Innocent Blood

By _Thelli_

"I know you lie.You think we don't?"She whispered in a low.Her fingers ran down my bottom lip that was betwee... More

π—ͺ𝗔π—₯π—‘π—œπ—‘π—šπ—¦
𝗖𝗛𝗔π—₯π—”π—–π—›π—§π—˜π—₯𝗦 & π—”π—˜π—¦π—§π—›π—˜π—§π—œπ—–π—¦
π—’π—‘π—˜
𝗧π—ͺ𝗒
𝗧𝗛π—₯π—˜π—˜
𝗙𝗒𝗨π—₯
π—™π—œπ—©π—˜
π—¦π—œπ—«
π—¦π—˜π—©π—˜π—‘
π—˜π—œπ—šπ—›π—§
π—‘π—œπ—‘π—˜
π—§π—˜π—‘
π—˜π—Ÿπ—˜π—©π—˜π—‘
𝗧π—ͺπ—˜π—Ÿπ—©π—˜
π—§π—›π—œπ—₯π—§π—˜π—˜π—‘
𝗙𝗒𝗨π—₯π—§π—˜π—˜π—‘
π—™π—œπ—©π—˜π—§π—˜π—˜π—‘
π—¦π—œπ—«π—§π—˜π—˜π—‘
π—¦π—˜π—©π—˜π—‘π—§π—˜π—˜π—‘
π—˜π—œπ—šπ—›π—§π—˜π—˜π—‘
π—‘π—œπ—‘π—˜π—§π—˜π—˜π—‘
𝗧π—ͺπ—˜π—‘π—§π—¬-π—’π—‘π—˜
𝗧π—ͺπ—˜π—‘π—§π—¬-𝗧π—ͺ𝗒
𝗖𝗛𝗔π—₯π—”π—–π—§π—›π—˜π—₯𝗦 2

𝗧π—ͺπ—˜π—‘π—§π—¬

6.7K 210 55
By _Thelli_

This place is honestly beautiful.The pack house is big, and people are everywhere, the pack members.I haven't gotten out to see everything more, yet.But from what I could see from the window in the room, it's gorgeous.

I'm not sure what to do, I miss my mates amd I'm very worried about them, about the situation.I'm overthinkibg about everything.I can't even imagine what they must have thought when I disappeared like that.

The next morning, I spent the day in the room.I wasn't actually bored, because Lila gave me a couple of books to keep myself busy, and I also love reading, so...

It's evening already.I look out of the window, the green scenery, trees and trees everywhere.The house is in the woods.

I rest a random book, that I finished already, on the small table beside the couch, before I stand up.I look down at my clothes.

I'm thankful for Lila.She brought some of her clothes to me, because, obviously, I didn't have any.A black shirt, which looks a little big on me, due to her height, and some black pants.

I've heard a lots of things about werewolves.Vampires and werewolves have many difference.Now that I think, I wonder what she would be like.
What would it be like to be with a werewolf mate?

I swallow the lump in my throat, letting out a deep sigh as I shake all of my thoughts away.I wrap my arms around my stomach, hesitantly walking outside of the pack house.

I feel eyes on me, making me question my decision and if it was even safe to come outside.After all, I'm a vampire, I'm not sure if many of the werewolf here likes the idea of another supernatural being in their territory.

"Who are you?"I hear a man's voice and my head snaps at the direction, seeing a guy looking at me curiously, his eyebrows knitted.I notice as he sniffs the air.

I open my mouth to respond, but I'm cut off by the same guy.

"You're a vampire?"He says, sounding more like a question.His hazel eyes change more in a glowing yellow and I step back.

"Mykel."The voice speaks up, her tone hard.Lila.

Her arms are folded against her chest, walking over to us, her eyes on the strange guy, her gaze cold.

"Lila, who-"He speaks up.

"It's beta Lila.What are you doing here Mykel? Don't you have more important things to do other than wondering around?"She raises her eyebrows and I watch as the guy, Mykel, steps back, clenching his jaw as he gives her a brief nod.

He doesn't waste any time before he turns around and walks away, his fists clenched.I look back at Lila with slightly wide eyes.

She nods at me with a small smile.We start to walk together.

"Who was he?"I question in curiosity.

"One of the pack's warrior.He doesn't like vampires, I might say.I apologise if he made you uncomfortable."She looks back at me.

Now that I've seen Lila, she looks exactly how Bailey explained.I don't think Lila will wait any long time, she have seen her mate already and knows that she's not too far away from her.

Werewolves are very much territorial and possessive over their mates, if not more than vampires.Both in a different ways.

