The Bad Boy Is Possessive

By BrittanyLeigh8

Is it possible for a bad boy to be your saving grace? Well for Farrah Bryant it was. After she finds out her... More

Chapter 1- The Bad Boy Is Planning Something
Chapter 2- Deal With The Devil
Chapter 3- Practice Makes Perfect
Chapter 4- Not what I Expected
Chapter 5- Meeting The Bad Boy's Parents
Chapter 6- Bad Boy Surprises
Chapter 7- Curiosity Killed The Cat
Chapter 8- Relationship Status: It's Complicated
Chapter 9- It's A Good Thing I'm Not A Vampire. I'd Never Make It.
Chapter 10- A Little of the Unexpected
Chapter 11- Ditching School With The Bad Boy (Part 1)
Chapter 12- Ditching School With The Bad Boy (Part 2)
Chapter 13- Ditching School With The Bad Boy (Part 3)
Chapter 14- Vandalising the Bad Boy's Car with Lipstick and Bieber
Chapter 15- The Bad Boy is an Evil Genius
Chapter 16- The Bad Boy and His Eggs Distracted Me
Chapter 17- Bad Boy Confessions
Chapter 18- Bad Boy Advice
Chapter 19- Lake Trip With The Bad Boy Pt.1
Chapter 20- Lake Trip With The Bad Boy Pt. 2
Chapter 21- Lake Trip With The Bad Boy Pt.3
Chapter 22- Lake Trip With The Bad Boy Pt. 4
Chapter 24- The Bad Boy Has A Romantic Side
Chapter 25- Just My Luck
Chapter 26- I Know People Can Surprise You But I Never Expected This
Chapter 27- Everyone Has Secrets
Chapter 28- Breakthrough
Chapter 29- The Bad Boy Likes Trouble
Chapter 30- The Beach House
Chapter 31- The Truth Will Out
Chapter 32- The Walk on the Wild Side Isn't for Everyone
Chapter 33- Why Me?
Chapter 34- Out of Sight, Out of Mind
Chapter 35- Until You
Chapter 36- You Live And You Learn
Epilogue
TBBIP Spin-off- "Just My Type"

Chapter 23- Girls Night

1.7M 27K 9.3K
By BrittanyLeigh8

(Chapter 23- Girls Night)

One good thing about being friends with Olivia and Grace is they knew everything, even before I did.  So who do you think filled me in on the latest news as soon as I got home? Yep that’s right, those very two same people. Well Mostly Grace because Olivia was just leaving the police station where Thomas’s brother Brad worked and I could only gather small parts of information from her. It was hard to understand her when she’s frantic.

I would have never thought so much could happen in just the two days were we’re gone but apparently I was wrong. It seems Thomas, Olivia and the rest of “the four” we’re involved in a not so pleasant confrontation with an old rival. And by that I mean there were more fist talking than mouths. Apparently this guy from their past had done some very unsavory things and it was Thomas's way of paying him back. 

Lucky for me though, since I couldn’t get much from what Olivia said over the phone earlier Grace was more than happy to fill me in on everything I’d missed. Although I’m sure it will be much more entertaining when Olivia gets here to tell us the story herself. Once she calms down that is.

Here I was still sitting here taking in all the news Grace more than willingly spilt out, and a million thoughts were running through my mind. One, where had I heard that name before? And two, what was the fight about?

“Travis Milton, Travis Milton.” I mutter to myself while playing an internal game of memory in my head. “Who is that?”

“Don’t know.” She shrugs.

Just then my phone beeps and I quickly pick it up from the kitchen counter in hopes it was Brody letting me know something. As soon as he dropped me off he left to find Thomas and the guys and I hadn’t heard from him since.

I tried to talk him into letting me come with him but he wouldn’t let me. Something about not wanting me inside a police station being overrun by criminals. I thought it was kind of sweet. He was worried about me.

The obnoxious sound of my phone beeping again brought me from my thoughts enough to answer it. After reading over the text I relayed the information to Grace who was waiting for me to say something.

“Olivia’s on her way.”

I guess Brody and Thomas are still sorting everything out. As much as I would love for it to have been him on the phone I know he needs his guy time to.

