๐–๐„๐€๐Š๐๐„๐’๐’ ยน / ๐‘ป๐’‰๐’† ๏ฟฝ...

By i5uckers_00

โ™ซ๏ธŽ ๐‘ป๐‘ฏ๐‘ฐ๐‘บ ๐‘พ๐‘ถ๐‘น๐‘ณ๐‘ซ ๐‘ช๐‘จ๐‘ต ๐‘ฏ๐‘ผ๐‘น๐‘ป ๐’€๐‘ถ๐‘ผ, ๐‘ฐ๐‘ป ๐‘ช๐‘ผ๐‘ป๐‘บ ๐’€๐‘ถ๐‘ผ ๐‘ซ๐‘ฌ๐‘ฌ๐‘ท ๐‘จ๐‘ต๐‘ซ ๐‘ณ๐‘ฌ๐‘จ๐‘ฝ๐‘ฌ๐‘บ ๐‘จ ๐‘บ๐‘ช๐‘จ๐‘น... More

โ„‚๐•’๐•ค๐•ฅ
๐”ธ๐•–๐•ค๐•ฅ๐•™๐•–๐•ฅ๐•š๐•”๐•ค & โ„š๐•ฆ๐• ๐•ฅ๐•–๐•ค
๐”พ๐•ฃ๐•’๐•ก๐•™๐•š๐•”๐•ค
๐”ผ๐•๐•š๐•’๐•Ÿ๐•’ ๐•„๐•’๐•ฃ๐•ค๐•™๐•’๐•๐•
๐™ฐ๐™ฒ๐šƒ 1
๐•‹๐•™๐•– โ„๐•ช๐•“๐•ฃ๐•š๐••
๐•‹๐•™๐•– ๐”ผ๐•Ÿ๐•• ๐•†๐•— ๐•‹๐•™๐•– ๐”ธ๐•—๐•—๐•’๐•š๐•ฃ
๐™ธ๐™ผ๐™ฟ๐™พ๐š๐šƒ๐™ฐ๐™ฝ๐šƒ ๐™ผ๐™ด๐š‚๐š‚๐™ฐ๐™ถ๐™ด
๐”ป๐•š๐•ค๐•ฅ๐•ฆ๐•ฃ๐•“๐•š๐•Ÿ๐•˜ ๐”น๐•–๐•™๐•’๐•ง๐•š๐• ๐•ฃ
๐•Š๐•ž๐•–๐•๐•๐•ค ๐•ƒ๐•š๐•œ๐•– ๐•‹๐•–๐•–๐•Ÿ ๐•Š๐•ก๐•š๐•ฃ๐•š๐•ฅ
๐”พ๐•™๐• ๐•ค๐•ฅ ๐•Ž๐• ๐•ฃ๐•๐••
๐•†๐•ฃ๐••๐•š๐•Ÿ๐•’๐•ฃ๐•ช โ„™๐•–๐• ๐•ก๐•๐•–
โ„๐• ๐•ž๐•–โ„‚๐• ๐•ž๐•š๐•Ÿ๐•˜
I'm baaaack
๐•‹๐•™๐•– โ„•๐•–๐•จ ๐”ป๐•–๐•’๐•
๐•†๐•ฆ๐•ฃ ๐•‹๐• ๐•จ๐•Ÿ
๐•‹๐•™๐•– ๐•‹๐•š๐•–๐•ค ๐•‹๐•™๐•’๐•ฅ ๐”น๐•š๐•Ÿ๐••
๐”น๐•ฃ๐•š๐•Ÿ๐•˜๐•š๐•Ÿ๐•˜ ๐•†๐•ฆ๐•ฅ ๐•‹๐•™๐•– ๐”ป๐•–๐•’๐••
๐”ป๐•’๐•Ÿ๐•˜๐•–๐•ฃ๐• ๐•ฆ๐•ค ๐•ƒ๐•š๐•’๐•š๐•ค๐• ๐•Ÿ๐•ค
๐”ธ๐•๐• ๐•„๐•ช โ„‚๐•™๐•š๐•๐••๐•ฃ๐•–๐•Ÿ
๐•€๐•ž๐•ก๐• ๐•ฃ๐•ฅ๐•’๐•Ÿ๐•ฅ
๐•ƒ๐•’๐•ค๐•ฅ โ„‚๐•™๐•’๐•ก๐•ฅ๐•–๐•ฃ "๐Œ๐ž ๐š๐ง๐ ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ?"
๐”พ๐•ฃ๐•’๐•ก๐•™๐•š๐•”๐•ค ๐•„๐•’๐•Ÿ๐•š๐•ก

