𝐈𝐥𝐥𝐢𝐜𝐢𝐭 𝐑𝐢𝐯𝐚𝐥𝐬

By ellababyx

Academic Rivals to Lovers in a Boarding School ..... "You wanna know the really dumb meaning behind my name?"... More

Quick Introduction
Aesthetics :)
Playlist...
01 - pilot
02 - hughes
03 - try
04 - pink
05 - hate
06 - blood
07 - deal
08 - zoo
09 - Iris
10 - winner
11 - baby
12 - lollipop
13 - facade
14 - need
15 - again
16 - sunrise
17 - home
18 - complain
19 - minute
20 - berrylium
21 - beg
22 - frustrating
23 - faulty
24 - strawberries
25 - french
26 - late
27 - love
28 - eternity?
30 - hide
31 - science
32 - lifestyle
33 - ouch
34 - race
35 - contract
36 - earth
37 - speak now
38 - eternity.
Epilogue

29 - airport

39.8K 1.4K 1.3K
By ellababyx

Remember to comment babies :)
.....
Carter's Pov

I wake up from a nightmare to see Mila kneeling down beside our bed, shaking my shoulder and rubbing her hand across my forehead.

"It's just a nightmare." She says quietly, climbing in beside me and sitting up against the headboard.

"Did I wake you?" I ask while she starts to type on her phone, refreshing some news page. She shakes her head, not looking at me for even a second.

"Our parents weren't quick enough...people got ahold of that tape." She slowly turns her phone towards me and puts her head in her hands.

"Just scroll." I hear her mumble, so I do. And I wish I hadn't.

Vile. Disgusting. Embarrassing. Gross. Repulsive. Horrific. Awful. Appalling.
Scandalous. Them words were only a tiny summary of what was said in these headlines.

I couldn't even bring myself to click on the actual articles themselves. I'd smash the damn phone before she could blink.

There is even a couple pieces on our outing yesterday.

'Emilia Violet looking worse for wear after bearing it all just yesterday to the nation, while she takes a trip with rumored new fling.'

Fling? Seriously?

It's Mila and I, her face is bright as she's pictured staring up at the library we visited, and then there's me. Looking down at her like a lovesick idiot. We are both in my old tracksuits and neither of us have our hair styled.

To most people? This photo would be thrown out by now, but I would rather frame it. It's so rare to see her smile, that I like to savior each and every one.

Plus, in this photo, her guard is down and she's smiling at me. No one else, she can claim to have loved other people, but she's never looked at anyone else the way she looks at me, I'm positive of that.

She groans beside me, wiping the tears from beneath her eyes. "Why do they do this to me? What have I ever done to them?"

"Nothing, love, they're just shitty people with shitty lives." I try my best to reassure her, but my efforts go unnoticed as she fidgets with the initial 'C' necklace I gave her.

"I just want them to leave me alone, please." More tears fall from her eyes before I take the phone off of her and place it on my nightstand.

"How long have you been looking at these articles?" When I ask, she shrugs in response.

My hand grips her waist as I carefully lie back down again with an arm around her shoulder. She drapes her leg across mine as if that's totally natural, and so we lie exactly like that.

Eventually, her crying stops and I'm able to fall asleep knowing that she's okay, for now at least.

.....

"I have a surprise for you." Mila tells me as we walk through the streets of Argentina, she has a tiny grin on her face and various different shopping bags hang from her grasp.

I'm also carrying some bags, despite my protest. But if I think about this way, the longer I get Mila all to myself then the longer we can prolong the inevitable.

As soon as we get home, she'll get in shit for the tape and I'll get in even more shit for stealing a jet and taking her to my fathers hotel. But it's worth it for that damn smile of hers.

"What's my surprise?" I question, letting her lead the way. She has more confidence today, wearing a pair of Louis Vuitton heels, sparkly jewelry, a little skirt and sunglasses atop her head.

"I booked a restaurant called..." She takes out her phone, showing me the screen that tells me the name of the restaurant.

It takes us a solid twenty minutes to walk, so I talk her ear off, telling her about the next two month plan for my hockey team. She then explains her cheer captain routines to me.

Whether she listened to me, I haven't a clue, but listening to her is totally fine with me. Being the leader of that team gives her another confidence boost, which you can never have too much of.

We eventually stop in front of the little restaurant, in which she picks a table upstairs. There's candles and a vase of lillie's in the middle of the setting.

"Okay, are you ready for your surprise?" She asks excitedly as I pull out her chair for her and we take our seats.

"I thought this dinner was the surprise." Mila shakes her head at my assumption, bouncing her leg up and down at the assumption.

I make sure to steady her knee by touching mine against hers, like usual, her breath hitches and I can't help but flash her a teasing grin.

