Glass Mind

By calciumswife

This short story is narrated by the thoughts inside Jee's head that look out his mind like glass, hence the t... More

Characters + Aesthetics
Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3

Author's Note

10 0 0
By calciumswife

Hellooooo I am very much new to Wattpad and I have no idea how to write. This will be my first 'story' and will probably be poorly written. Feel free to give me tips and stuff and yeah.

This will be a very short story to figure out how I feel about writing ;)

I hope it's not absolute cringe 🤞

hopefully it's an enjoyable experience 

and before we begin, if you haven't read the description, please note that this story is narrated by Jee's (the main character) thoughts and Jee basically has no thoughts since his thoughts are so busy having a mind of their own and thinking about random things. One of the thoughts, who happens to be the narrator, is a little off his rocker. 

p.s.

I don't proofread 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

Gentle touch By K

General Fiction

68.4K 1.5K 34
It had been mere months after her eighteen birthday, when she was pulled from the safe haven of her life and forced into the fantasy the women had cr...
40.5K 3.7K 10
Wanna visit rajasthan than read this special book about my love Rajasthan 💗
490K 17.3K 195
(Fan TL) Won Yoo-ha, a trainee unfairly deprived of the opportunity to appear on a survival program scheduled to hit the jackpot, became a failure of...
Cecilia By Anastasia

General Fiction

31.1K 733 27
Cecilia's father, a well-known and successful lawyer, was tired of her problems. Tired of the issues she had been causing for the family and it's nam...