ππŽπˆπ’πŽπ | πŸπŸ–+

By anonymous_abh

❦"𝐓𝐇𝐄 πŽππ’π„π’π’π„π’ π’π„π‘πˆπ„π’ #𝟏"❦ β€’ π†πˆπ€πππ€ π‘πŽπ’π„ works as a stripper at club LUX after sh... More

π€π„π’π“π‡π„π“πˆπ‚π’/πˆππ…πŽ
𝐈 | πƒπ€ππ‚πˆππ† π–πˆπ“π‡ 𝐓𝐇𝐄 πƒπ„π•πˆπ‹
𝐈𝐈 | π‚π‡πˆπ‹π‹π’
𝐈𝐈𝐈 | 𝐀 πŒπˆπ‹π‹πˆπŽπ ππˆπ‹π‹πˆπŽπ π“πŽππ’
πˆπ• | 𝐁𝐀𝐃 𝐃𝐑𝐔𝐆𝐒
𝐕 | ππ‹πŽπŽπƒ & 𝐖𝐀𝐑
π•πˆ | π˜πŽπ”?
π•πˆπˆ | 𝐂𝐑𝐀𝐕𝐄 𝐏𝐓. 𝟏
π•πˆπˆπˆ | 𝐂𝐑𝐀𝐕𝐄 𝐏𝐓. 𝟐
πˆπ— | π€π…π“π„π‘πŒπ€π“π‡
𝐗 | π‘πŽπ–π€π
π—πˆ | 𝐌𝐘 π†πˆπ‘π‹
π—πˆπˆ | ππ‘πŽπ“π‡π„π‘
π—πˆπˆπˆ | π‹πŽππƒπŽπ
π—πˆπ• | π†πŽπŽπƒππˆπ†π‡π“ πŠπˆπ’π’π„π’
𝐗𝐕 | 𝐍𝐎 π‡πˆπƒπˆππ†
π—π•πˆ | π‚π€ππ“πˆπ•π„
π—π•πˆπˆ | 𝐓𝐑𝐔𝐓𝐇𝐒
π—π•πˆπˆπˆ | ππ€πˆπ & 𝐏𝐋𝐄𝐀𝐒𝐔𝐑𝐄𝐒
π—πˆπ— | π„π‘π‘πŽπ‘ πŸ“πŸ“πŸ“
𝐗𝐗 | π„π€π’π˜ πŽπ‘ 𝐇𝐀𝐑𝐃 π–π€π˜
π—π—πˆ | π’π€π‚π‘π€π…πˆπ‚π„π’
π—π—πˆπˆ | ππ‘π„π€πŠπˆππ†
π—π—πˆπ• | πŒπˆπ’π“π€πŠπ„π’ & ππ”ππˆπ’π‡πŒπ„ππ“
𝐗𝐗𝐕 | πŽππ„ 𝐒𝐓𝐄𝐏 π…πŽπ‘π–π€π‘πƒ
π—π—π•πˆ | 𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐍𝐆𝐄 πŽπ… 𝐏𝐋𝐀𝐍𝐒
π—π—π•πˆπˆ | 𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐍𝐆𝐄
π—π—π•πˆπˆπˆ | π“πŽ 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐅𝐔𝐓𝐔𝐑𝐄
π—π—πˆπ— | π’π‡πŽπ‚πŠ & ππ‘πŽπŒπˆπ’π„π’
𝐗𝐗𝐗 | 𝐆𝐔𝐍𝐒 & π–π„πƒπƒπˆππ†π’ 𝐏𝐓. 𝟏
π—π—π—πˆ | 𝐆𝐔𝐍𝐒 & π–π„πƒπƒπˆππ†π’ 𝐏𝐓. 𝟐
π—π—π—πˆπˆ | πŒπ€π‘π‘π˜ πŒπ„?
π—π—π—πˆπˆπˆ | 𝐍𝐎 πŒπŽπ‘π„ π–π€πˆπ“πˆππ†
π—π—π—πˆπ• | π’πˆπ‹π„ππ‚π„ πŒπ„
𝐗𝐗𝐗𝐕 | 𝐆𝐄𝐓 𝐔𝐏
π—π—π—π•πˆ | π‹πŽπ•π„ & π“π‘π€πƒπ„π†π˜
π—π—π—π•πˆπˆ | π•π„ππŽπŒ
π—π—π—π•πˆπˆπˆ | ππ‹πŽπŽπƒπ˜ π‚π‡π‘πˆπ’π“πŒπ€π’
π—π—π—πˆπ— | π‹πˆπ“π“π‹π„ ππ„π€π“πˆππ† 𝐇𝐄𝐀𝐑𝐓
𝐗𝐋 | ππ€ππ˜ π†πˆπ‘π‹
π—π‹πˆ | π–π‡πˆπ’ππ„π‘π’
π—π‹πˆπˆ | 𝐅𝐀𝐓𝐇𝐄𝐑 𝐃𝐀𝐔𝐆𝐇𝐓𝐄𝐑
π—π‹πˆπˆπˆ | ππ”πŒπ
π—π‹πˆπ• | ππ„π“π‘π€π˜π‹
𝐙𝐋𝐕 | π‹πˆπ’π“π„π π“πŽ πŒπ„
π—π‹π•πˆ | π‡πŽπ‹πƒπˆππ† 𝐌𝐘 𝐁𝐑𝐄𝐀𝐓𝐇
π—π‹π•πˆπˆ | 𝐃𝐄𝐀𝐃 πŒπ„π
π—π‹π•πˆπˆπˆ | ππ‘πŽπŒπˆπ’π„ πŒπ„
π—π‹πˆπ— | 𝐀 πŒπŽπŒπ„ππ“ πŽπ… π’πˆπ‹π„ππ‚π„
𝐋 | 𝐋𝐄𝐕
π„ππˆπ‹πŽπ†π”π„

