[Fanfic] New Heisei Kamen Rid...

بواسطة All_Fanfic

A ghostly liquid called Fusion was born with the sole purpose of finding and absorbing great sources of power... المزيد

Part 2
Part 3
Part 4

Part 1

1.3K 25 3
بواسطة All_Fanfic

(Yokohama - Minato Mirai)

The sun shines in the sky as the protagonists of our story step out from the platform of a large city. There were hundreds of people around and among them, Momozono Love, Aono Miki and Yamaburi Inori were also known as Cure Peach, Cure Berry and Cure Pine, were there tooo. A few feet behind them is their friend Kazuraba Yuuya, who is also known as Kamen Rider Gaim and the Overlord of Chaos.

Yuuya is a young man with a tall build and fair skin. He has black hair that reaches to the nape of his neck and is parted in the middle. His eyes are green with black pupils. He was wearing a short-sleeved T-shirt with a black tight-fitting shirt underneath. He also wears a pair of long black jogger pants and a pair of black men's sneakers. In addition to him, he also has piercings in both ears and carries a wagasa with him.

"Wow, that's great! There are so many big buildings." Love said as she ran ahead and looked around followed by Miki and Inori.

"There's even a ferris wheel." Miki said.

"And there are many more." Inori added while Yuuya slowly walked over to the girls.

"Looks like the city is celebrating its 150th anniversary." Yuya said.

"Oh~~" The girls chorused.

Suddenly, from Love's pocket, the weasel fairy Tarte, emerged from within.

"Hey, hey, can you hang out here? We'll be late for the dance competition." Tarte spoke in a low voice so as not to reveal his ability to talk to those around him.

"Wah~~" The baby's voice rang out as the sheep-like fairy baby named Chiffon also emerged from the bag.

The girls and Yuuya stopped as they looked at Tarte and Chiffon who were pulling their heads out of their pockets.

"Ah, that's right! Where's the map?" Love said as she reached behind her coat pocket to pull out a flyer about a dance competition that was about to be held in this city.

Looking at the flyer for the dance competition, Love frowned and tilted her head to try to figure out where the competition was. But, no matter how she looked, she couldn't find out where the dance competition was held.

Seeing Love's expression, Miki seemed to understand the problem.

"Looks like we got lost." Miki said that causing Inori to giggle while Yuuya put his hand on his forehead and shook his head dejectedly.

"Ahahaha..." Love laughed awkwardly as he reached out to pat his head. She then quickly finds a way to correct her mistake. "I'll go ask someone."

As soon as she said that, Love took the flyer and ran ahead to see if anyone could help her. Looking at the crowd of people walking around, Love found it difficult to seek help.

While she was looking for someone to ask about the dance competition, she happened to see a girl in front of her. She has purple eyes and shoulder-length dark magenta hair worn down with small amounts pulled into pigtails held by yellow bobbles. Unknown to Love, that the girl in front of her is the Cure Dream of Yes! Pretty Cure 5 or as her civilian identity is Yumehara Nozomi.

"Maybe I should ask her." Love wondered before running towards Nozomi and shouting. "Excuse Me!"

"Hmm?!" Feeling like someone was calling her, Nozomi turned her face to the back where she saw another girl running towards her.

The moment Nozomi and Love's eyes met. Both girls felt as if time had suddenly stopped around them and there was an invisible bond between them.

Love paused across from Nozomi, where they stared at each other for a few seconds before a female voice spoke from behind.

"Nozomi!"

Both girls looked behind, where they saw five other girls standing in front of a bus carrying passengers. They are Natsuki Rin, Kasugano Urara, Minazuki Karen, Akimoto Komachi and Mimino Kurumi respectively. Rin is a girl with short brown hair and matching eyes, Urara is a young girl with golden blonde hair worn in pigtails held with red scrunchies and gold eyes. Karen has dark blue eyes with thick eyebrows, her matching colored hair is worn loose with some strands over the left shoulder and her bangs brushed to the left. Komachi has turquoise eyes and short dark green hair worn in a low ponytail normally with a light pink headband. And Kurumi has lilac eyes with shoulder length, wavy purple hair with the bangs entirely pulled back and held with a rose ribbon.

"Let's go back! We're in the wrong town! Why are you taking us on a bus going in the opposite direction of our destination?!" Rin shouted at Nozomi while Urara waved at her, Karen and Komachi just smiled at Nozomi's mistake, and Kurumi was crossing her arms over her chest and was a little annoyed.

Nozomi laughs off her mistake.

"I guess this is my mistake." Nozomi said before looking back Love. "Ah, sorry!"

After saying that, Nozomi ran back to her friends.

"Rin-chan, wait! Don't leave me alone!" Nozomi shouted as she ran to her friends.

"Honestly, we're always the ones to solve your problems." Kurumi scolded her.

Confused, blinking a few times, Love watched Nozomi's back running towards her friends. For some reason, Love smiled and felt that Nozomi and her friends were very interesting people.

"What an interesting girl." Love said while smiling.

========================================================================================================================================================================

(Time Skip)

After struggling for a few minutes with finding the path leading to where the dance competition was held, Yuuya the girls finally found it. Currently, they are being seen walking on a road not far from the amusement park.

"Miki-tan, this way?" Love asked.

"Ukm. Just use that ferris wheel as a landmark." Miki said.

"Oh~~~" Love exclaimed.

"But, I can't believe everyone made it through the first round of the dance competition." Tarte said as he walked on all fours like an ordinary ferret. "By the way, everyone practiced really hard, didn't they... Hmm?"

Tarte exclaimed as he and Yuuya both suddenly stopped.

"Hmm?" The girls exclaimed as they looked in the direction of Yuuya and Tarte, who were constantly looking around as if searching for something.

"Tarte, Yuuya? What's wrong?" Love asked them.

"What? What is this sound?" Tarte wondered as he kept looking around for the strange sound that was ringing in his ears.

The girls also felt strange and looked around for the sound that Tarte was talking about.

*Shine!*

Suddenly, Yuuya's eyes turned bright red as he sensed an evil existence and Tarte also raised all the hairs on his body upon sensing it.

"Up there?" Yuuya said as he and the others looked up at the sky.

When people looked up at the sky, at first they didn't see anything but the clear blue sky and white clouds. But then, they all saw what looked like a ball of silver liquid falling down at a tremendous speed.

*BAM!!!*

That orb fell straight into the river beside them causing a column of water to shoot up with water splashing everywhere. Yuuya quickly ran ahead and opened the wagasa he had brought to shield the girls.

"What is it?" Yuuya wondered about what had just fallen as he retracted the umbrella.

"Kyuwa~!" Chiffon exclaimed as she poked her head out of Love's bag.

Under their witness, from below the surface of the water, a transparent silver and black liquid of immense size was slowly calming down.

"I feel a great power." An evil voice came from the liquid.

"Waaa~~~"

At that moment, Chiffon's cry rang out, causing everyone to become tense and alert.

"It's from you! Give it here!" The evil voice resounded as the upper part of that liquid was trying to move towards Yuuya and the girls.

Yuuya and the girls quickly ran back to avoid the liquid before it spilled onto the ground.

"What is that?" Inori asked as she ran away with the others.

"Looks like it's chasing Tarte and Chiffon." Miki said while recalling what the liquid said earlier.

"This sounds really bad." Tarte said as he ran as fast as he could on all fours.

"You think so?" Yuuya mumbled.