๐•‹๐•™๐•– โ„๐•–๐•”๐•œ๐• ๐•Ÿ๐•š๐•Ÿ๐•˜

580 16 0
By i5uckers_00

♡︎♡︎♡︎

༒︎M͟y͟s͟t͟i͟c͟ F͟a͟l͟l͟s͟ H͟i͟g͟h͟ S͟c͟h͟o͟o͟l͟༒︎

It's was nighttime, the school is empty, Elena forced me to come with her to her school for prank night and she knew that I love pranking people.

"Ohh! Oh, come on! Seriously?! Do you know how long it took for us to set all this up?!" Caroline said to Matt in frustrated. When he just step inside he sets off a number of mouse traps that have been placed on the floor.

"Forgot about senior prank night, huh?" Tyler the werewolf told him.

"Clearly." Matt responded.

"How could you forget? We've only been waiting for this since like freshman year."

"Yeah, Matt. If I'm doing this, you're doing this." Elena told him.

"I'm kind of surprised any of you are doing this." Matt told them, as I let out a laugh.

"Caroline's making us." Bonnie told him.

"We're about to be seniors. These are the memories that will stay with us forever, and if we don't..." Caroline started, before getting cut off by Elena.

"And if we don't create these memories now, then what's the point of it all?"

"Go ahead and make fun, I don't care."

"Matt the fun blocker" I yelled, while I stand up from where I was setting.

"Funny, Eliana" He rolled my eyes at me, while laughing.

"I'm not trying to be funny, I said to truth" I said, pouting like a child.

"Such a child, El" Tyler told me.

"Whatever you say werewolf" I rolled my eyes at him, while chuckling.

"You're all lame. And I've got ten more classrooms to prank." Tyler told us, as he takes his bag and leaves, and the same time I noticed that Elena's about to leave too.

"Hey! Where are you going?" I asked her

"To superglue Alaric's desk shut. I'm making memories." Elena informed me, as a big smile start to form in my lips.

"I'm coming with you, I really want to do that" I told her, as she smiles along with Caroline.

"I love you both!" Caroline told us, as we go out of the classroom and sees Tyler giving instructions to other students, while he hands them rolls of saran wrap.

"Get the faculty toilet seats, and Dana needs bodies in the gym. Let's go." I heard Tyler saying, as me and Elena laugh, before she opens some double doors.

"There's my girl." Klaus voice echoes in my ears like a magic spell.

"Klaus!" She surprisingly said, as she turns around and tries to run, but he's already in front of her.

"You are supposed to be dead. What are we going to do about that?" Klaus asked her, before looking at me "Uh, Eliana I presume"

"Keep my name out of your dirty mouth" I told him, making Elena behind me. "Touch her and you're dead"

He starts laughing, before taking me by the arm, making me close to him "I like your confidence, it's so admiring, but I must disappoint you, I can't be killed" With that he take Elena by the arm too, marching us through the school hallways.

"You put a rather large kink in my plans, sweetheart. The whole point of breaking the curse and becoming a hybrid was to make more hybrids." Klaus start telling her "I haven't been able to do that. Now my bet is, it has something to do with the fact that you're still breathing."

"If you're going to kill me, just do it!" Elena told him.

"What the fuck Elena" I yelled.

"Not until I know I'm right. But I do have ways of making you suffer." He pulls us into the gym, there was a few students setting up pranks.

"Attention, seniors. You have officially been busted. Prank night is over. Head on home." Klaus speaks with an American accent, as he gets closer to them and speaks with his normal voice. "You two. I remember you."

"I'm sorry. Who are you?" The girl asked him in confuse.

"Oh, don't worry, I wasn't in my right head last time we met." He told her, before starting to compels her "Lift your foot up, please, Dana." She does exactly what he told her, and now he looks at the boy. "If she drops her foot, Chad, I want you to beat her to death. Understood?" The boy nods.

I couldn't just watch I have to help them, just as I was about to cast a spell, Klaus speak looking at me "Oh, love, don't try to do anything funny, cause if you did I will kill them my self, I'm sure you don't want that, do you?

"Don't, Klaus. You don't have to hurt anybody." Elena said, scared as well for the two students.

"Oh, come on, love. Of course I do."

