One Step Ahead ~ Teen Wolf

By sxft_crystalites

"๐˜ ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ'๐˜ณ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ข ๐˜ธ๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ๐˜ฆ๐˜ธ๐˜ฐ๐˜ญ๐˜ง?! ๐˜ ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ๐˜จ๐˜ฉ๐˜ต ๐˜š๐˜ค๐˜ฐ๐˜ต๐˜ต ๐˜ธ๐˜ข๐˜ด ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฏ๐˜ญ๐˜บ ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฏ๐˜ฆ." "๐˜ž๐˜ฉ๐˜ข๐˜ต?! ๐˜•๏ฟฝ... More

๐™ฒ๐šŠ๐šœ๐š
๐™ฒ๐š‘๐šŠ๐š›๐šŠ๐šŒ๐š๐šŽ๐š› ๐™ฐ๐šŽ๐šœ๐š๐š‘๐šŽ๐š๐š’๐šŒ๐šœ + ๐™ถ๐š›๐šŠ๐š™๐š‘๐š’๐šŒ๐šœ
๐™ฟ๐š•๐šŠ๐šข๐š•๐š’๐šœ๐š
๐™ฐ๐šŒ๐š ๐Ÿท
Disclaimer
๐™ฟ๐š›๐š˜๐š•๐š˜๐š๐šž๐šŽ
๐™ฒ๐š‘๐šŠ๐š™๐š๐šŽ๐š› ๐Ÿท
๐™ฒ๐š‘๐šŠ๐š™๐š๐šŽ๐š› ๐Ÿธ
๐™ฒ๐š‘๐šŠ๐š™๐š๐šŽ๐š› ๐Ÿน
๐™ฒ๐š‘๐šŠ๐š™๐š๐šŽ๐š› ๐Ÿน ๐™ฟ๐šŠ๐š›๐š๐Ÿธ
๐™ฒ๐š‘๐šŠ๐š™๐š๐šŽ๐š› ๐Ÿบ
๐™ฒ๐š‘๐šŠ๐š™๐š๐šŽ๐š› ๐Ÿบ ๐š™๐šŠ๐š›๐š ๐Ÿธ
๐™ฒ๐š‘๐šŠ๐š™๐š๐šŽ๐š› ๐Ÿป
๐™ฒ๐š‘๐šŠ๐š™๐š๐šŽ๐š› ๐Ÿผ
๐™ฒ๐š‘๐šŠ๐š™๐š๐šŽ๐š› ๐Ÿฝ
๐™ฒ๐š‘๐šŠ๐š™๐š๐šŽ๐š› ๐Ÿพ
๐™ธ๐š—๐š๐š›๐š˜๐š๐šž๐šŒ๐š’๐š—๐š ๐™ฝ๐šŽ๐š  ๐™ฒ๐š‘๐šŠ๐š›๐šŠ๐šŒ๐š๐šŽ๐š›๐šœ
๐™ฒ๐š‘๐šŠ๐š™๐š๐šŽ๐š› 9
๐™ฒ๐š‘๐šŠ๐š™๐š๐šŽ๐š› 10
๐™ฒ๐š‘๐šŠ๐š™๐š๐šŽ๐š› 12
๐™ฒ๐š‘๐šŠ๐š™๐š๐šŽ๐š› ๐Ÿท๐Ÿน
๐™ฒ๐š‘๐šŠ๐š™๐š๐šŽ๐š› ๐Ÿท๐Ÿบ
๐™ฒ๐š‘๐šŠ๐š™๐š๐šŽ๐š› ๐Ÿท๐Ÿป
๐™ฒ๐š‘๐šŠ๐š™๐š๐šŽ๐š› ๐Ÿท๐Ÿผ
๐™ฒ๐š‘๐šŠ๐š™๐š๐šŽ๐š› ๐Ÿท๐Ÿฝ
๐™ฒ๐š‘๐šŠ๐š™๐š๐šŽ๐š› ๐Ÿท๐Ÿพ
๐™ฒ๐š‘๐šŠ๐š™๐š๐šŽ๐š› ๐Ÿท๐Ÿฟ
๐™ฑ๐š˜๐š—๐šž๐šœ ๐™ฒ๐š‘๐šŠ๐š™๐š๐šŽ๐š›
๐™ฐ๐šŒ๐š ๐Ÿธ
๐™ฒ๐š‘๐šŠ๐š›๐šŠ๐šŒ๐š๐šŽ๐š› ๐šŠ๐šŽ๐šœ๐š๐š‘๐šŽ๐š๐š’๐šŒ ๐š‚๐Ÿธ
๐™ฒ๐š‘๐šŠ๐š™๐š๐šŽ๐š› ๐Ÿธ๐Ÿถ
๐™ฒ๐š‘๐šŠ๐š™๐š๐šŽ๐š› ๐Ÿธ๐Ÿท
๐™ฒ๐š‘๐šŠ๐š™๐š๐šŽ๐š› ๐Ÿธ๐Ÿธ
๐™ฒ๐š‘๐šŠ๐š™๐š๐šŽ๐š› ๐Ÿธ๐Ÿน
๐™ฒ๐š‘๐šŠ๐š™๐š๐šŽ๐š› ๐Ÿธ๐Ÿบ