Suddenly, just as they were running over a bridge, the eerie liquid shot up ahead of them and got in their way, bringing them to a sudden stop. The liquid condenses into a large slime-like scum and then transforms into one bizarre form after another only to slowly shrink. Under their witness, the silver and black liquid had shrunk down to the size of an adult.

"Is it shrinking?" Love shouted in surprise.

"It's like it's gathering its power in one place." Yuuya said as he reached inside his jacket pocket to pull out a belt buckle with a small blade attached to it.

"I want strength. I want more strength." The liquid spoke in an evil voice as it tried to mold another clay-like shape.

Once again, under the witness of all, the liquid molded into the shape of a man. He was about the size of an adult with a dark silver body and evil eyes.

"Give me strength." He ordered.

"We're not giving you Chiffon and Tarte!" Love spoke firmly before she looked at the others. "Everyone, let's transform!"

"YES!" They shouted in unison.

The girls take out their transmutation devices called Linkruns and Pickruns. The Linkrun resembles a rectangular cell phone with a silver border. The top part has a darker variation of the user's theme color for the border, the rest of it is a light color. The window has an ornate silver border with a bead-like pattern on both the top and bottom. In the middle is a colored user's clover lined with silver, along with two large silver buttons and nine colored buttons below them. The Pickruns look like little keys with heart-shaped heads and short, thin arms. Their bodies have a cylinder form and the key blades are on their back. On each of their heads is a heart adorned accessory based on their masters' passions.

Love opens her Linkrun and slides her finger across the button. The girls face are shown, and they shout.

"Change..!"

Next, their full body are shown, and they shout.

"Pretty Cure!"

And their hair ornaments disappear. Then Love, Miki and Inori put their feet on the ground, raises their hands in the air, and shout.

"Beat Up!"

The girls spin around, run, and jumps in the air. Love's brooch appears, then her dress. Love's hair changes and her other clothes and ornaments appear step by step. Miki's Linkrun pouch appears as she spins through the air, her other accessories also appearing one after the other. Same goes for Inori when her Linkrun pouch appears on her side with other accessories gradually appearing.

The girls transform into PreCures and glides down, then introduces themself.

"Pinku no hāto wa ai aru shirushi (The pink heart is the symbol of love)! Mogitate furesshu (Freshly-picked), Cure Peach!" Love or Cure Peach spoke up as she clapped her hands and did her signature pose.

As Cure Peach, Love's eyes brighten and her hair turns light blonde, growing out to thigh-length but worn in the same style, her scrunchies replaced by hot pink hearts with two chains. She also gains hot pink upside-down heart earrings and a dark pink choker. She wears a white ruffled mini-dress with dark pink stitching and a colorful clover on the side. Pink fabric resides over this, with dark pink ribbon laced through each side and a layer of hot pink sticking out from the bottom. Her Linkrun hangs around the waist. She also gains maroon knee-socks and a pair of dark pink and pink boots with white cuff, and matching colored ribbon wristbands.

"Burū no hāto wa kibō no shirushi (The blue heart is the symbol of hope)! Tsumitate furesshu (Freshly-gathered), Cure Berry!" Miki is now Cure Berry introduced as she claps her hands and does her signature pose.

As Cure Berry, Miki's eyes brighten and her hair becomes lavender, worn in a large curled ponytail and she gains forelocks. Her headband gains a blue heart on the corner to accent her upside-down heart earrings and choker. She wears a cropped, pale blue top with off-shoulder ruffled sleeves and blue detail. Dark blue stitching circles the chest with a colorful four leaf clover ornament. Her light blue mini-skirt has dark blue stitching and a large ribbon hanging on the right hip, while her Linkrun rests on the left. Her skirt has ruffled petticoat layers. She also gains midnight blue knee-socks and a pair of blue boots with white and light blue detail, and matching colored ribbon wrist accessories.

"Ierō no hāto wa inori no shirushi (The yellow heart is the sign of prayers)! Toretate furesshu (Freshly-harvested), Cure Pine!" Cure Pine introduces as she claps her hands and does her signature pose.

As Cure Pine, Inori's eyes and hair become golden, and the wavier hair grows out while keeping the same style as normal. She wears an orange ribbon with a yellow heart and gains a pair of upside-down goldenrod heart earrings and choker. She wears a pastel yellow ruffled mini-dress with goldenrod lining, ribbon, and ribbon stitching. The chest, sleeves, and middle of the torso are off-white, with her sleeves shaped like wings. Her skirt has a fluffy, off-white layered petticoat, and her Linkrun is worn around the waist. She also gets puffed yellow and goldenrod wrist pieces, burgundy tube socks, and a pair of goldenrod boots with white and pale yellow detail.

"Let's..." Peach said before Berry and Pine followed her and the three of them chorused. "PreCure!"

As soon as the girls transformed into PreCure, Yuuya quickly took the belt buckle known as the Sengoku Driver and put it on his waist. Sengoku Driver is a black belt buckle with a padlock in the middle. To the right of the lock is a handle resembling a sword. On the other side is a picture of a warrior wearing a blue hat with a silver mouthguard and a seven-colored visor.

When Yuuya placed the device in front of his belt, a yellow belt appeared and wrapped around his waist. Yuuya took out the Orange Lockseed from the left jacket pocket and activated it.

[ORANGE!]

The Lock Seed squealed with the keychain opening when he pressed the button on it to activate it. At the same time, an orange appeared from the zipper gate and hovered above Yuya's head.

He then inserted the Lock Seed into the padlock on the Sengoku Driver and pushed the keychain down.

[LOCK ON!]

The belt squeaked with a melody coming from it. Yuya then uses the blade on the Driver as a lever to open the orange part of the Lock Seed.

[Soiya!]

"Henshin!" Yuuya announced before the orange above fell on his head and landed on his shoulder, submerging his head.

Energy escapes from the orb and onto his body, covering him in armor. He has a green and yellow bodysuit. His arms and legs have silver and gold armor pieces for extra protection.

[ORANGE ARMS: HANAMICHI ON STAGE!]

The orange quickly glowed and began to disassemble into pieces of armor. The edges fold together to form the shoulder plates, but remain slightly separate to create the image of orange slices. The front folds together against his chest, creating a chest protector. The following pieces land on the back, completing the armor. He has a blue helmet with a silver mouthguard and an orange visor that looks like orange slices. He also wears his helmet an orange kabuto with a golden front section with a red gem in the center and a blue protrusion like the core of an orange on the top of his head. On his left hip is a black katana also known as the Musou Saber. In his right hand is holding Daidaimaru a weapon in the shape of an orange slice with a green sword.

Yuya's current form is called the Kamen Rider Gaim Orange Arms.

Tarte hurriedly carried Chiffon on his back and hid her behind a pillar near the bridge.

"Just in time!" The other man spoke as his body began to move. "You guys will be the perfect source of energy for me."

In the blink of an eye, his torso receded and magnified to the size of a large sphere. He brought his body back before the huge body part moved away from his right arm before he swung his arm and slammed it into the ground.

"Huh?" The PreCures and Kamen Riders shouted seeing that. They quickly jumped into the air to avoid the blow.

*BAM!*

The loud crash sound accompanied by the dust from the impact prevented the PreCure and Gaim from seeing ahead of them for a few seconds as they hit the ground. However, soon after, a series of silver and black liquids with long snake-like shapes suddenly shot out.

"What?!" The superheroes screamed in panic before running away.

Those liquids kept crashing down on the feet of the PreCures and Gaim every time they ran away, giving them no time to stop or look behind.

"What the hell is that?!" Peach panicked as she ran away.

