love in obsession

By soniyajiya

"Please let me go sir please ,i have nothing to give you, please 🥺 my parents will be worried 😟 for me"kook... More

love in obsssion
part 1
part 2
part 3
part 5
part 6
part 7
part 8
part 9
part 10
part 11
part 12
part 13
part 14
part 15
part 16
part 17
part 18
part 19
part 20
part 21
part 22
part 23
😁special note😁
part 24
part 25
part 26
part 27
part 28
part 29
part 30
part 31
part 32
part 33
part 34
part35

part 4

3.5K 123 23
By soniyajiya

(time skip to next morning)

V is getting ready for meeting after this. he comes to dining table and seat on chair some maid's come bowed at him,and served him brackfast with shaking hands, and fear of death, because they know ,if he doesn't like the brackfast he will definitely kill them, after sometime v took some pancake and started to eat as he chew the pancake he spit . that made maid's more scared and he standup folding his arm's on chest and asked to maid's.

V. What is this shit? no taste not even look like food haa.you don't know I don't like sweet.then why,? you make this haa?. Maid's are looking at down in fear but v took out his gun and pointed towards maid's head and again asked in angry tone.

V. Answer me stupids . After seeing gun towards their heads all the maid's get scared and started shaking in fear, but they answer him in cracking voice.

Maid's. Please Boss forgive us we will never do that again please , don't kill us we have families and children's ,"how they will survive in this hell without us please Boss We are begin please give us only one chance we will never repeat this mistake again. But this made v more angry then before he trigger
His gun and going to shoot them, that's when Suga come with phone in his hand and said to v .

Suga . Boss urgent call.
V. Shut the fuck up you talk I'm not in mood to talk to anyone I'm doing my favourite work. Saying that he again looked at maid's in creepy way but Suga stop him and said.

Suga. But boss it's young master.after hearing this v throw the gun from his hand and took phone from Suga with a real smile on his face and started to talk.

(On call)

V. How are you jimin baby .

Jimin. Hyung I'm fine and please stop calling me baby I'm not a baby I'm young now.

V . Ya ya i know that you are young but for me you are still baby my little mochi.

Jimin. Okay okay, and how are you hyung I'm missing you don't you missed me?I'm angry on you.

V. I'm fine who says i don't miss?, I miss you so much my baby.why are you angry on me.

Jimin. Because you didn't come to meet me.and I'm coming back to Korea today night.

V. bu ,.v cut of by jimin.
Jimin. No buts I'm coming and that's final . and he cut the call without letting v say anything.v sighed in defeat by his baby.

Then v looked at maid's and said in his deep voice .

V. You are lucky stupids I'm not going to kill you.and get out from there never show me your face again.

All maid's bowed at him and left from there to saved their lives from this monster.

V. Suga arrenge the party tonight my baby is coming from London.today I'm so.
Suga. Yes boss.(with a smile he is also so happy because his love is coming back).

(On other side with jk)

After college Jk is helping his father in flowers shop.

But that's when some man's come in started to talk with his father after sometime they went away, and jk come to his dad and asked.

Jk . Who are they're dad and why they come here.
Mr Jeon. Don't worry bunny everything is fine we get a booking for decorate the party house.
Jk . Oh I'm get scared those man's are looking so scary.but now I'm happy.
Mr Jeon. Ohh my little bunny 🐇 get scared. but dear bunny you have to go with me for help me.
Jk . Yes dear dad, but can Eunwoo also come with us please.
Mr Jeon. Yes bunny baby.
Jk . Thanks dad.

(Time skip to Kim mansion)

Mr Jeon is decorating downstairs and jk and eunwoo are decorating jimin' s
room with talking romantic talks. But suddenly enuwo stop talking and hold kookis hand and started to lean towards jk looking at his juicy lips but Jk stop him and ask him.

Jk. Eunwoo what are you doing please stop this I'm uncomfortable .
Eunwoo. Kooki please i want only a kiss. you know very well how much I love you . and again started lean towards his lips holding his hands very tightly and jk is trying to stop him.

Jk . Please enuwo i love you so much but I'm still uncomfortable for this .
Eunwoo. Kooki please I just want a kiss from you not s3x then why are you not ready for kis . don't you love me.
Jk. Yes I love you so much but please not after marriage i will fulfill your all wishes for now no.
Eunwoo. Kooki why can't you understand it's just a kiss nothing more.
Jk. Okay but I have a request first leave my hands then you can kiss me, and closed your eyes.
Eunwoo. I'm leaving your hand but don't cheat okay .
Jk. Okay . Eunwoo leave his hand and closed his eyes and started to lean towards jk but he feel like his lips are kissing stone so he opened his eyes and sees he is kissing the walls and on the door jk is standing and loughing seeing his bf funny face Eunwoo looked at him and said.

Eunwoo. Come here kooki.
Jk. No .
Eunwoo. I said come so come.jk looked at him and tease him by showing his tongue 😛 and started to run while saying that.

Jk. Catch me if you can lalala . enuwo also started to run behind jk . and when Jk noticed he started running fast.while he bumped into the someone's hard body.jk lost his and closed his eyes 👀 in fear of falling on the ground but the person hold him by his small waist , when jk realise that he is safe he opened his eyes 👀 and meet with dark eyes ( the person is one and only akka Kim taehyung who is lost in youngers Beauty 😍)

But Jk Brock the eye contact and bowed and said .

Jk. Sorry sir. ".But he again started to run when he heard enuwos voice.and there v is looking at his disappearing figure without blinking his eyes . But he comes back to his sense when Suga said.

Suga. Boss young master is arrived and waiting for you.
V. Oh okay.before going he again looked at jk with a 😏 smirk who is gone now)

( This is for today ☺️ please 🥺 read this and follow me please I'm losing my hope because I don't have jhope 😎🤭)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

200K 10.4K 52
Th : he is my mate. . . . Jk: my mate is dead. . . . When life gives you a second chance, you have to take it.. . . . Will jungkook be able to accept...
1.2M 50.7K 60
Taehyung gets married to a rich, handsome and C.E.O in South Korea. He is supposed to be happy because he can buy anything he wants and be happy with...
150K 5.5K 24
[Completed] Taehyung's long term trauma has never ceased to an end when his parents had both died in tragedy. Constantly hidden from the world,Taehyu...
179K 11.1K 30
☆°◕•⁠◍Ongoing◍⁠•◕°☆ ©Tigers_Bunbun Kim Taehyung, heart-throb of Emerald University came from a rich family...Is a spoiled brat and a very short tempe...