UNEXPECTEDLY REINCARNATED

By Lunary_Goddess12

Sofia Ray was just a normal girl with just normal life, though she is contented with this life. Unfortunately... More

FRONT MATTER
AUTHOR'S NOTE
PROLOGUE
Early Characters
Chapter One
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five

Chapter two

16 3 0
By Lunary_Goddess12

I opened my eyes and the first thing I saw is a woden ceiling, I sit up and then realized I was on a bed. I looked around the place and from what I see I am on a room, though I dont know where I am but I still got up the bed and realized I was wearing a white dress.

I opened the window beside the head of the bed and greeted by a fresh air, No smoke, No dirt just fresh. I saw so many houses not far away from here and think that it's a village. I looked at the side of the room and saw that there is a mirror, my eyes widened and walked closer to it and then touched my face.

"Did I become younger?"

"I literally looked like this when I was fifteen years old what the heck?!" I said in shock.

"and my hair is longer too"

As I continue to stare my face still shocked in the mirror, I heard someone opening the door. I looked at the door to see who is it, and I saw a beautiful girl. She has green eyes, green Hair, I was taken a back of her beauty.

She is wearing this green dress that suits her...

"Oh my gosh you're awake!" shout the girl.

I was confused and I dont know her.

"ahh, who are you?" I asked her confused.

"Oh, sorry excuse my rude and chaotic behavior" she apologized.

"My name is Sylvia Veins daughter of Arnold Veins the merchant and also a noble" she introduced.

A noble? What's a noble doing here?

"what's your name?" She asked me.

"My name is Sofia Ray" I introduced my self.

I know that she is waiting for me to say more because she is quite for a moment.

"that's it?" she asked awkwardly.

"Your name is weird but I like it"

Weird? How would that be weird?

l was was about to say something when she cut me off...

"Stay here and wait for me I'll tell the others that you're awake" she turned around and walked towards the door when she got to the door she suddenly stopped but then she boost out running in excitement.

************

I was sitting on the bed I slept on facing three people. There are two girls and one boy or man? And one of the girls Sylvia Veins the green hair girl is there too.

I dont know who was the people infront of me standing even though Sylvia already introduced herself but the others are not yet introducing themselves. So I used the God's eye to see other people's information. This is my second wish, to see other people in this world's Info...

Alya Veins, the red headed girl. Base on the Information I got on the God's eye. She is an adopted daughter of Arnold Veins their father. She has fire magic and a brave girl, she can hold a sword but she prefers magic instead of sword because swords are heavy, she is sixteen years old, in this world I am fifteen years old so basically she is one year older than me.

She is wearing this red dress...

_____

She already introduced herself earlier, she is Sylvia Veins she is a kind hearted girl she is three years older than me so that means she is eighteen year's old. She has Plant magic and a healing magic she dont know how to use a sword or hold a sword so she also prefers magic instead.

______

Alucard Veins, is the oldest of the three of them, his five years older than me so he is twenty years old. He has Blue hair and eyes. He has Water magic and he is good in swords and magic and base on how I observe him clinging on his sister's and cried when the red headed girl told him to shut up while they are introducing themselves to me. He is a sister-con...

He is wearing this clothes and it looks cool...

I noticed that in their Info all three of them are adopted. Don't Arnold Veins doesn't have a bailogical child or a wife?

But what ever it is I dont want to butt in their family issues, I am not a nosy person.

**********

"Nice to meet you all"

"My name is Sofia Ray" I introduced after them.

They have the same reaction as Sylvia when I introduced my self earlier, they were expecting me to say more about myself.

I hear silence...

"Sofia Ray what a beautiful and weird name" Alucard Veins the oldest broke the silence. I'm relieved that the awkward silence was gone so I begun asking...

"Can I ask you how did I got here? And where am I?" I asked.

They looked at each other first then the red headed girl begun to speak...

"Well..."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

19.2K 683 22
He stepped down from the shuttle, trying not to look long at her, as if she were the sun. Yet he saw her, like the sun, even without looking. She kep...
432K 12.7K 99
"If you have nothing nice to say don't say anything." "Why?" "Do you wanna die?" "mildly." Orginal story plot not following MW3 Started 2023-09-07 En...
20.3K 862 30
In this story A boy named The same as the protagonist's name in his previous life a Boy named Satoru Mikami is and ordinarily Otaku High schooler H...
48.7K 2.3K 81
What if it wasn't Japan that teleported to another world, but the superpower country on Earth, America's Cold War rival that in our OTL is collapsed...