I shake my head,"He didn't, don't worry.But thank you for that, he looked kind of...weird."

She lets out a light laugh at that and I smile, eyeing the scenery outside.I wonder how far away is this place, a frown setting on my face at the thought.

"Where is this place, anyway?"I ask.

"Not so far away as you think, but far away enough from all the people."She responds and I bit my lip.I thought so.

I inhale a deep breath, a chills run all the way up my spine.I sense a different scent, my body strangely responding to it, before it fades away.I frown in a deep confusion, my breathing slightly picked up.

I feel a touch on my shoulder and I turn my head to Lila, concern written on her face as she stares at me.

"Darya, are you okay? You zoned out a little."She chuckles, her eyebrows pulled together.

"I'm okay.I just...didn't you smell that? Something very different."I gulp, still in daze.

She raises her eyebrows, dropping her hand from my shoulder,"Smell what?"

"I don't know, I thought I smelled a weird scent.Forget it."I shake my head, mentaly cursing myself from worrying her for no reason.

She doesn't say anything, but hesitantly nods her head.I can tell she wanted to say something, but decided not to, as  we kept walking in a comfortable silence.

"How many people are here? I mean, in the pack."At my question, the corner of her lips tilt into a small smile.

"There are at least 100 people at this exact place.But the whole pack is a lot more bigger."She replies, chuckling at my expression.

"How many exactly, if you don't mind me asking?"I furrow my eyebrows.

"At least, thousand members,"My eyes nearly bulge out of my head, looking at her in shock.I wasn't expecting this.

"The pack wouldn't even have been this strong without an alpha.It's really shocking to think about it.Her skills are wonderful.I really haven't seen someone so...powerful like her."She smiles.I raise my eyebrows, wondering who she is.I'm very curious about this person already.

It must have been really hard to do all of this with no help.Building up the pack from nothing to this, is no joke.

Kade told me that I don't have any drug in my system.I'm revealed, that I'm kind of free.I don't want to think about that man, and what could have happened if it didn't happen the way it did.

"You can follow me."The girl tells me, glancing at me from her shoulder.

She's an Omega, seems at least five years older than me.With light brown her just above her waist, straightened perfectly.Hazel eyes, complimenting her tan skin, and slight curves in all the right places.

I follow her behind, thinking about everything possible.I can't help, but feel a bit weird and nervous at the same time.I have a strange feeling.I try to shake it off as I continue to walk.

Soon enough, we near a door, and I stop, as she stands in front of it.Her eyebrows slightly furrow, before she knocks at the door a few times.

"She's not here, I can't smell any scent.You can wait here, and I'll inform her, alright?"She says, giving me a small smile.

I raise my eyebrows, before I nod my head in understanding, muttering out a small 'thank you'.I step inside, as she leaves.

My eyes instantly glance around, taking in each corner.

The walls are in a dark colours.A black wooden desk in the centre.It looks like an office.My eyes fall on some journals on the desk, as I sit down on one of the leather chair in front of it.I leave it as it is, not wanting to put my nose in someone's business.

I twirl my long hair in between my fingers, letting out a sigh.What is she going to check, anyway? Or how is she going to know? I hope she'll let me leave...

The thoughts run through my head during the next couple of minutes.My eyes widen, when the strong feeling hits me, I feel my pupils dilate.I clench my fists on my lap, tensing up into my seat.

The scent gets stronger and stronger every minute.A catch a faint scent, before it happens.I feel it rushing through my body.Everywhere.

No it can't be, I know this feeling.

I stare at the door, horrified.I hear footsteps coming.Before I smell it completely.The scent of coconut.It smells absolutely heavenly and goosebumps raise on my skin.I swallow harshly.

My eyes snap up, as the door opens, almost in a quick, hard motion.

My face drops, my lips part, as I lock my eyes with a dark, green ones.It seems like everything stops around me.Oh my god.

Her eyes are wide, she's staring at me like she can't believe what she's seeing.Her eyes run over my features.Her hand falls from the door knob.

Her tall frame makes me even nervous.Now, the more I stare, the more I am mesmerised, and completely in shock.I don't move.I can't.

I look at her face, she's so beautiful, so damn beautiful.

It's not possible.

She starts to move towards me.Her eyebrows pulled together.She tilts her head slightly, the dark curles of hers, some of the strands fall down in front of her forehead.

She's standing, unmoved.That's until she starts to walk towards me.My breathing picks up, my eyes widen.

Her scent gets stronger as she crouches down, in front of me.I follow her eyes, that doesn't seem to move away from my face.Her eyes are bright.

