Count Down

By mehak__22

"Last time I checked you aren't a billionaire neither are you famous. So, don't accept such challenges which... More

INTRODUCTION
CHARACTERS
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter-8
Chapter 9
Chapter- 10
Chapter - 11
Chapter-12
Chapter-13
Chapter 14
Chapter-15
Chapter-16
Chapter-17
Chapter-18
Chapter-19
Chapter-21
Chapter-22
Chapter-23
Chapter-24

Chapter-20

64 2 1
By mehak__22

Avni's PoV

It's been a month and a half since all the chaos has ended and life has been wonderful since then.

I have got a family I have always dreamt of....they care for me, love me, respect me and never mistreat me.

Thankk youu so muchh bhagwaan ji ( God ).

Well talking about life....Sid.

We have been pretty good....I don't really know whether we are acting anymore or not.... atleast me.

We talk, laugh , tease each other and spend time with each other and it's not only for show....we are same even in the room.

I have grown comfortable around him and I feel like I could open up with him.

Heckk , I am opening up.

In any other case I....I would have thought this is too soon but I don't know why I don't feel like that anymore. I feel like it's all natural and good....like he is my.... happy place.

And ofcourse I am not in denial about my feelings......I was never of that sort.
Yaa , I just remain closed off and the reason is pretty clear but never in my life I try to deny what I feel for a person.

What's the use anyways....you feel what your heart wants to feel and you can't deny that
I like him.

I have been feeling this for a while and maybe that's why I am growing more comfortable around him but I am not sure about his feelings and nor do I want to tell him just now because I am still scared.

What if he says he feels something...while he is just trying to forget Navya?
Or...what if Navya returns and he forgives her ?

So, for now I won't tell him. Let's go with the flow and see what happens.

I don't want to get hurt again... because of Navya again.

God knows what will happen but I know whatever he will do, it will be for the best.

Ahh... coming back to me and Sid.
I have seen a change in his behaviour from past few days.

Earlier he seemed confused about something...but some days ago he became all normal, started smiling more , spends more time with family and also behaves strangely around me.

Strangely as in he talks more , smiles more , makes me laugh, seeks chances to come close to me...even when we are in our room and no one is watching.

Yesterday.....he hugged me in his sleep and I wasn't able to get out of his hold.
That was embarrassing...thank god he didn't wake up or else what would I have said.

But the feeling I had....god....it felt so right for some reason.

Uhhh...I am not going to think about it anymore... whatever will happen, we'll see.

Thinking this in my mind I went outside my cabin.
Let's go home.

Home...it felt so right... finally I have a place which I can call home.

On my way I met Rohan.

It's been so long I have seen him....he was out for some work.

"Ro... you're finally back" I said hugging him

"Yeahh....I am tired AF aviiii" he said hugging me more tightly.

"So just go home and rest naa" I said

"Yaa yaa and listen...what about a movie night tomorrow" he said.

"But Karan...." I said

"That idiot forgot to tell you....he is coming back tomorrow morning...so tomorrow night" he asked

"Seriously 😑....how can Karan forget such a thing... fucking idiot" I said.

"Yaa I am up for a movie night...send me the location" I said

"Sureee, finally after so longgg... we'll enjoy" he said

"Yupp" I said smiling

"Chll, I'll see you tomorrow then... I am leaving for home now" I said

"Home..huhh.
Sid is treating youu real good I guess" Rohan said smirking 😏

"It's... it's nothing like that you idiot. You need to rest" I said

"Avii don't lie to me I can see through you" he said

"Uhhh fineee....I....ithinkilkehim" I said

"Ms. Robot... can you speak in human language please" he said

"I...uh..I like him" I said looking towards the floor as if talking to it

"Whattttt.... finally Avii...oo god finally after soo many yearsss" he said hugging me.

"Ro...you are.. happy" I asked breaking the hug

"Of course I am Avii...yaa I don't trust him fully because of how he treated you in the beginning....but seeing your smile I think there is some change " he said

"Although I'll still break his bones if he did anything to hurt you" he said

"Yaa yaa" I said laughing and hugging him.

"Although that Karan is an idiot ....but I know he is always by your side" he said breaking the hug and kissing my forehead.

Just when we broke the hug we heard someone clearing their throat.

I looked behind Rohan to see Sid standing there....ohh god how much has he heard.

"Ahemm....heyy" he said

Rohan too turned around and then looked at me.

"He...heyy..Sid" I said

"What are you doing here...no I mean so suddenly... everything's alright?" I asked concerned.

"Yaa yaa all good.....I..uhh...I just came to pick you up" he said

He just came that means he didn't listen to anything....thank god.

"What...you didn't bring your car and you were going alone at this time ... seriously Avii". Rohan started scolding me.

"Oyy... first listen to me gdhee ( donkey). I came with driver uncle and I would have gone back with him only" I said

"Ohhh " he said

"Yaa ohhh.. " I mimicked him.

And then we started laughing.

"I...uh... think you are busy... I'll just wait in the car" Sid said and was about to go when Rohan said.

"Wait Sid, she is not busy...she is the most Vella ( free) person over here... doesn't do any work...take her or she'll eat my brain" he said.

"Oyyy youu shut up" I said and slapped him on his shoulder.

