survivor || p. mellark

By ana-alexis0

hunger games X hp watching the movies Nova Clematis Lupin Black Or Clematis Nova-Black Everdeen The middle... More

Cast
Prologue
Hunger Games
Hunger Games
Hunger Games
Hungar Games
Hunger Games
Hunger Games
Hunger Games
Hunger Games
Break
Name Meaning:

Hunger Games

11.1K 288 37
By ana-alexis0

All black screen is shown with:

From the treaty of Treason:

In penance for their uprising. Each district to offer up a male and a female between the ages of 12 and 18 at a public 'Reaping'.

These Tributes shall be delivered to the custody of The Capitol.

And then transferred to a public arena where they will fight to the death until the loan victory remains.

Henceforth and forevermore this pageant shall be known as a The Hunger Games.

After reading those words the magic users were horrified.

CAPITOL- CEASAR FLIKERMAN INTERVIEW-

There are two men for the interview one with navy blue hair who's name is Cesar Flickerman and the other with pitch black hair his name is Sena Crane.

SENA CRANE: I think it's our tradition. It comes out of a particularly
painful part of our history.

CEASER: Yes. Yes.

SENA: But it's been a way we've been able to heal. At first it was a reminder of the rebellion It was the price the Districts had to pay. But I think it has grown from that. I think it's a. It's something that knits us all together.

CEASAR: This is your third year's game? What defines your personal signature?

DISTRICT 12-

Loud screaming is heard.

     Causing people to jump up not expecting to hear such a scream or any scream really.

KATNISS: Shhhh.

CLEM: It's okay.

They both say as they rub her back to attempt to sooth her back to sleep.

KATNISS: It's okay. You're just dreaming.

CLEM: You're dreaming.

PRIM: It was me.

"Is she talking about the reaping?" Remus asked.

"Yes." Clem said with a nod.

CLEM: I know. But it's not.
It's your first year. Prim, your name's only been there once, they're not gonna pick you.

KATNISS: Try to go to sleep.

PRIM: I can't.

KATNISS AND CLEM: Just try.
Just try.

Prim goes to Clems ear and whispers something the audience can't hear. Clem then whispered it to Katniss.

They look at each other and nod their heads. Prim smiles softly at them both and goes to lay down again. Clem holds Prims hand while Katniss is playing with her hair.

CLEM AND KATNISS:
Deep in the meadow.
Under the willow.

Hearing just those words immediately makes Snow freeze and his breathing come to an abrupt halt.

Another reason he wanted to eliminate Clematis Nova Black Everdeen.

She held too many similarities to someone he would've foolishly left everything for.

In order to rid one of a plant, you have to cut out its roots, he thought to himself as he looked to the girl sitting near her loved ones.

ALL THREE:
A bed of grass.
A soft green and pillow.

KATNISS: You remember that song?

Primrose nods.

Snow thinking 'no one should even know that song.'

CLEM: You finish it.

KATNISS: We gotta go.

They both lean over to kiss Primroses head while Clem kisses her head and taps her nose. Making Prim wrinkle her nose causing Clem to smile.

PRIM: Where?

CLEMATIS: We just gotta go.
But we'll be back.

They both walk downstairs with his minimal light both getting their jacket from the hook rack. Then you hear a cat let out a mad meow and a hiss.

They both glare at the cat that their baby sister so kindly named Buttercup.

KATNISS AND CLEM: We'll still cook you.

"Do it. Cats are menaces. I am much more of a dog person myself." Sirius said.

"See he gets it. Cats suck." Clem said gaining a happy smile from Sirius that he had something in common with his daughter and a pout from Prim who loved her cat.

"Fine. Fine I won't cook it then." Making Katniss, Gale, Haymitch, and Peeta shake their head laughing at the girl.

Causing the cat to let out another hiss.

As soon as both Katniss and clemt are out of the door they are seen running.

Screen then goes to show a woman limping carrying two buckets of water. A woman looking out of her broken front window. And a woman washing her clothes and eight bucket of water.

Another woman hanging up clothes to try on a wire. Then goes to show two kids playing at a creek inside district 12. Then it cuts to show a group of men what seems to be both young and old with coal mining gear.

As both girls are running they pass a house with two kids looking outside through the broken half of the bottom of the front door while their mother is knitting them clothes outside.

Passing by a man with a plate of bones and he's trying to pick whatever meat is left out for them but it's picked clean already.

The magical community is done to silence for a moment. Most of the students are shocked to see the living conditions of the Heiress of The Most Ancient and Noble House of Black is living in.

"Did it get better? The District, I mean. Along with all the other districts are they that bad, I mean that with no disrespect whatsoever I just mean, I'm just curious." Lily asked.

