Starry, Starry Night (Stardus...

By under_a_bus

Y/N didn't want any trouble, he just wanted to finish this school year, pass his classes and maybe build up e... More

Who Will Be The Judge!?
DIO's Curse
Tower of Grey
Silver Chariot
Dark Blue Moon
Strength
Devil
Emperor and Hanged Man
Empress
Wheel of Fortune
update :)
Bonus~ (Y/N) meets the other Joestars
Justice!
The Lovers
ੈ♡˳Bonusੈ♡˳
The Sun
Death-13

Yellow Temperance

1.1K 44 11
By under_a_bus

(Y/N) had been trying to warn Jotaro about Kakyoin for around two minutes, but something about not being able to talk was making it extremely hard. He grabbed the taller boy's sleeve, pointing to the fake Kakyoin and trying to get across the idea he wasn't good.

"You want attention or something," he grumbled, "Do you want Kakyoin to give you attention?"

He kicked him in the knee, trying to mouth the word 'traitor' but Jotaro still didn't understand so he tried a different approach. He summoned Ace of Gold, before getting Jotaro to call out Star.

"Pik Pik Pik!" Ace 'said'. 

"Ora Ora Ora?" Star tilted his head slightly.

"Are you trying to get our stands to talk? This is hardly the time to be doing that, come on, Anne and Kakyoin are waiting for us," noticing the boys confused face he clarified, "Anne's the girl."

He tried to stop Jotaro from walking over, really needing to tell him about Kakyoin, but he just dragged him along. Ace could create something for him to write with but just calling him took too much strength out of him. 

"What you want is a cool refreshing coconut!" the stall vendor said, trying to get Anne to buy something other than the ice cream she wanted.

"4 dollars each? You're trying to scam me! I'll give you 2 dollars."

"This is 100% natural fruit juice, just harvested! Now that the top is off.. here.. take a look. This is some nice looking juice, full of tropical flavour! It tastes great and it's refreshing! You can even eat the fruit itself! I'll give you a spoon for it."

"Sounds good, we'll have four," Jotaro said, still holding (Y/N) by the wrist.

"Alright, that'll be 16 dollars!"

"Hey that should be 8!!" Anne shouted.

Kakyoin went to get out his wallet, the (H/C)'s harsh stare on his back at all times. Before the pink haired boy could take out his money, the wallet was snatched straight out of his hands. (Y/N) watched as Hierophant Green grabbed the thief's leg, tripping him over and pulling him back towards the stand user.

"Think you can get away with stealing my wallet?! You worthless piece of shit!" 

"Kakyoin what are you..." Jotaro trailed off as (Y/N) pointed aggressively at the weirdly behaving man.

"Take this!" he kneed the man in the face, before grabbing him by the hair, "You filthy piece of shit that crawled out of a toilet. You dirtied my wallet with those filthy hands of yours!!"

That's kind of hot, he thought while Kakyoin hauled the man over his shoulders bending his back with ease, wait no, he's the enemy! He returned to pestering Jotaro, trying to somehow get him to see that this wasn't the Kakyoin they knew!

"You damn son of a bitch!"

"Kakyoin, that enough! You're going to kill him! Stop it."

"Woah, he's brutal! Breaking him over his shoulders like that... and the way he's talking, I didn't think he had it in him!"

"How do you like this!?"

"Kakyoin," Jotaro wrenched the two apart, throwing them both to the floor, "I told you to stop!"

He took this as his chance, summoning his stand even though he barely had anything left in him, standing over Kakyoin and raising his foot to strike. Ace couldn't even land a hit before he was yanked away by Jotaro and swung over his shoulder, no care for any of his injuries.

"What has gotten into the both of you?"

"That hurt... you didn't have to push me that hard. This asshole tried to steal my wallet! He's a despicable man, people like him need to be punished... Isn't that right Jotaro!!"

"This guy," he sighed, adjusting the boy on his shoulder slightly so he could no longer knee him in the chest, "I'm stuck babysitting three children. At least Anne hasn't threatened to fight anyone yet."

"Why are you glaring at me? You look angry, Jotaro. Are you going to get mad at me... Just because I punished that thief? Come on Jotaro, you're making a big deal out of nothing! And (Y/N), shame on you for trying to attack me. I just feel a little impatient today, that's all. I'm a bit tired of this trip, and I don't feel too well. You understand right?"

"'Feel too well'? You look just fine," he put the other boy down, but kept a firm grip on his wrist, "Grandpa and Abdul plan on taking the train to India. We leave tomorrow. Let's get those tickets. And (Y/N), you're injured, don't go opening any wounds by trying to beat up Kakyoin."

He pouted, annoyed he wasn't able to curse him out then and there.

"I think I prefer you when you don't talk honestly."

That earned him a kick in the shin.

》* 。 • ˚ ˚ ˛ * 。° 。 •˚《

"Let's take the cable car up."

"Hey Jotaro... are you going to eat that cherry? If not, can I have it? I'm so hungry..." Kakyoin shoved Jotaro, "Oops!! Watch your step, Jotaro!!"

