Hands Of Time

By JiminSsssi4

We all know that Kai and Nya are the amazing siblings who doesn't get affected by emotions. But... What if th... More

Hands of time
The beginning...
Chapter2: What just happen?
Chapter3: The meeting
Chapter4: Who is he Sensei!!!
Chapter5: Our New Dorm
Chapter6: Our New Enemy
Chapter7: What happened to Zane?
Chapter8: What should we do?
Chapter9: Tell them the story
Chapter10: Worried about him pt.1
Chapter11: Worried about him pt.2
Chapter12: The Story
Chapter13: The Slow Motion cipher
chapter14: Why does it look familiar...?
Chapter15: WHERE IS MY SAMURAI?!
Chapter16: My day off
Chapter17: HE'S WHAT?!
Was it...Me?
The Truth Untold
Chapter20: I will be okay/ oh- well...
The attack
Help and nightmare
I have no idea what's wrong...
[24] Siblings' time
chapter 25
Chapter27: Our Target
Chapter 28: ah shit.... here we go again
Chapter29:
Chapter30: A nightmare coming true...
Chapter31: Fixing my Mistakes
chapter32: Aaron...

Chpter26: I will do it...

104 7 4
By JiminSsssi4

Kai's POV:

After the small talk with Zane and the food I had, I feel so much better. The feeling of begin full after eating is still the best for me but it's getting rare when I feel that again, since those disorders started I no more eat well or sleep; I used to be the one who sleeps and eat more but now with the low confidence I have and these disorders I can't do that anymore.

It's passed 2am right now; everyone was sleeping but me it wasn't a new thing. I was planning what I should do next, many ideas come to me but all of them were so bad, nah now I understand why Cole doesn't allow me plan our next step.

I tried sleeping but it wasn't working. Sighing, I wore a small jacket and went to the rooftop. The cold air hitting my face while I sat there looking at the sky, it was so beautiful with stars and the full moon in the middle. I took a deep breath and lied down in there covering myself with the jacket.

"I knew I would find you here." I heard a soft voice behind me, I looked around and found a sleepy Lloyd smiling at me.

 "Oh hey." I smiled at her pointing at the space beside me "Yeah, I don't have the energy to go anywhere else to go those days." "Really baby?" I chuckled a little and turned to her with a smile "I love it when you call me baby."

Lloyd's POV:

"I love it when you call me baby." His voice was so calm, his eyes were sparkling yet there was something in them I didn't catch.

I covered him with the blanket I get resting my head in his should "Really? Then I will keep calling you that from now one."

He giggled kissing my hair "Ahhh you're really gonna be the death of me someday."

I looked at him again with a smile "I love you." I kissed his cheek and he blushed a little but still smiling.

"Why are you up till now? It's passed 2am babe, not something you'd do..." a small tone of worry was in his voice "Don't worry Kai everything is fine. I just couldn't sleep and went to your room but didn't find you there; I actually wanted some cuddles from my big baby."

I hugged his left arm getting closer to him "Well since you wanted cuddles I want too! Let's go to your room this time and let's try sleeping. I really feel exhausted."

Time skip till the next morning (still Lloyd POV)

I didn't realize falling asleep; I was cuddling with Kai till I opened my eyes the next morning. I felt a hand playing with my hair causing me to see lovely boyfriend in his own world "Good morning." I said getting his attention and he smiled to me and replied "Morning angle, hope you had a good sleep."

He kissed my forehead still playing with my hair "I did! Begin in your arms made me feel safe so I had a good night, how about you? Did you get any?"

I get closer to him putting my head in his chest while holding his shoulder close for warmth.

"Oh actually... I didn't get any sleep tonight, I tried but it didn't work. I'm still exhausted and I just want some rest." He said the last part with pouty yet an annoyed face "Then stay home and get some sleep, for me baby please?" I said giving him my best puppy look eyes "Angel, no I can't. I have a lot of work today and I have to finish it all before anything happen."

We slowly parted sitting in the bed "I wish I can have some rest too but angel, I have a lot of work today. I can't just leave it and stay home and sleep all day while those are waiting me... It's important."

He gave me a weak smile rubbing my back gently; I slowly sat close to him holding his hand. He looked at me with confusion while I smiled softly at him rubbing our hands together.

"Is everything bothering you my love?"

He broke our eyes contact with a sigh and tighter the hold on my hand "I just want to prove them wrong... I know I am right but it's eating me from the inside to just know the real truth." I softly put my hand on his chin looking at him with a small smile "Baby you're not wrong, I promise you. Just be patient okay? Everything will take its place and you'll know the truth slowly."

"Also... Morro told me who killed mom, I wasn't excepting it, the old man who owned a museum is the killer of my mother, the reason I had and still have nightmare at night. He was around me all those years and I couldn't remember him." His tone was full of sadness and fear; I can imagine the damage that was caused by that man.

"I know...It doesn't matter anymore love, let's move on this one. I know it's not easy but you have me, you have Nya and you have the others we're all by your side. Even Morro is here for you if you let him in, we will all be here for you my love." He looked at me with a smile making me melt from the inside.

I hate seeing him sad like that; I wonder how much pain he is holding inside those beautiful ember eyes.

"Come on baby let's get up, the others may be waiting for us downstairs. You go first I will be taking a shower." He said kissing my cheek taking a towel and heading toward the bathroom.

Time skip: (after Kai's shower)

Kai's POV:

Lloyd was right... I'm not alone here fighting, the others have been here for me and my sister for the past 8 years and I'm so happy nothing changed between us and our friendship is still going till the moment.