An unladylike growl from my stomach reminds me that I haven’t eaten since breakfast and immediately all thoughts go to food. I wonder what we even have in the house.

“Are you hungry?”

“Are you kidding?” She chuckles. “Mom has been on an all Jell-O diet for months. I’m always hungry. Even I’ve lost weight.

That was humorous coming from her because this girl is the size of a toothpick. She has the biggest apatite known to man yet she never gains a pound. If only we could all be so lucky. I’m quite jealous of her metabolism.  

I jump down from the counter and begin rummaging through the cabinets and fridge to see what I can find. No one was in the house to cook so that meant it was up to me to fend for myself and well…I’m not the best cook. If it doesn’t come frozen it doesn’t get made.

My eyes light up when I spot the supreme pizza on the second shelf of the freezer. Its meaty goodness was calling out to me and I couldn’t resist. Who doesn’t love pizza?

Within a matter of minutes the pizza is out of the box and inside the oven cooking. Well the best it can in a not preheated oven. I hope I can last the thirty minutes it takes to bake this thing.

I pull two bottles of water from the fridge and hand one to Grace before taking my place back on the counter next to Grace. I don’t know why I was just now noticing but there is definitely something different about her.

“You cut your hair.” I say a bit loudly.

Her once long blonde hair that flowed easily down her back was now at shoulder length with many layers. She was wearing more make up than she normally does but it looked great. She usually for the more plain natural look but not today.

She smiles at my comment and twists a piece of hair around her finger.

“Yeah, today actually. Do you think it’s to short?”

“No, it’s perfect.” I state. “So who’s the guy?”

I’ve known Grace for six years now and she had never changed anything about herself in all that time so something must be up.  She wouldn’t do something without a reason.

“What do you mean?” She asks slightly blushing at my words.

“You met someone didn’t you?” I grin in a teasing gesture.

That’s it. It has to be. It’s the only logical explanation for all of this. Grace likes someone.

“N-no. Of course not.” She stutters.

One of the easiest ways to tell when Grace is nervous is when she stutters. This makes her much easier to read. And why would someone be nervous unless they were hiding something anyway? She’s like an open book.

“Grace and…someone sitting in a tree.” I sing. “K-i-s-s-i-n-g. First-”

“Hey we should call Sarah and have a sleep over.” She says abruptly in attempt to draw the attention from herself and on to something else. “I’ll even send out the invite.”

She takes the phone from her pocket and commences dialing a number without waiting for my reply. Yep something is definitely going on here.

How cute. Grace has a crush. She’s never mentioned a guy before. She was always to shy. Maybe we can get it out of her tonight. Secrets drive me crazy.

She rapidly texts the invite on her phone then slides the phone back into her pocket before speaking to me again. 

“It’s done. Olivia and Sarah both agreed.” She grins.

“Okay, avoid the subject. But know this. We’ll find out eventually.” I warn in a teasing manor.

Without replying she shakes her head and turns up her water for a drink. No doubt the end of this conversation for now.

The smell of pizza quickly begins to feel my nostrils and I take in its heavenly smell. Nothing is better on a cold rainy day than pizza and a movie. Although instead of the normal feel good romances I go for I’m feeling kind of dangerous to night so I think I’ll pick something with a lot of action. Hmm…maybe something with Tom Cruise.

“You look funny when you space out like that.” Grace chuckles.

“Do not.” I defend.

“Yes you do. It’s like watching Dr.Evil coming up with an evil plan. You even do the finger thing and everything.”

That’s when I realize I’m in my thinking position. Chin resting in the palm of my hand with my index finger gripping my chin in contemplation. Although I can see the resemblance, I’m neither bald, short nor use my pinky while getting evil ideas. Not that I get evil ideas or anything. I couldn’t be evil if I tried. Nope, I think the world is safe from my madness. 

“This is what I do when I think.”

She chuckles at my statement. “Whatever you say Dr.Evil.”

I can’t help but chuckle with her now. She’s not usually this joking or free. She’s more refined, quiet and shy more than anything. This guy must be something special to bring her out her natural habitat.