"I swear Kougane is easier to deal with than him!" Gaim shouted, he had never dealt with an opponent that was both annoying and deformed.

Upon seeing the mysterious enemy attacking the Precures and Kamen Riders, Tarte spoke up.

"Using this opportunity, I have to take Chiffon to hide." Tarte said and ran away. Although he knew that this was a cowardly act, he and Chiffon stayed here as a burden to them.

As Tarte fled with Chiffon, the mysterious enemy noticed them.

"Don't try to run away." He mumbled as he raised his other hand and began to transform it.

"Chiffon!" Peach yelled as she ran away.

Cure Peach, along with the others, jumped up and turned around to face the pursuers. Gaim raised his sword towards the enemy's attack causing a series of vines to emerge from the ground, wrapping around the liquids and binding them.

"Right now!" Gaim shouted as the PreCures nodded at him and leapt into the air.

As the enemy was still focusing on the next attack to capture Tarte and Chiffon, Cure Peach's voice suddenly rang out, attracting his attention.

"This way!"

"Hmm?" He exclaimed when he saw the PreCures in the air.

The girls rotated in the air, they leaned the soles of their feet against each other to use them as support and jumped in three different directions. As soon as Cure Berry and Cure Pine land in two different locations, they launch towards the enemy and attack in two different directions. Meanwhile, Peach in the air also just landed on the ground and attacked in a direct direction.

The mysterious enemy was forced to withdraw his other arm and focus his attention on the PreCure.

Berry and Pine simultaneously jumped in to deliver their kicks to him, but they were stopped and knocked away. Cure Peach was also quick to join as she kicked the mysterious enemy, but he also blocked them and knocked her out. Gaim also joins the battle as he uses vines to distract his enemies, and attacks himself from behind with Peach. However, the enemy found out when he quickly neutralized the vines, turned around and crossed his arms to block Gaim and Peach's double kick.

"Eat this!" Gaim shouted as he pulled out the Musou Saber and fired at the enemy.

*Bang! Bang! Bang!*

The enemy is stunned by the surprise attack causing him to stagger backwards. Cure Berry and Cure Berry took the opportunity to leap forward and deliver a double kick to the enemy's stomach sending him flying into the air. While he is in the air, Cure Peach suddenly picks up a head above him and kicks an enemy hard in the head that sends him crashing to the ground.

*BOOM!*

Cure Peach then lands as Cure Berry, Cure Pine, and Gaim surround the enemy in four different directions.

As the smoke cleared, they saw their mysterious enemy still standing, but something was wrong. His body was slowly losing its shape and turning back into a clump of mucus with the face of a demon.

"I need more power..." He mumbled as his body slowly loosened up. "Much more power..."

As soon as the words fell, their mysterious enemy turned into a silvery puddle on the ground and gradually disappeared as if it had been gassed.

"What is that thing after all?" Peach wondered.

After making sure that the enemy was completely gone, Tarte carried Chiffon out of their current hiding place.

"What's that guy? He's different from the ones we've fought before. He seems rather suspicious." Tarte wondered and breathed a sigh of relief while Chiffon was happily patting him on the back like playing a drum.

Thinking about the mysterious enemy that Gaim and the girls had just fought, Tarte felt that he was not an easy man. Tarte also felt that the enemy this time was very strange and could not be explained normally if he was alone.

"Ah, that's right!" Tarte exclaimed as he had an idea. He hurried back to Gaim and the PreCures after they had reverted to their civilian form.

While Yuuya and the girls were discussing the mysterious enemy just now, Tarte suddenly called out to them.

"Everyone!"

They turned when they saw Tarte running towards their place.

"Can you help me look after Chiffon?" Tarte said as he picked Chiffon off his back and held her forward.

"Okay, but what's wrong?" Love replied as she dropped to her knees and took Chiffon from Tarte, who was panting.

"I'll be back as quickly as I can." Tarte said, then ran off as fast as he could, limping on two legs.

Unknown to everyone, when Tarte was running away, some of the silver and black liquid from earlier emerged from the ground and followed Tarte.

Love slowly rose to her feet with Chiffon in her arms while the others watched Tarte.

"What's wrong with Tarte?" Miki asked.

"I don't know where he's going in such a hurry?" Inori's wonder made Love curiously look in the direction Tarte had run away.

"Whatever you say, the way he runs is really funny." Love said as he recalled Tarte's running look.

Everyone was silent for a few seconds to think about it before bursting out laughing at how funny it was. While everyone was still laughing about Tarte's running posture, Yuuya suddenly laughed and noticed Chiffon's disappearance.

"Eh? Where's Chiffon-chan?"

Yuuya's scream made the girls stop laughing and look down at Love's arms, where they both couldn't see Chiffon anymore.

"Eh?! Nani (What)?! Chiffon was still here just now." Miki shouted in panic as the others looked around in search of Chiffon.

"What should I do?!" Love shouted as she used her whole hand to hold her head. "Chifffon is lost!!!"

========================================================================================================================================================================

(Palmier Kingdom)

Inside the majestic royal palace of Palmier Kingdom, the two kings of Palmier Kingdom, Coco and Nutts of Yes! Pretty Cure 5, are seen in their human forms as the two head to the room in the palace.

"It looks like the other kings and representatives have fully assembled." Coco said as she walked.

"Ukm, we need to quickly tell them." Nuts said calmly.

The two of them stopped in front of the room where the representatives they talked about were waiting inside. The door of the room is opened when Coco and Nutts revert to their fairy form. Coco is a beige fox-like fairy. He has triangular ears, a salmon-red tuff on his head, and round blue eyes with black lashes. And Nuts is a fairy like a flying squirrel. He is brown with vanilla anterior belly, a salmon-orange tuff on his headh, and round brown eyes with black lashes.

The composure of the two kings had both vanished as they returned to their true forms.

"Sorry to keep you waiting~coco!" Coco said excitedly.

Inside the room, the representatives Coco and Nutts mentioned earlier were fairies from other Pretty Cure groups.

"Pupu~!"

"Mupu~!"

Foop and Moop two of the four fairies of Futari Wa Pretty Cure Splash Star are playing chase in the air, much to Coco and Nutts' surprise. Foop is light pink-white colored with dark purple eyes and curled outward ears with lilac heart between them and a blue orb at the tip of her tail. She does not have legs or feet, resembling a spirit-like creature. On her forehead is a pink swirl. And Moop is a green, legless fairy with big round ears, emerald eyes and a red orb at the end of his tail. On his forehead is a yellow ball-like image with a small heart in the corner.

"Coco?"

"Nuts?"

The two kings exclaimed in turn before looking at the back of the room. From right to left, Mepple, Mipple, Pollun and Lulun of the Futari Wa Pretty Cure team, respectively. Followed by Flappy and Choppy of Team Futari Wa Pretty Cure Splash Star and Syrup of Team Yes! Pretty Cure 5, all sitting around a round table.

"Stop, Moop, Foop~mepo!" Mepple tries to tell Moop and Foop to stop while Mipple seems to be enjoying Moop and Foop's chase.

Mepple appears to be a small fairy with a lemon-yellow color scheme on his fur. He have navy-blue eyes and has light blue highlights between his eyes. On his head is an incorrect male gender symbol with a heart thematic. Mepple has bearlike ears on his head and a star shape at the end of his tail.

"Moop, Foop! Stop flying around~rapi." Flappy tells them to stop.

"Come with us~chopi." Choppy tries to help Flappy.