♡︎♡︎♡︎

"Keep it up." Klaus told Dana, as she was struggling to stay on one foot.

"You're such an ass Voodoo" I said, as Klaus let out a small laugh.

"Oh, love , I've been called worse than that" He smirked at me. "Did you called me voodoo?"

"Yes" I calmly responded with a little smirk.

"Where's Stefan? What did you do to him?" Elena asked him.

"Stefan's on a time out." Klaus told her, as the doors open, revealing Bonnie and Matt.

"Bonnie, get out of here!" Elena warned her, as Klaus rushes over to Bonnie.

"Oh no" I said, not knowing what to do.

"Ah, I was wondering when you'd show up. Now we can get started." He told her, before he looks over at Dana.

"Ah, Dana, why don't you relax? You and Chad sit tight." He told them, before turning his attention to Bonnie again. "I assume you're the reason Elena's still walking around alive?"

"That's right. If you want to blame someone, blame me." She told him with confidence.

"Oh, there's no need for blame, love. Just your witchy interference seems to have caused some undesirable side effects. And since you caused the problem, I'm going to have you find the fix." He informed her.

"Don't you dare touch her Klaus, cause this time I will end you for good, I don't care that you can't be killed, I will find a way, trust me" I warned him.

"Why being so fusty, love?" He smirked at me again, before a blonde girl and Tyler enter.

"Get off of me!" He told her.

"Hush now." She shushed him in a bossy way.

"I'd like you all to meet my sister Rebekah. Word of warning...She can be quite mean." Klaus said.

"Don't be an ass." She rolled her eyes, while throwing Tyler into Klaus's arms.

"Of course she's your sister, same attitude" I smirked, while crossing my arms at my chest.

"And who would you be?" She asked me, in a rude way.

"None of your concern" I responded with the same rude way.

"Rebekah leave her alone" If I didn't know that Klaus was cold hearted man, I would say that he was kind of protective over me.

"Leave him alone!" Elena yelled breaking the tentation between the three of us.

"I'm going to make this very simple...Every time I attempt to turn a werewolf into a vampire hybrid, they die during the transition. It's quite horrible, actually." He bites his wrist and makes Tyler drink his blood.

"No, Klaus don't" I told him, with a concern voice.

"I need you to find a way to save my hybrids, Bonnie. And for Tyler's sake...You better hurry." He continued not caring about me, before he twists his head and kills him. Seeing our shocked faces, Klaus smiles.

♡︎♡︎♡︎

"He killed him." Matt said, as Dana and Chad are sitting on the floor and me and Matt is next to Tyler's body.

"He's not dead dumbass, voodoo's blood will turn him into a vampire, if Bonnie succeeded" I informed him.

"And if Bonnie's successful, he'll live through his transition. Go on, then. Go and fetch your grimoires and enchantments and what-not. I'll hold on to Elena...for safe-keeping." He grabs Elena's arm and looks at her, as she makes a sign to Bonnie and she leaves with Matt.

"So this is the latest doppelgänger. The original one was much prettier." Rebekah said while looking at Elena, before turning to me smirking "I heard your the first of your kind, interesting little girl"

"Enough, Rebekah. Take the wolf boy elsewhere, would you?" Klaus demanded, as she drags Tyler behind her by his arm and leaves.

"Just ignore her." He said to Elena, before eying me "You too pretty little thing."

"Ass" I mumbled under my breath, knowing exactly that he's able to hear me.

♡︎♡︎♡︎

"Hey, don't worry Dana I'm here with you, I'm not letting him hurt you or Chad, okay?" I told them, trying to comfort them a little bit, hoping that it would work.

"Stefan..." Elena said, as I was a little bit relieved to see him.

"Klaus." He said.

"Come to save your damsel, mate?"

"I came to ask for your forgiveness. And pledge my loyalty." Stefan told him, as I watched in confusion.

"Well, you broke that pledge once already."

"Elena means nothing to me anymore. And whatever you ask of me...I will do." Stefan told him.

"Fair enough. Let's drink on it." Klaus said pointing to Dana and Chad. "Kill them. What are you waiting for? Kill them."

"No! Stefan, don't. He's not going to hurt me. He already said..." Elena started, before that Klaus hits her so hard that she falls on the floor, Stefan rushes over to Klaus as his fangs out, but Klaus grabs him by the throat. I rush to Elena making sure she's okay.

"She means nothing to you? Your lies just keep piling up."