“I’ll get it!” She shouts jumping to her feet and running to the door.

Gee it only rang once. I follow her to the door to find Olivia and Sarah entering the house. Olivia look relieved to be here while Sarah was bust texting away on her phone to someone.  If I was guessing I’d say it was Lucas.

“I’m so glad to see you.” She says before engulfing me in an enormous hug. “It was so awful.”

“The fight?” I guess.

She nods before pulling away from me. “Well that to. Do you know how many get brought in to a place like that in just a few hours?"

I take it she’s seen as much of the inside of a station as I have. But it couldn’t be that bad could it? Sometimes she’s been known to exaggerate. Poor girl, she seems upset though.

“Some Eminem wannabe comes in on a breaking and entering charge and he actually has the nerve to hit on me. Yeah, he was at the next desk over from us and he hits on me! What lunatic hits on a girl in a police station?”

Sarah, Grace and I all three let out a loud humorous laugh at Olivia’s reaction. She was really upset by this. I know we probably shouldn’t be laughing right now but the way she flips out over stuff is just too funny. I suppose I would be too though if I were her.

“And if that wasn’t enough I got stuck in the bathroom stall because the door was jammed and had to ask the person next to me to help get it open.” She continues. “I just want to forget this day ever happened.”

“I want forget this whole weekend happened. Well except for spending time with Brody.” I confess.

All three of their faces light up at once and they instantly began questioning me about the whole weekend at the lake. After diving in to most of the story they had a pretty good idea of how things went. They all agree I should still take caution when it came to Blake though. But I already knew that. I won’t be so dumb this time when it came to him.

“What smells so good?” Sarah asks after dropping her bag on the couch.

“Pizza.” I answer with excitement.

“Thank God you made something, I’m starving.”Olivia added.

“Me to but according to the box we have to wait fifteen more minutes. So who’s up for a movie?” I ask.

One pizza and two cartons of rocky road later we were all hyped up on a sugar high. It’s the best kind. No one was tired anymore and surprisingly no one was home yet. But then again it was only 9:30. Sometimes mom and dad stayed out until twelve and one A.M when they were meeting with some of dads clients.

After dancing to every Kesha song known to man we had finally moved on to finding this Travis Milton guy on Facebook. I had to figure out who he was. Sometimes my memory was just terrible.

“I think that’s him. It says you have fifteen mutual friends.” Sarah points out.

I click on his profile picture, instantly taking us to his page. He wasn’t a bad looking guy but he was nothing compared to Brody. Nothing about him seemed familiar to me but as soon as all of his pictures were displayed across the page Sarah gasped.

“That’s him. That’s the guy that was involved in the set up with Blake.”

Suddenly everything that Blake had told me at the cabin came back to me. Travis is the one that Kristen cheated on him with. I just forgot his name. A few pictures down were one of him and some very pretty dark haired girl whom I didn’t recognize.  

“Who’s she?” I ask pointing to her picture on the screen.

Sarah turns to me with a slightly worried look on her face not saying anything. That instantly worried me. 

“What?”

She looks from me to the screen with a very angry look on her face before speaking. “That would be Kristen.”

At that particular point in time I can only feel one emotion and one emotion only. Jealousy. Now anyone who knew me knew that I was never a jealous person. Anytime another girl would talk to Blake or bat their eyelashes at him in passing it would never really bother me. I wasn’t even jealous when my eighth grade crush Brandon Peterson asked out another girl to the dance. But this….this was different. Somehow it just bothered me much more than any of those other times.

I don’t know if it was because she felt like more of a threat than anyone else or if I just cared for Brody that much more. I suppose it could have been a little of both.

“Look it’s her.” Olivia announces pointing to a picture of Kristen in Travis’s friends list. “Let’s check out her page.”

Sarah immediately does what she says and clicks the link to her page. Yep it was definitely her alright and she was gorgeous. I can see why Brody went for her. She’s tall, tan, natural flawless beauty. A lot like the same qualities Sarah possesses.

I scroll on down her page to look at her most recent activity and see nothing but a few game posts. Then I scroll a little further.