Flappy is very pale blue-white in color with sky blue markings and dark red eyes. The end of his tail is shaped like a flower and he has on a red-hot pink necklace with a golden yellow orb on it. His eyes have what could be thought of as petals and a flower bud shape on his forehead the same as the shape on his tail.

Choppy is pale yellow with light pink markings and bright blue-purple eyes with a pink necklace around her neck with a small aqua/teal orb. Her markings are pink being a butterfly and the eye markings also being often used heart marks. Her ears are long and droop to the ground and she also has a butterfly shaped tail.

As Flappy and Choppy were trying to get Moop and Foop to stop, Flappy noticed Coco and Nuts, who were already at the entrance.

"Ah, Coco and Nuts~rapi!" Flappy shouted, drawing attention to the two fairies who had just arrived.

Moop and Foop also stopped later when they noticed Coco and Nuts.

The two kings of the Palmier Kingdom walked to the table where the other fairies were sitting while the door behind them was slowly closing. When Coco and Nuts sat down, they started talking about the reason for today's conference.

"Everyone, really thank you for coming~coco." Coco said.

"Please listen carefully! We have something important to tell you~natts." Nuts spoke in a way that made all the fairies stop what they were doing and turn their attention to Nuts and Coco.

"The reason we called you here is because we sensed something terrible~coco." Coco continued.

"I can feel it too. It's really terrible~mipo!" Mipple said with a little fear.

Mipple is a pale/light pink colored fairy with darker pink highlights and dark crimson eyes. Her eye highlights seem to be like the top of a heart or like two dots. Mipple has hearts on the ends of her doglike ears and a female gender symbol on her forehead with 3 frills at the bottom. The end of her tail is heart shaped.

"Natts!" Nuts nodded before adding. "To counter that evil presence, we made Miracle Lights~natts!"

Nutts picked up from the table a small pink lamp with a heart-shaped bulb of the same color.

"Miracle Light~mepo?" Mepple repeated confusedly.

"This one~popo?" Pollun picked up the thing called Miracle Light.

Pollun is a white fairy with mint green coloring, and a furry neck. On his tail is an orb. Pollun also wears a crown, and looks reminiscent to a small dog or mouse with long ears. His ears have long heart highlights on them, his eyes have the same colored highlights that are pointy and go outwards and his forehead mark is a heart with a diamond shape coming from the top.

"Rapi?" Flappy picked it up in confusion.

"That's right~natts!" Nutss confirmed.

"We've done enough for everyone~coco!" Coco continued.

Hearing Coco and Nutts doing all these things for everyone, Moop and Foop simultaneously waved the Miracle Lights happily, but Foop accidentally waved so hard that it flew out of his hand and landed on Syrup's head, the unlucky person sat nearby.

"Ropu!" Syurp cried out as he fell, causing the faerie nearby to panic.

Syrup is a tan feathered, bird-like fairy with green streaks on the sides of his head. He wears a red scarf around his neck. He has a partially white face with brown eyebrows and belly. He has yellow webbed feet.

"Don't wave like that~natts!" Nuts reminder.

"It's very dangerous~coco." Coco continued.

"Must have said it soon~ropu." Syrup said as he put a hand on the edge of the table, trying to stand up.

"I'm sorry~pupu." Foop spoke apologetically to Syrup while Flappy was also looking at Syrup anxiously.

"I'm fine~ropu!" Syrup said.

"So Nuts, how do you use this~chopi?" Choppy asked about the usage of the Miracle Light.

"When we press this button, magic light will appear~natts." Nuts tutorial and model. A sparkling rainbow light appeared from the heart-shaped bulb causing the other fairies to cheer.

Nuts then turned off the Miracle Light and continued.

"This magical light will protect everyone~natts!"

"I see~popo!" Pollun said while holding the Miracle Light in her hand.

"So when are we going to use them~mepo?" Mepple asked about the usage of these.

"I'll tell you when we need the Miracle Light~coco. Keep them until then~coco!" Coco said.

*BAM!*

Suddenly, Tarte burst into the room in panic.

"This is bad!" Tarte shouted.

"Coco! It's Tarte from Sweet Kingdom~coco!" Coco greets Tarte.

"Why are you so impatient~mepo?" Mepple wondered.

"What happened out there~mipo?" Mipple asked worriedly.

"We're in real trouble! The strong just appeared and tried to take over Chiffon!" Tarte's explanation frightened all the fairies.

"Is Chiffon okay~mepo!?" Meppo asks him.

"Yeah, Thanks PreCure... But if we don't do something soon, our home world will be in real trouble..."

Speak to the devil.

Before Tarte had a chance to finish he sensed an evil presence right behind him. Tarte turned to face the back while the other fairies were also panicking at the appearance of what was behind Tarte.

"Impossible!" Tarte shouted in fear.

In the back of the Tarte, they saw the silver and black transparent liquid trying to shape something before splitting into four other liquids with evil red eyes in each.

"Are you kidding! Did he follow me here?!" Tarte yelled before he and the faeries both ran towards the other exit of the room.

When they saw the fairies running away, the four also separated and chased after them.

"Natts!" Nuts cried out as he saw the other fairies being attacked while the Miracle Lights were ejected from their hands one by one. "Miracle Lights~natts!?"

"Nuts, what are you doing~coco?" Coco asked as she grabbed the hand of Nuts, who seemed to want to turn around instead of running away.

Coco grabbed Nuts' hand and tried to run away from the enemies, but the room was too chaotic for everyone to escape.

"We need to get back to the PreCures~coco!" Coco shouted while pulling Nuts' hand to run away.

"Someone needs to tell them about this danger~mepo!" Mepple said as he watched the enemy's attack before he dodged one in time.

"We need to tell about this~rapi!" Flappy yelled as he dragged Pollun to dodge enemy attacks.

The fairies continued to try to evade pursuit from the mysterious enemy when suddenly a sudden sound rang out.

[HYPER CLOCK UP!]

In the blink of an eye, from the entrance just now, something extremely fast moving with a bright red energy shock wave swept across the chaotic room, almost completely blowing away the mysterious liquid. that.

"What is that?!" Tarte shouted in confusion before he and the faerie looked across the room.

There, they saw a soldier in armor they had never seen before. His body is concealed in a black jumpsuit, the rest of the armor is both bulky and simple. The body is thick and protruding with a low collar and the only color is red around the rib area. The plated shoulders are rounded in silver steel and are red on the underside with a black detail in the center of the shoulder armor. His upper arms only have a single red metal plate covering his sides as well as his forearms. The arm plates on his forearm are connected to a silver bracelet that also connects to the silver-embellished black hand guard on each hand. His helmet is mainly silver and decorated with black. The black linings also seem to separate some of the silver areas, giving it a distinctive look, really like that of a scarab beetle. The black part of the helmet is also decorated around his silver mouth and blue eyes. On top of his helmet is a small forward-facing silver horn. A long, red scarab horn is attached to a slit above his blue eye plate. Finally, he wears a pair of silver boots on his left foot while his right foot wears a pair of red boots with a slightly different design. The part to protect the knee and the legs have similar design details on arms.

"A Kamen Rider~coco?!" Coco exclaimed when she realized that the person who had just saved them was a Kamen Rider.

"But I've never seen that Rider before~natts." Nuts said.

The other fairies were as surprised as he was at the appearance of a new Kamen Rider.

"I swear you've always been a nuisance to us, Fusion!" The new Kamen Rider spoke in a distorted voice that greatly confused the fairies.