Her hand reaches out hesitantly, before she cups one of my cheek.Her other hand comes around my waist.I gasp, whens she pulls me up.My hands automatically move on her chest, keeping my balance at the sudden movement.

"Mine."I hear her softly growl into my neck, my eyes widen instantly.I nearly shiver at her voice.Her eyes are much more darker now, but slowly glows slightly.What does she mean by that? Oh gosh.

"God, you're even more beautiful.So georgous. "Her voice is smooth, laced with unrecognisable emotion.The blood rushes through my cheeks at her words.

"Y-you–"I choke in an air, my eyes stinging.Her eyes flicker to my eyes, suddenly looking at me with worry.

My legs nearly give out, trying to move away.She tightenes her grip on mine, her jaw clenchs, looking like she doesn't want to let me go anywhere.I look at her, dropping my gaze down.

"Y-you're dead.You...suppose to be dead."The tears escapes my eye, when I suddenly realise by every passing second.

She cups my face with her hands, that feel so soft, running her thumb on my cheek.She shakes her head slightly.

"Shhh.I'm real, baby.I'm all real.I promise."She puts her head into my neck, inhaling my scent.I feel tingles shooting through my body.This looks wrong, I have mates, that I love.Yes, love.I love them so much, I can't even explain it.But if she is who I think she is...How is this possible?

"Why haven't you come back then? Everyone thinks you're dead."I say.Even my mates know she's dead.They think their best friend is dead, but she's actually alive, standing in front of me.

"I promise, I'll tell you everything.But not now."She says, dropping her tone in lower.

Now, I can see her face from closer.Her green eyes, peering into mine.Slight freckles on her nose, some on her cheek.She has a straight nose, and her skin looks so soft.My face drops, looking at the scar, going down from her left eyebrow, to all the way down, reaching above her cheekbone.

Before I cant stop myself, my hand comes up to her face, and I gently touch it, my eyebrows pulled together.As soon as I realise her eyes on me, I drop my hand, my face heating up in embarrassment.

"How did this happen?"I ask quitly, glancing at her scar.It looks like it hurt.Besides, I don't think it's a simple scar.It would have healed already, by the looks of it, it doesn't look new.

"Don't worry about that.Now, tell me, what is your name, hm?"She asks, small smile on her lips.I glance at her lips, quickly looking away.

"Darya."Muttering out softly.The corner of her lips tilt up.

I remember my mates telling me about her.Her name is Kayana.

"Darya,"She tries out my name, bitting her lips after.A small grin tagging at her lips.I blush once again, turning my head to hide it, as I bite my lip.

I hear her chuckle, and it makes it worse.

The knock at the door, makes me flinch unexpectedly.Her grip on me tightens, bringing me closer to her body, the warmth of her making my stomach flutter.

"Not now!"Her tone immediately changes, with a slight growl in her voice.I jump in her arms, and she instantly looks down at me, with a frown, her face softens, rubbing her thumb on the skin of my waist.

"Uh...Alpha.It's very important."The manly voice speaks up.His tone slightly shakes at the end.

"Come in."She lets go off me, and I move away a little.

The guy walks in.With a raven hair silked back.His eyes are almost black, skin so pale, that It almost scares me.

His eyes flicker to me, staying a few seconds, until Kayana speaks up.

"What is it?"She glares at him, raising her eyebrows.He clears his throat, immediately looking away from me.

"Alpha, someone's in the pack territory.20 people of the pack members are already dead.We're not sure how many they are."

Her eyes widen for a second.I notice as her the muscle in her jaw clenchs.She runs her hand through her curles.Her jawline is sharper than a knife.

She looks pissed.

"I'll be out in a minute.You're free to go."She responds firmly.He nods, before he walks out, closing the door behind, as his footsteps fade away.

I look at her, seeing her eyes already on me.

The new chapter is done.I hope you enjoyed.

Thoughts about the chapter?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

181K 5.7K 81
His hands cold, his eyes dark holding something that no one knows. A dark aura on him that makes people stay away. He's a loner, everyone avoids him...
40.8K 1K 17
{Edited 7\1\23} She leaned closer to me and her lips landed on my own. I moan at the euphoric sensation. I absolutely love it. We pull away from one...
125K 1.9K 10
I felt the bed dip as he sat down on the other side but I focused solely on my task until I was done. "This is a pillow barrier. Meaning, you don't b...
643K 13.8K 37
❝I wrote poems inside her with my fingers.❞ ━━━━━━━━━━━━━ Why am I hard right now? "I-I'm not-" She shut me up thrusting her tongue inside my mouth...