"We are in public!" She whisper hisses while a small laugh escapes me. "I literally only grazed your knee!" I retort back, shutting up when a waitress walks over to us.

"Anything I can get you guys?" The waitress doesn't write our orders down, simply memorizing them on the spot after I tell her, but before she leaves. She places a small box in front of me.

Mila thanks her and ushers me to open it when the waitress walks off. "You better understand this sentiment, because I'm not a sentimental person."

"Well I think we both know that." I mumble, unraveling the ribbon on the box. She kicks my shin under the table in retaliation. "Asshole. Just hurry up."

"Okay, okay." I pick up the pace, ripping off the cello tape with my teeth as Mila watches me with her mouth wide open.

"Everything okay over there?" I tease, just because I can. She nods, closing her mouth and crossing her legs under the table.

Smooth Mila.

When I finally get this box open—wrapped in multiple layers, by the way—a menu is sitting at the bottom and a pack of fresh colouring pencils sit on top of it.

"You remember the day you begged me to tutor you? It was our first week of school and every time I tried to teach you something new, you'd get distracted, so when the waiter delivered this colouring menu, you began to colour a chicken in a farm."

I laugh at the memory, she was so damn frustrated at me that day. But it wasn't actual frustration, it was more like toleration. If that's even a word.

"That was the first day of many where I planned your very slow and timely death." She tells me, leaning back in her chair and smiling as I take out of the box.

It's a fresh menu, but instead of a chicken in a farm like last time, it's a sketch of Mila and I as children.

It reminds me of the paparazzi one from earlier, she's sitting down on the couch, looking totally uninterested as I kiss her cheek, completely enamored by her bitch-face.

Well, at least we're consistent, right?

There's a tiny picture in the right hand corner which shows the original photo for me to copy. Even the top of the page spells out—in true Emilia fashion...

'Obsessed with me since we were toddlers, hm?'

"You're damn right I was. Just so hard to resist when you would pee the bed." Another tease, another roll of the eyes from Mila.

"Oh yeah and watching you pee in the ocean was just as enticing for me." She jokes back while tearing open the pack of coloring pencils.

"And they say romance is dead.." I say and take out the blue coloring pencil to fill in the outline of her dress.

I'm shitty at coloring, I know it, she knows it. But we don't discuss that, we talk about everything else.

Why each of our parents are waiting for our downfall—although Mila thinks that Adaline is secretly rooting for us.

The schools hide and seek tag game that's taking place next week, she's on a team with Georgia apparently. I don't know much about G, but I do know that she is a great cheerleader and would do anything for Mila.

A basket of bread is placed on the table during our conversation once I've almost finished coloring in the photo and Mila frowns.

"Oh, hey! It's a piece of bread." I don't understand what she's insinuating...until I remember yesterday.

"Just gotta wait for it to go stale and then it'll be us." She takes a rather aggressive bite of the bread, normally, I'd be concerned, but she smiles again.

If my memory doesn't fail me, I do recall perhaps referring to our love as a piece of stale bread...that will eventually go moldy? Whoopsy.

"I didn't mean it like that." An attempt to defend myself falls flat as she jabs at my picture. "Just finish coloring, darling."

Her accent with that two syllable word is enough to make any man get on his knees. But I refrain as we are in a public restaurant.

The rest of the dinner feels so...natural? With Mila slowly starting to open up , emphasis on the 'slowly' but I'm willing to wait for her.

After dinner, we visit some more little shops that are open past six, a small ice cream store sits on the corner which I begged and pleaded for her to take me. She eventually gave in and made me wait outside while ordering.

If I was let in there, I would have ordered every topping and scoop of every flavor available. Kid in a candy store, I suppose.

As I lean against the window of the shop, a small lady walks up to me with a buggy and her wailing child.

She's very clearly distressed while shoving the buggy at me to take. I can't even tell what language she's speaking—more like shouting— it's just unintelligible gibberish to my ears.

I grab ahold of the handle on the buggy and try my best to quiet the child in it as the lady runs into the ice cream shop, leaving me to stand on the street like an idiot.

After a stressful thirty seconds, I'm about to call Mila for help, not that she would know what to do with this crying...thing. But two clueless idiots is better than one.

Except before I can ring her, she walks out of the shop while carrying one large ice cream and wears an amused grin on her face.

"What's so funny?" I demand, slightly out of breath as the thing tries to escape from its buggy.

"No it's nothing, it's just...you look so unnatural and uncomfortable with the poor kid." She starts to laugh, as if this is any way funny, which it isn't.

"Mila! Please, take it." I beg, shoving the buggy towards her but she takes two steps back. "Nah, babe, this one is all yours."

I should have known that she wouldn't have helped, because assisting me is not really her preferred method of living.