"It honestly depends on what part of the district you live in. The district altogether not really. As for the other districts the most wealthy ones are districts one, two, three and four the least wealthy ten through twelve." Peeta answered her question.

Climate and Katniss are shown walking up to an electric fence with a sign that says:

District boundary no access beyond this point.

Ignoring the sign both girls go underneath it and run into the forest. They each go to their respective hiding places where Katniss pulls out a bow and Clem pulls out her daggers and bow.

"Why do you have to hide your things?" A Hufflepuff asked

Turning to the kid Mags signed out why and Finnick repeated it. "They have a no poaching rule which means if you're found within the forest especially since it's a no access point they would either be publicly executed what's your new in an Avox."

The Hufflepuff surprised everyone by signing back 'thank you and thank you Mr. even though I did understand what she said.'

Making Mags clap and smile at the younger boy.

"Wait what's an Avox?" Perseus asked with his brows furrowed.

"And an Avox is a person that broke the law and is punished by The Capitol then, The capitol owns you if that happens they also cut off your tongue so you can't speak." Haymitch answered. While the magical made a disgusted face.

Both girls meet up again and start to look for something to hunt. They find a skinny log that goes over a creek and they start to walk on it steadily, they find it though hiding behind a tree. Cabinet pulls out a bow while Clem has one dagger ready.

James eyes bulged out and mouth dropped not wanting them to kill the beautiful doe that reminds him of his lovely Lily-Flower.

The doe senses that something is wrong when it sniffles it to nose and it runs away.

James letting out a sigh of relief.

Katniss then picks up a bunch of leaves and crumbles it into the air to see which way the wind blows.

Katniss picked up a pebble and shoot it from her bow to get the attention of the doe.

James clamping up once more before hearing his wife whisper "You do realize that it's not me, right?"

James nodding his head but the tension never leaving his body.

Just as both Clem and Katniss are ready to shoot and throw some thing scares it away again.

GALE: WHAT ARE YOU GOING TO DO WITH THAT WHEN YOU TWO KILL IT?

Him yelling caused the doe to run away.

"Oh. Thank Merlin."James whispered.

CLEM: Damn you, Gale!

KATNISS: It's not funny.

GALE: What're you gonna do with a 100 pound deer. Katnip, Trouble?
It's Reaping Day, the place is crawling with Peacekeepers.

People wondering what a Peacekeeper was.

Beete noticing goes to answer stating "A Peacekeepers comprise a gendarmerie which is controlled by the Capitol, and tasked with maintaining order throughout the nation of Panem. They essentially act as the government's internal security force in the various district."

CLEM: We were gonna sell it, to Peacekeepers.

GALE: Of course you were.

CLEM: Oh get off your high horse Gale.

KATNISS: Like you don't sell the Peacekeepers.

GALE: No! Not today.

KATNISS: It was the first deer, I've seen in a year.

CLEM: Now, we have nothing.

GALE: Okay.

Gale looks to the ground and find a rock and throws it into the trees to scare the birds out of the tree. As quickly as they can Katniss draws her arrow and shoots while Clem throws two daggers both girls hitting their targets.

The wind starts to move at an unusual pace causing all three to look up in the sky and see one of the capital Aircrafts. Once they see that all three run to hide in the bushes.

DISTRICT 12- WOODS

GALE: What if they did? Just one you. Why if everyone just stop watching?

KATNISS: They won't, Gale.

GALE: What if they did? What if we did?

CLEM: It won't happen.

GALE: You root for your favorite, you cry when they get killed. It's sick.

KATNISS: Yeah.

GALE: If no one watches... Then they don't have a game. It's as simple as that. What?

KATNISS: Nothing.

GALE: Fine, laught at..,..

KATNISS: I'm not laughing at you.

GALE: Well Clem is.

CLEM: Hey. I'm laughing at Kats face don't blame me.

That makes both start laughing before he gets somewhat serious again.

GALE: We could do it, you know?
Take off. Live in the woods. What we do anyway?

CLEM AND KATNISS: They'd catch us.

GALE: Maybe not.

CLEM: Cut out our tongues or worse.

KATNISS: We wouldn't make it five miles.

GALE: No, I get five miles. I'd go that way.

The President of Panem not even listening just in a glazed over stare looking at all the trees.

CLEM: We have Prim and you have your brothers.

GALE: They can come too.

KATNISS: Prim in the woods?

GALE: Maybe not.

CLEM: God. I'm never having kids.

GALE: I might. If I don't live here.

KATNISS: But you do live here.

GALE: I know, but if I didn't. Oh, I forgot. Here.

Gale goes to look into his bag and pulls out a small piece of bread making Clem get up from laying down position and Kat sit up straight.

