Jaune's Grand Order

By Darkdecade97

Jaune's transcripts were revealed by Cardin after he saved him from the Ursa. After that it was hell for him... More

Prologue
Jaune Bio
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50

Chapter 44

3.9K 89 58
By Darkdecade97

Jaune and the Servants have now returned to Vale and head to Chaldea to meet up with Ozpin. Once they landed, they dropped the Atlas Council and brought them to the Holding Cells, the Teams were needed in the Command Center. On their way there they notice something.

Pyrrha: Where's Jaune?

Teams RWBY and PNR just realizes that Jaune wasnt with them this whole time

Ren: I swear he was just here a few seconds ago.

A few Seconds Ago

Jaune is walking down the Hallways of Chaldea as he is still holding the Relic of Creation as he came across a Servant.

Jaune: Ah yes my beloved King you're here.

Artoria (Caster): Hello Jaune and please stop calling me that, you know my other versions don't like you calling me that.

Jaune: But you're the most special out of all of them. Now come on let's go to the Summoning Room, you're my lucky charm when it comes to getting new Servants. Now if only I could get Marie Antoniette (Alter) but that won't happen for a while or ever.

Artoria (Caster): Of course Jaune, I'll bring the SQ as usual.

The two of then reach the Summoning Room as Jaune came inside with "some" SQ.

(Imagine this is Jaune)

Jaune: Alright time to go to work. Castoria hold my hand.

As Artoria (Caster) hold Jaune's hands as he begins the Summoning procees.

Meanwhile Teams RWBY and PNR are in the Cafeteria to check if Jaune is here.

Ruby: He's not here.

Nora: Yeah where could he be?

Pyrrha: I'll try asking his Servants? Hey Archer do you know where Jaune is?

EMIYA (Archer): Havent seen him, he could probably be with Da Vinci or with Ozpin.

Just then they all hear Jaune shouting from behind them.

Jaune: I'm back and I have new Servants!

As Teams RWBY and PNR all see Jaune enter the Cafeteria alongside two new Servants and they notice one of them is too big to fit in the Cafeteria.

Pyrrha: Jaune please don't tell me you spent the entire time on the Summoning Room.

Jaune: Don't worry I got a good luck charm with me.

As Jaune presented Artoria (Caster) like she is some kind of God.

Ruby: Anyways, do you mind introducing us to your new Servants.

Jaune: Of course the giant Man in armor is Minamoto-no-Tametomo and this one over here is Kyokutei Bakin

Kyokutei: Hello.

Tametomo: Greetings.

Jaune: Anyways come on let's head to the Command Center, I heard from Da Vinci (Rider) that Ozpin and his group have arrived.

As the two Teams head to the Command Center where they are met with Sherlock, Da Vinci, Da Vinci (Rider), Ozpin and Qrow.

Ozpin: So from your reports, you have the Relic of Creation, the original Winter Maiden is safe and Miss Polendina is now the Winter Maiden, Atlas is destoryed into ashes with Ironwood and Jacques escaping, we took out one of Salem's fortresses and her agents, and the citizens of Mantle are safe.

Da Vinci: Yes, and now we are mobilizing all the Servants back to Chaldea. No doubt after this failure, Salem would try other methods.

Da Vinci (Rider): Another note we have Raven Brawnen in the Holding Cell right now. Should we bring her here?

Ozpin: It's best we have her here, let's see if she has any useful information to give us.

Da Vinci nods and contacts the Servants to bring Raven here.

Qrow: Don't worry Yang, you'll get your chance but we have other matters to discuss.

Sherlock: Right so Jaune, Gilgamesh told me that you wish to use the Relic of Creation and the Throne of Heroes to bring back your Family.

Jaune: Yes, considering we have fused with a Servant before, Mash is an example of that. We know it was difficult to merge a Servant with a human. So I suggested we either use the Relic of Creation to make my Family and Weiss's mother Demi-Servants or find them a Servant that could use them as a vessel and make them a Pseudo-Servant.

Sherlock: I see, Da Vinci what do you think?

Da Vinci: Hmmm, this is very interesting. I'll have my Rider version and I look into this and see what we can do. Jaune, make a list of Servants that you think would work with your Family.

Jaune: I have a few ideas, I spoke to some of the Servants about this and they gave me some suggestions.

Da Vinci (Rider): We'll study the aspects of the Relic of Creation and see if it can work with the Throne of Heroes.

Da Vinci: Ozpin you said that the Relic of Creation can create anything right?

Ozpin: Yes it can.

Da Vinci (Rider): So we'll use that as a basis to start with.

Jaune: That's a good start, hopefully this will work.

Ruby: Hey Jaune, you think we would be Pseudo-Servants in the future?

Ren: I'm curious to see which Servant would choose us to be their vessel.

Jaune: To be honest if you were to be a candidate for a Pseudo-Servant, the Servants that would choose you would be; for Ruby is Blanchette aka Little Red Riding Hood, Weiss is Snow White, Blake is Beauty from the Beauty and the Beast story, Yang is Goldilocks, Pyrrha would be Achilles in the Lancer Class, Nora is Thor possibly in the Berserker Class, and Ren would be Hua Mulan in the Assassin Class.

