BBB React

By author_shree0209

Past kokotiam gang, elements and some other react to boboiboy gl/gc vedio, edit vedio and fights😗...... Set... More

kidnapping (「'・ω・)「
meeting the elements/owner(or friend.....
getting powers...part 1.......
questions.... future guest...and question........
author note
getting powers.....part 2.......
author note......
welcome...... break......or.......😏
author note.......
what is gopal's power.......part 1........
what is gopal's power.........part 2.........
future ktm gang.......and fang's power........
author note.........need help
🎼 entry and first night..........
author note.......
fights.....part 1
fights......part 2
a break after a senti battle........
fights part 3..........
fights part 4............
fights part 5.......
author note......
fight part 6......
fight part 7........
author note......

drama, papa hali and ttm.........

3.1K 72 10
By author_shree0209

U would have already guessed what this chapter is about with the title and last note that i gave ......so without any further delay lets start.........

So let's start.........

But before i could say anything a phone ring could be heard......

Sorry.....its mine i have to take it......solar said with a slight embarrassment

Hey solar i have a idea if the call is not personal can i connect it to the tv so everyone can see a bit about future.....

After thinking for a while solar nodded his head in consent......as he did i attached the call to the tv that was coming on his watch......

Go ahead pick it up......i said and can see a lot of people excited especially the gang and elements because it can most definitely be them from the future......

As soon as solar receives the call a boy who looks just like him but with brown clothes can be seen everyone just knew who he was.....the future quake.......

Solar mind telling me where u are.....he asked not even looking up from the work he was doing......but solar could feel the deadly aura he was giving and how he was controlling as to not show his anger........
Ummm.....well u see quake......i am actually........ it's quite hard to explain where i am.......solar said shuttering afraid of what he did to make quake that mad
Solar either its u explaining me or hali coming there to bring u back.......and i should tell u this before that he is still quite mad at u for the prank that u helped ttm to pull on him......he commented and solar knew that he is in a lot of trouble once he goes back so gathering all the courage he had left......he said.....
.......no....no need to send hali quake I'll tell u where i am......just didn't send him here.......
We'll see about that after u tell where u are.......

Taking a deep breath to calm himself solar said........i am brought by some girl to a random place to react with our past self........i swear quake it wasn't my fault......in a go.....

Do u really think i am gonna believe what u are saying solar.........he sounded almost done with.....

If u look at the phone u will see i am telling the truth........ solar said hoping he won't get in trouble if quake sees its not his fault.......

What do u mea......as he turned to the screen he didn't said anything after for a while only looked at the screen in shock......

Fine i believe u........but are u sure u are fine there and she will not hurt u or anyone there.......he said coming out of his shock and asking worried going full on mama quake mode......

Solar taking a sigh of relief that he is not in trouble as far as he knows said...... don't worry quake i am fine and she won't hurt me or anyone.......but why did u called me through.......he asked later thinking why quake called him

That would be because of ur stupidity........quake said back in the voice which he uses only when he scolds one of the elements....

What do u mean stupidity if u have forgotten i am the smartest amoung u all......

Oh is that so.....he said again gaining the deadly aura around him......if u are that smart then tell me how did u forgot that i told u to take care of ttm for the whole day today but u were in ur room the whole day and left it to be done by hali..... especially on his off day.....i have no idea as to what he will do to u after this and the prank of yesterday.....but mind telling me what u were doing in ur room the whole day.......when i simply gave a think to do.......the way he spoke and asked the question the tone he used send shiver down everyone's spine specially solar.......and making quake think as to how he can be that dangerous........

Aa...hmm....i.....u see.....i......solar shuttered not able to answer upon which quake said....... that's what I thought.......i don't care where u are or how u are going to do it just bring ttm where u are and take care of them and u are also taking care of them tomorrow as well......got that.......

What but why me u can ask ice to do it.......solar said complaining
I asked got it solar.......
(Do i even need to say how he said it or what anyone would do after that)

Yes got it quake..... don't worry about them i will take care of them.....heee.....
Good because if anything happens to them u will be the one to worry.....i want u to bring them there within 5 min me, hali and Ori has some work to do.......quake said first threatening then informing him
What about ice......he asked hoping he could get some help from him
He is with Atok helping him at the kokotiam......and even if he gets free don't think i am letting him help u after what u did neither today nor tomorrow......he said and that is where it was all a end of the discussion.....

With that the screen of the tv went black showing quake has hang up the call.....

After the call ended everyone only had one thought......'how can such a sweet looking boy be that dangerous with just his voice'.......again shivering all the way......

Bbb was the first one to come out of shock and asked......it that really quake and how did he got that scary......

Yes Ori that's quake and trust me that only u or hali...... mainly u.......who he cannot say anything and who can calm him down when he goes all mama quake mode.......solar replied to him

What do u mean by mama quake mode solar.......bbb, hali and quake asked together again surprising each other and others as well.....while solar just chucked.....as he is used to it as they do this and completing each other's sentence in the future all the time....

What i meant by mama quake mode is that Ori we all stay like brother in the future and quake is like a mother to us and the ttm always call him mama quake or mama gem......while hali is like a father for us....but we know better than to call him apa....so we call him abang....well mostly ttm do while me and ice only do it on occasions or when we are really sad.....solar said explaining upon which he got nods of understanding from everyone

Through during the explanation when it was said that quake is like the mother and hali is like the father they both blushed face full red.......

Ok i get that.....but who is ttm even the future quake said that......

Ttm means trouble trio maker Ori.....the trio maker of the group are named as ttm....

Who are they.......blaze, taufan, thorn and bbb asked in union

Ironic of u three to say it...... because u there are the ttm.....solar replied

Oh man....i forgot hey the girl who brought me here can u open a portal so that ttm can come here before quake actually kills me......he said remembering quake's word.....

