Mi Amor~ (Camilo x reader) (F)

By Macaronxboba

being a Perez is hard, magic, a magical Juliet Rose that grants your family a miracle, you live for the trust... More

Family Information
Family Powers
what the Girls look like πŸ”₯
What the boys look like 😎
Chapter One "The Invite?!"
Chapter 4 "Fall in love?!"
Chapter 3 "Welcome Perez's"
Chapter 4 "Jealous?"
Chapter 5 "May we Dance?"
Random theme songs
Chapter 6 "Annoying guy"
Chapter 7 Questions
Chapter 8 We Don't Talk about Bruno
drawing
Chapter 9 Proposal?
Chapter 10 Break from Reality
Chapter 11 events
Chapter 12 Broken
Chapter 13 Scares
Chapter 14 Missing
Chapter 15 Memories
Chapter 16 All of me
Chapter 17 Confession of a Perez
Chapter 18 shoot
Chapter 19 HAPPY BIRTHDAY F/C
Chapter 20 Crush~
Note
Chapter 22 you might wanna read 😳
alternate ending one : Happy ending
Children gifts
alternate ending: Sad

21 Preparation

31 2 0
By Macaronxboba

Here you where standing on the edge, days where limited between you and Camilo, all you could do was watch as he soon started disappearing from your life, you couldn't help but be left curious what you did wrong, everything seemed all right until now....

🕯️🕯️🕯️🕯️

Camilo Madrigal POV:

I was gonna do it... Today was the day, even if our days are limited I'll give my all to make this forever.

I've been disappearing slowly from Y/n Perez's life, just to make sure this occasion would be as special as I can make it, it was finally the day, all I have to do is lure her into my plan, it'll be perfect for my confession.

I've even found a romantic spot in encanto this was the day, a lake, picnic, beautiful big tree, wild flowers, a nice sunset, flowers, food, and finally Y/n and I....

I quickly got up from my desk and got out a piece of paper and a pen, I started writing to Y/n of where to go, since she was probably hanging out with Mirabel, I would put it under her door, hopefully Y/n would be in there but Incase she isn't I should turn into Mira to give her my letter.

🕯️🕯️🕯️🕯️

Y/n Perez POV:

I sighed looking out the window, Mira said she'd be right back with Isabela and Dolores, but she hasn't made it yet.

I started fidgeting with my hands, sighing for what seems like the millionth time today, I soon felt someone touch my shoulder, I turned around.

"Oh Mira finally!"

"Hey N/n"

Weird where are Dolores and Isabela?

"OH WAIT BEFORE I FORGET...."

"Huh?" She handed me a letter, with my name on it in Cami's handwriting. Is it weird I know this... Probably, but I honestly have no more time to question myself....

I looked up to thank Mira, when I see that she had left, I let out another sigh.

Why is it when I try to talk to someone they leave?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

213K 5K 32
❝ I just plan on getting to know you better ❞ ❝ If you let me at least ❞ IN WHICH 𝐫𝐨𝐬𝐚 𝐝𝐞 π₯𝐨𝐬 𝐚𝐧𝐠𝐞π₯𝐞𝐬 and her family comes to encanto...
376K 10.5K 59
Warning kinda cringe Y/N grew up in the city but as she starts to get older something is a little off. She begins to find herself with unusual abilit...
8.7K 377 10
֎:*οΎŸΰΌ…β– ❝ π‘’π‘›π‘π‘œπ‘›π‘‘π‘Ÿπ‘Žπ‘Ÿ 𝑠𝑒 π’Žπ’†π’…π’Šπ’‚ 𝒏𝒂𝒓𝒂𝒏𝒋𝒂 ❞ γ€€γ€€in which a certain madrigal tries to figure out who his best friend is pining after...
78K 1.8K 19
"Another Encanto? You can't be serious...right?" Y/N and their family come from a village a little far from Encanto. They've always known that the "g...