π—π—πˆπˆπˆ | 𝐏𝐋𝐀𝐍𝐒

4.2K 91 13
By anonymous_abh

"Your knife, my back. My gun, your head."

GIANNA ROSE
Rowan explained for the next fifteen minutes how the messages I got weren't from Declan. They were from a man named Kristian, one of the best hackers in the world and a close friend of Octavia Russo. Everyone thought he was dead until Rowan was told the error code. That meant the Russo family was going to come for us, and for Lorenzo, that was a dangerous battle, not even he could win-not against a family of deadly assassins.

Rowan explained the rest of the plan and I can't say I was too thrilled with what he suggested. I have to stay with Lorenzo until the wedding, they don't know what the rest of the approach will be but they do know that Silas and Octavia are going to take Rowan, Dante, Declan, and Sofia into their safety. Rowan refused to tell me why I should wait until the wedding for them to get me but I had to go with it. At the yearly Mafia ball, I would meet Silas and Octavia, that's when they will give me their side of the plan.

The mafia ball will have almost every mafia, drug cartel, gang, and assassin there. I figured out that if they proceeded with their plans of getting me at the ball, then it would lead to a huge war between multiple mafias. That would mean more blood and less peace. So, the wedding was the other approach.

I needed to go on with the wedding planning, pick a dress, and try loosening up to Lorenzo. Of course, it will all be fake, though. We just need Lorenzo to think I'm becoming accepting of him and the marriage. It'll be easy manipulation. The thing that made me happy through it all was that Rowan and I actually had a chance. We might actually get married one day and get away from the mafia.

Rowan also informed me that Sofia has been visiting him in these cells over the past couple of weeks. It made sense why she always disappeared at night and why her mood would be a little bit lifted when she came back. I needed to talk to her about this, about what's about to go down. We both needed to be honest with her, she was a part of this too which is why she deserves the truth. Sofia is the center of this entire war.

Rowan finished the rest of the planning while he cradled me against his side. My head laid on his chest while I traced my fingers fiddle with his nipple piercing. I missed him so much and being in his arms made me feel safer and at peace despite the chaos surrounding us. I wanted to stay like this forever just listening to him talk. This would possibly be the last time I see him before the wedding. Dante had fallen asleep through the planning, the antibiotics he was on for his gunshot wound kept him weak and tired. Declan drifted off too.

I looked up at Rowan to find him already looking at me. Reaching up, I gave him a lingering kiss. When I tried pulling away, his hand cupped the back of my head deepening the kiss. His tongue slipped past my lips, the kiss becoming deeper and harder. Rowan grasped my hips, pulling me to straddle his hips. My hips rocked against his as he slipped his fingers under my panties, sliding down my wet slit.

My teeth clamped down on his lip to hold back a moan when he found my bundle of nerves. I chased after my release while I kissed down his jaw, neck, and chest. My tongue nipped and circled his nipple piercings earning a deep moan. "I need to be inside of you, little bird, we have to be quick." I nodded quickly, reaching down to unbutton his jeans and slide down his zipper. His cock sprung free, I still ask myself how he ever fit in me, he's bigger than anyone I've ever seen. Being a stripper gave me disturbing sights of horny men, part of me is glad I'm no longer a stripper but the other part misses it.

Rowan took his fingers away from my clit and moved aside my panties. I lifted up, bracing myself on his shoulder. His pierced tip rubbed against my clit making it harder to hold back my moans. When he reached my entrance, I slowly sank down on his cock feeling my walls stretching around him. My nails dug into his shoulders while his fingers gripped my hips tighter. "Fuck, almost a year without your pussy, it's too fucking long. Shit, little bird, I missed you." I whimpered in response, I moved up and down, grinding my clit against his pelvis.

Rowan thrust upward to meet my hips, we were doing this hard and fast. Chasing our much-needed release. Our lips collided over and over again until our quiet gasps and moans kept us from moving our lips against each other. His fingers found my clit again, circling and flicking it. My thighs squeezed his hips tightly when I felt my walls spasm around him. I sped up my pace, rocking my hips against him harder.

He seemed mesmerized by the way my tits bounced underneath my nightdress. His hand pulled down the neckline of my dress, latching onto my hard nipple. My teeth dug into my bottom lip when my release hit me hard. Rowan's cock swelled inside of me, he still pumped into me harder and faster while I went limp against him.

