Iron Witch [3]

By Stark_2023

BOOK THREE OF THE TONY STARK'S DAUGHTER SERIES (OCxLoki) ~ After the Civil War between the Avengers, Hope Sta... More

Welcome!!
Cast
Chapter 1: After
Chapter 2: Hero
Chapter 3: Another Night
Chapter 4: I'm Sorry
Chapter 5: Normal
Chapter 6: Back
Chapter 7: Friends
Chapter 8: Iron Dad
Chapter 9: Homecoming
Chadwick Boseman
Chapter 10: Plane
Chapter 11: Spider Child
Chapter 12: New Suit
Chapter 13: Leaving
Chapter 14: Love
Chapter 15: Love pt.2
Chapter 16: Children
Chapter 17: Fun
Chapter 18: Race
Chapter 19: Brother
Chapter 20: Brother pt.2
Chapter 21: Footloose
Chapter 22: Earth
Chapter 23: Welcome Party
Chapter 24: Time
Chapter 25: The Past
Chapter 26: Secrets
Chapter 27: Blessing
Thor Ragnarok
Chapter 29: Shady Acres
Chapter 30: Strange
Chapter 31: Hela
Chapter 32: Sakaar
Chapter 33: Stay With Me
Chapter 34: Scapper142
Chapter 35: Old Friend
Chapter 36: Ready
Chapter 37: Sparkles
A/N
Chapter 38: Brothers
Chapter 39: Fight
Chapter 40: Light
Chapter 41: Leaving
Chapter 42: Plan
Chapter 43: Ship
Chapter 44: Asgard
Chapter 45: Calm Before the Storm
Infinity War
Chapter 47: New York
Chapter 48: New York pt.2
Chapter 49: The Guardians
Chapter 50: Breaking the News
A/N
Chapter 51: Plan
Chapter 52: Thor
A/N
Chapter 53: Wakanda
Chapter 54: Bucky
Chapter 55: Nidavellir
RE-UPLOAD Chapter 55: Nidavellir
RE-UPLOAD Chapter 56: Return
Chapter 57: The Sun Disappeared
Epilogue
A/N

Chapter 56: Return

1.2K 42 51
By Stark_2023

Hahaha... I took over a year off and cut you bitches some slack...

Tell a friend to tell a friend...

Ha!

SHE'S BAAAACK

🤪

__________________________________

Letting go of Bucky, I turned to face the army that was slowly decreasing in numbers.

"What's the situation? Where's Vision?" I asked him as I changed my outfit into my fireproof black suit with my arc reactor on my chest. My hair was up in a low ponytail.

"Shuri has Vision in the lab trying to get the stone out before Thanos gets to him." He said as I took down the shield around us.

"Okay." I double tapped the arc reactor and my body was engulfed with the blue and black armour. "A.N.I.Y.A.H.?"

"Long time no see." The woman's voice spoke into my ear making me smile.

"Connect me to their comms." I ordered before looking over to Bucky.

He had picked up his gun and started shooting at the enemy again.

"We'll talk later." I told him.

He glanced at me, his eyes turned hard. "If you end up dying—."

"Don't worry." I waved him off. I looked at the Chitauri that were racing towards us. "Just make sure you're still kicking after all this, old man."

He smiled with a chuckle before I flew up into the air.

I raised my arms and two cannons appeared. And two appeared on my back.

Large blasts were sent towards the Chitauri, knocking them down and blasting them away into pieces.

"And you are connected." N.I.A informed me as I flew towards the opening in the force field Wakanda had around the city.

"Um, hi everyone. I know all of you thought I was dead, but I'm not. As you can hear. I'm very much alive." I chuckled nervously into the comms.

"Hope?" I heard Sam's voice question, sounding quite shocked.

"Hope! My favourite Stark! I knew you weren't dead!" Pietro yelled into the comms with a laugh making me groan at the volume.

"Yes, yes. But we can greet each other later, what I need to know is the situation we're in. What's going on with Vision? Did Shuri get the stone out yet?" I questioned as I shot my cannons at a swarm of Chitauri.

"Shuri has him in the lab. She's working on removing the stone from Vision so they can destroy it. But she didn't get it out yet. She'll need some time to get it out, so we have to keep these guys busy." Steve spoke into the comms.

I smiled at the familiar voices.

"It's so great to hear your guys's voices again." I mumbled as I flew above their heads, not forgetting to shot at the Chitauri that were causing trouble.

My eyes stopped on the man below me.

I flew down and landed next to him, creating another copy of myself.

My copy flew away to help others while I stayed with Loki.

