ππŽπˆπ’πŽπ | πŸπŸ–+

By anonymous_abh

❦"𝐓𝐇𝐄 πŽππ’π„π’π’π„π’ π’π„π‘πˆπ„π’ #𝟏"❦ β€’ π†πˆπ€πππ€ π‘πŽπ’π„ works as a stripper at club LUX after sh... More

π€π„π’π“π‡π„π“πˆπ‚π’/πˆππ…πŽ
𝐈 | πƒπ€ππ‚πˆππ† π–πˆπ“π‡ 𝐓𝐇𝐄 πƒπ„π•πˆπ‹
𝐈𝐈 | π‚π‡πˆπ‹π‹π’
𝐈𝐈𝐈 | 𝐀 πŒπˆπ‹π‹πˆπŽπ ππˆπ‹π‹πˆπŽπ π“πŽππ’
πˆπ• | 𝐁𝐀𝐃 𝐃𝐑𝐔𝐆𝐒
𝐕 | ππ‹πŽπŽπƒ & 𝐖𝐀𝐑
π•πˆ | π˜πŽπ”?
π•πˆπˆ | 𝐂𝐑𝐀𝐕𝐄 𝐏𝐓. 𝟏
π•πˆπˆπˆ | 𝐂𝐑𝐀𝐕𝐄 𝐏𝐓. 𝟐
πˆπ— | π€π…π“π„π‘πŒπ€π“π‡
𝐗 | π‘πŽπ–π€π
π—πˆ | 𝐌𝐘 π†πˆπ‘π‹
π—πˆπˆ | ππ‘πŽπ“π‡π„π‘
π—πˆπˆπˆ | π‹πŽππƒπŽπ
π—πˆπ• | π†πŽπŽπƒππˆπ†π‡π“ πŠπˆπ’π’π„π’
𝐗𝐕 | 𝐍𝐎 π‡πˆπƒπˆππ†
π—π•πˆ | π‚π€ππ“πˆπ•π„
π—π•πˆπˆ | 𝐓𝐑𝐔𝐓𝐇𝐒
π—π•πˆπˆπˆ | ππ€πˆπ & 𝐏𝐋𝐄𝐀𝐒𝐔𝐑𝐄𝐒
π—πˆπ— | π„π‘π‘πŽπ‘ πŸ“πŸ“πŸ“
𝐗𝐗 | π„π€π’π˜ πŽπ‘ 𝐇𝐀𝐑𝐃 π–π€π˜
π—π—πˆ | π’π€π‚π‘π€π…πˆπ‚π„π’
π—π—πˆπˆ | ππ‘π„π€πŠπˆππ†
π—π—πˆπˆπˆ | 𝐏𝐋𝐀𝐍𝐒
π—π—πˆπ• | πŒπˆπ’π“π€πŠπ„π’ & ππ”ππˆπ’π‡πŒπ„ππ“
𝐗𝐗𝐕 | πŽππ„ 𝐒𝐓𝐄𝐏 π…πŽπ‘π–π€π‘πƒ
π—π—π•πˆ | 𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐍𝐆𝐄 πŽπ… 𝐏𝐋𝐀𝐍𝐒
π—π—π•πˆπˆ | 𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐍𝐆𝐄
π—π—π•πˆπˆπˆ | π“πŽ 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐅𝐔𝐓𝐔𝐑𝐄
π—π—πˆπ— | π’π‡πŽπ‚πŠ & ππ‘πŽπŒπˆπ’π„π’
𝐗𝐗𝐗 | 𝐆𝐔𝐍𝐒 & π–π„πƒπƒπˆππ†π’ 𝐏𝐓. 𝟏
π—π—π—πˆ | 𝐆𝐔𝐍𝐒 & π–π„πƒπƒπˆππ†π’ 𝐏𝐓. 𝟐
π—π—π—πˆπˆ | πŒπ€π‘π‘π˜ πŒπ„?
π—π—π—πˆπˆπˆ | 𝐍𝐎 πŒπŽπ‘π„ π–π€πˆπ“πˆππ†
𝐗𝐗𝐗𝐕 | 𝐆𝐄𝐓 𝐔𝐏
π—π—π—π•πˆ | π‹πŽπ•π„ & π“π‘π€πƒπ„π†π˜
π—π—π—π•πˆπˆ | π•π„ππŽπŒ
π—π—π—π•πˆπˆπˆ | ππ‹πŽπŽπƒπ˜ π‚π‡π‘πˆπ’π“πŒπ€π’
π—π—π—πˆπ— | π‹πˆπ“π“π‹π„ ππ„π€π“πˆππ† 𝐇𝐄𝐀𝐑𝐓
𝐗𝐋 | ππ€ππ˜ π†πˆπ‘π‹
π—π‹πˆ | π–π‡πˆπ’ππ„π‘π’
π—π‹πˆπˆ | 𝐅𝐀𝐓𝐇𝐄𝐑 𝐃𝐀𝐔𝐆𝐇𝐓𝐄𝐑
π—π‹πˆπˆπˆ | ππ”πŒπ
π—π‹πˆπ• | ππ„π“π‘π€π˜π‹
𝐙𝐋𝐕 | π‹πˆπ’π“π„π π“πŽ πŒπ„
π—π‹π•πˆ | π‡πŽπ‹πƒπˆππ† 𝐌𝐘 𝐁𝐑𝐄𝐀𝐓𝐇
π—π‹π•πˆπˆ | 𝐃𝐄𝐀𝐃 πŒπ„π
π—π‹π•πˆπˆπˆ | ππ‘πŽπŒπˆπ’π„ πŒπ„
π—π‹πˆπ— | 𝐀 πŒπŽπŒπ„ππ“ πŽπ… π’πˆπ‹π„ππ‚π„
𝐋 | 𝐋𝐄𝐕
π„ππˆπ‹πŽπ†π”π„

