ᴄᴏғғᴇᴇ | tׁׅɑׁׅ֮ꫀׁׅܻᧁׁᨮ꫶ׁׅ֮υ...

Por taegyuberry

ᴀ ʙᴜɴᴄʜ ᴏꜰ ᴛᴀᴇɢʏᴜ ᴏɴᴇꜱʜᴏᴛꜱ ꜰᴏʀ ᴍʏ ꜰᴇʟʟᴏᴡ ᴀꜱᴛʀᴏɴᴀᴜᴛꜱ 😻 Genres: ☁️ ˚₊·... Mais

☁️˚₊· ͟͟͞͞➳❥ Crush
☁️ ˚₊· ͟͟͞͞➳❥ Apology?
☁️ ˚₊· ͟͟͞͞➳❥ Shot
☁️ ˚₊· ͟͟͞͞➳❥ Tense
☁️ ˚₊· ͟͟͞͞➳❥ Ex
☁️ ˚₊· ͟͟͞͞➳❥ Mate
☁️ ˚₊· ͟͟͞͞➳❥ Mine
☁️˚₊· ͟͟͞͞➳❥ Cutie
💦 ˚₊· ͟͟͞͞➳❥ Kisses
🥀˚₊· ͟͟͞͞➳❥ Hell or Heaven?
🥀˚₊· ͟͟͞͞➳❥ Dumbass
💦 ˚₊· ͟͟͞͞➳❥ Trust
• Requests •
☁️˚₊· ͟͟͞͞➳❥ Scammers
💦 ˚₊· ͟͟͞͞➳❥ THE Couple
☁️ ˚₊· ͟͟͞͞➳❥ Wet

☁️˚₊· ͟͟͞͞➳❥ Stalker

1.7K 65 26
Por taegyuberry

"Bye tyun!"

"Bye hyuka!" The two Friends bid their goodbyes as leave towards their houses.

Taehyun walked through the streets with an uneasy feeling in his stomach. He wasn't sure if it was nausea or the cafeteria food he just ate. Shooking away the thoughts, he entered a Convenience store and walked towards the drink section, picked up his favorite lichi drink, then went to the counter.

Again. That feeling again.

'What the hell is wrong with me?!'

Taehyun payed for the drink and as soon as he step out of the store he opened the lid, gulping half of the drink in one go. He sigh in relief as he felt coldness swirling in his stomach, then proceed to walk towards his house.

Walking on streets he noticed boy staring at him from the other corner. But even after the long distance, he can feel the boys piercing gaze on him. Taehyun broke the eye contact, gulping.

He was never a social butterfly. He always like to keep everything to himself, or call him a introvert instead. He never like interacting with people. Why? Insecurities duh!

He was insecure. Insecure about his looks and personality. As of what he had hard, introverts are always known as 'People with attitude who don't give a fuck about others'. Which was not true, not even 1%.

I mean everyone have their own personality, it's their choice who they talk to and who not. Who are we to judge? And if they are not talking to you or something it's none of your concern. Let the live peacefully will you?

Now back to Taehyun.

He always thought that, as he does not like talking to random people, people will think he is rude or that he have attitude. That's why he would never even try to interact.

And now that stranger glaring at him was making him feel things. He tried his best to ignore to him, but failed. I mean wouldn't you be curious as to why a random stranger is staring at you like that?

'Is there something on my face? Or is my shirt torn from somewhere? Are my pants...No no even they were he won't be able to see that. Then why the hell is he watching me like that?!! Should I go to him? Probably a no. Should I just ignores him? Of course.'

As his mind swirlied with thousands of questions, he continue walking down the Streets. And to his surprise, the stranger start following him.

'What the fuckkkkk!!!! Is he trying to kidnap me?!??'

Taehyun fastened his pace, almost running now. The sound of footsteps behind him also increased. Taking a deep breath, Taehyun turned around kicking the stranger between his legs, you know where....yeah right there.

The latter groan in pain, falling to the ground. Taehyun just stood there, watching him with wide eyes.

"What the fuck was that for?!" Taehyun flinched at the deep voice, and licked his lips nervously.

When he first saw the stranger, Taehyun thought that the he would have a soft voice, judging by his appearance. The latter had Black fluffy hairs, with his bangs falling on his forehead. His skin was not too fair, but not too dark also, just a normal and perfect one. He had a sharp nose and eyes that were now glaring at the younger. As Taehyun's eyes fell on the stranger's lips, the latter stood up dusting himself.

"If you are done staring, mind to answer me?" Taehyun blushed in embarrassment before replying;

"Y-you were f-following m-me. T-that's Why I-I was s-scared-"

"I was following you?!" The boy laughed, sarcastically.

"D-Don't play c-cool. I-I know y-you w-were."

"Fine you caught me. What now?" Taehyun watched the boy, weirdly.

'He is asking me what now after literally following me the whole way?!'