At this point, I'm almost sweating from the sheer stress, Mila is close to dropping our ice creams while laughing her ass off and there is no small woman in sight to retrieve the thing-child! The child, not the thing.

"I swear to god if you don't-" I hiss at Mila— which at this point, has almost laughed herself to death—but I am abruptly interrupted when the small lady finally returns.

She mutters another sentence of a language I don't understand as she snatches the buggy off of me and begins to hobble her way down the street and away from us.

I turn to Mila, who is basically on the floor, along with our ice cream that we were meant to share. "Thanks a bunch for that one." I glare down at her, holding out a hand so she can stand up.

"Oh c'mon, it was kinda funny. You have to admit." She is still laughing as we start to walk back to the hotel, my arm is slung over her shoulder and hers is around my waist.

Just as well, because if I wasn't holding her upwards then she'd probably be on the floor laughing again, which is beneficial to absolutely no one.

We collapse into the hotel, giggling and saying hello to anyone who passes us on the elevator. We don't even turn on the lights after getting into the hotel.

She pushes me up against the wall and I let her rip off my white collared shirt, the buttons fly off to the sides as she kisses up my stomach.

"We have to be at the airport in ten minutes." I murmur in one breath, holding on to the back of her neck to guide her mouth against mine.

"And we need to pack our bags..." I groan when she begins to slide off my belt, grasping my erection and grinning when she realizes just how badly I want this.

I kiss her back for another minute before we both pull apart, panting and out of breath while staring each other down.

"If we pack quickly...then we can make it work?" She counteroffers and I nod.

Neither of us waste any time, shoving everything she bought today—including my colored menu—into a shared suitcase and I dash out to the garbage disposal to get rid of the old shopping bags.

Except when I return to the room, Mila is sat against the headboard while opening a purple box. She raises her eyes to meet mine and then quickly looks down again, a mischievous glint playing on that face of hers.

"What'd you find?" I muse, sitting opposite the bed in one of the armchairs. I rest my hands on either side and spread my legs for comfort while watching her carefully.

My own eyes widen as she pulls out a bright pink...toy, of sorts. She drags it up her right leg and sensually lifts up the teeny tiny skirt she's wearing.

Except when I move to get up and pull down her underwear, since I can't see much from this angle, she puts a stop to my movements. "Be a good boy and stay sitting for me, that okay with you, baby?"

I nod, biting my lip to keep from standing up, yanking down that skirt of hers and putting my erection out of its painful misery.

I stay put as she clicks the on button, lying back on the bed and pulling aside the tiny fabric that doesn't even deserve the underwear label, it's that tiny.

She instantly moans when the vibration makes contact with her sensitive spot. Her eyes roll back and she slides a hand underneath her shirt.

While she isn't looking and focused on pleasuring herself, I stand up and change out of my now buttonless shirt, changing into a suit that only my father would find acceptable.

Mila doesn't stop me either, admiring my toned stomach and the erection in my boxers while playing with herself.

She fucking whimpers after toying with her breast, squeezing her nipple hard enough to yelp.

I deserve a gold fucking medal for not assisting her, because the vibrator just isn't enough to satisfy her enough to experience an orgasm.

Another painful minute passes, watching her shake and shudder with the vibrations and when she moans again, I can't help myself anymore.

The small line of reluctancy I was clinging to just...snapped.

I slid on top of her body, yanking up the stupid skirt and pulling away the vibrator. I latch my mouth onto her clit for no longer than ten seconds, teasing and pulling every shred of resistance she so desperately clung to.

And finally, finally, she reached a point of no return. She lay there, panting breathlessly as I kissed and sucked on her neck.

"So, Carter...airport?" She whispers silkily, gripping on to my chin with her hand and snapping me up to her face.

"Right, Airport." I grin and get off of her, not looking behind me when I walk out into the kitchen or else...we would never leave this damn hotel room.

.....
Authors Note

Short one but they're just so AHH.
C u t e. I won't be getting over them anytime soon - opinions

Vote for me by tapping on the screen and clicking on the orange star in the bottom left corner!

Lots of Love Babies, mommy el <3

Words - 2743
Date - 05/07/22
Reads - 680K (+62K we growing fast :)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

38M 1M 75
In which I fall in love with my brother's best friend. ***** "Don't pretend like you don't feel anything." His voice is low, sending shivers down my...
2K 104 13
"I am sorry. I thought it would lessen your headache without medicine. Too many medicines are dangerous, and you eat too many. I am sorry. Please don...
34.8K 1K 31
***MATURE AUDIENCES ONLY*** Excerpt: "Haven't you ever done something you shouldn't, just because you wanted to?" He's close enough now that I can f...
22.9K 572 35
"Kiss me." He picks me up and kisses me again. His hands on my waist, my hands in his hair and my lips all over him. I think I don't have a crush any...