I changed my clothes after the shower and sat down in my bed. Now that I'm alone; I think I have time to visit the library or... I may go somewhere else.

I walked down stairs and saw Sensei G with Misaco "Good morning." They smiled at me "Good afternoon, how are you today Kai? Had some sleep?" Auntie Misaco asked and I smiled "I'm good thanks for asking and unfortunately no; I didn't had any sleep again." She gave me a sad look but I smiled softly at her "Don't worry Auntie! I will hopefully have a good night of sleep later." She returned the smile and nodded slowly.

I looked at sensei Garmadon "Sensei, may I have your permission for going out?" "Yes Kai, you can go out but in condition to take Dio with you and be careful." I nodded at him and he smiled "Good then."

I drank a glass of water and run to my room "Dio! Sensei G said its fine to go out but he said you should go with me in case something happened."

Dio was sleeping at that moment but my movement woke him up 'God, why does it have always to be me? And when I want some rest?' "Maybe... Because you are my element pet?" I said with an innocent look trying to be one but he glared at me 'Come on stop the act, give me 5 minutes till I eat something and we will go to- Wait, where are we going first?' "You'll see later."

I held Dio and walked toward the old town, I suddenly wanted to pay a visit to my father's old shop... maybe I will find answers there. Maybe I will find something it may clear my confusion 'So you really decided on coming here? Is your confusion killing you?' Dio asked and I sighed "To be honest, yes. I can't stop thinking about that drawing... the drawing I have and the one I saw in the museum are the same just... the one I have is so old compared to the other one. I'm thinking maybe I would find some answers in dad's shop that can clear his name... I wish I could." I whispered the last part with sad tone. I'm really hoping I will clear his name today.

'Don't think about it a lot, things will get clear soon, don't worry.'

I chuckled a little "Yeah, I hope. Let's go now, I should get home back before the others arrive or I'll be grounded by Zane again."

We reached the house and I opened the door, I let Dio walk around the house while I went to the backyard... the last place I saw dad and mother there, I walked in the garden looking around me while reaching the shop's door.

I'm scared to open it; I'm so scared and I have no idea why...

"Dio come here please." He came running 'Is everything alright?'

"No I'm scared to open the door."

'Hey, we can come back later; I can see you're scared. Come on let's go home.'

"But I wanna know the truth! What is it's the same drawing?! What would I do? What does it mean?! I'm so scared." I whipped my tears and sat down in the grass while Dio beside me

"I don't want this... Dad is dead why do I have to go through this? I'm so tired... I don't care about anything! I don't care! I know dad would never do something like that! I know he's not like others... No one knows... But I do!" 'Then why are you searching if you know he's not like what everyone says?'

I look at the door with a glare "I can't do it... I somewhere care that's why."

 Opening the door the small among of power I still have.

I looked around me; it's been years since I entered after Wu getting us. Things are full of duets; I looked at the big golden things (I have no idea what it is) and saw what I've feared... It's the same drawing.

"It's the same." 'Wait, are you sure? Maybe it's just a-' "Yes I'm sure it's the same..." I looked at Dio 'I have no idea...'

"Dio...I'm scared." I felt wetness in my face; I touched my cheeks and felt tears falling. I couldn't stop myself from crying, it was the last point for me.

'I prefer if we went home and then comeback with someone else at least we will make sure you'll be safe.'

"No... I don't need protection, at least not now... I can't go like this home they would figure something is wrong."

I looked around me searching for anything; I slowly walked toward the wall and touched it in the middle. Suddenly I felt the ground moving before I could run I fall inside.

'Kai! Are you okay?!' "Yeah... I'm okay."

I sat down looking around me, it was a secret room. I looked at the wall and saw some kind of a sword hanging there.

"Dio, I found something." 'Kai don't touch anything, what if it's a trap?' "I don't think it's dangerous... I mean dad won't do that right, he would have thought of the fact that me or Nya will find this place right?" I asked Dio who was still up 'Wait- Your dad is a genius if he had done this.' "Yeah... He is a genius."

'Just be careful okay?' "Okay... I just need to get that thing and see."

I walked to the sword slowly actually I was scared of some kind of a trap or something like that but surprisingly there was nothing "Oh... actually that was pretty easy!"

I yelled looking at Dio 'Great now come, let's go out of here I don't feel safe anymore.'

I looked at him with confusion "Y-you don't feel safe...?" He slowly nodded looking at the door.

Using airjitzu, I fly up there and looked at the door. His expression was scaring me... he suddenly start growling walking toward me.

'Kai run!'

End of the chapter.

Been a while ha? I believe I'm now back to writing ;)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

109K 5.2K 41
ငယ်ငယ်ကတည်းက ရင့်ကျက်ပြီး အတန်းခေါင်းဆောင်အမြဲလုပ်ရတဲ့ ကောင်လေး ကျော်နေမင်း ခြူခြာလွန်းလို့ ကျော်နေမင်းက ပိုးဟပ်ဖြူလို့ နာမည်ပေးခံရတဲ့ ကောင်မလေး နေခြ...
100K 4.1K 189
This story follows the early life of James also known by his street name Headshot or Shooter. James had an extremely rough childhood, one that turned...
5.3K 145 9
In which Adelaide and her childhood best friend, Luke Hughes, meet again after years apart.
1.3K 68 13
What happened before time had a name? Before the mountain had a master? Before the seas rose? Before the Lighting guarded the Island? Before Ninjago'...