"Hope." He sighed of relief, pulling me into a quick hug, kissing my head roughly.

"I'm okay." I whispered to him, glancing behind him.

We both pulled away and stabbed two Chitauri that were coming up behind both of us.

"When I didn't hear from you, I thought maybe you had just went silent... but when I couldn't feel our connection..." Loki trailed off, his voice shaking slightly.

A pang of guilt hit my chest.

"I'm sorry." Was all I could muster, fighting alongside the man. "But it was a lie I had to make so they would believe it. You sold it with your reaction in New York and you said they mentioned it to Steve and T'Challa earlier."

"I'm not mad that you lied. I'm actually quite proud of the scheme." He smirked back at me. "You're becoming more like me everyday."

"That sounds horrible." I joked with a playful smile.

He chuckled and lifted his dagger, throwing it behind me.

I ignored the sound of flesh and spun around, slicing two aliens down quickly.

Loki continued his assault beside me as I glanced up at the lad where Shuri and Vision should be.

My eyebrows furrowed at the sound of trees breaking apart and a loud thundering sound. The ground shook as the sound grew louder.

Then I looked to the field where the large swarm of Chitauri were coming from.

The trees were falling down... the ground was ripped apart...

"I got it." I told Loki who nodded, staring at the scene in disbelief.

I ran toward the trees as the ground under the shield around Wakanda was ripped open.

5 large spiky rolling things came out of the ground.

"Fall back! Fall back now!" T'Challa yelled into the comms as well at the people around him.

I raised my hand, mist surrounded all five of the things before they could get any farther.

T'Challa stood beside me.

I grunted at the force, hands shaking at the strong push I was getting.

These things are like 30 feet tall! Not to mention made of some alien tech that's stronger than earth metals!

"Hope!" T'Challa called out to me, sounding concerned.

I looked over to him as my copy landed next to me. The armour around her disappeared and she lifted her hands, mist coming from her just as it did me.

She had another 5 of those things surrounded by mist, holding them up into the air like I did.

"We'll destroy those ships... as well as these things." I told him. "Wanda. Stay with Vision at all cost. Even if we're in need of help. I got this one covered."

"Sure thing." Wanda confirmed that she heard me making me feel slightly more at ease.

I noticed my copy had use the large contraptions to kill a group of Chitauri that were running after Bucky.

"Thanks!" He waved at the two of us.

"Why you thanking her!? I was the one who saved your old ass!" My other me pointed at herself in annoyance, rolling her eyes as blue mist surrounded her body.

I smiled. "Go after the other ones! There's 5 more over there!"

"I got it!" She saluted and flew off.

We don't need anymore Wakandan casualties.

I made a portal just on the other side of the things in my grasp and pushed them threw it.

We were not on the other side of the Wakanda shield.

I lifted them separately and threw them at the five ships that they arrived in.

Five large explosion.

The heat didn't bother me as I watched them set ablaze. The ships no longer functional.

"Ships down." I told everyone through the comms, looking down at the Chitauri that were storming the field still. "We need to get rid of the Chitauri. We can't have any distractions when Thanos gets here."

"We're working on it." Sam spoke up, sounding as if he was shrugging.

My stomach is a mess right now.

This bad feeling... I can't shake it off.

Is it because I'm scared? Is this fear?

No. I've felt fear before...

Terror...

I'm terrified...

I almost died.

And now...

I looked up at the scene in front of me.

My family fighting for their lives... For half of the universe's lives...

This isn't just about us anymore...

I looked down to see my hands shaking.

I gripped them into fists. Dirt and sweat covered my body. Blood from the Chitauri... even some from Liam...

Dad... please don't die...

"Something's here! It's trying to get Visio—." Wanda was cut off.

"Wanda!" Pietro yelled for his sister. "Wanda! You there?!"

"Shuri!" T'Challa also yelled out.

My heart clenched at the cries from the two brothers.

Why am I feeling this way all of a sudden?

"Just keep fighting. I'll go check on them." I spoke up, creating a portal to Wanda.

The blue cloud appeared and disappeared behind me.

I stood face to face with the alien bastard that killed Liam...

Wanda was on the ground, holding a stab wound in her shoulder. Vision was hanging in the aliens hand by the neck. Shuri was unconscious on the ground as well as the Okoye and Royal Guard warriors that were on guard.

I felt myself become angry.

My eyes burned as I stared up at the elf looking bitch that killed my friend.

"You're alive." The elf bastard smirked as he stabbed Vision in the stomach.

I raised my hands.

"I was never dead, but you'll be soon." I sneered at him before creating a portal under his feet.

He fell through along with Vision. I followed.