" Sid..I was just about to leave when I met him ...and we were just saying goodbye only" I said turning towards Sid.

"Okk ... let's go then " he said smiling a little.

"Yaa...byee Ro" I said hugging him.

"Byee buddy" he said.

"Chlo... let's go" I said to Sid

"Yaa...." He said and we went towards the car.

Once we hit the road I asked him...

"So....?" I said

"Soo ..." He said looking at me and raised his one eyebrow.

Dammm him...he was looking so hot doing that.

"Uhh...why did you come to pick me up" I asked.

"Why.... can't I ?" He asked

"No, ofcourse you can but...." He cut me off

"Yaa yaa.... it's just that driver uncle went for some urgent work and you know bebe...she literally forced me to pick you up" he said laughing.

"Ohh..." I said.

I don't know why for some reason I wanted him to come on his own...but why would he.

It's not like he likes me or something.
Stupid me.

I started looking outside.

SID'S POV

She was looking outside the window and I was looking at her.

God, she was looking so beautiful. She is damm beautiful.

Today when I saw her hugging Rohan....I felt something inside me.

She is so comfortable with him....so open to him....why can't she be the same with me. I don't know maybe I was jealous.

I don't doubt her or anything....I know they share a unique bond but I can't help but feel jealous.

I can just hope someday she'll be the same or far more better with me.
I hope we'll share something more unique and special.

And how could I tell her it was me who was dying to see her and pick her up... that's why I sent driver uncle home early because I knew bebe would definately ask me to go to her.

I don't know if it was just me or she actually sounded sad when I told her that bebe sent me.

Why would she be sad.... stupid of me to think so. 🤦🏻

Thinking about all this we reached home.

Avni's PoV

Whole ride we didn't talk to each other.

He was driving while I was just looking outside ....I don't even know when we reached home.

We stepped out of the car and I was about to go inside when he said

"Uhh Avni...do you mind holding hands" he said.

Well ofcourse I don't...but I couldn't say that straight away right.

"Why ?" I asked

"Because....I...uh....I mean because...yaa because bebe would be sitting in the living room only....so she'll be happy seeing us like this and it will look more believable" he said.

He was right but why did he stutter so much... shrugging the thought I said

"Yaa sure...no problem in holding hands" I said.

He smiled looking at me and forwarded his hand...and I kept my hand in his.

They fit perfectly. I thought and smiled

"Let's go" he said

"Yaa" I smiled

As soon as we entered the house I was engulfed in a tight hug but Sid still didn't leave my hand.

No money for guessing....yes it was Karan.

"God...I missed you so fucking much" he said to me while hugging me

"And look who's holding hands ...huhh" he whispered.

"Can you just leave her now" we heard a loud voice....and it was Sid.

Karan broke the hug but was still holding me and said

"Why broo... jealous" he said raising his eyebrows.

I looked at Sid to see his reaction but again he had no expressions....what am I even expecting..

"No idiot...you are suffocating her" he said.

"Whatever makes you sleep at night bhaii" Karan said hugging Sid.

I was leaving his hand but Sid gripped it tightly. I looked at him and he nodded his head in a no.

Here comes butterflies.

"When did you come back ...Ro said you'll come tomorrow" I asked Karan

"Yaa I was supposed to come tomorrow... but then I finished my work...so here I am" he said bowing.

" Areee...let them come inside atleast" I heard bebe.

We all went to sit on the sofa....me and Sid were still holding hands.

"Guyss...am I soooo tired...I am off to sleep" Karan said after sometime and went saying good night to everyone.

"Sid, Avni...we have had our dinner...you guys eat okk" mom said

"Sure mumma" I said

Dad, ma and bebe also went.

"Let's go change first" I heard Sid saying.

"Yaa" I said

When we were going Sid held my hand.

"Uhh Sid...there is no one here" I said

He gave me a weird look and said...
"I know"

"Soo...uhh...my hand" I said looking towards our joined hands.

He looked at me and then our hands and what he said next made my heart skip a beat.

"They fit together...let them be." He said and started walking holding hands

I was feeling so good ...so I didn't say or ask anything more.

Why destroy a moment 😉

___________________~~~~~__________________

Heyy guyss..

Back after a break.

Do vote and comment.

And again...not edited chapter 😂.

Byeee...❤️

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.3M 43.3K 68
He was filled with ego, rudeness, and cruelty. Every girl throws themselves on him just for his looks and money, but there is only one girl in his li...
17.3K 521 57
He is wealthy and she is poor, As children, he would always bully and mock her in front of her friends and schoolmates because she was fat, a nerd a...
511K 18K 30
(Mature content) (Highest ranks listed) (Editing slowly) A simple last night out with my girls before I move to America. Drinks are flowing, hips mov...
2.5K 192 24
β™›π‘πŽπŽπ‡πˆ 𝐑𝐀𝐉𝐕𝐀𝐍𝐒𝐇♛ πŸ¦‹πˆ 𝐭𝐫𝐒𝐞𝐝 𝐭𝐨 π›πž 𝐠𝐨𝐨𝐝, 𝐭𝐑𝐞𝐧 𝐈 𝐠𝐞𝐭 π›π¨π«πžππŸ¦‹ 23 year old beauty with brain, don't take anyone's...