One hectic Sleepover. (Kotlc...

By Violinloluwu

"Come on, bangs boy! Don't be such a party pooper!" Keefe wined. " Sorry, Funkyhair but I am NOT going to pla... More

Authors Note.
Chapter 1 ||Jitters||
Chapter 2 || First Impression||
Chapter 3 ||Jealousy||
Chapter 4 || Prank Buddies ||
Notice
Chapter 5 || Happy? ||
Chapter 6 || Party Pooper ||
Chapter 7 || Spin the bottle ||
Chapter 8 || Truth or Dare ||
Chapter 9 || A Heard Laugh ||
Chapter 10 || We Were Obvious? ||
Chapter 11 || Official ||
Chapter 12 || Figurines ||
Chapter 13 || And the winner is... ||
Chapter 14 || Scar ||
UPDATE
Chapter 15 || The chapter everyone abt to kill Quan aka "Regret " ||
Chapter 16 || Look at me ||
Chapter 17 || Confess ||
Chapter 18 || Mallowmelt ||
Chapter 19 || Movie Night ||
Chapter 20 || Denh <3 ||
Chapter 21 || Galvin ||
Chapter 22 || Bullseye ||
Chapter 23 || Sneaking Out ||
Chapter 24 || Gorgeous ||
Chapter 25 || Broken Plant ||
Chapter 26 || Studying? Since when? ||
Chapter 28 || Locked ||
Chapter 29 || He knows ||
Chapter 30 || Love ||
Epilogue || Dandelions ||

Chapter 27 || Conjuring ||

802 15 33
By Violinloluwu

Before you begin reading this, check out @SuperImo202! They are writing an amazing book and are very kind and supportive! :D

Tam

(We have tams perspective two chapters in a row because I feel the story will be more understandable in his perspective! :))

Tam really, REALLY wanted to watch The Black Phone but he found The Conjuring wasn't too bad. And even though horror movies didn't really get to him, he found himself jumping at the jumpscares the movie included. And while Tam jumped a bit, Keefe was on a whole different level. Every time there was the slightest jumpscare, Keefe would full in jump backwards and almost hit his head against the headboard. 

...

Janet was watching TV  alone because she stayed home from school today. Everything was going perfectly fine until her favorite channel switched! That was weird... she hadn't touched the remote at all. The weirdest part about it was that the channel switched to a topic about demonologists! Confused, Janet reach for the remote that she assumed was in her side but instead of her hand being met with the remote, it was met the the softness of the couch. Janet assumed maybe the remote had fallen off so she got up from the couch and looked on the ground. But again, the remote was no where to be seen. Okay, now she was really confused. Janet then looked under the couch, under the blanket, and even in between the cushions of the couch. No remote. Peculiar. The remote simply couldn't have just disappeared! She looked around confused, in hopes that her eyes would somehow find the remote.

 And they did. There lies the remote. On the rocking chair rarely any one sat it. Let alone had she ever sat in. She suspiciously walked over the remote to pick it up. She quickly went back to the couch. She quickly tried to switch the TV channel to the one she was previously watching but, it wouldn't work. She tried over and over again but, no luck. Then, the TV went black. She sighed, frustrated why the TV was so mad at her.

Creak...

Creak...

Janet stood up and turned to the creaking noise. The rocking chair... was moving... Surely it could've have been the AC because, the AC wasn't on. All Janet could do was watch in horror. She then felt a presence behind her but was too scared to turn around. Her breaths became unsteady and the lights started to flicker.

On.

And off.

On.

And off.

Janet didn't know what to do. Well, what could she do. She then felt the presence getting closer and closer behind her as the footsteps got closer and closer, her breaths becoming more and more unsteady. The lights continued the flicker and Janet closed her eyes hoping that would help somehow. Janet could practically feel the breaths of the presence breathing down her neck which caused chills to run down her spine. The house then went pitch black and the creaking only got louder...

"MY HOUSE!" A male voice screamed in her hear. Janet screamed as the lights turned back on and the creaking stopped abruptly. Janet hastily turned around, but... no one was there.

...

"MY HOUSE!" The man in the TV, standing right behind the protagonist, Janet yelled.

BANG!

Tam jumped as he turned to where the bang came from. And there was his boyfriend, who looked as if he might pee himself. Tam rolled his eyes.

"Jeez, calm down." Tam said as Keefe jumped back and hit his head against the headboard for the 100th time that night.

"It's scary! How are you not reacting at all to this?!" Keefe defended as he scrambled back next to Tam and clinged onto him for dear life.

"The scariest part about this is the sudden noise your making!" Tam scoffed as his focus switched from Keefe back to the movie.

"Tammy, it's SCARY!" Keefe whined as his arms wrapped around Tam's waist and his head in Tam's shoulder. Tam rolled his eyes and scoffed.

"You're the one who wanted to watch it." Tam reasoned as he rolled his eyes and shook his head.

"Yeah, but I didn't think it would be this scary!" Keefe defended. "Can we watch a different one?"