"Fusion?" Tarte noticed the name Kamen Rider had just mentioned.

The mysterious liquid or now known as Fusion once again appeared in the form of four different liquids with evil red eyes.

"Who are you?" Fusion's voice comes from all four liquids.

The new Kamen Rider didn't say anything but slowly touched what looked like a metal scarab that was attached to the right side of the belt.

"Hyper Clock Up!" The mysterious Kamen Rider spoke as he tapped the scarab before a deep and powerful voice spoke up afterwards.

[HYPER CLOCK UP!]

Right after that, a blue electric current with the same color light emitted from the other Kamen Rider's armor. Red details to protect the forearms and shins open automatically, revealing a yellow detail that opens like a propeller. The red details on the shoulders are opened and raised, causing the shoulder armor to change. The blue detail on the breastplate also lights up before the breastplate opens and is raised slightly, revealing what's inside is a colored detail that resembles the belly of a scarab. The back armor on the back was also opened and spread out to the sides with a pair of sparkling energy wings resembling that of a scarab emanating from it.

An eerie green light emitted from Kamen Rider's armor and gradually enveloped his entire body along with the fairies behind him. In the blink of an eye, they were all gone, leaving only Fusion in a darkened room.

"You can't run away." Fusion said as all four liquids simultaneously launched out of the room and towards where they sensed great energies.

========================================================================================================================================================================

(Akane & Hikari's Tako Cafe)

At the familiar orange truck wagon where Fujita Akane was cooking Takoyaki in the kitchen outside the wagon while facing her Shiho and Rina, the only two guests of the day, were enjoying her food.

Shiho and Rina stared at the hot and delicious plate of octopus dumplings in front of their eyes in unison.

"Itadakimatsu~!!" The two girls then used toothpicks to take a piece of cake each.

"Akane-san's Takoyaki is really delicious!" Rina praised as she enjoyed the taste of the food.

"Thank!" Akane said, a little embarrassed.

A few steps away from Akane's carriage, Godai Riku aka Kamen Rider Kuuga was cleaning another table. As he was cleaning, the warm sunlight shining on him made Riku stop and look up at the sky.

"Today is truly a beautiful day!" Riku commented before taking a breather and enjoying the fresh air of today.

"Okay! Finally found."

An unfamiliar female voice called out causing Riku to look towards the stairs leading to where Akane's carriage was parked. He saw a group of six pretty girls running towards the wagon. They looked rather happy when they saw Akane's wagon.

And the girls running towards the carriage were none other than Nozomi's group.

Nozomi and her friends ran to Akane's place, where Nozomi immediately asked.

"Is this Tako Cafe?"

"Oh, that's right!" Akane confirmed.

Nozomi's group smiled before Nozomi excitedly took out a flyer for Tako Cafe.

"We saw this flyer and wanted to come here." Nozomi said as she held up the flyer.

"Really? Did you come this far just to come here?" Akane said in amazement as she took out a washcloth to wipe her hands.

"Yes!" Nozomi nodded in confirmation.

"And Nozomi's ability to determine direction has caused a bit of trouble." Rin's reminder made Nozomi look at her with narrowed eyes and pouted her lips.

But then, Nozomi quickly returned to Akane.

"Ah, get us six Takoyaki part!" Nozomi said excitedly.

"Right now!" Akane said when Riku went to her side with a bowl of mixed to make Takoyaki.

The two began their work as Riku poured the ingredients onto the mold to make the heated octopus dumplings. Following him, Akane quickly added the octopus and other seasonings to the mixture that had been poured into the mold.

The sizzling sound of the food and the quick movements of Akane and Riku made Nozomi and the others both surprised and excited as they watched them.

"Great! Great!" Nozomi said excitedly.

"Very interesting." Urara continued.

"If only Coco's group could come too." Nozomi said with some nostalgia.

"It's okay! They have an important meeting." Kurumi spoke up before puffing her cheeks.

"I feel a bit sorry for Ayame and Eiji as they are both busy with work." Komachi said thinking of their two other friends who couldn't come due to work.

"Can't blame them." Karen spoke up before saying more. "Ayame can't run away from the paperwork that Shirou's group does so much. And Eiji-kun..."

"He's got to help Chiyoko-san." Rin continued.

Unbeknownst to the girls, the names they just said caught Riku's attention.

'Ayame... Eiji... Could it be...' Riku thought to himself.

Meanwhile, Urara smelled the scent of Takoyaki and suddenly had an idea.

"If you put curry in Takoyaki, the smell will be great." Urara said before looking at the others.

"Urara really likes curry huh." Rin said as she and the others both had complicated expressions at the thought of Urara's idea. Except for Nozomi and Komachi, the two seem to have a different idea.

"So what if we replace the octopus with jelly?" Komachi asked causing his attention to turn to her.

"Huh? No, no, never." Rin said as she waved her hand repeatedly making Komachi laugh awkwardly.

"Oh, that's right!" Nozomi shouted as she stood up. "If you replace the sauce with chocolate, the taste will definitely be delicious."

"Huh?"

"Huh?"

"Huh?"

"Huh?"

That statement from Nozomi made Akane, Riku, Shiho and Rina all stop what they were doing and stare at her.

"Nozomi, you're really..." Rin raised her eyebrows at Nozomi while the others stared at her as well.

Suddenly, a male laughter rang out causing the girls to look to the side, where they saw a guy younger than them, smiling nonstop and with both eyes closed.

"Ahahahahaha...." Riku tried to hold back his laughter as he wiped away the moving tears on his eyelids. "Sorry! You guys remind me of my other two friends, Nagisa and Honoka."

Nozomi's group blinked in confusion upon hearing that.

"That's right, that's right, that's right." Shiho said excitedly, attracting the girls' attention.

"Put Chocolate in Takoyaki, it's Nagisa's fashion!" Rina added. "If you meet, you'll get along really well."

"Ah, Rina. Do you have pictures of them in the album?" Shiho asked making Rina remember.

"Oh, that's right! It's in my bag!" Rina said.

"That's right, that's right! There's a picture! The picture everyone took together back then!" Shiho said as both she and Rina ran off at once.

Nozomi's group watched in confusion as Rina and Shiho were leaving.

Then, Akane spoke up.

"They're not here today." Akane said while reversing Takoyaki's direction. "Looks like they're going to buy some really good Chocolate somewhere to enjoy."

While Akane was explaining, Riku removed the cooked portions of Takoyaki from the pan, but as he was just placing them in the box, he realized the sauce had run out.

"Akane-san, the sauce is out." Riku said.

"Let me go get it!" Akane said and looked up at her client. "Please wait a moment!"

After saying that, Akane looked into the carriage leaving Riku to look at the girls who were still watching the backs of Rina and Shiho who had left. He guessed they were thinking about what he and the others were talking about earlier.

"Nagisa-san and Honoka-san..." Nozomi muttered before smiling. "I wonder what kind of people they are?"

Nozomi smiled as she looked up at the sky, her other friends also smiled and looked at Nozomi.

Somehow, Riku also looked at Nozomi as he got the feeling that this girl was just like Nagisa, Honoka and Hikari. He had a feeling that there was something about them that was attracting him and the names they mentioned earlier also intrigued him.

'I wonder if they are...' Riku thought to himself.

When everything was sinking into silence, suddenly a strong wind suddenly rose, causing everyone to panic slightly.

[HYPER CLOCK OVER!]

A strong and deep voice resounded which confused the girls. As for Riku, he realized that the voice just now sounded familiar.