π—π—π—πˆπ• | π’πˆπ‹π„ππ‚π„ πŒπ„

4.4K 86 8
By anonymous_abh

"Silence is the most powerful
scream"

GIANNA STARKOV
Rowan and I burst through our bedroom door with our lips locked together and our hands working to strip each other naked. After the party, everyone left to stay at one of the Russo's many estates not too far from here. They wanted to give us the night alone for exactly this.

Rowan gripped the hem of my dress and lifted it over my head, he panted as he looked at the red lingerie on my body. "Fuck, I'm the luckiest man on Earth," he muttered. I smirked and walked over to him slowly, my hands laid flat on his chest pushing him back toward the bed. The back of his knees hit the mattress causing him to fall back.

Our lips were back on each other's, his hands in my hair angling my head. I straddled his hips and rocked mine against him, it didn't take long for him to flip us so I was beneath him. "I'm going to fuck you first, fast, hard, and dirty," he whispered against my lips. I moaned when his hand dipped into my panties, feeling exactly what he did to me. "Get on your hands and knees."

I was quick to do as he said, there was a harsh breath behind me. The mattress moved between my spread knees; he was now standing at the edge of the bed behind me. A hand soothed over my ass, ripping my panties off and reaching down to my aching clit. I moaned, pushing my hips back a little bit to get his fingers inside of me.

What I didn't expect was for his tongue to be there. "It's been too long since I've tasted this sweet pussy," Rowan groaned against me. My back arched for him, fingers gripping the sheets tightly as he worked his tongue on me. He switched his fingers and his tongue so that his fingers were inside of me and his tongue was on my clit.

My body shook with ecstasy, his fingers moved in and out against my walls, pushed down to my g-spot. I panted and whimpered, begging for more. I came quickly but he didn't stop, I tried pulling away but his hand clamped down on my ass. Both hands gripped my ass now, his tongue did all of the work.

I could feel the pleasure waves rock through my body. His licks were lazy and slow, it drove me crazy yet it felt so damn good. "Rowan, please...more... just-fuck!" I came against when his tongue flicked my clit. Rowan wiped his mouth on the back of my thigh, lifting up and smacking my ass hard.

"You want my cock, wife?" He gripped my hair and pulled my head back harshly. His lips grazed the shell of my ear as he whispered. "Then fucking beg for it."