"Let him go, Klaus" I yelled at him, but he ignored me, again.

"Let her go! I'll do whatever you want, you have my word!" Stefan told him.

"Your word doesn't mean much. I lived by your word all summer, during which time I never had to resort to this..." Klaus said, before compelling him "Stop fighting."

"Don't do this, don't do this." Stefan pleaded him.

"I didn't want to. All I wanted was your allegiance. Now I'm going to have to take it."

"Don't...Don't..."

"You will do exactly as I say when I say it. You will not run, you will not hide, you will simply just obey." Klaus compels him again.

"No. Stefan!" Elena yelled.

"Now kill them. Ripper." He demand him, as Stefan vamps out, rushes over to Dana and kills her by drinking her blood.

"Noooooooo" I yelled, as I start to get angry. "𝐶𝑜𝑟𝑝𝑜𝑟𝑖𝑠 𝐼𝑚𝑝𝑒𝑡𝑢" I casted as Stefan was pinned in the wall, while being left in the air.

"You don't wanna get me angry Stefan, I love you, so I won't let you do something you well regret" I told him, before that Klaus speed to me.

"Come on love, let him go" He told me.

"No" I simply answered.

"I don't take no for an answer" He said, before taking my arm, spinning me around to face him, which made Stefan falls in the floor. "Come on now, I don't wanna hurt you, little witch"

"Go to hell" I said, with an angry tone.

"And leave you here alone, no, it's not very kind of me" He smirked, before looking at Stefan who got back on feeding.

♡︎♡︎♡︎

"It's always nice to see a vampire in his true element. The species has become such a broody lot." Klaus said, as Stefan was feeding now on Chad.

"No. You did this to him." Elena told him.

"I invited him to the party, love. He's the one dancing on the table." He said, as Rebekah marches in and rushes toward Elena.

"Where is it?! Where's my necklace?" She asked her, as she looks furious.

"What are you talking about?" Klaus asked his sister in confusion.

"She has my necklace. Look." She gives him the phone so he can see the picture.

"Well, well. More lies."

"Where...is it?" She asked again.

"I don't have it anymore." Elena answered her.

"You're lying!" She vamps out and bites Elena's neck, but I knocked her off of her with my magic.

"Don't you dare touch her again" I confidently said, before she could speed to me Klaus takes her aside.

"Knock it off!" He told her.

"Make her tell me where it is, Nik!" She said, as Klaus looks at Elena, who has her hand on her neck. "Where's the necklace, sweetheart? Be honest."

"I'm telling the truth. Katherine stole it."

"Katerina. Of course. Well, that's unfortunate. If we had the necklace it would make things a whole lot easier for your witch, but since we're doing this the hard way, let's put a clock on it, shall we?" He puts on the clock, there's a buzzer sound when the clock appears on the board. He goes over to Stefan and compels him. "Twenty minutes. If Bonnie hasn't found a solution by then, I want you to feed again. Only this time, I want you to feed on Elena, but don't touch Eliana. You know you want to."

"No, Klaus! Don't do this to him!" Elena told him.

"Klaus, no, you can't make him do that" I took his arm, trying to put some since into him, but of course I failed.

"No one leaves. If they trie to run, fracture her spine." He demand one last time, before he leaves with Rebekah.

"Aaah those bitches" I cursed, as I crossed my arms together.

♡︎♡︎♡︎

"Caroline's dad! Stefan, he was able to resist compulsion. I don't know how, but he did it. Maybe it's possible." Elena told Stefan, trying to find a way to help him, as we're just over six mind left on the clock.

"Yeah, Elena's right, even though I didn't witness it" I told him, sending him a smile.

"Yeah, yeah. Maybe it's just mind control, right? Maybe it just takes some focus, a couple decades of training. No big deal." He said pacing around.

"Stefan, you can control this. When that buzzer goes off, just...just drink from me." Elena suggested to him.

"You don't get it. I can't stop, Elena! I'm a ripper! A ripper doesn't stop!" He screamed "I listen to the words that come out of your mouth, and all I hear is the sound of your heart pumping blood through your body. And when that clock ticks down...I'm going to have to feed on you. And you want to know what's worse? I'm not going to be able to stop."

"Okay, let's not get there, okay?" I said.

"I don't believe that. You can fight it. You just have to want it bad enough."

"Why, because I love you?" He asked her.