"Keefe, we're 20 minutes into the movie. It really isn't that bad!" Tam scoffed.

"We'll for you it isn't! The back of my head is starting to get sore!" Keefe pouted and he rubbed the part of his head he was constantly hitting against the headboard.

"Oh, but I thought you were braver than me? What happened to Ol' mighty Keefe?" Tam teased.

Keefe ignored Tam's question and sighed as his grasp on Tam only tightened.

"Tammy, turn it off!" Keefe whined, starting to get annoyed.

"Okay but, on one condition." Tam started.

"And that is?" Keefe asked.

"If we study, I'll turn it off. So it's either this or studying. Which one?" Tam negotiated.

"What? That's no fair! Just turn it off and we can watch another one!" Keefe pouted as the TV screen flashed once again making Keefe jump backwards. And since he was clinging onto Tam, Tam hit his head against the head board along with Keefe.

"Ow. Dumbass." Tam grunted as he quickly got up and rubbed the back of his head.

"See, now you know how I feel!" Keefe reasoned. 

"Whatever." Tam said as he rolled his eyes and reached for the remote. He stopped in his tracks as he thought of an amazing idea. "What's the magic word?" He smirked.

Keefe rolled eyes. "Please?"

"Nope." Tam said as he held the remote away from Keefe because knowing him, Keefe would try to snatch it from him.

"Seriously Tammy? I don't know! Tam's the best boyfriend ever?" Keefe guessed again.

"Hmm. Closer but no."  Tam answered.

"Tam sucks." Keefe said annoyed.

Tam rolled his eyes. "Far off."

"Tam's bangs are cute." 

"Really close."

"Tams bangs are not as ugly as I say they are."

"Aw thanks. But no."

"I don't know!" Keefe said as he rolled his eyes once again.

"You know, your eyes are going to get stuck like that." Tam smirked as he reused Keefe's joke. "But you're really close. It has something to do with the hair."

"Tams hair is better than mine!" Keefe said as he was just about ready to give up.

"Took you long enough." Tam said as he handed Keefe the remote. Keefe snatched the remote out from Tam's hand and hastily exited out of the Conjuring. Keefe walked over to the DVD player and took the disc out. Tam watched as Keefe put the movie back in his collection and dug through his stack again.

"Okay. Which one? No more scary things!" Keefe asked.

"I don't know. I guess you can choose." Tam shrugged.

Tam waited patiently as Keefe dig through his movies for about 8 minutes before he picked up a movie Tam couldn't see.

"Matilda!" Keefe exclaimed happily as he held up the movie disk and happily hopped to the DVD player. Keefe inserted it in and plopped back down on the bed next to Tam.

"Matilda?" Tam questioned. "What's it about?"

"I don't know. I've never watched it. Sophie said it was always her favorite when she was a kid!" Keefe answered as the movie began to its opening scene. Tam shifted his position to where his head lied on Keefe's chest as the movie began...

Tam was enjoying the movie quite a bit. It was interesting. But also quite embarrassing how they interpreted "magic".  During the middle to end of the movie, Tam felt his eyes getting heavy. Though he tried not to fall asleep and finish the 20 minutes the movie had left. And although it was hard, he was able to do it. And surprisingly, Tam actually liked the movie! And it was worth staying up for! But Tam was really tired. He needed sleep.

"What time is it?" Tam mumbled as his body turned towards Keefe's direction and his arms wrapped around him.

"11:34." Keefe answered with a yawn as his arms wrapped around Tam's body as well.

Tam hummed in acknowledgement as he closed his eyes, and snuggled into Keefe's chest. Tam felt Keefe reach over to the nightstand and turned off the TV. He heard Keefe sigh as he got comfortable. Tam breaths became slower as he came closer to falling asleep. But as Tam was on the verge of falling asleep, he felt Keefe's soft lips kiss his forehead. Tam's eyes slowly opened in surprise as he saw Keefe smile softly. Keefe then kissed Tams nose, then his soft lips. They both chuckled a bit as they both drifted off into a beautiful, peaceful sleep. In world where they were the main characters of their never ending story...

Word count: 1419

Heyyy! I went on another trip! This time to Washington state! It's very beautiful up there! I hope you guys enjoy this chapter! And omg thank you for 4K reads! Thank you all so much! And make sure to check out the tagged person at the top of the page! I hope you all have a great day! Thank you for reading and stay positive! <3

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

300K 3.1K 94
"Keefe. Even if I hadn't been unmatchable, even if Fitz and I had been on each other's match lists, I need you to know that eventually, it still woul...
272 11 7
Hello. The writing challenge was set up by ALesbianCat on Tumblr and I'm putting together all of my oneshots in a single place for convenance and all...
Phones By darc

Fanfiction

36.6K 2.2K 11
Ring...ring....ring...ring... A few people glance towards the table. Beam looks down at his phone. However, he doesn't answer it. Pha glances at Bea...
34.6K 4.6K 199
Joshua Dun struggled with mental health. When his new friend Jenna introduced him to a certain artist that wrote songs about depression and suicidal...