๐™ฒ๐š‘๐šŠ๐š™๐š๐šŽ๐š› 11

865 55 6
By sxft_crystalites

┌⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯✩☆✰⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯┐
𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 11
❚❙❚❙❚❙
𝚂𝚌𝚑𝚘𝚘𝚕 𝚘𝚏 𝙷𝚘𝚛𝚛𝚘𝚛𝚜
└⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯✩☆✰⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯┘

The sun had set, and the street lights were the only source of lights along the streets of Beacon Hills. Quinn had this anxious feeling like something important was going on but she shrugged it off, she figured it was just her nerves. To be fair she was finally learning why her ex had disappeared for almost five months without so much as a goodbye.

Quinn was pulled out of her thoughts when the minivan door opened and Kamari entered with a bag of food. "All right, two bacon burgers, curly fries, and one Cherry Coke."

The Calloway boy passed Quinn her drink and burger, who graciously accepted the food. After a tiring day, the Finstock girl really needed that burger, topped with freshly fried bacon. It didn't take long before the two were done eating and ready to begin talking.

"I guess I should get right into it..." Kamari pursed his lips for a second, seemingly planning how to start.

"I just want to say real quick that I don't plan on trying to get back with you, I just figured you deserve to know why I just vanished." Quinn nodded her head in understanding, she wasn't planning on getting back with the Calloway boy either, she had moved on months ago.

"Four, almost five months ago me, and my family were dealing with an emergency that forced us to pack up and leave Beacon Hills immediately. It happened so quickly there was just no time to tell our friends what was happening... to tell you."

"Why didn't you tell me afterward? I would've understood why you left if you had told me." Patience just wasn't her virtue, but she had been waiting for almost five months to get answers so it was justified.

"I was going to but that same day we left we got into an accident. Iris and I were okay but our parents... they didn't make it. We were sent to live with our grandparents, and when we got there I just shut everyone out." The Calloway boy bowed his head down, hiding his face in the process.

"Oh, Kamari, I'm sorry. I nev-" Quinn immediately felt guilty about not hearing the boy out sooner, and sympathetically placed her hand on his when she attempted to apologize.

"No. Don't apologize. It was still unfair of me to just cut off communication with you, it was no wonder you tried to avoid me like the plague when I came back." The two teens stared at one another, different emotions on display through their eyes. After a moment of silence between the two, Quinn voiced a question she had been wishing to ask her ex.

"Why did you come back?" There were still things Quinn didn't understand like why he would even consider coming back to Beacon Hills, especially after what happened.

There was a hint of surprise like he wasn't expecting Quinn to have asked why he and his sister had returned to their hometown. He tried to think of what to say but failed with giving the girl an explanation "I... can't really say."

"Why not? I thought you were going to give me answers." It was a bit strange to Quinn that Kamari didn't answer her question. She didn't want to come off as rude, but it couldn't be helped.

