♡ The Mistaken Hate: Drarry

De lostjeons

We have always known Harry Potter and Draco Malfoy to be enemies, but have they really always hated one anoth... Mais

Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49

Chapter 26

9.1K 442 60
De lostjeons

Harry's P.O.V

Ron, Hermione and I walked to Hogsmeade later on that day. Before I left, I didn't even check my Marauder's Map to see where Malfoy was.

This was because I knew that if I found out he was in the same spot as he was the other day, I'd make some excuse to Ron and Hermione so I could do as I had done before.

I brought my Invisibility Cloak with me, as I thought you never know when you might need it.

Ron and Hermione spent the whole time talking on the way, while I was just thinking.

As we reached the Shrieking Shack, they starting kissing.

"Guys, please keep the snogging to a minimum while I'm around," I told them.

"Oh Harry, you're right. We're sorry," Hermione laughed.

"Anyone fancy a Butterbeer?" Ron asked us.

"Well alright. What about you, Harry?" said Hermione. I opened my mouth to respond, but then I heard it.

Malfoy's singing. Again. I thought I was going crazy, so shook my head. Wow! His singing must have mesmerised more than I thought.

"Oh okay," said Hermione.

"What- oh, no! I meant-" I said, but I heard it again. This time, for longer.

I wasn't imagining it, I definitely heard it. It sounded so distant, but real. It sounded like it was coming from the Shrieking Shack right next to us.

"Um, Harry?" Hermione said. I wondered if Ron and Hermione could hear it too.

I couldn't go to the Three Broomsticks, I had to investigate.

"Actually you two go on, I'm just gonna check something out," I said.

"Right," said Ron, and he and Hermione left hand-in-hand.

Once they were out of sight, I walked into the Shrieking Shack and pulled out my Invisibility Cloak.

I walked up the stairs and Malfoy's singing became clearer. He was definitely here- upstairs.

When I reached the top of the stairs, I put on the cloak and stepped slowly into the room in which the singing was coming from, careful not to make a noise.

I saw Malfoy; he was sitting on the floor looking out the window, as he played guitar and sang.

Every now and then, he looked down at his guitar, causing a white-blonde bit of hair to fall over his grey eyes. He was wearing a completely black tailored outfit.

I flinched when I saw him at first, but them became aware of the fact I was completely invisible.

I wanted to get closer, so stepped forwards but caused a wooden floor board to creak loudly. Crap. I forgot this place creaks, I thought.

I had done it now. Malfoy looked stopped playing guitar and singing and looked up quickly right at me...

Continue lendo

Você também vai gostar

323K 13.9K 55
Harry will do anything for the ones he loves. When Draco finally shows the good that Harry knew was hidden underneath, he makes it his new life purpo...
476K 10.6K 30
Draco Malfoy and Hermione Granger met before they started at Hogwarts and became friends. But this was before Draco knew Hermione's blood status and...
49.5K 648 55
The Slytherin Prince is not what he seems to be. Y/n Potter, Harry Potter's sister, finds pure hatred in her heart for the 'pathetic' Draco Mal...
208K 8.1K 33
Everyone knows the story of Harry Potter, but what if the story of Hogwarts was different? There are new rules for the next year, meaning that each...