I smirked, eyeing him from the side of my eye. My ass pushed back on the bulge in his trousers. "Why do I need to beg when you made the promise to fuck me and then make sweet love to me all night?" Rowan chuckled darkly before he lifted up, then I heard the sound of his belt buckle.

"Your right, I promised to fuck you, didn't I?" He urged me up the bed, pulling my wrists in front of me. The belt wrapped around them tightly, hooking onto a ring that was screwed into the headboard. When he was done, he moved stripped out of his clothes, and kneeled behind me.

My legs were spread enough so my ass was level with his cock. His piercing nudged against my clit, I whimpered into the pillow moving back on him. "Rowan stops being a tease and fuck me already, it's been too long," I complained. He didn't answer me, instead, he gripped my hips and pushed into me slowly-I could feel every inch of his move against my walls.

A grunt left Rowan's lips when he buried himself completely inside of me. My breathing sped up as he moved with long and deep thrusts. "Oh fuck," Rowan breathed, picking up the pace. The headboard began to slam into the wall with our movements, I flipped my hair over my shoulder to look back at him.

Rowan's eyes were concentrated on his cock slipping in and out of me. He dipped two fingers into his mouth before running them down my ass. They pushed into my tighter entrance, and he picked up his pace, even more, I was so lost in the ecstasy of it all to even feel the pain in my ass. "Just like that, you take me so well, little bird-fuck."

His fingers worked themselves into me even more. "Fuck, fuck, fuck," I whimpered into the pillow when he propped his leg up, planting his foot onto the bed next to me. Both hands landed on my hips, pulling me back to hit harder and faster. At this point, I didn't know if I was screaming or moaning, or whimpering. My back arched further, fingers gripping the belt around my wrists tightly.

"Give it to me, little bird." I began to come hard when his fingers reached around to my clit. My mind was still lost in euphoria when he flipped me around onto my back-the belt getting tighter around my wrists. Rowan leaned back on the heels of his feet, gripping my hips while my legs spread wide around him.

Rowan's thrusts didn't falter, his gaze held mine with his lips parted and cheeks a little red. I threw my head back when he gave me one more hard thrust-grunting at his release. He cursed in Russian, collapsing on top of me.

We stayed like this for a little, his face buried in my neck while we caught our breath. Finally, he released my wrists from the belt so that I could finally touch him. My arms looped under his arms, clutching his upper back. He leaned his head back to look at me, pushing a strand of hair out of my face.

"Can I make love to you now?" he whispered.

"Yes." I kissed him softly; it didn't take much for him to harden again. He pushed into me much slower than last time, I could feel his piercing trailing against my walls and about every detail of him. Rowan didn't stop kissing me, his thrusts were long and deep and slow-he let out a moan against my lips and gripped the headboard above me.

My nails dug into the muscles on his back, the other hand traveling down to land on his ass. Our lips left each other's-too lost in the sounds escaping our mouths-he placed his forehead against mine and wirily looked into my eyes.

From right here, I could see every color in his eyes. Dark brown, light brown, dark green, light green, and hints of golden streaks. His brows furrowed as he closed his eyes, the grunts and moans coming from his lips sent a pulse through me.

"I love you so much it fucking hurts, little bird." I moaned softly, the headboard bumped into the wall over and over, he looped an arm under my leg to open me up more. Instead of responding to him, I kissed him hard-moaning as we both found release. He gave a couple of more thrusts before he pulled out and laid next to me.

I laid my head on his chest and traced his scars. "I love you too," I finally said, he kissed the top of my head, pulling me tighter against him.

"Gianna?"

"Yes, Rowan?" I looked up at him, his brows were furrowed and a frown touched his lips. I sat up and leaned on his chest, tracing every feature on his face while he stared up at the ceiling.

"We're coming close to an end," he paused and I did too. "And that means there is still this waiting fate that will come to all of us whether we live or die. I started building this place when Sofia was three, and now that it is finally finished, I hoped that we could stay here-and live the life we always dreamed of." He finally looked at me, tears glassing over his eyes. "I can't help but feel this pit in my stomach like I might lose one of you-Silas, Octavia, Dante, Declan... you."

