Apple x Onion Lovestruck Fanf...

By Dino_is_weird

A magical storm becomes the start of a beautiful relationship <3 Apple gets struck by lightning and now he is... More

Chapter 1: A little rain never hurt anyone
Chapter 2: Clingy
Chapter 3: Research
Chapter 5: So...who did it?
Chapter 6: I was cold

Chapter 4: the truth is out

131 4 1
By Dino_is_weird

French Fry: "Soo..."

Onion now has his head down. His eyes are full of tears.

French Fry: "Onion...it's ok to tell me, I'm your friend"

Onion: "I-I....I DOOO -WAHHH- I DO LOVE APPLE! I LOVE HIM MORE THAN A FRIEND BUT IM-IM TOO AFRAID TO TELL HIM THAT-WAHHHH!!!"

He wipes his eyes and his glasses fall on the floor. He reaches for them but feels a gentle hand reach up and hand it to him.

Apple: "Then maybe you shouldn't say it that loudly..."

Onion: " I-you- AAAPPPLLLLEEE WAHHHHHH!"

Apple gets pulled into a big hug by Onion.

Onion: "PLEASE T-TELL ME YOU'RE BACK TO NORMAL- WAHHH!!!"

Apple: " Huh? What are you talking about mate I'm perfectly normal except I'm a little confused...how did we get here?"

Onion: "Long s-story Apple I-IM JUST GLAD TO HAVE YOU B-BACK  - WAHHH"

Apple: "What's wrong mate? Why do you keep crying?"

Onion: "Because now you know m-my secret and you d-dont like me anymore *sniffle* -WAHHH-"

Apple: "That's not true! In fact i- I LOVE YOU ONION!

Onion: *sniffle* *sniffle* "h-huh? Y-you do?"

Apple: "Yeah..."

French Fry: *whispers*
"Awwwwww"

Apple: "and...I have a little surprise for you..."

Onion: "mmmmhmmm"

Onion burries his face into Apple's shoulder.

Apple: "Onion...Y-you know, I've been meaning to ask you this since the day that we met... But um...Will...you be my boyfriend?

Onion: "OH MY GROCERIES YEEEEESS!!!"

Apple: "ah...I love you Soo much Onion."

Onion: " I love you too, Appy"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

194M 4.6M 100
[COMPLETE][EDITING] Ace Hernandez, the Mafia King, known as the Devil. Sofia Diaz, known as an angel. The two are arranged to be married, forced by...
1.9M 83.7K 127
Maddison Sloan starts her residency at Seattle Grace Hospital and runs into old faces and new friends. "Ugh, men are idiots." OC x OC
2.1M 57.7K 95
On the twelfth hour of October 1st, 1989, 43 women gave birth. It was unusual as none of them had been pregnant since the first day they started. Sir...
21.3K 314 12
Part 3 to the Exes series.