"Yeah! That's right, Stefan. Because you love me. You'll fight because after everything that we've been through, you owe me that!" She told him, as I rolled my eyes at her, sometimes Elena can be so full of herself.

"You know what, you're right. You're right. I owe you everything. Because through all of this, you are the one thing that has kept me from giving up; from turning it all off. But I can't help what I am, Elena. The more blood that I get, the more I want, and if I get so much as near yours...You are dead."

"Can you two just shut the fuck up" I yelled to get both of their attention "We only have under five minutes remain."

♡︎♡︎♡︎

"Eliana you and Elena have to run." Stefan told me, as there's only sixteen seconds left on the clock.

"But Klaus said that if we run..." Before I could finish my sentence, Stefan cut me off.

"I know what he said, but if you stay, it won't matter. Eliana, please, please, please, there's no other way." He pleaded.

"There is another way, Stefan. It's for you to fight." Elena told him, as a buzzer sounds, signifying that the time has run out.

"Oh my god were going to die" I dramatically said, while putting my hand on my forehead.

"We're not going to die Eliana, not now at least" Elena told me, before looking at Stefan "Stefan...I love you. Fight, Stefan. Don't give up."

"I can't hold it." He vamps out and rushes at Elena and she screams, but he rushes past her to the opposite wall.

"Elena, Eliana, run! Go!" He demanded.

"Come on, Eliana" She took my hand on hers, as we start to run through the school, going from one hallway to the next, we go through a door, as I close it and looks through the small window in it. But as I turns around and starts moving but bump into Klaus.

"We've got to stop meeting like this, little witch" He smirked, before taking my arm again, and Elena's arm as well.

"You gotta have to stop taking my arm every time we meet" I told him, as we we're walking.

"In order to that, you have to stop doing the opposite of what I say" He said, as I rolled my eyes at him.

"Your no one to tell me what to do, voodoo"

"For now" He said, as we made eye contact, before I break it.

As we enter the cafeteria, we saw Stefan with a stake in his stomach.

"Aaah, what the fuck" I surprisedly wondered.

"Now this is fascinating. I've never seen this before. The only thing stronger than your craving for blood is your love for this one girl. Why don't you turn it off?" He lets go of us.

"No!" Stefan refused, as Klaus sits on a nearby table.

"Come on. Your humanity is killing you. All the guilt must be exhausting. Turn it off."

"No!"

"You're strong." He pulls the stake out of Stefan's body. "But you're not that strong. Turn. It. Off."

"No!" He pushes Klaus away. But Klaus pushes him against the wall, compels him and yells.

"Turn it off!" As Klaus yelled, Stefan's face and look change.

"What did you do?" I asked him, as I was horrified by the scene in front of me.

"I fixed him. But I think a test is in order, don't you?" He told me, as he walks behind Elena and looks at Stefan. "Ripper...Perhaps you'd like a drink.. from the doppelgänger's neck?" He smirked.

"No Klaus no" As I was about to run to stop Stefan, Klaus stops me by making me close to him. "Leave me alone" I yelled at him, before I hear Elena's scream fill the place.

♡︎♡︎♡︎

༒︎ M͟y͟s͟t͟i͟c͟ F͟a͟l͟l͟s͟ H͟o͟s͟p͟i͟t͟a͟l͟ ༒︎

"Why are you doing this?" I asked Klaus, as we were in front of the hospital, as he was preventing me from seeing Elena.

"What do you mean?" He asked.

"What do I mean?" I sent him a confused look "Why are you doing all of this? Why do you keep proving to everyone that they are right, that you are a monster?"

"You think I'm a monster?" He asked me, with his face softened.

"Well, everyone thinks that you are" I answered.

"I don't care what they think" He looks me in the eye "Do you think I'm a monster"

"Well, seeing that you made my best friend turn his humanity off, and made him feed on the one he loves the most, and also the fact that you are a bad guy. Then maybe, I think you are a monster" I told him, leaning in the car behind me.

"Maybe?" He smiled towards me "Are you saying that there's a possibility that you don't think I'm a monster?"

"I don't know what to think anymore" I looked at him "I just..." I paused for a little bit before saying "Why can't you just stop being bad? Trust me you're going to like the feeling of doing good thing, I'm sure you have felt that feeling some day"

He didn't answer me, he just kept looking at me with a side smile, before finally breaking the silence "Your brown eyes are driving me insane"

I was speechless, he took me off guard, I didn't say anything , I didn't know what the fuck to say, I just kept looking at him, with wide eyes, as he start getting closer to me. I didn't move, I couldn't move, I didn't want to move. He took my cheek in his hand and smiled at me.

