My yandere girlfriend x Femal...

By Jarads_wrld_999

"Don't you even dare think of getting out of that door Yn!" "You are only mine .........only mine "-Ryunjin More

1
2
author note
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
author's note
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
20
21
author note
22
23
24
author note
author note

19

870 12 16
By Jarads_wrld_999

Yn pov

I woke up in the morning feeling dizzy , i ran to the bathroom and started to vomit in the toilet bowl while my knees were connected with the cold floor.

It can't be right ?

I suddenly remember the pregnancy test in the drawer. 

Ryunjin woke up and looked at me with a worried expression. 

"Yn what's wrong "

"Nothing " i said in a scared voice .

"Kim Yn" whenever she calls my full name i know that she is serious.

I gave up and told her "i think I'm pregnant "

"Well that's good news isn't it "

"Yeah but i don't think I'm ready being a mother "

"But you have me don't you?"
"I promise i will take care of you and the baby i will try all my best to make the two of you guys happy"

1 week later

Ryunjin has really been a awesome person for the last 1 week . She makes sure that me and the baby are always happy sometimes she can be a little over protective. 

I also noticed my belly growing bigger.

"Do you want me to get you anything today?"

"Umm no thank you but have a great day "
"And i will bring your lunch today at work okay?"

"No Yn the baby, what if something happened to you guys?"

I know me and Ryunjin are still in school but she says what's the meaning of school when we have eachother .

Honestly my dream is to be a model ever since i was young . I mean i got the looks. 

Author:slayyy.

She works at the Shin corporation business. Her mom left her the business when she went to LA with her 'sugar daddy'

I miss my parents so much and everytime i speak about them Ryunjin just gets mad. It's not my fault!

Author:sorry for short chapter 😅

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

239K 5.9K 52
⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯ જ⁀➴ 𝐅𝐄𝐄𝐋𝐒 𝐋𝐈𝐊𝐄 .ᐟ ❛ & i need you sometimes, we'll be alright. ❜ IN WHICH; kate martin's crush on the basketball photographer is...
249K 7.4K 37
Two fates collided. Two people connected. Two lives chained. ~~~~~ Kaedehara Kazuha, a runaway from Inazuma who is taking refuge on the Crux Fleet, a...
71.4M 2.3M 52
To the world he was a beast but for her he would do anything. He could have the world but all he wanted was her. They say the things we want most are...
25.3K 1.8K 24
နိဗ္ဗာန်ပဲရွေးရမလား ငရဲပဲသွားရမလား