I can't have anyone else harmed. Everyone in the lab would just be in the way.

The alien bastard threw Vision away and ran at me, swinging his spear.

I lifted my own and blocked the attack.

I swung my leg and kicked him in the knee, causing him to groan and fall onto it.

Swinging my spear, I went for his head, but he grabbed it and threw it away.

He stood up and went for a jab, but I used my mist to stop it.

His eyes widened as the mist shot down his staff, up his arms, and around his body.

I stared up at him with a cold stare.

And image of Liam, Lilia, and Tilia flashed in my mind. All of them smiling and laughing as we did peacefully on Asgard just days prior.

Now... he's gone and we have to suffer.

All of the Asgardians left... they have to suffer.

"This is for Asgard." I stated as I ripped his body in half.

Blood squirted onto my face, but I didn't care.

I threw his body to the side, out of the way.

I looked down to see Vision staring up at me. He was breathless as he held his side in pain.

But his eyes went behind me, staring at someone else.

I glanced back to see Loki.

"Advocating for Asgard now, are we?" He raised an eyebrow at the sight of the alien I had just killed.

I clenched my jaw.

This feeling...

"He killed people I had come to care about. They were kind and innocent. They didn't deserve it." I remember the days I went to the market or just wandered around Asgard.

Everyone was nice, warm, soft spoken, but they could became rowdy and fun if they were given a drink.

Thanos plans to kill trillions more...

Including my family.

Even me...

I felt a hand on my shoulder.

"It's not over yet, darling." Loki's voice was low as he reminded me of the events meant to take place.

Then, I felt it.

An eerie feeling climbed its way up my spine, chills running down my body as the wind blew ominously.

"Can you feel it?" I asked the two who stood next to me.

Vision glanced around, his expression telling me he did.

Loki's eyes seemed to be trained on me.

We made eye contact.

"He's coming." Loki mumbled shakily as I lifted my hand to my ear.

"Everyone on my position... we have incoming." I spoke into the comms, warning them of what to expect.

There wasn't a response from anyone. I think they understood what it meant.

Wanda was the first to arrive, just a minute after my announcement.

She landed next to Vision, examining him and making sure he's okay.

I watched the couple whisper to each other.

Vision has the mind stone in his head...

This may be the last time we ever see each other...

I ignored Loki's concerned stare as I stared down at the couple.

"Vis." I called out to him as I heard more people arrive.

The two looked at me.

I stared down at the robot that had the same voice as an old friend.

I didn't say anything. I just stared at him with a soft expression, trying to convey the words I wish to say but couldn't.

His eyes sunk a little. A sad look in his eyes that made my heart ache. His gaze went back to Wanda, as if he was trying to remember everything about it.

"What? What was that look for?" Wanda glared up at me which made me ignore her, not wanting to bring it up. "Hope—!"

"We need to get ready." I looked over to Steve who had just arrived.

"Hope!"

Steve glanced behind me to Wanda, looking a little confused and slightly scared.

He's probably wondering why I'm so worked up... it's because I'm terrified.

I don't want to lose anyone.

And if we lose here... how many will die?

You think half the universe, but how much is that really?

How big is this universe? To me, it's huge with the fact that I travelled around some planets and galaxies... but truthfully? How much did I miss?

And the people here...

I glanced at Loki who had joined my side as he and Steve spoke, both of the looking really serious.

My mind went to Tony and Pepper.

Where's dad now...?

If Thanos is coming here, what happened to him?

I felt it.

My hands shook as my stomach dropped.

My throat dry as I felt the wind pick up around me.

My bottom lip curled slightly as my teeth sunk into it.

A blue portal appeared feet away from us.

I felt sick to my stomach at the sight of the being that exited the portal.

The collection of infinity stones decorating his gauntlet...

... was only missing one.

My heart dropped.

Dad... what happened...?

_____________________________________

....... Lol 😘

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

22.9K 494 31
BOOK 3 OF 3 It all comes down to this. The final fight. It's now or never. This story will contain Spider-Man: Homecoming, Avengers: Infinity War, an...
25.3K 491 73
Book 1 of 3 (Book 2- The Saviour- is out) Y/N Stark is not an ordinary kid; she was orphaned. She struggled at living and always found it hard to tru...
1.6K 32 32
What happens when Tony's daughter comes to live with the avengers while she attends college after she forgot to fill out her form papers? She's alway...
94.3K 2K 77
THIS BOOK HAS BEEN DISCONTINUED. IT IS COMPLETED (You are still free to read it tho) I will be doing preferences for: Tony Stark Steve Rogers Bruce B...