"Yes I know, it's just hard to explain. You wouldn't even believe me if I did tell you." The Kamari mumbled the last bit to himself, probably not expecting her to hear.

"I'm not going to judge you Kamari." After being a witness to many supernatural incidents in the last month, she would believe anything out of the ordinary without judgment.

"I'm not worried about tha-" Just before Kamari could finish his statement, Quinn's phone buzzed from her pocket. She slipped the phone out and glanced at the new message alert from Scott. It was kind of weird that Scott had texted because they don't usually talk to each other outside of Stiles.

Help! Trapped in school, we're in danger!

Scott 7:15

A wave of panic surged through the Finstock's body, She wondered why he was back at the school, and why they were in danger. She would soon get her answer when a vision appeared of Scott and Stiles in a classroom looking out a window.

In the distance, the baby blue jeep that belonged to stiles was parked near the entrance. Scott takes notice of the hood and questions Stiles. "What's wrong with the hood of your jeep?"

"what do you mean? Nothings wrong." The Stilinski boy was confused about what his best friend was talking about.

"It's bent."

"Dented?" Stiles gasped in panic and anger, getting up behind Scott to get a closer look at his precious jeep.

"No, I mean bent." Stiles tries to shine the light he had in his hand towards his car, trying to see what his friend saw. He finally sees his beloved vehicle and was possibly in shock from the sight.

"Wha- What the hell hap-" Suddenly the glass from the window above them broke, something big flying through. The two teens ducked down, trying to cover themselves from the shards of glass coming down.

Quinn jumped in her seat, the panic from earlier rising after the vision revealed that her friends were indeed in danger. Kamari looked at his ex confused with why she was suddenly freaked, and begging to panic.

"Hey, are you okay?" Yeah, she was okay but who knows what was happening with Stiles and Scott.

"I need you to drive back to the school. I can't really explain, but please we have to get there as soon as possible." Quinn blurted out, providing no context to the Calloway boy.

"Quinn." Kamari was hesitant, to start the car and drive towards the school, he could see how distressed the Finstock girl was.

"Kamari please!" There wasn't time for her to explain the situation when two people Quinn cared for were in trouble. She gave Kamari a look, that displayed her urgency, hoping he would agree with no more questions.

"Okay." The car quickly exited the parking lot of the burger joint, and down the main road to head back to school. With every second that passed, Quinn's worry increased despite them only being ten minutes away. A lot can happen within a ten-minute time frame, and her powers were random and currently unhelpful, so it wasn't like she knew Stiles was still safe.

✩☆✰

The first thing Quinn noticed when Kamari pulled into the parking lot of the school was Derek's car, Stiles's jeep, and Jackson's Porsche.

The sight alone was enough for Quinn's heart to drop in her chest. Not only that but like she saw in her vision the hood to Stiles's jeep had been bent, in a way Quinn didn't think was humanly possible.

Which meant Stiles and Scott were dealing with a werewolf problem. Kamari parked the car at the front entrance, and Quinn didn't waste a second unbuckling her seatbelt. The Calloway boy went to do the same before Quinn stopped him.

"No, you're staying in the car." She was not going to let him enter the school, and run into Derek. It was bad enough that Jackson was somehow here.

"I'm not letting you go in there by yourself." There was this protectiveness in his voice, that on any other occasion would have made her smile. However, she didn't have time to sit around and debate the situation.

"It should only take me a few minutes, and if I need you I'll call you." The Finstock girl insisted, hoping he would be cooperative.

"I don't know..." Kamari was still hesitant, he was getting bad vibes from the empty school. Quinn grabbed his hand and linked their pinkies.

"I pinky promise." An amused laugh came from the Calloway boy. He shook his head and then unlinked their pinkies.

"You better call me." He stated with all seriousness. Quinn quickly nodded her head and left the minivan. She ran up the stairs and entered the school.

The entrance door was left open, which should have been Quinn's first sign, but her mind was too preoccupied to be thinking logically.