First of all my name is shree.....so call me by my name.....

And sure why not i don't want you to die this soon especially by the most quake's hand......

Saying this i opened a portal from which after a few seconds later 4 people who looked exactly like solar came out but each had a different color of cloth.....one was wearing blue, one was wearing red, one was wearing green and one was wearing marron colored clothes......

As soon as solar saw the person with marron colored clothes he got tensed and scared......

Ha.....hali wha....what are u doing here........
U tell me what i am did here......he asked with his arms crossed around his chest one eyebrow raised and one foot taping the ground waiting for an answer.......while the fan girls-boys went crazy.......
Before i make u all quite in my way u better shut ur mouths i shouldn't hear a word from u all got that.......hali said in a voice to make anyone tremble in fear and an annoyed and angry expression on his face......this made each and every one shut and there was such a silence in the theater that u can hear the breathing of anyone if they took a deep breath......

Better.......now solar....... turning towards him ........what is ur answer why am i hear........

U....u .....r...h ...hear.....t....to.......not being able to answer because of fear as to knowing why he is angry and hearing his this voice which he only uses when he is really annoyed made him speechless......

What speechless lightbulb......fine I'll tell u i came here to drop these 3...... pointing at ttm.......and see if they are reaching the right place or not and if U are ok or not........also to tell u that u r lucky i have work with quake and Ori or u would have been dead right now but don't worry once u come back u are in trouble be prepared and them come....... he said looking at solar which made him tremble and others shiver.......

Seeing bbb shiver hali calmed himself and reduced the dangerous aura around him and said surprising in a calm voice.......u don't have to worry Ori u can say and do what ever u want without fearing anyone especially anyone of us we can never and will never do anything to u and no one will do anything to u till we r here.......

This made bbb calm and he said fearing for solar safety......can u not do anything to solar i don't want him hurt.......this made solar smile as he knew that he is now safe at least to a point

Sighing.....he said......I will not do anything to him Ori but only till the time he is here......

This made bbb sad that he couldn't do anything to help him completely.......

But it made solar relaxed as to he is safe for the time being......

Turning towards solar he asked.....u remember what quake said as to what to do and what to not do when talking care of them.......

Hmm..... actually i was not listening what he was saying......so can u tell me again...... saying nervously and was already scared of hali

Face palming he replied.......alah knows what would have happened to the house if u took care of them today then........listen carefully I'm not going to repeat.....his deadly aura covering him again......no one swears in front of thorn, no giving taufan cookies more than 5 or things with extra sweet he will lose control, turning towards future taufan......taufan close blaze ears so he can not hear anything and i am going to say and i am saying to both of u taufans.......when he saw that they have closed their ears he continued..... and definitely don't say the word tired as it make blaze flinch and the word weak as it will make him lose control and this whole theater will be burned down........taufan u can now let go of blaze......once he did hali continued......got that all solar.......

Yes i did.....
U better would have had......now i should go.......bye Ori
Saying this he went back in the portal to where he came from.....

Sunshine.......thorn said went and hugged solar this caused past solar to blush a bit at the nickname
Hi to u too thorn......

U know solar what quake told us.....blaze said while taufan giggled behind him.....
Let me guess it is nothing good for me but good for you 3.......
Yes......he said that no matter what we do it's going to be ur responsibility and u will be the one to be blamed and punishment........blaze said........it means we can do anything we want and u are the one to be blamed........taufan said

Just why......he replied in disbelief and shock
Oh its ur punishment for leaving us like that on abang hali when he had a free day that to only half of the day.........blaze said

Groning as there is nothing he can do about it as it is what quake said he replied........fine but try to cause as less trouble as possible and i will help u do ur homework for the next week......deal

If u do it for the whole next week then we have a deal.......blaze said smirking followed by taufan and a giggle by thorn.....

So what do u say solar.......thorn asked
U are not as innocent as quake, hali and Ori thinks u are thorn..... getting giggles from not only thorn but other ttm members as well......fine we have a deal but u have to cause as less trouble as possible.........

Deal......ttm replied in union

This all conversation may have confused the past elements but they can see as too how much freedom they have with bbb and are happy about it......so is bbb happy seeing that his elements have such a good relationship with each other and he is going to have such brothers as solar said earlier.....

This all even made the ktm gang, tok aba and mechamoto happy seeing that bbb is going to be happy in the future despite what the girl that brought them here said as too how hard his life is going to become.....
'hey i have a name u know'.......i thought annoyed as to why no one calls me by my name and calls me a girl.....hmmpp.....

All this even made the tapops members relived that such a powerful power is in good hands and is being used for good......while the other people of pulau rintis just looked at this all in awe........the same is for the fan girls-boys but are still scared to say anything after the warning from future hali......

Now if u have had ur talk ttm plz sit on ur seats so we can start.........

They went and sat on their seats as i said.....

Ok then this time without any intruption lets start with watching how bbb friends got their powers......

So let's start........

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

20.6K 1.9K 46
PERMANENT HIATUS "Gempa, please. It's so cold down here." Gempa left Halilintar when they were only children. When he returned, he was met with a com...
18.5K 754 29
A Boboiboy fanfic. Kaizo had always acted cold towards Fang. But what happens when he is ordered to leave his planet just because, He gave power wat...
5.9K 193 30
•In editing progress• We all know there only have 7 elements which is earth, lightning, wind, fire, water/ice, nature and light But what if there ano...
53.8K 4.1K 35
Once again, the two popular rivals namely, the most fearsome badboy, Halilintar- as well as the smartest and well-known alchemist, Solar of Stanford...