The Mutants: Leonardo x Reader

By Nerdfanatic247

New York City. A place in which it seems every single story takes place. And who are those people in those st... More

Meet The Characters
Just A Day In The Life
Witnessing A Foot Clan Attack
Shutting Down A Foot Clan Attack
The Vigilantes Are...
Visiting An Old Friend
Piecing Together The Parts
Attack On The Lair
The Sacks Estate
The Daring Rescue
Escape From The Estate
A Race Against Time
The One With The Fight To Protect New York
The End Is Just The Beginning
Out Of The Shadows
Two Years Later
Undercover Mission
Jail Break
Mutants and Vigilantes
Turtles... Meet Casey Jones... Casey... Meet Turtles
Family Tensions
Breaking Into Headquarters
A Family Divided
A Little Fieldtrip to Brazil
Jailbirds
Alliances
Krang's Attack on New York City
True Heroes

The One With The Video Tapes

5.2K 120 16
By Nerdfanatic247

We ran all the way home to our apartment. Running straight for April's room and checking everywhere. Under her bed, and ruffling through the closet.

    "You could move stuff nicely!" April huffed and I started throwing her clothes out of my way.

    "Oh, stop. You'd be doing the same if you were in here. Just get ready for these boxes." I rolled my eyes. "Leonardo, Raphael, Mikey and Donnie. There's. No way, right? I mean it has to be a coincidence?"

    "I don't know. I don't think so, Y/n."

    "Here! Here! I got it!" I said excitedly pulling out the box and handing it to her.

April placed the box on the floor and ripped the cover off. Frustrated as she tried to go through the massive amount of paperwork inside it, she quickly turned the box upside down, dumping the contents. I started shuffling through the papers until I found a notebook with the name Project Renaissance on the bottom.

    "April, right here." I said quickly and began flicking through it.

    "Wait! Go back. Right there." She gasped as I turned the page back. I gasped too seeing the same symbol that the turtles had been leaving behind.

    "It's them. This is an old Japanese symbol and look, A. It stands for family." I smiled happily at her.

    "Here's our old video camera." She chuckled, putting in one of the tapes.

She turned the camera on and the video started out on 10 year old April and 5 year old Y/n.

   "Good Evening. This is April O'Neil, and my sister Y/n O'Neil, reporting live from our Daddy's lab." Little April showed up on the screen, before she panned the camera over towards little Y/n. I was stuffing my face with a piece of pizza, and waved at her. "I know it sounds pretty boring, but actually, he does some pretty cool stuff."

    "Time to put the camera away, April, Y/n." Dad turned around as she had panned the camera in his direction.

    "Aww, Daddy! We just got started!" Little Y/n, complained, making Dad chuckle.

    "Dad." I sighed, a sting in my heart. Pinging from missing him. April squeezed my hand. I turned to look at her and tears were in both of our eyes. She fast forwarded the tape, before seeing April and I playing tag in the lab.

Little April and Little Y/n ran around the lab. April holding the camera in her hands, it was a bit dizzying. April reached out gaining on Y/n tried to tag her, making her fall into one of the tables. Smacking her head roughly on the bottom. Little Y/n began to cry and Dad ran over, scolding April for hurting her, even though it wasn't just her fault. But in that moment my squeaky little voice cried out and blamed her for pushing to hard.

I reached up and touched the spot where I knew I had a small scar, just underneath my hair line.

Dad sat little Y/n on the counter and stitched up the cut, before giving me a lollipop. April was sulking at the table, with the camera still running.

    "She always get's all of Dad's attention." April whimpered, as she wiped her teary eyes. A sudden look of determination came over them and she reached forward for something.

    "We don't have to watch this." April shook her head and tried to fast forward. But I grabbed the camera from her and held it out of her reach while making it so I could see.

    "Just a little drop..." Little April chuckled. "I bet it'll taste super gross and that will teach her."

April held a little dropper over a piece of pizza she had pulled out of the box. The dropper had some sort of green liquid in it.

   "April, it's okay to come over and see your sister now. Y/n's fine! But you should still apologize." Dad called out, startling her. April squeezed the whole dropper amount onto the pizza and it soaked in.

    "Oops." April shrugged.

She left the camera on the counter and walked over with the plate of pizza, kicking her feet along the way.

I remember that moment and that stuff. That was Dad's chemical stuff he used on his experiments.