The hallway she entered was eerily frightening due to the lack of lights in the school. The only source of light was the moonlight that beamed through the windows.

The raven-haired girl brought her phone out and tried calling Scott first since he was the one who texted her. However, the phone when straight to voicemail, which made Quinn's fear increase.

Quinn knew to be quiet, seeing as Derek was a werewolf with enhanced hearing. She didn't need to accidentally alert the creepy older werewolf to her current location.

The teen girl made another turn down a hallway in hopes of finding her friends. She was peeking into a classroom when she heard a growl from behind her.

Quinn recognized the deep growl, which didn't belong to Derek nor Scott. It took Quinn merely a second to run in the opposite direction. There was no time to hesitate when the Alpha was right beside you.

Monstrous howls came from behind her as the raven-haired teen ran as fast as she could down the main hallway.

However, even while running as fast as she physically could, it was impossible to outrun the alpha. Razor-sharp claws slashed at Quinn's left shoulder as she made a turn down another hallway.

Intense pain instantly shot into her arm, which caused the teenage girl to fall to the floor. She let out a pained yell when her wounded shoulder collided with the hard school floor.

Shit, no way I'm dying like this, or in school!

Recklessly, Quinn turned around so she could face the alpha. Strangely enough, though the alpha werewolf seemed to be in pain or something.

Suddenly, it took off, down the hallway, eventually disappearing into a different hall. The Alpha's disappearance didn't bring her relief instead, it brought the opposite.

What if it was coming back around, to finish her off? Or it was going to leave her to bleed out in the middle of a hallway? Her thoughts left her on edge, and when a hand landed on her shoulder she let out a panicked shout.

"Quinn, it's okay it's just me." Kamari said, causing the raven-haired girl to relax and take a moment and steady her heart rate. The girl stood up and held her arm as she did.

"Your bleeding." He stated, Quinn looked down at her injured arm. Three claw marks ran over her shoulder, it wasn't too deep.

Not knowing how to explain her injury, Quinn tried to come up with some kind of excuse. "It's just some scratches. They hardly hurt."

"Well, it's bleeding." Kamari took off his jacket, then effortlessly tore off one of the sleeves from the shirt he was wearing.

Quinn looked at him confused, before the Calloway boy, began to wrap the sleeve over the the three claw marks.

A painful hiss came from the girl when Kamari tied up the sleeve once he was finished wrapping her shoulder.

"Too tight?" The taller boy asked when he heard the hiss. Quinn simply shook her head no when unexpectedly, a voice she recognized as Scott's was heard.

Quick flashes of the Alpha running behind Scott, Stiles, Jackson, and some other teens before they turned left, busting through the cafeteria doors, flooded Quinn's vision.

"Shit, Come on!" Quinn grabbed onto Kamari's arm, dragging him down the halls, towards the cafeteria.

When the two arrived they could hear a whole bunch of commotion through the doors. Quinn knocked on the door quickly, they needed to get inside before the Alpha showed up again.

"Scott, Stiles! Let us in it's Quinn and Kamari!"

"Quinn?! Kamari?!" Jackson and Iris's muffled voices could be heard through the doors. Iris was here too?

"Let her in!" There were some things stacked in front of the doors, so it took a minute for them to open. But eventually, the cafeteria doors opened abruptly, and both teens were pulled inside.

Scott immediately locked the doors back and pushed the chairs, and ice machine in front of the entrance. Meanwhile, Quinn took a look at everyone that was in the room. How did Allison, Lydia, Jackson, and Iris all end up at the school?

Stiles, upon noticing Quinn ran up to her and pulled her into a bone-crushing hug. Quinn was relieved to see him okay. "Wha- what are you doing here?!"

In confusion, Quinn broke the hug and reminded the boy about the text she had received earlier. surely he hadn't forgotten that his best friend had sent her an SOS. "Scott texted me saying you guys were at the school and in trouble."

"That wasn't him." Quinn's brows frowned in confusion, but then she remembered that Derek had broken Scott's phone a few days ago.