Her most recent status was posted a little more than three hours ago and it read: 

Moving back to Riverdale Tuesday!

My heart instantly fell to my stomach. No no no! This can’t be happening. She’s back? Why? I know I wanted to talk to her to confirm things about what happened at the party but now that she’s coming here I feel differently.

She’s Brody’s Ex. He didn’t leave her, she left him. What if he starts to feel those old feelings for her again? What will happen to us?

Calm down Farrah. Just Breathe.

“Are you ok?” Olivia asks softly placing a hand on my shoulder.

“U-uh yeah I-I’m fine.” I lie while giving my best fake laugh. “Why wouldn’t I be?”

“Don’t worry. What her and Brody had was a long time ago. Don’t let it get to you. Besides he has you now.” Sarah assures me.

“I’m sure you have nothing to worry about.” Grace adds.

As much as I appreciate them trying to make me feel better I don’t. Who wouldn’t be worried about their boyfriends ex coming back into the picture after all this time? After all, he really liked her before so he easily could again. Why do I have the feeling I’m not going to like her, at all?

“You know what? Let’s do something else. I’m getting board with this.” Sarah says closing the laptop.

I know she was only doing that for me and I was grateful. I’d like to spend the rest of my weekend with my friends and not stalking my boyfriend’s ex girlfriend’s Facebook page anyway. I need to get my mind off of it, however difficult that may be. I only have tonight and tomorrow left of my weekend so I’m making the best of it.

Sarah begins digging through her bag looking for something while Grace is texting away to someone on her phone and Olivia tries to comfort me.

I hear your heart beat to the beat of the drums

Oh, what a shame that you came here with someone

So while you're here in my arms

Let's make the most of the night like we're gonna die young.

More music boomed from the speakers. Just then Sarah comes up from digging in her bag with something behind her back.

She plasters a huge grin on her face before speaking. “Who wants to have a little fun?”

Uh oh.

Before anyone can respond she pulls the long clear bottle from behind her back and shakes it in front of us.

“Oh no. I cannot drink that stuff again. The last time-”

“Last time?” Sarah and I say at the same time in shock. To my surprise Olivia looks completely calm by this new peice of information. 

Realizing she had said too much, Grace quickly covers her mouth with her hand and stares at us with widened eyes.

Both Sarah and I just stare at her in complete shock. No way has little miss more innocent than Disney has drank tequila. I can’t even imagine that. Where was I when this all happened?

“Uh…” She says unsure of what to say.

“Grace Taylor, a drinker," Sarah smiles. "I have to admit, I never predicted that one."

Grace looks at us guiltily before replying. “It wasn’t my fault. It belonged to Deacon...and I was curious.”

“Your brother?” I ask.

She nods. “It was one of my brother's college parties and everyone was drinking this brown stuff out of these tiny little glasses. It looked fun.”

“You mean the party you weren’t allowed to be at?” I ask.

“That would be the one," Olivia confirms with a smirk.

Grace quickly looks to her with disbelif on her face. "Hey, you were there too!"

You see, Grace has this brother, who's totally delicious by the way, and he's in college. He has no responsiblities and still lives at him half the time. And Since their parents are out of town so much he can practically get away with murder. Not that I encourage that in any way. 

I nearly fall out of my seat and gape at Olivia. "You were there? Why? What happened?"

“I was thirsty and our fridge had been raided so I found the brown stuff.”

"I think she was talking to Olivia," Sarah laughs. 

Grace blushs."Oh."

I focus my attention back on Olivia. "You. Explain. Why do I miss all the good stuff?"

She shruggs. "Look, it's no big deal, okay? We just drank a little more than we were supposed to and my head wound up inside a toilet. The end."

All of us burst out laughing at her. I can’t believe she drank without me. I could have easily bet she would have gone her whole life without touching the stuff. I guess they can mark that one off their bucket list, if it was even on there.

“Well don’t worry I have something that will weaken this stuff.” Sarah adds pulling another bottle from her bag.

“What are you, a walking convenience store?” I giggle staring at the bottle of margarita mix on her hand.

“Hey, I’ve never done sleepovers without it.”  