"Why were you following me?" Taehyun asked, as he silently praised himself for not stuttering this time.

"Because I.....Like you?" Taehyun's eyes widen, as he chuckled. and soon that chuckled turn into a never stopping laugh. He laughed untill tears prickled in his eyes.

The stranger stood there biting his lips, trying to hide back a smile. He wasn't embarrassed. And why would he be? Falling in love is not a crime! He was happy that he finally confessed to his crush after 6 months of crushing over him and watching him from afar.

"Are you done yet?"

When Taehyun finally recovered from his laughing state, he straighted his posture and cleared his thorat, still trying to hold his laugh.

"Now care to explain what was so funny, Kang Taehyun?"

Taehyun's laughter died down as his name rolled out of the stranger's mouth. He watched the latter, who was now smirking at him.

"H-how do you know m-my-"

"I know everything about you, baby~" Taehyun inhaled a sharp breath, ignoring the pet name by which he was just called out.

"Then tell me...Uh What's my favorite food?"

"Cheese tteokbokki."

"F-favourite color?"

"Black."

"My age?"

"20."

"Best friend?"

"Kai kamal huening." Taehyun gulped, before asking the next question.

"Where and with who do I live?"

"Down this street, house no. 502. You live with your Mom, Dad and one brother. Mum's name is Kang yerin, Dad's is Kang Taewon and brother's name is Kang-"

"Ok ok stop I get it!" The older laughed at the younger before stepping closer to him.

"Do you believe me now?"

"Y-yes but how-"

"I don't think this is a good place to talk. Why not go and sit somewhere comfortable as I'm still in pain because of how hard you kicked my dick." Taehyun blushed before shaking his head as a no.

"I-I don't know who you are-"

"Choi Beomgyu. 21 years old, which means I'm your hyung. Live two streets after yours. Work part time in Crown cafe. Already graduated and not interested in studying more. Is this okay?"

'Damnn this guy!'

"Fine but no more than 30 minutes, my mum would be worried-"

"Yeah I know you mommy kid." Beomgyu walked towards the road as Taehyun ran after him.

"Yah! I'm not a mommy kid!"

"whatever floats your boat~"

~•~
The two boys were now seated in a small cafe, across each other.

"Ok so the thing was I saw you at a Convenience store and I was really amazed by your...Beauty? Yeah actually. So I just followed you to your house. That's when I knew where do you live. And coincidentally, your best friend and my best friend are friends so I may or may not have gather some information from kai."

"So you basically stalked me."

"Kind off."

"But why?"

"I told you because I found you attractive and after that I figured out that I...Like you. So yeah..."

"But...I barely know you..." Taehyun muttered, looking down, pouting. Beomgyu stare at the other with fond eyes, with a smile on his face.

"Hey.." Beomgyu pulled a chair which was beside Taehyun and sat beside the younger, holding his hands in his own. "It's okay. You don't need to worry about me. If you already like someone else or are not ready for the relationship it's fine. I don't have a problem. I can't force you."

Taehyun looked up at the older, who flashed him a reassuring smile. The younger notice how his left cheek pressed in as he smiled. He noticed how the latter's eyes crinkled and how his lips would form a straight (gay) line. He won't lie, he did find the older attractive, and no one could deny it.

"I would like to....I would like to give you a chance." Beomgyu's eyes light as he squealed.

"Really?!" Taehyun nodded, chuckling at the older. But before the younger could say anything, he was engulfed in a bone crashing hug by the older. The younger bite back a blush as he hugged the older back.

"Finally! you're mine!" Beomgyu exclaimed kissing the younger's cheeks, making the latter flustered. And to hide his blushing his face, Taehyun buried his fafe in the older's wide chest. Beomgyu chuckled before standing up and extending his hand for the other, who gladly accepted it.

"So are we dating?" The older asked, as they walked out of the cafe.

"You choose." Taehyun answered, still holding the older's hand.

"Then dating it is."

~•~

Continuar a ler

Também vai Gostar

12.4K 456 16
𝑻𝒉𝒊𝒔 𝒃𝒐𝒐𝒌 𝒉𝒂𝒔 𝒂 𝒄𝒐𝒏𝒕𝒊𝒏𝒖𝒂𝒕𝒊𝒐𝒏 𝒃𝒚 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒘𝒂𝒚...𝒔𝒐 𝒄𝒉𝒆𝒄𝒌 𝒐𝒖𝒕 𝑽𝒐𝒍.2 𝒂𝒔 𝒘𝒆𝒍𝒍 (●'◡'●)ノ 𝑬𝒗𝒆𝒓𝒚𝒃𝒐𝒅𝒚 �...
211K 3.9K 102
☆- TXT Oneshots -⁠☆ Refer to the intro for more information (Requests Closed for sometime)
10.9K 329 20
oneshots for txt!! started: march 4th, 2023. finished: january 14th, 2024.. includes: fluff, maybe angst(?), all sfw!! member x reader. proper spelli...