The teen werewolf had yet to get it fixed. God, how could she have forgotten about that? And now she's dragged Kamari into a trap the Alpha set.

"What do you mean it wasn't him?" Kamari asked, his annoyance being shown through his words.

"Why is he here?" Stiles asked rudely instead of answering the taller guy's previous question.

"I was her ride." The Calloway boy responded, back in the same rude tone.

"Okay! Can someone please explain to me what the hell is going on? Because I'm freaking out here. And I'd really like to know why... Scott?" Allison looked to Scott for answers, but the teen wolf just moves away from her and doesn't say anything.

The McCall boy leans on the backs of two chairs, seemingly thinking to himself. Everyone looks at him incredulously, when he avoids answering the question.

Quinn could understand that it was probably stressful for the werewolf, but Allison and the other five people in the room with no knowledge about the Alpha were being left without answers.

"Someone killed the janitor." Stiles confesses since Scott made no move to explain what happened. Quinn's head whipped in the direction of the Stilinski boy, she couldn't help how her heart raced in fear during the process.

"What?" Lydia asked nothing but fear laced in her voice. She hoped that she heard Stiles wrong, but they all knew she didn't.

"Yeah, the janitor is dead." Stiles looks to Scott, so instantly everyone else did too. The werewolf continued to stand there silently, back-faced away from everyone else.

"What is he talking about? Is this a joke?" It was no surprise that Allison wasn't able to fully process what Stiles was saying, even Quinn was finding it troubling too.

"Who killed him?" It was Jackson who started asking questions now.

"No, no, no. This was supposed to be over? The mountain lions dead-" Iris held onto Lydia's shoulder in support, as the Martin girl began rambling about the mountain lion everyone thought had been killing people.

"No! Don't you get it? There wasn't a mountain lion." Jackson snapped at the strawberry blonde. He was starting to piece things together faster than the others. It was never a Mountain lion doing the killings in the first place.

"Watch it jackass." Iris stepped in front of the Martin girl defensively, she was in no mood to deal with the Whittmore's rudeness towards his girlfriend.

"Who was it!?" Allison demands to know what the killer wants. She asks who it is, but Scott still hadn't made a move to say anything.

This is a disaster. Quinn rests her hand on her forehead and closes her eyes. Everyone's words seemed to blur away as she took a minute to breathe. The raven-haired girl, jumped out of her thoughts when Allison suddenly yells to Scott.

"I-I don't know. I-I just... if we go out there he's going to kill us." Scott explains, which panics the others."

"Us? He's going to kill us?!" Lydia panicked, she looked like she was seconds away from
A full-blown heart attack.

"Who? Who is it?!" It was between Stiles and Scott to answer the question seeing as they were the only two that could give the other teens the answers they needed.

However, it was going to be hard explaining that an Alpha werewolf was roaming the halls wanting to kill the teens.

"Man, just tell us who it is." Kamari spoke up for the first time since entering the cafeteria, and he was beyond pissed off, his twin beside him with a matching expression.

Scott, in desperation, tells them it's Derek. "Derek Hale."

A moment of realization hits Quinn as she remembers Derek's car was in the parking lot, but they had yet to run into him. Quinn looks at Stiles in confusion, but he was already staring at Scott in disbelief.

"Wait Derek killed the janitor?" Jackson questions, not entirely convinced with what McCall was saying.

The werewolf continues to avoid looking at any of the other teens as they pester him with more questions. Scott keeps going with this story, telling everyone that Derek has been killing people around town. "Yes! starting with his own sister."

Quinn wanted to facepalm herself as Scott continues to dig himself into a hole of lies, that would undoubtedly come back to bite him in the butt.

"He's in here with us. And If we don't get out now, he's going to kill them, too."

✩☆✰

Scott's poorly chosen words, caused an outright panic among the eight teens. Perhaps things could have been dealt with better had they not been pleading for answers from Scott. Either way, everyone was fed up with the situation they were in, and wanted out of the School of Horrors.

"Call the cops." Jackson demanded, and despite trying to seem unfazed, Quinn knew just how terrified he was. This was his second time being in a situation related to the Alpha.