(Y/N) wouldn't have beaten him up right then if he wasn't holding on to Jotaro with all his might, trying to stop him from falling off the ledge completely. He glared hard at the pink head, this really wasn't the boy he knew. Trying to push Jotaro to his death? That just wasn't him.

"Just kidding! Ha Ha Ha! I'm just kidding around Jotaro," he popped the cherry onto his tongue, licking it in an odd way, "Rerorerorerorerorerorerorerorero...."

The cherry dropped to the floor but he just picked it straight back up.

"Come on! Why are you glaring at me like that, Jotaro? I told you I was just kidding around! Is your skull so thick you can't even take a joke," he ate the cherry whole, not caring that it had just been on the floor.

That was it, he let go of Jotaro, letting him get up by himself and swung a punch at Kakyoin. Ace grabbed him while he fell, dragging him into the open cable car, throwing him to the floor as (Y/N) cracked his knuckles over him. Finally, he was the taller one!

"Hee Hee Hee.. now you'll see just what exactly is different about me!" his jaw unhinged, flesh ripping back in a gross manor as the boy stepped forward.

Jotaro was by his side now, staring the malformed Kakyoin down stepping into the cable car.

"Haven't you realised it yet? You haven't noticed that I've been getting bigger the more I eat? Your height is 195 centimetres, and I'm even bigger than you now."

"Who are you?"

"My stand has the ability to assimilate all organic matter! That's why it can be seen and felt but normal people! The stand represented by the 'Temperance' card. Yellow temperance!" a gold sand fell away, revealing a completely different person underneath, "This is how handsome I really am!! Take a look at (Y/N). Look at your hand! You aleady knew didn't you, already knew I wasn't Kakyoin. Let me tell you this. Now that you've touched my stand.. it will start to eat away at your fingers! Eventually it will spread to the rest of the body and you can't stop it!"

"Bastard!"

"Ora!!" Star Platinum, through a punch before (Y/N) could stop him, the same gold sand appearing on Jotaro's hand too.

"'Ora' this! I'll completely devour you!"

"Shit!! It burns!" he was thrown onto the cable car along with the other boy, their fingers almost covered with the sand like substance.

"Jojo!!" Anne shouted from the platform, watching as the cable car moved slowly away.

》* 。 • ˚ ˚ ˛ * 。° 。 •˚《

(Y/N) got to his feet, squaring up in front of the other stand user. His head was pounding, still yet to recover from previous injures but he wasn't just going to give up so easily. He dodged the stand, ducking under a fist as he rolled to the other side of the cable car, Jotaro slowly standing back up. He wanted to punch him for ignoring all the signs, but they had bigger problems now, mainly the golden sand eating away at their hands.

"Fuck," he looked from the stand user to the window, they couldn't fight in such close quarters, "Sorry about this (Y/N)."

He wasn't sorry though as he wrapped his arms around the boy, launching them out of window, narrowly avoiding another attack. Star Platinum reached for the nearby ledge, letting Jotaro grab onto it with one hand, the other still holding onto (Y/N). Dangling off the building, he gritted his teeth, hauling the (H/C) up to Star, who pulled him up and onto the ledge followed by black haired male using all his strength to push himself over.

"This is bad," he said, his friend nodded solemnly in agreement still not fully able to use his voice.

"Do you really think you can get away? Clean your ears and listen to what I'm about to tell you! My stand yellow temperance has no weaknesses!! I've already won! I don't even have to chase you anymore! You piece of garbage!"

Jotaro pulled out his lighter, holding the flame close to his sand covered finger, "It's going to hurt, but at least it'll get rid of you."

The flame lapped at his pinkie, the sand writhing and wrapping around his finger, but it only made it worse.

"What?! This son of a bitch! Heat doesn't work and it's spreading. Now what do I do?!" he then spotted a kid in one of the cable cars, holding a popsicle and looking out one of the windows.

Before (Y/N) could stop him, he had jumped back off the ledge, using Star Platinum to land safely on the side of the car, leaning against the window. He looked from Jotaro and back to the station, he could just go back and find Anne, get back up from Avdol and Joseph or he could just follow after.

He sighed, summoning Ace of Gold, getting his stand to grip the wire, using it as a sort of a zipline to reach the roof of the cable car, ducking his head through the window to watch his friend awkwardly walk down the middle and towards the boy.

"How did you get on?" an older woman said, looking confused around the car.

"Don't mind me.. Hey kid, let me borrow that popsicle."

"Hey! Why did you take that from him?"

"Is he your kid?"

"No, but..." the woman said.

"Be a good kid and just enjoy the view. I'm sorry I'll get you a new one when we get off," he turned and help the popsicle to the sand, "If heat won't work... Damn it! It's hardened and has grown thorns now! It's enveloping my hand!

(Y/N) frowned, watching as the sand coated almost his entire hand, he swung down into the car, landing harshly on his feet.

"Hey you!! Whether it's heat or cold, it won't work!" the woman laughed haughtily, "I've already told you! My stand has no weaknesses!!"

"Hrm wuh?" a man tiredly awoke to his son shaking him.

