Faded fate

By magical_AditiRathore

This story is about a girl name Avni and A businessman Nei Khanna it is about their relationship which dies b... More

Prologue
Introduction of Characters
Chapter 01
Chapter 02
Chapter 03
Chapter 04
Chapter 05
Chapter 06
Chapter 07
Chapter 08
Chapter 09
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Teaser
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Teaser
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
Chapter 80
Chapter 81
Chapter 82
Chapter 83
Chapter 84
Chapter 85
Chapter 86
Chapter 87
Chapter 88
Chapter 89
Chapter 90
Chapter 91
Chapter 92
Chapter 93
Chapter 94
Chapter 95
Chapter 96
Chapter 97
Chapter 98
Chapter 99
Chapter 100
Chapter 101
Last chapter

Chapter 47

988 183 112
By magical_AditiRathore

It was the daytime, the weather was pleasant and the greenery of the garden was complimenting the Khanna mansion. In Avneil room, Avni was standing near the cupboard and her heart was still beating fast. She closed the cupboard and was trying hard to not blush.

Suddenly, Avni heard the sound of falling something in the bathroom and she heard Neil's voice as he was in pain. Avni got weird. She goes to the door of the washroom and stands by sticking to it.

Avni: Neil, are you OK?

Avni heard Neil.

Neil: aah. Avni. Avni.

Avni: yes, Neil.

Neil: Aah. Avni, my eyes.

Avni: what happened, Neil?

Neil: The shampoo foam got into my eyes.

Avni: what? then rinse it with water.

Neil was standing in the bathroom all fine. He made a face.

Neil: Wow, what an idea. Here, I am not able to see anything and you are giving stupid suggestions. If I was able to see then I would not have rinsed my eyes with water.

Avni: sorry. Try to find the tap.

Neil smiled.

Neil: ok.

Neil was standing in the bathroom. He looked here and there then he falls the things which were kept there.

Avni got worried.

Avni: Neil, Neil, are you OK?

Neil squeezed his eyes and shouts: aah.

Avni: Neil.

Neil smiled and kept his fist on his mouth so that Avni can not hear that.

Neil: Avni, please help.

Avni: how can I help you?

Neil: the door is not locked, please come.

Avni widens her eyes in shock. She felt awkward.

Avni: Ne, Neil, ho, how can I come?

Neil felt irritated.

Neil: what do you mean by how can I come? Here, I am in pain, my eyes are burning and you are asking questions.  You are my wife if you will not help me in my difficult time then who will help me. We are married and still, you are behaving like I am a stranger. Fine, don't come, leave it, I will find myself.

Avni feels bad. Neil looked around and he saw the door. Neil goes to the door and desperately he collides with the door.

Neil: aaoo...

Avni got worried.

Avni: Neil.

Neil: aah.

Neil chuckles.

Avni: Neil, you move back, I am coming.

Neil: no need.

Avni: Neil, please.

Neil smirked.

Neil: ok, fine.

Neil moves to the side, Avni closed her eyes and she entered the washroom.

Avni: Neil. Neil, where are you?

Neil was standing behind her. He locked the door. Avni frowns and her eyes were closed. Neil came to her and tapped her shoulder.

Avni: Ne, Neil, why, why did you close the door.

Neil: Because I want to take shower with you.

Avni was shocked.

Avni: wh, what?

Neil whispered in her ear: yes.

Avni shivers. She turns to go but Neil holds her wrist and pulls her to him. Avni flinched. She looked at Neil who was smiling. Avni saw Neil is shirtless. Avni feels shy.

Neil keeps her hair behind the ear lovingly and said: today, I will not let you run.

Avni looked down.

Avni: Ne, Neil, let me go

Neil makes a no sound.

Neil: aa han. Not today.

Avni: please.

Neil: ok, fine, go.

Neil leaves her and Avni turns to go. But Neil fastly goes to the door and stands in front of it by sticking to the door. Avni flinched and she took a step back in fear. Neil looked at her.

Neil: I will let you go but on one condition.

Avni: what?

Neil: good question.

Neil thinks and looked at Avni. Neil smirked. He moves a step toward her and saw that Avni took a step back. Avni looked back then she looked at Neil whose eyes were stuck on her. Avni's back was about to hit the tap but Neil kept his hand there. Avni looked back then she looked at Neil and their noses touched. Their eyes were locked. Suddenly the water falls on them and Avni flinched. She looked up and closed her eyes. Avni looked at Neil who was smiling. They looked at each other. Neil looked at Avni's lips and gulps. He craved to kiss them. Avneil was drenched completely. Avni looked down as she was feeling shy because Neil was shirtless. Neil smirked.

Neil: what happened, why are you looking down now, you were ogling me some time ago now what happened?

Avni feels embarrassed. Neil smiled to see her. Neil looked at Avni and he keeps Avni's hair behind her ear lovingly and Avni closed her eyes in anticipation. Neil smiled to see her then he cups Avni's face. Avni opened her eyes.

Neil: I will let you go but first say the three magical words.

Avni looked down.

Neil: say, Avni. You claimed that you love me but never confess your love to me.

Avni instantly looked at Neil.

Avni: I never declined my feelings towards you but you never gave me the chance to confess them to you.

Neil looked at her with soft eyes.

Neil: now, I am giving you the chance. Say your heart out.

Avni looked at Neil.

Neil: Avni. Say.

Avni looked down. Neil waits for her to say something. Avni looked at him.

Avni: Neil, you also didn't confess your feelings towards me.

Neil was surprised.