'Just now...' Riku thought as he looked around. The wind had stopped now and if what he thought was true, the Kamen Rider who responsible for the wind must be nearby.

"Lulu~!"

A cute voice rang out while Riku was searching.

Riku looked up at the sky as he saw something familiar pink and soft falling down. Under the witness of Riku, the thing fell right on the head of the girl named Nozomi.

"Nozomi!" Her friends exclaimed in surprise as Riku moved away from his current position to look at what had fallen on Nozomi's head.

At Nozomi's position, Riku sees Lulun clinging to the face of the girl named Nozomi. Lulun has white colored with a golden crown and a furry neck. The fur on her neck is pale pink to match the fluffy pompom-like ear tips and tail which makes her look like a poodle. Around her eyes are pale fuchsia markings to match the heart and diamond symbol at the center of her head. A big, bright magenta orb rests at the center of her neck. On each ear tip is a pale fuchsia heart.

Yumehara Nozomi struggled on the ground to remove Lulun from her face.

"Please save us, Nagisa~lulu!" Lulun out of habit cried out as she clung to Nozomi's face, thinking she was Nagisa.

After a few difficult minutes, Nozomi finally removed Lulun from her face. At this moment, Lulun also realized that the person she was clinging to was not Nagisa.

"You are not Nagisa~lulu." Lulun said both disappointed and scared.

"There must have been a mistake." Rin said as she felt like something bad was about to happen.

"Wow, that's so cute!" Urara said excitedly as she approached Lulun.

"You're..." Kurumi said as she watched Lulun closely.

"Lulun!"

A male voice rang out causing Nozomi's group to look over, where they saw the boy who had cooked Takoyaki looking at Lulun in amazement.

Riku is a boy about Urara's age, but he looks taller than her. He has fart skin and a rather thin build. His burgundy hair is cut short, slightly ruffled. His eyes are brown with typical black pupils. Currently, he is wearing a slightly loose white t-shirt, faded blue jeans, and a pair of orange sneakers. His accessories include a sports band on his right wrist, a half-cap with goggles on top of it.

Out of habit, the girls hurriedly hid Lulun for fear that a commoner would see the fairy. But Lulun immediately quarreled to escape Nozomi's grasp and jumped into Riku's arms.

"Riku~lulu!" Lulun said with a sniffle like she was about to cry.

"Lulun, what's wrong?" Riku is worried seeing Lulun looking scared.

"You guys know each other?" Kurumi asked in surprise as she saw that Lulun and the guy named Riku seemed to know each other.

Suddenly, Lulun screamed in fear when she saw something in the sky.

"It's coming~lulu!"

Riku and Nozomi and the others looked up at the sky, where they saw something like a silvery liquid moving towards them.

"Hurry up, Riku~lulu! It's chasing me~lulu!" Lulun said with a scared expression, attracting the attention of Riku and the girls.

Their gazes all turned serious as they caught Lulun's words.

"Give me power!" An evil voice resounded from the sky as the liquid was molding into the form of a human.

Moments after Akane came out from the carriage and Shiho and Rina returned, they could not see Riku or Nozomi's group anywhere.

"Hey, where are Riku and the other girls?" Akane asked as her response was a confused look from Shiho and Rina.

========================================================================================================================================================================

Riku carries Lulun in his arms while fleeing with Nozomi's group from the pursuit of the mysterious enemy aka Fusion.

"What is it really?" Komachi asked while running away.

"Could it be that it's chasing this girl?" Urara looked suspiciously at Lulun in Riku's arms.

"Everyone's separated~lulu." Lulun said as she almost cried in Riku's arms.

Looking at Lulun's frightened expression, Riku felt extremely uncomfortable. He doesn't like people who always hurt others and make them cry, especially those that make his friends cry.

As everyone was running away, Kurumi peeked her head back and took a look, where she saw the mysterious dark gray liquid approaching them.

"It's here!" Kurumi shouted.

Suddenly, the liquid shot up into the air and landed in front of Riku and Nozomi and the others. The eerie liquid gathered into a large pile of mucus and began to shape like clay.

"Give it to me!" An evil voice resounded. "You're the PreCures, aren't you?"

The liquid gradually grew larger as the faces of two different monsters appeared through it one by one and Riku recognized one of them as Zakena's. The other liquid continued to transform until it turned into a monster with a giant body made of moss green mucus with an orange ball-like head with red borders and two eyes. big.

"Why?!" Nozomi exclaimed in astonishment that her friends were just as surprised as she was.

"Hoshiina!!!" The monster shouted.

"Lulu..." Lulun cried out in fear as she faced the enemy.

Riku gently placed his hand on the frightened Lulun's head to attract the little fairy's attention. When Lulun looked up at Riku, he was smiling gently at her.

"Don't worry. I won't hand you over to him." Riku said as he stepped aside and handed Lulun over to Nozomi. "Take care of her."

Nozomi was confused by Riku's words as she accepted Lulun.

"What are you going to do?" Nozomi asked.

"Isn't it obvious?" Riku asked plainly before turning his face to the monster called Hoshiina and declaring. "I'll beat him."

"Huh?!"

Blinking in confusion a few times, Nozomi's group looked at each other before they looked back at Riku and shouted.

"EHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH~~~~~~~~!!!!"

The girls' high-pitched screams caused Riku to cover his ears.

"Come on! Don't shout like that." Riku spoke in a language that no one understood what he was saying. Realizing he was speaking in the enemy's language, Riku coughed a few times and corrected himself. "Sorry! Old habit."

Ignoring their confusion, Riku summoned an Arcle belt, which was silver with a large red jewel in the center.

Then he crossed his arms in front of him with one hand around his waist and the other stretched out with his thumb, index finger, and middle finger.

*BA-DUMP! *

Riku could sense it. He can hear it. His heart is beating.

*BA-DUMP! *

The feeling of familiarity, something he hadn't felt in a while.

*BA-DUMP! *

Then he slowly moved both hands to their opposite sides and shouted each Kamen Rider's famous word.

"Henshin!" While saying that, Riku rushed towards Hoshiina who swung his arm at Riku, the girls were amazed at his actions.

"Hey! What are you doing!? Get out of the way! It's dangerous!" Nozomi warned.

But Nozomi's words never reached Riku's ears as his and Hoshiina's fists collided, sending a shockwave out, nearly knocking everyone back. Hoshiina slipped back a little, who quickly regained his balance and counterattacked with another punch. Not giving up, Riku countered with another punch, punching Hoshiina's arm, turning around and giving it another kick to the arm. Hoshiina took a step back from Riku's growing power with each strike. When Hoshiina once again swung his arm at Riku, his arm was already thrown up by him as Riku jumped up and revealed him in full body armor.

From head to toe, Riku wears armor. He wears a black jumpsuit, red chest armor that simulates breasts, red gloves covering his arms, red round shoulder pads, and finally, a black helmet with big red eyes and long golden horns over its head.

He has just become... Kamen Rider Kuuga Mighty Form.

Once again, Nozomi's group blinked in confusion a few times, they looked at each other and then back at Riku and realized who he really was.

"EHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH~~~~~~~~!!!!"

Nozomi's group shouted again as Kuuga deafened his ears under his helmet.

"Your interval is really good." Kuuga spoke in another language which confused the girls. He quickly corrected himself in plain language. "You guys get Lulun out of here. I'll deal with him."

"We'll help too!"

Kuuga looked back in confusion, where he saw the girls all smiling confidently.