"No." Stiles was quick to retort. Quinn immediately felt sympathetic, knowing the boy simply wanted to keep his dad safe from the alpha.

"What do you mean no?"

"I mean no. want to hear it in Spanish? Noh!" Under a different circumstance, Quinn would have busted out laughing at Stiles's sarcastic remark towards Jackson. Stiles, noticing the questionable looks from the remaining teenagers, tried to clarify his response.

"Look, Derek's killed three people, okay? We don't know what he's armed with."

Jackson scoffs incredulously, waving his hands up. "Your dad is armed with an entire sheriff's department. Call him!"

"I'm calling." The strawberry blonde was quick to pull out her phone and dial 911.

"No, Lydia would you just hold on-" Stiles attempted to stop Lydia from making the call to the police, but Jackson shoves him away before he could.

"Hey!" Scott and Quinn defensively block Jackson and Stiles, so that they don't end up getting into a fight.

"Yes, were at Beacon Hills High school. We're trapped, and we need you to-"

"But-" Lydia lowers the phone, and her brows frown in confusion. "She hung up on me."

"The police hung up on you?" The argent girl questioned, finding it absurd that the police would deliberately hang up on someone who needed help.

"She said they got a tip warning them that there was gonna be prank calls about a break-in to the high school..." Quinn had this upsetting feeling that the Alpha was responsible for giving the police that tip.

"She said if I called again that they're gonna trace it and have me arrested."

"Okay then call again!" The Argent girl argued.

"No, they won't trace a cell. Then they'll send a car to your house before they send anyone here." Stiles mentions, that his dad being the sheriff, meant he knew just how the system operated.

"You seem to know a lot about this, huh? Did you two set all of this up as some kind of prank." Kamari accuses, stiles who glares at the taller boy in annoyance.

"Why would we do all of this, and risk getting into all this trouble? Besides, I know things like this get handled by the police because my dad's sheriff!" Stiles argues reasonably, frantically waving his hands around when he argued.

"All right, both of you quit it!" Quinn snapped, her patience along with her temper was being cut short as the two argued with one another.

"What the- what is this?" Allison wants to know why Derek would be killing anyone. Everyone looks at Scott for an answer.

"Why is everyone looking at me?" Scott gets extra defensive, which makes him even more suspicious in the eyes of the five other teens.

"Because you are the only one who seems to know everything, and you're also being suspiciously quiet over there." Iris had been watching the McCall boy and could feel that he was hiding something from everyone.

"Is he the one who sent Allison and Quinn that text?" Lydia chirps in, remembering that it was Scott's text that had made them come to the school in the first place.

"No! I mean, I-I don't know!" All of Scott's words jumbled up, as he struggled to say the right answer.

"What do you know." Iris mumbled under her breath, as she continue to glare at the werewolf. Quinn nudged the girl in the side, telling her to quit it.

"Is he the one who called the police?"Allison asked Scott. The werewolf was already under enough pressure as it was and Allison's constant, questions caused the McCall boy to snap.

"I don't know!" Scott yells at his girlfriend, who pierces her lips and turns away from her boyfriend, eye's watering as she did.

"Okay, why don't we ease back on the throttle here, yeah." Stiles guides Scott away from the other teens, the werewolf was already beginning to regret yelling at the Argent girl.

Quinn walks up to the two teens, also wanting to know what was going on "First off, throwing Derek under the bus, nicely done."

"I didn't know what to say. I had to say something. And if he's dead then it doesn't matter, right? Except if he's not..." Scott sighs, frustratedly.

"Hold on Derek's dead?!" The raven-haired girl, whispers harshly. She made sure not to be too loud in case any of the other teens were trying to listen in.

"Long story... well actually it's kind of a short story." Stiles rambles before Scott lets out a groan.

"God, I totally just not her head off." Once again the werewolf was going off-topic, and thinking back to when he yelled at his girlfriend."

"Seriously?" The raven-haired girl gave Scott an incredulous look.