I’ve never drank alcohol before but I’m pretty sure we wouldn’t mix. I’ve seen enough Jersey shore to know how it affects people.

“I don’t know.” I state.

“I’ll try it.” Olivia pipes in a little to excitedly. “Maybe with enough of it I can forget about that guy hitting on me today.”

What is it with all of my friends drinking? It can’t be that great, can it? I mean it only alcohol. Sure the parties with it looked fun but I’ve never been one to give into temptation. Brody and the cabin trip aside. What if I drink too much and get really sick?

As if reading my mind…or expression Sarah speaks up.

“Don’t worry. This stuff weakens it down. You won’t even be able to taste the alcohol.” She states. “That’s what is so great about margaritas.”

Well…it does have lime in it. And limes are good. Maybe just a little won’t hurt and she did say I wouldn’t be able to taste it. Yep I’m giving in.

“Alright.” I say. “Let’s make them.”

“Great!” She squeals. “Now I’m gonna need a blender, ice and some salt.”

“In the kitchen.” I state before leading the way down.

I rummage through the cabinets and get all of the ingredients she needs to make the margaritas and set them on the cabinets so she can start. Once the extremely loud noise from the blender stops disintegrating the ice Sarah adds in the alcohol and mix. I had to admit they looked quite good to.

“Glasses?”  She asks looking around the kitchen.

“Cabinet above the sink.”  I point.

After taking out the glasses, she coats the rims with salt and begins filling them with the green liquid that was starting to smell really good. He hands us all our glasses and before picking up her and raising it above her head.

“Cheers.”

After she begins downing hers Grace and Olivia quickly follow and seem to enjoy the taste. Well here goes nothing.

I turn up my glass and take a long sip until the brain freeze sets in. Oh wow that hurts. I grab my head and hold it until the pain passes and then attempt to finish my drink again. Wow this is good. Although I think I can still taste the alcohol, I’d definitely drink it again.

I pull my phone out of my pocket when it buzzes alerting me of a call or text. When I check it I smile realizing it was a text from Brody and that smile gets even bigger when I read its contents.

Thinking of you. See you tomorrow.

I’m seeing him tomorrow? Well my night just got a lot better. I get to spend my last day of the weekend with Brody. I wonder if he knows about, Kristen?

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

A/N

Hello! Happy after Valentines Days guys! Hope you enjoyed it whether it be with someone or not. I used watch a bunch a sappy romance movies and eat junk food. Well…that was a any occasion thing for me but why not Valentine’s Day too, right? What did you guys do?

So I hope you like the chapter. I added a little more excitement to this chapter this time. You got to see most of the characters you’ve missed. But don’t worry the others will be in the next chapter. You will get more insight into the fight that happened and some other things as well. And yes Kristen will be back but not in the next chapter. Anyone excited about that or not? What do you think she’ll be like?

Also I’d like to know what your favorite part about this chapter was? I hope it was a little more on track than the last one. More comedy and Brarrah moments and more about the fight coming your way! Brody + Farrah= Brarrah. Oh and feel free to let me know what you’d like to see next. 

The last chapter didn’t get very many votes or comments as the previous chapters so I’d love it if you would all give me plenty of feedback this time. I love reading it! And keep in mind you're my inspiration. 

Please be sure to check out the banner and song in this chapter! Banner by @PrincessofObsidian.

Now get to it-

Comment…..Vote….Follow!

PS: Chapter is unedited And please have faith in Brarrah!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

24.2M 258K 31
Farrah Chambers: She's the good girl, a bit embarrassing, friendly, an animal lover, and clumsy. She's a bit sarcastic when she needs to be, but no o...
444 79 44
"He cheated on you and she cheated on me. Isn't it obvious? There's only one thing left to do." It humiliated me how I was still extremely lost in th...
280K 5.6K 62
He's a guy that doesn't even know the meaning of the word "love." She's a girl who's scared to know what the meaning of the word "love" is. Add them...
32.1K 1.1K 32
**an improved version of Isolation - the same story but rewritten to be more mature, and a better read** Megan Hayes and Logan Brooks are your typica...