"Don't worry, we will protect this little girl from him." Nozomi spoke confidently causing Lulun to look up at her. "And we'll also help you find your friends."

Then, Nozomi looked towards Hoshiina with a serious look.

"I won't let you touch her even with your finger!" Nozomi then gestured to her friends. "Let's go, everyone!"

"UKM!" They all said in unison.

The girls all took out their CureMos and opened them before holding them up.

"Pretty Cure..." They declared in unison as they pressed the left, right, and center buttons in that order and ends with. "...Metamorphose!"

Their CureMo screen sparkles and lights with their respective colors surround the girls' bodies. Then appear pink, red, yellow, green and blue light showing at the end. Nozomi's arm warmers appear, she curls into a ball and as she uncurls herself, she is wearing her outfit and her hair has been styled. Rin's full body is showing, covered in flames. Her arm warmers appear first and in a burst of fire, her entire outfit appears. Urara spins around with parts of her outfit appearing. She then curls up and when she comes out her hair is styled and her outfit is complete. A green tunnel appears, and there is light shown in the end. Komachi appears and green leaves surround her. Her full outfit appears and Cure Mint flies down, opens her eyes and introduces herself. Finally, Karen appears, surrounded by streams of water. She is encased inside a watery sphere and then her full costume appears.

The Pretty Cure flies down, then opened their eyes and recites their introductory speech.

"Ōinaru kibō no chikara (The great power of hope, cure dream), Cure Dream!" Nozomi is now Cure Dream introduced as she does her signature pose.

As Cure Dream, Nozomi's hair and her eyes light up, and her hair is as long as her navel. Her braids turn into large rings held together by yellow ribbons with a pale rose on the front. Her earrings and shorts stay the same. Her outfit becomes a ruffled dress with magenta accenting on the sleeves and lining the pink vest worn over it. The butterfly changes in shape and is now chiffon, with a string connected to the small purse on her right hip. Her boots, socks, and fingerless gloves change in shape.

"Jōnetsu no akai honō, (The red flame of passion, Cure Rouge) Cure Rouge!" Rin or Cure Rouge spoke out she does her signature pose.

Rin's eyes and hair are bright red, growing out to resemble aflame with a pale pink three-leaf bow with a scarlet rosette. Her bangs are slightly longer and she wears red butterfly earrings. Her outfit is light pink with a red apricot-lined vest top. Her flowers are pale yellow and red with an altered gem, and a string that connects to a small purse on her hip.

"Hajikeru remon no Kaori (The bursting scent of lemon), Cure Lemonade!" Urara is now Cure Lemonade introduced as she does her signature pose.

As Cure Lemonade, Urara's eyes and hair are bright blondes, with her hair pulled up into large cones with a long curl at the ends that ends at the waist. She wears a pair of pale pink bows with dark orange roses. Her remaining earrings are the same, but her shoes have become boots, and her socks and gloves alter in shape. She wears dark gold shorts and a pastel yellow ruffled, multi-layered dress with puffy sleeves and a yellow and gold vest. Her butterfly is now pale yellow and orange, with a string connected to her light blue gem attached to her CureMo.

"Yasuragi no midori no daichi, (The green earth of tranquillity), Cure Mint!" Komachi is now Cure Mint introduced as she does her signature pose.

Komachi has glowing eyes and hair and a thick face shape with long, curled tassels. She wears a butterfly hair ornament of hers featuring a lilac rose, and a pair of green butterfly earrings. Her shoes and gloves have a different design from the rest, along with the butterfly on her chest, which connects to CureMo at her waist. The dress was a pastel green vest lined in dark green that accentuated the new straps of her plump sleeves. The ruffled lines have become pale chiffon.

"Chisei no aoki izumi, (The blue springs of intelligence, Cure Aqua) Cure Aqua!" Karen is now Cure Aqua introduced as she does her signature pose.

Cure Aqua has bright blue hair and eyes, with her hair in a straight ponytail that is hugged by a blue butterfly adorned with a red gem. She also wears blue butterfly earrings. Her gloves and shoes have the same design as the Cure Mint, along with the butterfly on her chest, connecting to her CureMo. Her dress lost its outer layer in favor of a pastel blue vest lined in blue, which accentuated the new straps of her plump sleeves. The ruffled lines have become pale chiffon.

All five girls continued once they had finished their introductions.

"Kibō no chikara to (The power of hope and)...."

Cure Dream spoke and the others followed her words.

"Mirai no Hikari (The light of the future)!"

Then they all shouted together.

"Karei ni habataku itsutsu no kokoro (Five heart hearts flying with elegance)!"

All 5 girls together create their signature poses to end the introduction.

"Yes! Precure 5!"

A large blue rose first blooms and turns into the Milky Palette, which Kurumi grabs with her left hand. Using the Palette Pen, she taps on the leftmost white screen, then the three large buttons on the Palette's bottom row in sequence. This causes the rightmost white screen to shine. Kurumi then crosses her arms and shouts out the transformation phrase.

"Skyrose Translate!"

Causing her body to shine and blue roses to bloom at her feet.

All the blue roses explode in a storm of petals, and Kurumi is seen in their midst, her body shining with purple light. She crosses her arms in front of her chest, and petals surround them to form her arm protectors. She spins around as the petals come to form her skirt, then her shoes. Lastly, the petals form her top, and the two ribbons in her hair explode in petals which then forms her rose tiara as her hair visibly lengthens.

"Aoi bara wa himitsu no shirushi (The blue rose is my secret emblem)! Milky Rose!" Milky Rose opens her eyes and speaks her introductory speech, using her right hand to create the blue rose on her top. She then spins around, introduces her name, and the remaining petals floating around turn into fully bloomed blue roses.

As Milky Rose, her eyes and hair brighten in color, and it now reaches her waist with a portion held up in a pair of tails. She wears a vine-like headdress decorated with a blue rose and petal-like ribbon, and gold pearls to accent her droplet earrings. She wears a white outfit composed of a corset that has purple detail and layered, scalloped sleeves, and ruffled skirt with a ruffled purple trim around the waist. Her gloves are colored to match and have a blue rose on the hand to match that on the chest, resting over a pale blue leaf-like bow. She also gains dark purple shorts and a pair of lilac and purple boots with ruffled top and ribbon on the back.

"PreCure~lulu?" Lulun said in amazement in Cure Dream's arms.

"Oh~" Kuuga marvels under his mask as he gets to see a new group of PreCure.

However, it wasn't long before his attention was focused back on the monster called Hoshiina that was about to attack them.

"it's comming!" Kuuga shouted a warning.

"Hoshiina!!!" The monster roared as it swung its fist towards the PreCures.

As his fist was about to approach them, Kuuga suddenly appeared and blocked the attack with his punch. A shockwave emitted, nearly blowing everything away as their fists collided. The PreCures quickly jumped in different directions while Kuuga and Hoshiina were still dueling through fists.

"Hoshiiina!!!" The monster roared, retracted its hand and swung down its fist with its other arm in an attempt to crush Kuuga. However, Rider jumped backwards to avoid the blow.

*BOOM!*

Cure Lemonade and Cure Mint jumped from each other, Lemonade crossed her legs to lunge at Hoshiina while Mint held out her left leg. They both kicked Hoshiina in unison, but when they thought their enemy would suffer from the attack, Hoshiina's body suddenly turned transparent silver and their lower body was gradually sucked inwards like quicksand.

"Eh?!" Lemonade exclaimed in surprise.

"What is this?" Mint shouted.

