The Class of Monsters(COTE Fa...

By HikariSan_351

Class E, also known as the Classroom of the Elites, has never been used by anyone, as no one seemed to fit th... More

The Class of Monsters
Volume 1 - Chapter 1
Volume 1 - Chapter 2
Volume 1 - Chapter 3
Volume 1 - Chapter 4
Volume 1 - Chapter 5
Volume 1 - Chapter 6
Volume 1 - Chapter 7
Volume 1 - Chapter 8
Volume 1 - Chapter 9
Volume 1 - Chapter 10
Volume 1 - Chapter 11
Volume 1 - Chapter 12
Volume 1 - Chapter 13
Volume 1 - Chapter 14
Volume 1 - Chapter 15
A/N
Volume 1 - Chapter 16
Kaori S.S
Horikita S.S
Volume 2 - Chapter 1
Volume 2 - Chapter 2
Volume 2- Chapter 3
Volume 2 - Chapter 4
Volume 2 - Chapter 6
Volume 2 - Chapter 7
Kushida S.S || Arisu S.S
Volume 3 - Chapter 1
Volume 3 - Chapter 2
Volume 3 - Chapter 3
Volume 3 - Chapter 4
Volume 3 - Chapter 5
Volume 3 - Chapter 6
Volume 3 - Chapter 7
Volume 3 - Chapter 8
Volume 3 - Chapter 9

Volume 2 - Chapter 5

1.7K 70 29
By HikariSan_351

Today was Sudou's trial. It finished moments ago as I heard but apparently it didn't go well that much and Class E only managed to extend the time limit. But fortunately, I got someone wh can tell me more info.

"Hey, I heard Horikita didn't speak at all... Is she really useful?" Kaori asks beside me as she fixes my collar. It was already after class so I didn't get why she would do that.. But I didn't mind anyway.

"Huh... Are you sure?"

"I heard Hirata questioning Horikita about it, and Sudou was complaining so loud so it wasn't really that hard. Apparently, The ones who went to the Trial with Sudou were Kushida, Hirata, and Horikita. But only Kushida and Hirata did something." I see, definitely thought she would be useful in some way... But looks like I was wrong.

"And apparently, they found Sakura.. But she didn't really have any evidence so she only is a witness without an evidence she was a witness." Kaori said as we went to the convenience store. Since we were kind of limited of points for now, we decided to eat a homecooked meal instead.

"Really? I doubt they'll win though.. But they really are in a predicament aren't they? They just got points and they'll lose it already."

"Pretty much, but I kind of want to put them in a Grave. To atleast teach them a lesson or something." Kaori said as she picked up her Student I.D and went to the cashier. As I waited, I can't help but think on what she said.

'Put them in a Grave.... I want to do it too but I honestly don't know what to do... I would need a tool in Class E to atleast do something in there... But who? Not Sakura because she won't do it at all... Horikita? Nope. Ohhh I got it, Kushida.. This should be the perfect since I plan to meet her today too... Without her knowing of course.' I thought to myself with a sly smirk.

"I'm done, Kiyotaka! Also, I've heard a few things about Class A as well." She said as she threw her plastic bag onto her shoulder and walked with me towards the dorms.

I can't help but be interested because so far, I've only seen Sakayanagi and thatguy called Hachiman that was mentioned by Kiryuuin-senpai.

"Apparently, the Class is divided intop two factions, by Sakayanagi and a Baldie called Katsuragi whom are fighting for leadership. Most of the class are sided with him although I think Sakayangi would win, since I heard Katsuragi is someone who prefers defensive. Unlike Sakayanagi who probably does the offensive despite her disability." Kaori finished as we finally reached the dorms.

"Good job getting those infos, I'm proud of you." I said as I headpat her head, apparently, she lvoes them since we were kids. Although I don't know why she loves this so much.

"Hehe~ If you keep doing that then I might just do more than that~"

"I'll appreciate that, I'll leave now. I have something to do." Kaori pouted cutely when I removed my hand from her head but agreed anyway and left after saying goodbye.

I then went up the rooftop, it seems it was her favourite spot to vent out. 

I slowly opened the door and I was right. Up here was the known Angel of Class E, Kushida Kikyou. But something about her is quite different right now.

"That damn Sudou.. Always in fucking trouble! Like, we just got points this month and Sudou had just to fucking get in trouble!! And you too Horikita! Why attend the goddamn trial if you won't even do anything you stupid cow!! I thought you said you'll help! And is this your fucking help!" Kushida shouted with such a low tone that it was almost unrecognizable that it was her talking.

She then kicked the fence so hard it created a loud 'Clang!'. I feel bad for railing-kun...

"Just go and fucking die, Horikita! You always feeling superior freak!!"

"I absolutely agree with your statement but shouldn't you vent somewhere else?" I said playfully, and it was loud enough for her to hear. I could've just went off and posted this somewhere but I need a powerful tool. And she's the perfect one.

"A-ayanokouji-kun? What are you doing here..? Did you hear everything?" She said with her low tone, but I can feel her fear a bit. Why is she scared of me? It's not like I'm glaring at her or anything.. (He is)

"I needed some fresh air, so here am I and I got a surprise too.." Of course, no way I'll tell her I planned this.

"Tch... Say anything to anyone and I'll make sure to live your life like hell in here and expell you!" Expell me? I quietly narrowed my eyes at her and she immediately flinched.

"... It won't work though, you won't have enough evidence."

"I'll make sure to do that and expell you!" And with that, I immediately lost my playful attitude.