She had approached the table, presenting the plate, apologizing. I gratefully took the pizza from her, hopping down with Dad's help and began hugging her tightly.

    "Thanks, A. You're my best friend. I know you didn't mean too. I'm sorry, too. I tripped on my shoelace... I should have told Dad." Little Y/n said bashfully as she shrugged and pulled away from April's embrace.

    "Well, i'm glad you were honest. I'm sorry, April for blaming you completely. I'm glad you two are friends again. You'll always have to look out for each other." Dad chuckled and hugged both of us.

April's little face looked guilty and she tried to take the pizza away, but being as stubborn as I am now, I didn't listen and ate it anyways.

I paused the video and looked at her surprised, my mouth slightly agape.

    "I-I, you..." I stuttered in disbelief. "You revenge poisoned me!" I shouted.

    "I was like 10 years old, Y/n! I-I didn't know it would give you powers..." April said softly as she looked to the ground.

    "You still knew Dad worked with dangerous chemicals! You could have killed me!" I shouted, tears filling my eyes.

    "I'm sorry..." April sobbed out, putting her face into her hands.

    "You were always my best friend, April. I can't believe you did that. I'm a freak and it's all because of you." I angrily spat and paced the room for a minute. "I hate you. You know that?" I scoffed and April sobbed harder.

    "I know." She nodded.

    "Don't think for one minute I forgive you. Because I don't. But right now we have bigger things to worry about then your stupid and dangerous betrayal." I scoffed.

I sat on the floor with my legs crossed and held the camera in my hands. Playing more of the video. April wiped her tears and carefully scooted closer so she could see too, neither of us saying a word to each other.

    "And now, Y/n and I will show you something amazing. It's supposed to be from a different planet in outer space." April zoomed in on a vile of the green goo that she had placed on my pizza earlier.

The video changed again, showing Eric Sacks face. He held a small baby turtle in his hands, with a needle in the other.

    "Here we go." Eric pricked the little guy, injecting him with the same green ooze.

I thought about the fact that I had powers and the turtles had grown huge. They were clearly strong and had been effected too. That meant that we had the same ooze running through our veins.

The video changed again, with little Y/n holding the camera.

    "Mr. Sacks, what sort of experiments are you doing here?" Little Y/n asked, holding the camera.

    "Oh," He chuckled. "That's a very complicated question. We're trying to change the world."

It changed again, with April holding the camera and little Y/n looking around, before reaching down into the glass box for a small brown rat.

    "Look at the camera, Y/n! Say hello! Hello, Splinter." April cooed as Y/n held the little rat close to her chest, petting him softly. The mouse looked like he was enjoying it. April's hand reached into camera view and pet his little head.

    "Hello!" Y/n giggled.

I pushed the camera into April's hands and began looking through the piles of small video tapes. I found one labeled in Dad's cursive handwriting, with blue lettering. Leonardo.

   "And these are April and I's little turtles, Leonardo, Raphael, Michelangelo, and Donatello."

    "The fans want to see you!" April sighed, tapping the glass of one of the turtles.

Each of the turtles had a colored dot on the back of their shell so we could tell them apart. Leo-Blue, Donnie-Purple, Raph-Red, Mikey-Orange.

    "They kept their colors." I mumbled thoughtfully.

The video kept playing and little April was running her finger in front of Raph's glass cage. He charged and head butted the glass, making it spiderweb up the glass.

    "I can't believe the vigilantes we saw... They're them. Our pet turtles that we've known since we were little girls. They we're our childhood pets, and we named them after Italian Renaissance painters!" April exclaimed excitedly.

    "I still hate you." I pointed out roughly and stood up. "I'm going to bed."

    "O-Oooh, okay... Uhm, goodnight Y/n. I love you." April stuttered.

    "Yeah, yeah. Goodnight, April." I rolled my eyes and left her room going to bed.

~

All while April and I were watching tapes and fighting. The four Ninja turtles crept into their lair.

    "Is he here?" Raph whispered to Leo and Donnie. Donnie adjusted his goggles and scanned the room.

    "I don't see him." Leo shook his head and looked over at his brother. "Donnie?"

    "My thermal scans indicate there's a 74 % variable that there's a 61% chance he's not here..." Donnie replied.

The three turtles gasped as Mikey came up behind them, knocking into their crouched bodies as he spoke.

    "That he's not here, guys. That he's not here."

