A Twisted World

Por UsagiAngelRabbit

After getting attacked by a strange monster, the twins: Yuri and Yuki, woke up in strange coffins with their... Mais

Ramshackle Oc(s): Yuri and Yuki Soshi
Ramshackle Oc: Vivid Wick
Heartslabyul Oc: Elizabeth Clocksworth
Savanaclaw Oc: Hellen Plekke
Octavinelle Oc: Veronica Conchiglie
Scarabia Oc: Ihab Alriysh
Pomefiore Oc: Rabe Schwarz
Ignihyde Oc(s): Itami and Panikós Diablo
Diasomnia Oc: Abigail Weatherbell
Intro
Prologue Chapter 1
Prologue Chapter 2
Prologue Chapter 3
Prologue Chapter 4
Prologue Chapter 5
The Crimson Tyrant: Chapter 1
The Crimson Tyrant: Chapter 2
The Crimson Tyrant: Chapter 3
The Crimson Tyrant: Chapter 4
Disney Twisted Wonderland 3rd Anniversary!!!!!
The Crimson Tyrant: Chapter 5
The Crimson Tyrant - Chapter 6
Yuri Soshi's Lines
Vivid Wick's Lines
The Crimson Tyrant: Chapter 7
Elizabeth Clockswoth's Lines
🌹The Crimson Tyrant: Chapter 8
🌹The Crimson Tyrant: Chapter 9
The Girls Dorm Uniforms
🌹The Crimson Tyrant: Chapter 10
🌹The Crimson Tyrant: Chapter 11
Disney Twisted Wonderland 4th Anniversary
🦁 The Rebel of the Savanna: Chapter 1
Hellen Plekke's Lines

Yuki Soshi's Lines

123 4 3
Por UsagiAngelRabbit

Twisted Wonderland: "T-Twisted Wonderland"

Tutorial: "H-hello...I-it's nice to meet you."

Lv Up 1: "Ah! That...That felt weird!"

Lv Up 2: "Strange...I can feel the magic going to my gem."

Lv Up 3: "Wah! What strong power!"

Lv Up Max: "I-I won't back down! No matter what danger comes, I will always be there to help!"

Episode Lv Max: "I'll help out as much as I can! I don't want to see anybody get hurt!"

Magic Lv Up: "Waah~ My gem is glowing so brightly! Does this mean something!?"

Limit Break: "This is just like hunting...Just follow the lessons that Father and Uncle Hikari taught you."

Groovy: "Even a small snowflake can change everything around them. Even though it comes and goes from the weather."

Lesson 1: "Where should I sit? I always sit with my sister."

Lesson 2: "Do...Do you want to copy my notes?"

Lesson 3: "This isn't too bad once you understand."

Lesson Start: "Time to learn some new stuff!"

Lesson End: "What an interesting lesson~"

Battle Start: "D-Don't get hurt everyone!"

Battle End: "Phew...All is calm now..."

School Uniform Lines

Summon: "Another day of learning is another day of experience."

Groovy: "A student like me...It's more than anything to reach my goal in life."

Set Home: "Let's get to class and learn something new!"

Home Idle 1: "I've never worn a school uniform before...This is quite interesting."

Home Idle 2: "....It feels strange to wear a skirt...What's wrong with dresses?"

Home Idle 3: "Vivid-san makes an amazing logo for our Dorm. It makes me feel special."

Home Login: "Do you need help or anything? I-I'll be happy to help you, i-if you want..."

Home Tap 1: "Learning all these things makes it so much easier to know about them, doesn't it?"

Home Tap 2: "W-we could have a study group! U-um! I-if you want to...I'm just asking..."

Home Tap 3: "It's getting hard to get Grim to focus. His grade is...I would rather not say..."

Home Tap 4: "Vivid-san has the cutest way of explaining History. She uses her dolls for demonstration. It's like a puppet show!"

Home Tap 5: "I asked who was the smartest and to see if they could help. But...I just keep getting silent glances and nervous looks...What could that mean?"

Continuar a ler

Também vai Gostar

5.2K 132 7
this is a story where Nezuko a young demon girl was helping her brother fight demons but then she had suddenly gotten teleported to another dimension...
40.3K 1K 13
[ᴛᴡɪꜱᴛᴇᴅ ᴡᴏɴᴅᴇʀʟᴀɴᴅ x ᴄʜɪʟᴅ ᴏᴄ ʀᴇᴀᴅᴇʀ]...
46.4K 847 72
"𝙒𝙝𝙖𝙩 𝙘𝙤𝙢𝙚𝙨 𝙖𝙛𝙩𝙚𝙧 𝙞𝙨 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙬𝙖𝙧 𝙙𝙤𝙣𝙚" What comes after? Jane's journey continues but it continues without someone well... with...
19.5K 509 14
Ayaka Chouko, daughter of one of the best Night Raven College graduates. Her family expected her to have some sort of magic that's similar to theirs...