When it thought that Hoshiina would absorb them, its body suddenly swelled up and shot out the two PreCures as if it was spitting them out.

Cure Lemonade and Cure Mint landed in two different locations and quickly regained their balance.

"The attack doesn't work?" Kuuga said as he observed the battle just now.

The enemy transforms back into its original slime form before reshaping back into Hoshiina's form.

"Hoshiina!!!" The enemy cried out as it looked towards Lulun.

"Lulu..." Lulun cried out in fear in Cure Dream's arms.

"Hoshiina!" The enemy squealed in delight as it raised its arms and launched them towards Cure Dream with its tentacle-like Lulun.

Before those arms had a chance to touch them, Milky Rose jumped, delivered a kick to one of the arms then turned and hit the other arm. She continuously throws kicks and punches to knock the dirty arms of her enemies away.

"We told you! That we won't..." Milky Rose said as she stood in front of Dream and Lulun.

"...let you touch her!" Aqua and Rouge followed her as they stood in front of Milky Rose.

"PreCure Fire Strike!" Cure Rouge shouted as she made fists with both hands and crosses her them in front of her chest, causing the butterfly-shaped emblem to glow with her signature color. A ball of fire appears in front of Rouge, and she kicks the ball at high speed to an enemy.

"PreCure Sapphire Arrow!" Cure Aqua shouted as she made fists with both hands and crosses her them in front of her chest, causing the butterfly-shaped emblem to glow with her signature color. Tiny droplets of water then begin to swirl around her. She reaches forward, and her hand becomes surrounded in a mist. The water gathers into an almost-solid form which Aqua grabs a hold of and bends back into the shape of an archery bow. An audible tightening sound is heard as the bow is tugged back. A large, drill-like torrent then rips from the bow; the camera shows this from three different angles and finally rests on Aqua's eyes.

Rouge and Aqua's attacks simultaneously launch towards the enemy as they fly slightly parallel to each other before wrapping around each other and moving in a spiral. A powerful attack was created before it stabbed directly into Hoshiina's face.

"They have succesed!" Milky Rose shouted with joy as the attack hit its target. However, Kuuga felt something was wrong.

While the attack was still trying to penetrate Hoshiina's body, the enemy suddenly absorbed the attack gradually by the location it was hit. Under the witness of everyone, Aqua and Rouge's coordinated attack was gradually swallowed by Hoshiina.

"Nani?!" All exclaimed in surprise.

Suddenly, Hoshiina's body returned to its original form. Its body began to enlarge gradually as it tried to swallow the remnants of the attack and absorb it inside. When that process is completed, the enemy's body is already the size of a tall building or even more.

"What a great power." An evil voice resounded as a face gradually revealed itself above the liquid's head. The strange liquid had acquired a huge body and took on the form of a human. "Thanks for meal."

"Power?" Aqua was confused by what the enemy just said.

"Could it be... he can absorb PreCure's attacks?" Kuuga exclaimed, doubting what just happened.

"I want more! I want more power!" The enemy didn't seem satisfied yet. He raised his arms high before launching them towards Dream and Lulun.

Enemies knock Aqua, Rouge, and Milky Rose out of the way with incredible speed to target Dream and Lulun. However, even so, he still encountered an obstacle.

"Don't be complacent!" Kuuga shouted as he blocked Dream and Lulun. As the arms approached, Kuuga immediately raised his right hand causing an invisible barrier to be created and repelling the enemy's arms.

"Riku... Are you using that again~lulu..." Lulun said in a shaky voice, confusing Cure Dream.

At that question, Kuuga didn't say a word, only saw him still raise his hand towards the enemy and snap his fingers.

*BOOM!*

Suddenly, the enemy's body exploded with massive flames erupting from his body made of liquid. The enemy tries to find a way to absorb those flames, but he is completely unable to do so and can only bear the pain.

"The opportunity is now!" Kuuga said before kneeling and spreading his arms wide before focusing his energy on his legs. Seeing this, the enemy turned to run away, but backed away as his flames once again burned even louder.

Feeling that he has enough energy, Kuuga runs towards the enemy and when he thinks the distance is right, he jumps, flips and kicks, screaming as his kick connects to the mysterious enemy, sending enemy flying for a distance when Kuuga landed and saw the symbol of his kick on the enemy's body.

"Power..." The enemy muttered in pain.

Enemies try to use their own liquids to devour the marks on their bodies. However, when he did, the liquid that had just pressed on the mark was ejected causing the corpse mark to rise before causing an explosion on his body.

*BOOM!*

An explosion occurred, surprising the PreCures as the enemy was unable to absorb Rider's attack just now.

"Success yet?" Dream asked before she saw the enemy still alive from the attack.

Everyone quickly took a stance again, but this time, the enemy couldn't attack anymore.

"Power... What kind of power is this... Damn...!!!" He screamed in pain before splitting in half and then flying into the sky to merge again. After merging, the enemy flew higher and disappeared completely in the sky.

After the enemy had disappeared, Kuuga retracted his hand and looked at his palm.

"I guess, he can't stand this power..." Kuuga mumbled as the other PreCures walked over to them.

"Is everyone okay?" Cure Lemonade inquired.

"Thank you~lulu." Lulun said in Dream's arms. Feeling grateful to the PreCures and Kuuga who saved her.

"Lulun, are you okay?" Milky's question confused Lulun as she seemed to know her. Milky leaned closer to Lulun before her body turned into a pink smoke, surprising Kuuga and Lulun.

As the smoke cleared, Kuuga and Lulun saw that in Milky Rose's place, she was replaced by a fairy with a pale pink lop-ear rabbit with slightly darker pink hair and ear tips. Her eyes are mauve and she wears red ribbons on her head and neck, the neck one being held by a gold medallion.

"Milk of Palmier Kingdom~lulu!" Lulun screamed as he jumped out of Dream's arms.

"Lulun, long time no see~miru!" Milk cried out before she and Lulun ran into each other. The two held hands and danced around happily.

Kuuga and Yes! PreCure 5 all smiled when witnessing the reunion of the two fairies.

"Looks like they know each other." Mint said.

"I guess so." Kuuga spoke up, drawing everyone's attention.

"Are you a Kamen Rider too?" Lemonade asked curiously.

"Kamen Rider Kuuga. Nice to meet you." Kuuga introduced himself before giving a thumbs up.

"Are there still other Kamen Riders besides Kiva and OOO?" Aqua asked before Kuuga nodded in confirmation

"Right." Kuuga replied before saying more. "And I guess you've met Ayame and Eiji."

"Ukm, we met them." Rouge confirmed.

As Milk and Lulun were still enjoying their reunion, Lulun suddenly stopped and separated from Milk.

"It's dangerous~lulu! Nagisa and Honoka are in danger~lulu!" Lulun exclaimed, attracting everyone's attention.

"Nagisa-san and Honoka-san..." Dream mumbled as she recognized the names.

واصل القراءة

ستعجبك أيضاً

1.1K 16 12
Ciel Kirahoshi is a Lively and Hardworking girl who comes home to Japan after years on staying in France. There, she befriended Nozomi Yumehara, who...
2K 114 53
''I really thought my troubles over when my team and I saved the world. Everyone returned to their normal lives so I thought we finally get to live i...
18K 378 29
The story revolves around previous universes of the heisei kamen rider merging into one, something that would destroyed all the world. To prevent, a...
44 0 4
Say hello to Jerry Maxwell. After becoming Kid CEO of Hiden Intelligence. After a career in local hero stage shows in Neptune's Sky City, his last sh...