyyy...nice to meet you.. what's your name by the way..

Guy smiling : it's kushal... Kushal Awasthi...

Kushal Awasthi forwarded his hand for hand shake and Yukku happily took it...

KA toasting his drink : to the beginning of the new friendship...

YK too toast her drink with his : to the new friendship...
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Heyyyoo...how are you all...so here is the next part...I hope you enjoy the part...

Do tell me in the comment section how was the part & do votes too... It really motives me ✌️

Keep loving & keep supporting ☺️

Thank you ❤️

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

87.8K 8.6K 47
Hey! this is my first kareena love story with alot of mysteries , twists n turns , romance and a lot of suspense 🤫 . So please give it a try . pe...
211K 18.6K 115
A strong unbreakable friendship gradually turns into a budding romantic relationship and ends up into passionate love saga..
49.7K 7.5K 33
A love that will take one to the grave... A love carved on souls that will go beyond the death...❤️
18.9K 2.6K 22
This story starts from Urmila track where again for the first time they meet......and how love blooms between Kareena during this track..... It's a l...