    "Okay. Fall in, quietly." Leo ordered them while whispering. He jumped from the sewer pipe ledge down into their lair.

Each jumped down, landing on their feet softly, until Mikey tried to jump down. He grunted loudly and landed on a metal pipe, making it vibrate through the lair.

    "Dude!" Raphael exclaimed.

They all began sneaking their way across the wall to get to their weapons shelving.

    "So, guys," Mikey whispered rather loudly. "If it wasn't obvious with that girl, ... dibs!"

    "Shhh!" Donnie, Leo and Raph shushed him.

    "You have to be specific which girl. Their was two." Raph pointedly whispered.

    "UH, both." Mikey snickered.

    "There's no dib's on either of them! If Master Splinter catches us, he'll send us back to the Ha'shi!" Leo scolded them both.

    "I ain't going back to the Ha'shi." Raph grumbled.

Each of the boys began putting their weapons back up on the wall.    

    "Every time we're in the Ha'shi, it's because of you." Leo huffed and pushed Raph's shoulder.    

    "Well, Bro, you won't have to worry about me..." Raph pushed Leo's face back. "Dragging you down anymore."

    "What's that supposed to mean?" Mikey asked quietly.

    "I'm going out on my own. First chance I get." Raphael growled and shoved his youngest brother Mikey away from him.

    "How are we supposed to finish our hip-hop Christmas album, bro? You're the hype man!" Mikey's voice rose above a whisper, alarming his brothers.

    "SHH!" They all warned him.

    "Shut up."

    "Shut up!"

    "Shut up!"

    "Ow!"

    "Shut up, Donnie!"

    "I got glop in my eye!"

    "Shh! He's not going anywhere." Leo hissed at his brothers as they all argued. "We all stick together."

    "Sorry I spit in your eye, bro." Mikey apologized to Raph.

    "Shh!" Raph warned him.

    "Uh, guys. Guys!" Donnie smacked them to get their attention. He was no longer whispering. They all froze, facing the wall. "We got a bogey."

Master Splinter appeared behind them, turning on a flashlight that was pointed at them like criminals. Each of the turtles froze stiffly. Splinter quickly whipped his tail out at Leo's legs, and pulling him down. He groaned as he smacked the floor. Raphael winced at his brothers pain, while Donnie and Mikey were trying to control their snickering.

    "Where have you been!?" Splinter demanded.

    "We weren't..." Raph stuttered to explain.

Splinter's tail whipped out again, wrapping itself around Raphael's neck. Pining him to the wall for a minute before forcefully pulling him to the floor, making him groan.

    "I forgot to soak my retainer!" Donnie tried to excuse himself and walk away.

But Splinter's tail, released Raph and whipped out, tripping him up and he landed to the floor with another thud.

    "I'm totally sleep walking!" Mikey closed his eyes and put out his hands like a zombie, trying to slowly walk away without punishment. "Look, Mikey's sleeping and walking. He's totally innocent!"

The tail whipped into his legs making him fall back onto his shell with a grunt and groan.

    "Enough!" Splinter demanded. "You disobeyed a direct order. Why did you go above ground? What happened?" Splinter's voice was angry and forceful. Moving the light. Across each of the turtles who said nothing. "Very well." He straightened himself out, speaking scarily calm. "If that's how it's going to be, to the Ha'shi!" He yelled the last bit and each of the turtles groaned.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

429K 15.8K 66
โ๐˜ฏ๐˜ฐ๐˜ต ๐˜ข๐˜ญ๐˜ญ ๐˜ฐ๐˜ง ๐˜ถ๐˜ด ๐˜ข๐˜ณ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ฎ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฏ๐˜ด๐˜ต๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ๐˜ด.โž โ”โ”โ” ๐“๐‡๐„ ๐’๐‡๐€๐ƒ๐Ž๐–'๐’ ๐’๐„๐‚๐‘๐„๐“ โœฆโ‹† the stars alight your ...
12 0 6
The legend of Shredder and foot clan turned out to be real but there could be hope. The last hope of defence is young mutant turtle, who's life just...
1.6K 51 15
"I live in the shadows and hide from other people or other mutants like you 4" Years ago, I was in my room. When I heard a loud crash. I didn't know...
38.6K 694 18
Separated from her sister shortly after their father died, Y/N O' Neil learned to adapt to the NYC way, living a dangerous and shady life for 16 year...