"Fix it, please" He told me, as I looked at him confused of what he meant.

"Fix what?"

"Me" Before one of us could say anything else, Damon's voice cut us off.

"Where is she?" Damon asked him, before noticing me "And what is she doing with you" Before I could say anything, he took me by the arm, making me behind him.

"Elena? Ah, she's making a donation to a greater cause. And Eliana and I were having a conversation, like normal people" He answered him, as Damon take my hand and walk toward the hospital but Klaus stops us.

"I'm afraid I can't let you interfere, mate."

"You'll have to kill me." Damon told him, with a serious face.

"Oh, I would love to kill you, but I made a pledge to your brother, and unlike him, I keep my word. Although, you know what, thinking about it now, he probably doesn't care that much anymore." He pushes Damon against the hood of a car and he's about to kill him.

"Klaus" I yelled, trying to stop him, but Damon shook his head at me.

"Don't you want to know about your friend Mikael?" Damon asked him.

"What do you know about Mikael?" Klaus seemed surprised as he asked him.

"Just that he knows you're here." He answered him.

"You're bluffing."

"Katherine and I found him. Consider it our leverage." He told him, as Klaus throws him against another car, and he looks at me the last time before disappearing, as Damon gets up.

"You piece of shit, why do you love getting yourself in danger" I yelled at him.

"Danger is my middle name, little Eliana" He smirked at me, before hugging me.

"I missed you today, vampire" I told him.

"Me too" He smiled, before breaking the hug, and looks at me with a serious face "Are you in love with Klaus?"

"What? No" I answered him. "What made you think that?"

"The way you look at him, and the way he looks at you too" He said "I warned you when we were at the bar, remember? I specifically told you not to fall for the bad guy"

"And I didn't, now let's go to see Elena" I took his hand at mine, while we were walking towards the hospital.

𝑾𝒂𝒔 𝑰 𝒅𝒆𝒏𝒚𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒇𝒂𝒄𝒕 𝒕𝒉𝒂𝒕 𝑰 𝒘𝒂𝒔 𝒇𝒂𝒍𝒍𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒇𝒐𝒓 𝑲𝒍𝒂𝒖𝒔? 𝑰 𝒅𝒐𝒏'𝒕 𝒌𝒏𝒐𝒘. 𝑴𝒚 𝒎𝒊𝒏𝒅 𝒘𝒂𝒔 𝒔𝒐 𝒄𝒐𝒏𝒇𝒖𝒔𝒆𝒅, 𝒕𝒉𝒂𝒕 𝒉𝒆 𝒄𝒂𝒏'𝒕 𝒆𝒗𝒆𝒏 𝒕𝒆𝒍𝒍 𝒊𝒇 𝑰 𝒘𝒂𝒔 𝒔𝒕𝒂𝒓𝒕𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒕𝒐 𝒇𝒂𝒍𝒍 𝒇𝒐𝒓 𝒉𝒊𝒎 𝒐𝒓 𝒏𝒐𝒕?

Inside the hospital, Damon and I walk down the hallway, looking for Elena, as we finally find her room and sees her inside, she's still asleep. Damon looks at her and pulls out the tubes in Elena's arm. He looks at the tube which was pumping out her blood, as she wakes up.

"Damon..." His name was the first thing she said, as I smiled.

"Hey." He said softly.

"Good morning sunshine"I smiled at her.

"Eliana" She smiled at me weakly, as Damon puts his arms under her and lifts her out of the bed, and then he carries her out of the room.

♡︎♡︎♡︎
༒︎ S͟a͟l͟v͟a͟t͟o͟r͟e͟ B͟o͟a͟r͟d͟i͟n͟g͟ H͟o͟u͟s͟e͟ ༒︎

"Hey, have some bourbon. It'll help you forget." Damon gives Elena a glass of scotch, as she slowly takes the glass and drinks but doesn't seem to like it.

"Yeah, it can be strong" I laughed a little bit "I'm going to let you two alone, good night" I kissed Elena at the cheek, as Damon kiss me in my forehead.

As I laid down in my bed, I couldn't help but think about Klaus, about how he looks at me, how pretty he's eyes is, and his perfect smile.