"And She'll totally get over it. Bigger issues at hand here. Like how do we get out alive." The Stilinski boy reminded his best friend, of their current issue.

"But we are alive! It could have killed us already. It's like it's cornering us or something." Scott hissed, panicked by the fact that the Alpha was planning something.

"So what he wants to eat us all at the same time?" The Stilinski boy sassed, not convinced with what Scott was implying.

"No! Derek says it wants revenge."

"Against who?"

"Allison's family?" Right, Allison is part of a family of hunters. Quinn often found herself forgetting that, especially since Allison does not know about werewolves.

"Maybe that's what the text was about." Stiles concludes, remembering that someone sent Allison a text from Scott's number.

Scott makes a confused face at his friend, who quickly responded. "Someone had to send it."

"Okay, but I got a text too." Quinn reminded the two teens, she wondered what he wanted with her.

"O-Okay, Assheads!" The three teens turned to find the pissed-off Whittemore boy.

"Excuse me?" Quinn looks to Jackson, with an absurd look. Jackson cringes at Quinn's tine but continues with what he was saying.

"New plan. Stiles calls his useless dad and tells him to send someone with a gun and decent aim...Are we good with that?!" The other teens were quiet and looked at each other hesitantly.

Stiles looks to Scott and shakes his head. Quinn knew he wasn't going to put his dad in danger.

"He's right!" Scott says, agreeing with Jackson's suggestion.

Both Quinn and Stiles look at him as if he was absurd. "Tell him the truth if you have to. Just call him."

"Are you crazy?" Even if Stiles was to tell his dad that an alpha werewolf had trapped them in the school, there was no way he was going to believe them.

"I'm not watching my dad get eaten alive." The Stilinski takes a glance at the five other teens behind him and shakes his head no.

He steps aside, which angers the Whittemore boy. "Alright, give me the phone."

It all happened so quickly and with the blink of an eye, Stiles had spun around and punched the the Whittemore boy in the nose.

"Jackson!" The boy staggered to his feet, then kneeled on the floor. Allison was quick to rush over and see if he was okay.

"You good?" The Calloway boy asked, Jackson, offering him a helping hand.

Iris snickered in amusement but quickly covered it up when Lydia, gave her a pointed look.

"That was insanely satisfying." Quinn smirked at the Stilinski boy who gave a modest smile.

"You okay though?" The raven-haired girl questioned, looking down at his hand.

"Yeah." Stiles pulls out his phone and dials his father. He raises his phone to his ear and waited for his dad to pick it up.

"Dad, hey it's me... And It's your voicemail. Look I need you to call me back now. Like right now." Suddenly the doors to the cafeteria banged, scaring Lydia, who stood right in front of them.

Everyone turned to the door, which rattled constantly. Quinn knew it had to be the alpha, but why did it wait until now to show up.

The strawberry blonde hurried over to Iris, who stood in front of her protectively. As all the teens watch the door rattling to pieces, Stiles finishes up the voicemail.

"We're at the school, dad. We're at the school." The screws in the metal door began to fall out of the door.

In a quick motion, Quinn intertwined her hand with Stiles. He looked at her, both of them sharing a panicked expression. "The kitchen. The door out of the kitchen leads to the stairwell."

"Which only goes up!" Scott says reminds his friend.

"Up is better than here," The bolts fall out of their hinges, and as the alpha continues to bang on the door, the chairs stacked in front of it fall.

Stiles pulls Quinn with him as they scramble to the kitchen, and as they do Quinn notices the Alpha glaring through the cafeteria door's window.

It was a bad plan to go up to the second level of the school because it would be even harder to escape the School of Horror. However, it was better than becoming the late-night snack for the Alpha.