KATNISS AND CLEM: Oh my God! Is this real?

Once again people are shocked on how happy they are just to see something so small

Not knowing how to respond or even say the questions that are forming and all their heads they all just stay quiet.

GALE: Yeah. Better be. Cost me a squirrel. Happy Hunger Games.

CLEM AND KANISS: And be the odds be ever in your favor.

As they said that in The Capitol accent the wand wielders and people that lived in the districts laughed slightly.

KATNISS: How many times has your name entered it?

GALE: Forty two. Guess the odds aren't exactly in my favor.

DISTRICT 12- HOB

Screen shows the Hob.

"What is that place?" Reg asked no one in particular.

"The Hob is essentially a black market trading center." Clem said to her uncle.

Katniss and Cassie are shown walking around trading with an older woman when Clem sees a pin. Clematis picks it up and looks the the older lady.

CLEM: What's this?

OLDER LADY: A Mockingjay

Both Katniss and Clem make eye contact Clem asks her how much the older woman says she can keep it free of charge. They both thank the woman and head out of the Hob.

CLEM: I have two squirrels I can see if I can get bread. You head back okay and here.

Clem hands Katniss one of her birds that she didn't trade for anything.

KATNISS: Okay. But hurry we have two hours left.

Clem nods and watches her older sister leave.

DISTRICT 12- BAKERY

Clem walks into the bakery and sees Peeta at the counter. When he hears the door close he looks up and smiles when he sees her. Walks around the counter and hugs her.

CLEM: Hey Peeta.

PEETA: Hi, Clem.

Peeta walks back around to his original place.

PEETA: What can I do for you today?

CLEM: I was wondering if you wanted two squirrels in exchange for bread?

Peeta sighs and nods his head.

PEETA: I'll ask my dad he's in the back. You're lucky that my dad likes you.

CLEM: Weird. People normally don't.

Sarcastically Haymitch rolls his eyes with a short laugh "Wonder why, sweetheart."

Peeta goes to the back to ask his dad and when he comes back he smiles and nods his head.

PEETA: He said yes. Only one for two squirrels and not to tell my mother.

Clem smiles and nods giving him the squirrels in exchange for the bread. They talk for a bit before she has to get going.

PEETA: Wait you forgot something.

She turns back to see him in front of her.

CLEM: What?

Peeta smiles and leans down to kiss her.

PEETA: That.

Clem smiles and shakes her head and kisses him again one last time before she opens the door.

CLEM: Bye Bread Boy. I'll see you after.

PEETA: Bye Flower Girl. See you after.

"So you guys were really together before the games." Finnick asked the two.

Peeta nods his head "We mentioned at the interviews for strategic reasons. I also did what I did in the beginning of the game to protect her."

DISTRICT 12- EVERDEEN HOME

When she gets back both Prim and Katniss are in their Reaping clothes with their hair done. Walking past their mother ignoring her presents.

CLEM: Oh look at you two.

Walking up to Prim and Katniss, giving her older sister a quick hug and then crouching down in front of Primrose.

CLEM: You both look beautiful.

Prim smiles at Clem as she tucks in a piece of her shirt and hugs her.

CLEM: But you have to tuck in that tail little duck.

MRS. EVERDEEN: I have something picked out for you to.

The facial expression dropped hearing her mothers voice.

"Why did your facial expression change when you heard your mother?" Lily asked.

"I'm sure it'll be explained."

Clem lets out a small OK in response to her mother.

Screen then shows Clem scrubbing her fingers and feet in her shower tub and using a bucket to pour water on her face and body.

"There's no plumbing? Running water?"

"It's different over in the districts."

Screen then goes to show a dress similar to Katniss' is only hers is a maroon color. Clematis gets dressed and walks to her mother so her mom can do her hair same as Katniss'.

MRS. EVERDEEN: There, now you look beautiful too.

PRIM: I wish I looked like you and Kat.

After hearing that she immediately turned to face her little sister.

KANISS: No. I wish looked like you little duck.

CLEM: Yeah. I would love to have your golden blonde hair, Rosie.

The Reaping bell goes off and Prim gets scared.

CLEM AND KATNISS: Hey it's going to be okay.

CLEM: Want to see what we got you today.

Clem goes to take out the Mockingjay pen from her dress pocket. She handed to her baby sister.

CLEM: It's a Mockingjay pin to protect you and as long as you have it. Nothing and I mean nothing can happen to you. I promise.

All three sisters look at each other before going for a long needed hug.

DISTRICT 12- HALL OF JUSTICE

All three girls walk to the Hall of Justice for the Reaping of the 74th Hunger Games. All three of the girls are holding hands with Primrose in the middle.