"𝑭𝒊𝒙 𝒊𝒕, 𝑷𝒍𝒆𝒂𝒔𝒆"

"𝑭𝒊𝒙 𝒘𝒉𝒂𝒕?"

"𝑴𝒆"

Those words kept running in my head none stop, does he really mean it? But why me?

...

♡︎ 𝐄𝐥𝐢𝐚𝐧𝐚'𝐬 𝐨𝐮𝐭𝐟𝐢𝐭 𝐟𝐨𝐫 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐧𝐞𝐱𝐭 𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 ♡︎

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

67.7K 2.2K 30
๐‘คโ„Ž๐‘Ž๐‘ก ๐‘Ž ๐‘ ๐‘Ž๐‘‘ ๐‘๐‘’๐‘Ž๐‘ข๐‘ก๐‘–๐‘“๐‘ข๐‘™ ๐‘ก๐‘Ÿ๐‘Ž๐‘”๐‘–๐‘ ๐‘™๐‘œ๐‘ฃ๐‘’ ๐‘Ž๐‘“๐‘“๐‘Ž๐‘–๐‘Ÿ๏ผŽ๏ผŽ๏ผŽ ๐—๐—๐–พ๐—‡ ๐—„๐–บ๐—๐—๐–พ๐—‹๐—‚๐—‡๐–พ ๐—‰๐—‚๐–พ๐—‹๐–ผ๐–พ'๐—Œ ๐—Œ๐—‚๐—Œ๐—๐–พ๐—‹ ๐—€๐–พ๐—๐—Œ ๐—‚๐—‡๐–ผ๐–บ...
141K 4.7K 77
โ›๏ธŽ ๐˜ ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ๐˜ณ ๐˜ฑ๐˜ณ๐˜ฆ๐˜ค๐˜ช๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ๐˜ด ๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ๐˜ข๐˜ณ๐˜ต ๐˜Š๐˜ข๐˜ฏ'๐˜ต ๐˜ธ๐˜ข๐˜ต๐˜ค๐˜ฉ ๐˜ช๐˜ต ๐˜ฃ๐˜ณ๐˜ฆ๐˜ข๐˜ฌ โœ๏ธŽ ๐™„๐™ฃ ๐™ฌ๐™๐™ž๐™˜๐™, ๐™š๐™ซ๐™š๐™ฃ ๐™ž๐™ฃ ๐™™๐™š๐™–๐™ฉ๐™ ๐™–๐™ฃ ๐™š๐™ซ๐™ž๐™ก ๐™ฌ๐™ž๐™ฉ๐™˜๐™ ๏ฟฝ...
136K 5.9K 55
แ€„แ€šแ€บแ€„แ€šแ€บแ€€แ€แ€Šแ€บแ€ธแ€€แ€แ€…แ€บแ€šแ€ฑแ€ฌแ€€แ€บแ€”แ€พแ€„แ€ทแ€บแ€แ€…แ€บแ€šแ€ฑแ€ฌแ€€แ€บแ€™แ€แ€Šแ€ทแ€บแ€แ€ฒแ€ทแ€€แ€ฑแ€ฌแ€„แ€บแ€œแ€ฑแ€ธแ€”แ€พแ€…แ€บแ€šแ€ฑแ€ฌแ€€แ€บแ€€แ€กแ€œแ€พแ€œแ€ฑแ€ธแ€แ€…แ€บแ€šแ€ฑแ€ฌแ€€แ€บแ€€แ€ญแ€ฏแ€กแ€•แ€ผแ€ญแ€ฏแ€„แ€บแ€กแ€†แ€ญแ€ฏแ€„แ€บแ€œแ€ญแ€ฏแ€€แ€บแ€€แ€ผแ€›แ€ฌแ€€ แ€™แ€ญแ€˜แ€แ€ฝแ€ฑแ€›แ€ฒแ€ทแ€กแ€แ€„แ€บแ€ธแ€กแ€€แ€ผแ€•แ€บแ€…แ€ฎแ€…แ€‰แ€บแ€•แ€ฑแ€ธแ€™แ€พแ€ฏแ€€แ€ผแ€ฑแ€ฌแ€„แ€ทแ€บแ€แ€…แ€บแ€šแ€ฑแ€ฌแ€€แ€บแ€กแ€•แ€ฑแ€ซ...
150K 5.2K 14
โ SHES KINDA A MIRACLE. AND A HERO. โž โ”โ” in which an oncologist visits seattle grace, for assistance on patient, izzie stevens, before eventually bu...