My chin began to tremble as I watched a tear slide down his cheek. I couldn't say anything because I knew he was right, there were so many fates waiting to be met. So, all I could do was kiss his tears away and hold him while I could.

This morning was as blissful as ever with an earth-shattering orgasm and a beautiful breakfast with my husband. We decided to take the day to hang out with Sofia as a family since it's been over a year. Sofia wanted to start with the gardens today, Octavia bought her all sorts of seeds to plant before she dropped her off to us.

"Mommy, so, I made a friend," Sofia spoke. We were currently working on making the base of our garden. Rowan was installing wood to line the different bases.

"Oh really, want to tell me about him?" I smiled.

"Yeah, I met him online-well, I was practicing my hacking skills and accidentally encountered someone else. We started messaging, he is my age and says someone he calls 'they', call him Ghost." My brows furrowed remembering what the Shadow Man had told me about someone she came into contact with. "Um, don't tell anyone but I saw him last night at the beach. His team was on a mission, allowing him to wander, and he found me."

"Did you see what he looked like?"

"He wore a hoodie, but I saw he was a little taller than me and had a green and a blue eye. The green one looks like Silas and Kaiden's, the blue one looks almost like Scarlets but a little darker like the ocean," Sofia thought out. She then shrugged and went back to planting. "He was very beautiful, though."

I gazed up at him finding his dark blue eyes which reminded me of the deep sea, his features were mostly hidden by his black hoodie

Scarlet knew the Shadow Man as Nikolai, so she knew who he was. He was trying to find someone that was very important to him that Sofia had contacted. Why would he want a kid? The little boy-Ghost was only a child-Silas had also mentioned that Scarlet lost one of her own. I didn't know what he meant by that but it's piecing together slowly.

In the Russo family, every male with Russo blood has sage green eyes like the forest. Nikolai had ocean blue eyes. One green like Silas and Kaiden's. One blue-a little darker like the ocean.

Oh. My. God.

"Rowan!"

"Yes?" He looked up at me with confusion, I walked over to him.

"Do you know if Scarlet ever had a baby by chance?" he looked shocked by my question, looking back at Sofia and then back to me.

"Little bird, it's not my story to tell but she did have a baby about six years ago around the time Sofia was born. They got in an accident and the baby was reported dead. Death by drowning."

"And the father?"

"I don't know for sure but at the time I heard rumors about it being an outsider-assassin. He disappeared after the accident which is why people believe it was him but I believe the name was Nikolai," he explained. My eyes widened in shock, glancing back at Sofia who gardened peacefully. I didn't respond to Rowan as I walked off, grabbing out my phone to call Scarlet.

The ringing kept going and going until finally it picked up. But all I heard was static coming from the other end. Confused, I pulled back my phone only to see a black screen-the static sound still going. I tapped and hit my phone but the black screen didn't go away. Then words began to display on the screen.

I am not the enemy but a ghost who will lurk behind your daughter until I take my last breath. Keep your silence, for ghosts are meant to stay hidden until they make themselves known.

Error:

Ghost

Then my phone went back to the home screen. A stick snapped somewhere in the cluster of trees causing me to gasp. I couldn't see the cause of the sound but I did hear it, Ghost was here. He was watching me-I could feel it in the back of my skull. But it was the sound that I heard that startled me the most.

"Shhhhh..." a child giggled.

-THANKS FOR READING -
• Vote, Follow, Comment •
• Insta: Idgaf_xoxo •

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

7K 45 10
When the car comes to a stop, I stride across to her side pulling her out of the car forcefully, hurting her arms successfully while pulling out the...
553K 13.8K 35
His finger trailed up my thigh ever so gently causing my pussy complete torture. He knew what he was doing. He knew this was driving me completely cr...
627K 18.2K 46
When Ivy Lancaster, a young and successful publisher, saves a family farm in an old rundown town, her life is flipped on its axis. Her charity puts h...
19K 644 37
Vita Mia: My life ***************************************** She has never wanted to take any part in the mafia world that her abusive and manipulativ...