Expell? What is SHE going to do? Fake a rape statement? Make a setup similar to Sudou's case? Nothing like that will work with me if Kaori is with me.,, But, If one of us gets expelled...

"I don't even think if that is possible.. But if ever you expell me or someone Close to me, I'll make your life after these three years an actual hell unlike what you said." Kushida then backed away so much that she hit the metal fence behind her.

Pathetic...

"T-then I'll just expell whoever is protecting--"

I immediately pinned her to the rail with no escape routes and intestified my glare, with me releasing more darkness.

"I don't care what you want to do to me since it won't work at all but if you dare even trying hurting them because they are protecting me, I'll send this audio recording in the school forum."

"R-recording? W-what are you talking about?" I then showed her my phone and played the rcording in my phone. Although the resolution of the video is kind of bad, the conversation was still heard clearly.

"H-how? I didn't see you open your phone... Since the recording started at our conversation, you couldn't have possibly whipped out your phone since I saw both of your hands empty!" Kushida shouted. Seemingly forgetting that I am literally pinning her down.

I touched my collar and found what I was looking for.. A bug recorder. I showed it to her and her eyes widened in surprise.

A few days back, when the three of us went to the electronics store, I saw these bugs in there. I made Kaori buy it and told her to make the guy remove her transaction history, all it took was to give him Sakura's fake email address. She said it took her not even five minutes to look for it.

And earlier, Kaori was actually not fixing my collar but rather putting the bug in it. She probably knew my plan since she connected it to my phone and put it in me without me knowing. I only figured it out when I felt itchy on the neck when I was watching Kushida.

"... What... What do you want?! Are you after my body?!"

"That's actually not a bad idea..." I said,.Although I'll probably get in trouble, I slid my hands down to her soft thighs and goddammit! Are all thighs this smooth?!

"E-eek?! N-no!! Stop!"

"How far are you willing to protect your secret, huh? Are you willing to offer your body to me so I won't show this to everyone? Unlike you, I have actual evidence. So they'll easily believe that their Angel is not so Angel afterall." Kushida's will to escape suddenly diminished. Her eyes widened and her body shaked in fear s she glared at the groudn with tears in her eyes.

I wonder, does she hate me now? If she does then I got to fix it after. She'll be more useful if she trusts me more than she hates me. But for now...

"Spread your legs." Kushida.. Although slowly, opened her legs as she kept her eyes shut. Aren't you just amazing? Kushida? You are probably the most useful one in Class E for me to use.

I don't actually care for her body. Sure, she's busty and beautiful, but Kaori and Kiryuuin-senapi have more nurtured and beautiful body than her. I just wanted to test how far she would want to go to protect her secret.

Although doing this was a big risk because she might report me to the school, I practically didn't matter because I'd bring her down with me. and I would still be able to hold myself since someone Kaori can clear my name for me, so in a sense, only she will fall down so far.

"You know, you are probably the most useful in your class, Kushida." Kushida's eyes once again opened and looks at me with eyes widened.

"H-huh..?"

"You are quite the determined one and you are smart as well, I know you got past the average score in the exams, although not past Horikita. But she's almost uselss that she would be in the bottom. Don't you love it? A girl like you from Class E, the current most defective class now, is at the top list of the 'Most Useful'?"

"I-I do..." She said quietl. Yes, at the very beginning, I knew Kushida was only after secrets. She wanted Horikita's secrets so she went to me at that time. Of course, since Horikita is SO useless, she didn't even give one weakness to her.

If Kushida wanted, she could end her own class since everyone loved her in Class E.., Something that I needed in her class, the most vurnerable one in the whole 1st year... This way, I'll have more tools even though they are practically useless. In a way, like a Scapegoat.

But Kushida is the best weapon I can get in the 1st year. I can't get one in Class B nor A, and Class C's trust to eachother is too much so I can't do it, and there's no one useful in Class D. And in Class E, everyone's useless except for Kushida. So I'll have to save her if I were to eliminate Class E.

"I'm not after your body... I only want to know how deteermined you are in keeping this secret of yours. So, let's make a deal."

"A... Deal...?"

--

And done! I skipped the whole trial because who the f wants to see that when there is literally no Kiyopon in Class D?!

So, I replaced that with the Kushida scene instead. Since I was getting itchy for this scene. I used the 'Spread your legs' on her since Kei won't be tool for him. The voting whether we add her to the harem is 1-1 so IDK if I should add her...

And as for the deal, I found something interesting. Instead of expelling Horikita, why don't we make her suffer instead? That'll be the deal for Kushida. It's more perfect rather than expelling her.

Oh and... I did another drawing of Kaori. I don't know about you guys but I hear a few ppl saying it looked creepy, so I tried fixing it... Of course, still traced from Ichinose since I STILL CAN'T GET THE F---ING UNIFORM!

So.. Does it still look creepy? IDK tbh... I can't tell... Oh, and I'll jsut remind again that her hair is in half-ponytail manner. But this is prob better than the last one.

And I need new online friends, so I'm making a discord server xD.

Bye~!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

333K 11.3K 41
In this timeline, Ayanokouji Kiyotaka the masterpiece of the white room has escaped from the white room with the help of a few acquaintances from the...
1.9K 124 8
Advanced Nurturing High School or ANHS, a school where only the cream of the crop, the top of the top, the elite, can enroll. It is a school know for...
94.4K 2.7K 10
Ayanokouji Kiyotaka's life hasn't been easy. After being placed in the white room for an experiment by his father during most of his childhood, he ev...
5.4K 203 7
He laid the pathway for their success, but he would also be the one to tear it down. To be defeated, to feel what the weak feel. These were things Ay...