Neil: is it not obvious by my behaviour? I try to get close to you. I am trying to mend our relationship. I am trying to make our relationship normal. Are these actions not enough for you?

Avni: actions speak louder than words but sometimes words give us satisfaction. My actions also prove my love but you also want to hear those magical words just like that I also want you to share your feelings with me. First, you share your feelings then I will also say those magical words but first you have to do that.

Neil: if I do as you are saying then you will confess your love to me.

Avni: I promise.

Neil: then I also promise you that I will confess my feelings to you very soon. Get ready for that.

Avneil was looking at each other, their eyes were locked. Neil saw the water falling from Avni's chin. Neil caressed Avni's cheek who closed her eyes. Neil was staring at Avni then he moved to her and he kissed her forehead, nose, and cheeks, then he moved to Avni's neck and nuzzled there by holding her arms. Avni squeezed her eyes and stretched her neck. Neil looked at her and her lips. Neil cups her face and moves to her. Neil was about to kiss her but he heard the knock on the door and Neil looked at Avni whose eyes were closed. Neil smirked and he moved a step back. Avni opened her eyes when she felt that Neil has left her. Neil moved back by looking at Avni and has a mischievous smile on his face. Neil winked, he turns and he goes. Avni thinks.

Neil opened the door of the room. He was wearing a vest. Shweta was standing there carrying a plate.

Shweta: where were you, Tillu? Why did you take that much time? And what is this? Why are you drenched?

Neil: wo mom, me and Avni were enjoying in the rain so we got drenched.

Shweta: what is this, Tillu? you both are kids that you both were enjoying in the rain.

Neil smiled. He looked down.

Shweta: by the way, where is Avni?

Neil: ab.

Neil looked back at the washroom. Neil looked at Shweta and point at the washroom.

Neil: she went to change.

Shweta: oh, ok. I made these fritters so thought to give you both.

Neil smiled and Shweta gives him the plate then she goes. Neil closed the door and Avni came out. They looked at each other. Avni goes to the cupboard to get the clothes. Neil was looking at her.

Neil: Mom brought these fritters for us.

Avni looked at him.

Avni: hmm. You eat, I am going to change.

Neil: come back fast then we will have it.

Avni looked at him. She nods.

Avni: ok.

Avni goes to change then she comes back and after her, Neil goes to change his clothes.

Avni was wiping her hair with a towel by standing in front of the dressing table and Neil came back. He saw Avni and thinks. Neil smiled then he goes to her. He stands in front of Avni who was surprised to see that. Neil sets his hair with his hand and looked at Avni in the mirror who was looking at him astonishingly. Neil smiled and he picked up the comb and sets his hair then he goes to sit on the couch. Avni thinks. She kept the towel on the stool and goes to sit with Neil who offered her fritters and Avni picks up the one but Neil holds her hand and Avni was shocked. Neil had a bit from Avni's fritter. Avni looked at him surprisingly. Neil winked. Avni looked down then he tried to feed her. Avni looked at him. Neil sighed eat. Avni has a bit then Neil eats the same fritter. Neil smiled while eating. Avni smiled.

Days passed and Avneil's relationship was growing. Neil always tried to get cosy with Avni. He did not leave a single chance to get close to her. Neil tried a lot but he was not able to confess his love sometimes he got puzzled whether it is love or he is attracted to her and sometimes, he got nervous and words stuck in his throat and sometimes, Juhi or someone else calls or come in between them so Neil was not able to confess his love.

One day, Avni was sitting on the bed and looking upset. Neil came into the room and he stopped to see Avni. Neil thinks. He came to her and sat in front of her. Avni looked at Neil.

Avni: so, you are going.

Neil looked at her for some time.

Neil: Avniii.

Neil holds her hands in his hands.

Neil: I have to go. It is a very important meeting for us.

Avni nods.

Avni: I understand. When will you leave? If you tell me then I can pack your bag accordingly.

Neil was looking at her.

Neil: not, mine, our bags.

Avni frowns.

Avni: our bags?

Neil nods. Neil smiled.

Neil: hmm, you are also coming with me.

Avni looked at him.

Avni: But Neil, how can I come with you?

Neil's smile faded.

Neil: why not?

Avni: Neil, you know about the hand injury of Mummy Ji. The doctor prohibits her from doing work how will she manage?

Neil: Avni, Bheema is here, other servants are here.

Avni: but as a daughter-in-law, it is my responsibility to stay with her.

Neil got angry.

Neil: and what about your responsibilities towards me? Do you have some responsibilities towards me or not?

Avni was looking at him.

Avni: Neil, you are going there for work. What will I do there alone?

Neil: I will not spend 24 hours at work. In our free time, we will go to visit the places.

Avni was looking at him.

Neil: if you don't want to come with me that's fine but stop making excuses.

Avneil were looking at each other then Neil got up and stormed out of the room. Avni was looking at him.

Avni: How do I tell you why I am not coming with you? If I told you then you will not go.

Avni thinks. She keeps the hand on her stomach and pressed it with both hands as if she was in pain. Avni suppressed her lips and squeezed her eyes.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

16.3K 1.8K 9
Peek inside to know the story.
187K 14.1K 54
What happens when Avni gets to marry her boss for 3 months but one of them end up falling in love with the other ?❤️ Plz give it a try .. because I...
226K 18K 46
Girl - Would you able to name our relationship. What if you break my heart ? ( her breathe is hitched ) . Boy - ( while kissing her neck) The day I f...
197K 18.2K 62
it's a story of a girl name Avni cute fun loving girl she is a orphan and a guy name khanna how is also alone in the world and he is psychotic lover...