Qrow: How about me kid? Which Servant would fit me?

Jaune: The characters from the Wizard of Oz. Ozpin would be the Wizard of Oz obviously, you would be the Scarecrow with no brain and Goodwitch will be Glinda the Goodwitch.

Qrow: Wait there's someone called Glinda the Goodwitch?

Jaune: Yes and It's spelled with an I just removed the L in her name. Funny enough, the Wizard of Oz's full name. If you get all the first letters of each name you would get OZPINHEAD.

Da Vinci: It's a big coincidence that Ozpin and his Inner Circle are so similar to the Wizard of Oz story.

Jaune: Yeah a big coincidence.

Just then the doors to the Command Center open as Raven is being escorted by Atalanta and Achilles as Yang was about to go to her mother, Qrow stops her and tells her not now.

Raven: So this is where the Magic happens.

Atalanta: You better keep your mouth shut, you have no chance of escaping here and don't think you little Maiden powers can stop us.

Jaune: She's right, if you try to escape the Servants could easily stop you.

Raven just glares at Jaune as Atalanta kicks her in the knees as she kneels towards the floor.

Ozpin: Now then Ms. Brawnen, we have some questions for you. Tell us if you ever encountered the Summer Maiden?

Raven: No, I never encountered or seen the Summer Maiden anywhere.

Sherlock: Do you have any info about Salem's plans or have encountered any of her agents?

Raven: No, never. None of her agents showed up cause you probably killed them all.

Qrow: So we get nothing but useless info.

Ozpin: Figures, considering we already delivered a blow on Salem's forces. But she has some uses such as opening the Vault in Haven.

Qrow: I see.

Da Vinci: If you want we could send you, Yang and a couple other Servants to head to Haven and retrieve the Relic.

Ozpin: We should, Salem doesn't know where the Spring or Summer Maiden is and it's best we get the Relic before she does.

Jaune: Oh and I know which Servant to send as well.

Qrow: Oh, you mean her.

As Ozpin also realises who Jaune is planning to send and just sighs, both Jaune and Qrow want to mess with Raven.

Sherlock: Anyways, we sent some Servants to search for Ironwood and Jacques and haven't found any leads yet.

Ozpin: Ironwood is most likely with Salem or with Jacques right now in hiding. Our best bet is to lure them out of the open.

Jaune: I think I have an idea for that.

Sherlock: And what is your suggestion Jaune?

Jaune: Alister, I mean he's been hold up in the Holding Cell for months. So why not give him a chance to escape and link up with Ironwood and catch him in the end.

Da Vinci: I see, so we place a tracker on Alister and he'll lead us to Ironwood or Salem.

Jaune: Exactly my point.

As Sherlock and Ozpin think about this, considering that Alister has nothing left. His drive to get revenge on Jaune will lead him to Salem and this is a good chance for them to strike.

Ozpin: Then we best get to it.

Sherlock: Yes, we should. I'll have BB create something for us and then we'll stage the trap.

Da Vinci: Then it's settled. Qrow take you sister to the Aircraft now, it's best for you to take your leave.

Qrow: Right, come on Yang let's go.

Jaune nods as he gestures Atalanta and Achilles to escort Raven out as Qrow and Yang head to the Aircraft to go to Haven. While the rest of the teams will head to the Cafeteria.

Sherlock: Oh and by the way, the Roman Servants and the Hassans are about to strike the Crown right now.

Da Vinci: And we have live footage of their fight.

Jaune: Well, since we're staying here for a while, might as well see what they're up to. Oh and by the way. Here is the list I made of the Servants we could use to bring back my family.

As Jaune gave the list of Servants that they could possibly use as a vessel for the Arc Family and Willow. He made sure to leave a small note regarding the Servant that he recommended for his mother.

Willow Schnee - Anastasia Nikolaevna Romanova (Avenger)

Juniper Arc - Artoria Pendragon (Ruler Alter) *No Bunny Suit, Da Vinci. Knight Armor only. Please.

Bianca Arc - Mordred Pendragon (Avenger)

Olivia Arc- Mordred Pendragon (Berserker)

Rosemary Arc - Nero Claudius (Lancer)

Aqua Arc- Tamamo no Mae (Archer)

Violet Arc- Atalanta (Assassin)

Jade Arc- Jeanne d'Arc (Caster)

Saphron Cotta-Arc - Morgan Le Fay (Avenger)

Author's Notes:
- So what do you think of my way of brining the Arc Family back. I still have to figure out who this will work. But I'll think of something that somewhat makes sense.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

26.3K 880 9
We all know the Story of Jaune's Transcripts being revealed by Cardin or even Pyrrha, where he was beaten, bullied, and harassed by all of Beacon and...
17.1K 393 34
jaune arc a loveable goofball it beacon a friend of crdl best friend of ruby and remaining rwby. except one. and pyrrha's ultimate crush. one day jau...
130K 2.2K 95
after jaune save cardin from the ursa cardin expose his transcript. everybody hated him he was being bullied by his own friends and team the staff o...
49.8K 1.1K 12
After having his transcripts revealed at Beacon, Jaune Arc is shunned and bullied by everyone except Ruby, Yang, Nora, Ren, Pyrrha, Blake, Goodwitch...