┌⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯✔︎✐✍︎︎⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯┐
𝙻𝚘𝚕𝚊'𝚜
❚❙❚❙❚❙
𝙻𝚒𝚝𝚝𝚕𝚎 𝙽𝚘𝚝𝚎𝚜
└⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯✔︎✐✍︎︎⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯┘

𝚂𝚘 𝚝𝚑𝚊𝚝 𝚌𝚘𝚗𝚌𝚕𝚞𝚍𝚎𝚜 𝙴𝚕𝚎𝚟𝚎𝚗𝚝𝚑 𝚌𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚏𝚘𝚛 𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚜 𝚋𝚘𝚘𝚔. 𝚃𝚑𝚎 𝚌𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚠𝚘𝚞𝚕𝚍 𝚑𝚊𝚟𝚎 𝚋𝚎𝚎𝚗 𝚘𝚞𝚝 𝚢𝚎𝚜𝚝𝚎𝚛𝚍𝚊𝚢 𝚋𝚞𝚝 𝙸 𝚕𝚘𝚜𝚝 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚍𝚎𝚜𝚒𝚛𝚎 𝚝𝚘 𝚠𝚛𝚒𝚝𝚎 𝚊𝚏𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚠𝚊𝚝𝚌𝚑𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚂𝚝𝚛𝚊𝚗𝚐𝚎𝚛 𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚗𝚐𝚜 𝚟2. 𝙸𝚝 𝚠𝚊𝚜 𝚊𝚗 𝚎𝚡𝚝𝚛𝚎𝚖𝚎𝚕𝚢 𝚕𝚘𝚗𝚐 𝚘𝚗, 𝚠𝚒𝚝𝚑 4,591 𝚠𝚘𝚛𝚍𝚜. 𝙷𝚘𝚙𝚎𝚏𝚞𝚕𝚕𝚢, 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚎𝚗𝚓𝚘𝚢𝚎𝚍 𝚒𝚝 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚟𝚘𝚝𝚎 𝚘𝚗 𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚜 𝚜𝚝𝚘𝚛𝚢. 𝙸 𝚌𝚊𝚗'𝚝 𝚠𝚊𝚒𝚝 𝚝𝚘 𝚠𝚛𝚒𝚝𝚎 𝚙𝚊𝚛𝚝 𝚝𝚠𝚘 𝚘𝚏 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚗𝚒𝚐𝚑𝚝 𝚜𝚌𝚑𝚘𝚘𝚕 𝚎𝚙𝚒𝚜𝚘𝚍𝚎. 𝙰𝚗𝚢𝚠𝚊𝚢 𝚠𝚊𝚜 𝚊𝚗𝚢𝚘𝚗𝚎 𝚏𝚎𝚎𝚕𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚝𝚎𝚗𝚜𝚒𝚘𝚗 𝚋𝚎𝚝𝚠𝚎𝚎𝚗 𝙸𝚛𝚒𝚜 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝙻𝚢𝚍𝚒𝚊!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.8K 110 9
"You know how much I hate that everybody just expects me to bounce back, Just like that" Daisy Young has always learned to survive on her...
771K 20.7K 103
๐„๐ฏ๐ž๐ง ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐ฌ๐ฆ๐š๐ฅ๐ฅ๐ž๐ฌ๐ญ ๐จ๐Ÿ ๐š๐ฅ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ๐š๐ญ๐ข๐จ๐ง๐ฌ ๐œ๐š๐ง ๐ก๐š๐ฏ๐ž ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐ ๐ซ๐ž๐š๐ญ๐ž๐ฌ๐ญ ๐œ๐จ๐ง๐ฌ๐ž๐ช๐ฎ๐ž๐ง๐œ๐ž๐ฌ Riley Winters knew noth...
3.4K 227 13
"๐ข๐Ÿ ๐ข ๐๐ซ๐จ๐ฐ๐ง ๐š๐ง๐ ๐๐จ๐ง'๐ญ ๐œ๐จ๐ฆ๐ž ๐›๐š๐œ๐ค? ๐ฐ๐ก๐จ'๐ฌ ๐ ๐จ๐ง๐ง๐š ๐ค๐ง๐จ๐ฐ? ๐ฆ๐š๐ฒ๐›๐ž...
16K 287 60
silvern /หˆsษชlv(ษ™)n/ adjective Made of or coloured silver Ariana is left reeling after the pack's latest battle and the losses of those close to her...