A gasp escaped me when my back hit the stone floor. Rowan loomed over me; our chests pressed together. He kissed me softly, slamming into me hard. His movements were controlled and steadied, every hard thrust sent me into another fit of euphoria. A large hand gripped the underside of my thigh while his other one laid flat against the stone wall in front of me. He grunted with every thrust, speeding up his pace for a second until he finally came inside of me. My second release hit me harder this time, I gripped his overgrown hair muffling my screams against his shoulder.

Rowan thrust into me a couple of more times before he pulled out of me, tucking himself into his pants. I laid there panting; my knees still bent. He leaned over, kissing my inner thigh before pulling me up and kissing me deeply. "Are you still going to marry me?" Rowan smirked.

"Yes," I smiled against his lips.

"You think that quicky will give me a son?" I almost burst out laughing at his hopeful expression. Then it hit me that I had missed my birth control over the past couple of months. Shit, what if he did just get me pregnant. I hadn't thought of it but with Rowan, I was down for anything. Including his non-stop request for a son. My eyes met his hazel ones, I kissed him one more time before I gave him a nod.

"It might have, but you have to come back to me to find out." His forehead pressed against mine, and his grin displayed his light dimples.

"I hope he looks like you," Rowan whispered, bending down to kiss my stomach.

***

I tiptoed back to my bedroom; the halls were dark and empty. My legs were slick with Rowan and I's release and my skin and breasts still tingles from his touch, especially my lips. I couldn't help the smile that spread on my face when I thought about him. Love was an extraordinary feeling.

I was walking down the hallway to my bedroom when I heard the floor creek underneath someone else's weight. Gasping, I jolted around to the tall dark figure behind me. He stepped into the moonlight which revealed Raphael. He looked... horrible. His hair was messy, eyes red from stress and lack of sleep. The top three buttons on his black dress shirt were unbuttoned and the sleeves rolled up. My breathing stopped when he took slow calculated steps toward me.

Holding my ground, his spicy scent hit me with the proximity between us. "Gianna," he rumbled. I really liked him in the beginning, but right now, I didn't know whose side he was on. Raphael wasn't the same, he didn't seem happy or playful. "Don't worry, I won't tell my brother about you sneaking into the basement. He's not my favorite person at the moment and I have no care for his games." My brows furrowed, something was definitely different about him, he seemed-broken.

"What happened to you?" That's when he snapped. His hand gripped my neck hard, my back slamming against the wall.

"What happened was your little friend, Mila who decided to break my heart because of what my brother was doing to you. But the worst part was, was when she ran off with your dick of a brother," he gritted. My brows pulled together in confusion. Mila would never just run off with him, it had to be for a reason or he kidnapped her which sounds more like Leonid.

"We're talking about Leonid Rostov, he most likely kidnapped her, I'm sure you still have a chance-"

"Raphael, get your hands off of my fiancé." I mentally cursed myself when I heard Lorenzo's voice. I was hoping Raphael wouldn't act in anger and tell Lorenzo what I did. But shockingly enough, Rapheal backed away and left without a word. He had truly meant what he said about his brother, he didn't care-so why was he still working for him?

Lorenzo walked over to me slowly. His suit was still fresh and his hair in place. The slight scent of bourbon filled my senses, though. Still, I stood my ground and glared at the man in front of me. "Oh, don't give me that look, you think I wouldn't know." My head suddenly whipped to the side, a burning sensation spread across my cheek before he gripped my jaw and slammed me against the wall once again. I was getting sick of this position, to be honest.

"Did you just slap me?" I gritted out.

"If you ever go back down there again, I will do more than just that. But I won't have to worry about you going down there, because they won't be under my property for long." Lorenzo kissed me hard, I struggled to push him away, hitting and kicking. "I can't wait until our wedding night so I can fuck every trace of Rowan out of you."

He wouldn't be able to do that if I had Rowan,'s son, now would he

"Nothing could erase Rowan from my mind, body, and heart. Hell, I had his kid and hell will freeze over before I let you attempt to hurt me and Rowan's daughter." I pushed him off me with all of my strength. Once I was in my room, I slammed the door shut quickly locking it. My eyes found Sofia's hazel ones which were wide with confusion. "Sofia, we have a lot to talk about but we must stay quiet." She nodded quickly and once we were settled on the bathroom floor, I told her the plan.

-THANKS FOR READING -
• Vote, Follow, Comment •
• Insta: Idgaf_xoxo •

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

70.2K 1K 24
He walks closer to me, pushing me back against his desk. "I'm going to throw you down and fuck you until you scream my fucking name." His fingers sli...
1.3M 58.6K 61
He stared down at me with those cold dark eye's. Backing me up against the wall with his hand pressed against my throat he growled out. "Do you know...
76.8K 1.5K 53
Kirill's past would come back full force and as his new bride, Mia is about to stumble upon his dark world and the immense pull it has on her. Kirill...
1.1M 38.4K 32
**Cover by @AndiApplexoxo** He was nothing like other men that she'd met in her life. He was different. She knew he was. But he was forbidden. She w...