"Different"

By jeonginvx

Jungkook is the CEO of a big company and the father of two four year old twins. After an issue with his assis... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13: Final Part

Extra:

3.9K 67 8
By jeonginvx

Okay so I know I originally said I was going to update this story and make it more logical and all that, but I have decided not to. As I publish more story's I'd like to look back and see how my writing has improved since my first book. I'm very sorry if you were looking forward to an updated version. Maybe one day I'll publish another version, but for now I'm going to leave the story how it is, cringy, unlogical moments, and typos.

Again, thank you for the support, I hope you were able to look past the flaws and enjoy this book ❤

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

72K 3.3K 19
Kim Taehyung a young ceo who hates his homophobic stepmother asks jeon jungkook a young college student to be his fake boyfriend Bottom kook Top tae...
181K 8.2K 48
โŽ™ kim taehyung is the son of the prime minister of south korea but wants to have a normal college life after graduating from highschool but his dad w...
288K 11.2K 48
โ ๐„๐š๐ซ๐ง ๐ฆ๐ฒ ๐ญ๐ซ๐ฎ๐ฌ๐ญ ๐ญ๐ก๐ž๐ง, ๐›๐จ๐ญ๐ก ๐จ๐Ÿ ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ. โž โ€•in which two CEOs fall in love with their secretary; but they used to bully him. ยฉ ๐ญ๏ฟฝ...
54.1K 2.6K 66
[AGE-GAP au] In which Kim Taehyung shoots his shot in finding himself a genie, or in the modern day language, a sugar daddy. top!kook ; bottom!tae Th...