When Prim sees how they stab something into your finger to draw blood to know your identity she gasps and quickly plants her feet to the ground causing both her older sister's to stop.

They turn to each other and both bend down to Prims height. Clem tries the soothe the young girl while Kat talks to her.

KATNISS: Sh. It's okay. It doesn't hurt. Not one bit.

CLEM: Okay it's time to sign in. They just need to take a little bit of blood.

PRIM: You didn't say -

KATNISS: It doesn't hurt much. Just a little.

CLEM: Yeah. You don't really feel it, Rosie. It's going to be okay.

KATNISS: Yeah. And when you go and you're gonna sit with a little kids and after we both will come and find you okay.

The screen goes to one of the peacekeepers holding out their hands and saying next please multiple times and top Primrose gives her, her hand.

After prim enters both a sister try to keep an eye on her but they quickly lose her in the crowd. Katniss being in front of Clematis goes before her and tries to find Prim again but when either can find her they stand next to each other in their age section.

Clematis wasn't listening when Effie first walked into the stage she was too busy trying to look for her younger sister and boyfriend.

EFFIE: Brought to you all the way from The Capitol.

The video goes to start when she sees Gale mouth the words 'War. Terrible war.' Making Katniss and Clem lighten up a little bit.

(Sorry got lazy and didn't want to write it all)

EFFIE: I just love that.

"How could you love that? They were sending innocent kids to their deaths." A Ravenclaw asked the woman.

"I didn't know any better." The woman said simply.

EFFIE: Now the time has come for us to select one courageous man and woman. For the honor of representing District 12 for the 74th Annual Hunger Games. As usual ladies first.

Effie gives a smile before walking to the bowl with the women's name in it. She goes to pool one slip of paper out, opens it and read it out loud.

EFFIE: Primrose Everdeen

The hall stays quiet. The Magic users can see the little girl in front of them which means she survived but they can't believe that that little girl survived those horrid games.

As soon as Effie said Prims name Mrs. Everdeen, Katniss, Clems, Gales, and Peeta's faces dropped. The two other siblings shocked, stunned and couldn't move.

The girls in Primrose's age group that knew her turn to face her causing Effie to find her.

EFFIE: Come on up. We'll come on up.

Prim starts to slowly walk up tucking in the little duck tail that her sister Clem had told her about earlier.

Both Katniss and Clematis finally seeing their little sister walk up towards the stage, finally were able to move. The sisters started to walk after Prim. And tell for her.

KATNISS: PRIM!

CLEM: ROSIE!

Causing everyone to turn to them. The Peacekeepers that were near the two older sisters started to grab them and while Katniss was still yelling for Prim.

Clematis had a different idea to get attention.

"Oh. I don't like that face. Clematis what are you going to do my little star." Sirius whispered.

CLEMATIS: I VOLUNTEER!

The wand wielders all gasps in surprise not expecting that. But all understood that they would've volunteered for their sibling if they were in her place.

The Weasley children all understood perfectly what the middle was doing. Even if they don't all get along they all know deep down inside if they were in her place they would've done the same damn thing.

Katniss' face dropped hearing her younger sisters yells. Clem yells trying to break out of the Peacekeepers hold.

The thing with Fred and George when it came down to that they don't think that they would've let the other do what Clem had just done. They would've had the same facial reaction as Katniss did when they heard her sister yell that she had volunteered.

CLEMATIS: I VOLUNTEER!

Finally pushing herself through she stands tall and head held high.

CLEM: I VOLUNTEER AS TRIBUTE.

Once again everyone is stunned to silence. Clematis' biological family sat there shocked beyond words trying to process what just happened on the screen.

Wondering just how much pain and suffering their little girl and baby sister is about to be put through.

A/N:

Words: 3,447

06.26.22
11.28.23

Snow seeing she who was never named when he sees Clematis.

<333

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

203K 9.9K 56
ငယ်ငယ်ကတည်းက ရင့်ကျက်ပြီး အတန်းခေါင်းဆောင်အမြဲလုပ်ရတဲ့ ကောင်လေး ကျော်နေမင်း ခြူခြာလွန်းလို့ ကျော်နေမင်းက ပိုးဟပ်ဖြူလို့ နာမည်ပေးခံရတဲ့ ကောင်မလေး နေခြ...
13.1M 435K 41
When Desmond Mellow transfers to an elite all-boys high school, he immediately gets a bad impression of his new deskmate, Ivan Moonrich. Gorgeous, my...
322K 5.7K 17
" madness is like gravity, all you need is a little push. " { shameless season 1 }
1.1M 60.6K 39
Millie Ripley has only ever known one player next door. Luke Dawson. But with only a couple months left before he graduates and a blackmailer on th...