"Dad! The dog! The dog! Three strangers are on the car..." he pointed shakily to where the dogs small body was slowly dissolving into the woman's leg.

"You piece of trash!! Ha Ha HA!!" the dog yelped, it's flesh slowly melting off.

"Damn it!! You bastard! You've followed me to this car now, huh?"

"My..my dog!!" the man tried to pull the dog back by it's leash.

"Be careful! Don't pull just let go!"

The dog's head ripped away from its body with a sickening sound of decaying flesh, head bouncing along the floor. (Y/N) tried not to throw up as it rolled to his feet, blood pouring from the broken neck.

"Now Jotaro.. I'm going to take your life!!" sand swirled around his head, a wide smile breaking out on his face.

"Ora!!!"

"Y-your fast! But... you just don't listen, do you?! I already told you I have no weaknesses!! My stand is the perfect defence and offense! A wall of armour that absorbs impact, and damages you in the process! It doesn't matter how fast or how strong you are, you're no match for my stand 'Yellow Temperance'! You can't defeat me, all you can do is chop off your hand and run away!" his stand wrapped around the car, hanging of their limbs eating away at their flesh, "DO YOU UNDERSTAND?! There's nothing you can do now! You can't get of it! You're slowly going to be consumed, I'll devour you completely."

(Y/N) fell to his knees, skin burning, his previous cuts and wounds aggravated by the festering sand. Somehow Jotaro was still standing, sharing a knowing glance with him.

"How troublesome... You have no discernible weakness.. in fact, you may be the most powerful enemy I've faced so far.. The Kujo family, no the Joestar family possesses this traditional technique! It is my final strategy!!"

"Is that so...?"

"That is," Star swiped through the the pillars of sand, "RUN AWAY!!!"

"What's this?! I was just starting to have fun, you asshole! You can't get rid of my stand so you're just going to run away?!"

The bottom of the cable car fell away, Star taking a hold of the man mid-air and pulling him down into the water below. Fuck!, (Y/N) thought, not this again. He looked over the ragged hole and watch them fall, sighing as he dove in after them.

"When I said I was running, I meant into the water!!! You deactivated your stand so you could breathe, I don't care how powerful your stand is, once the user dies the stand dies," his stand gripped onto the mans shoulder, "Do you understand? You've had your fun... I'm not a very forgiving person..."

"Ora!!!" Jotaro punched him in the face, knocking him square in the jaw, then using his elbow to sending flying back into the water.

"Please.. Please! Please stop! I can't fight anymore! Stop hitting me I really can't fight!!" (Y/N) took this as his chance to bring his foot down on this chest, "My nose is broken, I lost some teeth.. my chin is going to need stiches. Please let me go to the hospital... I'll stay there for a few months. I joined DIO because he offered me lots of money, but it's not worth following you around anymore!"

Rage flowed through (Y/N), he couldn't believe this man was grovelling at Jotaro's feet like the useless waste of space he was. He kicked him again, in the ribs this time, he wasn't going to get away without some sort of punishment. However, before he go in for another hit, he was pulled back suddenly.

"Then, you can tell me...about the other stand users coming after us!"

"I'd never tell you something like that! Even I have pride, you can kill me, but I'll never sell out my comrades," all that (Y/N) heard was 'you can kill me' as he struggled to escape Star's grip.

"You're a good man. Wait! Wait! I just remembered something! There are 4 stand users currently after you! They posses 'Death', 'Emperor', 'Hanged Man' and 'Empress'! Then what are their abilities?"

"This time I really don't know! Stand users never reveal their abilities! Even though we may be allied, to reveal your ability is to reveal your weakness!! B-But there is a prophet who told DIO everything he knows about stands, one of the people coming after you is her son! His name is J. Geil, the man with two right hands! His stand is represented by the card, the 'Hanged Man'! He's the one who killed the sister of one of your allies, I've heard rumours about his ability.. Mirrors, he uses mirrors. I've never seen him use it myself, but I'm fairly certain that's what it is. If Polnareff takes him on, he won't win. He'll die for sure.

He pulled himself out of the water, "Have you realised yet? Jotaro, (Y/N).. Luck still seems to be on my side. Do you see those lobsters around that hole? Take a good look."

The hole seemed normal to (Y/N), but then he noticed the small patch of gold surrounding the edge as a screw fell loose. He had been so distracted by his anger that he didn't notice the stream of golden sand slowly making its way through the porthole and out of the hole on the side of the wall. He was suddenly tugged by Star as the sand came out and swallowed up Jotaro, he had be narrowly missed.

"Damn it!!"

"Ha Ha Ha, that small water hole.. Is connected to the manhole underneath me! I'll grab you," Jotaro was pulled flat again the concrete wall, "So you can't move!! Now you can't attack me anymore! And if your little friend tries anything, I'll make sure your death is as painful as possible. You can't do anything with the information I just gave you! Jotaro Kujo.. I'm lucky to have found a hole to drag you into. I am going to consume these lobsters... AND THEN SLOWLY CRUSH YOU WITH MY NEW MASS!!"

This guy talks way to much, he thought standing unsure of what to do in the water. He couldn't attack but he couldn't just stand there doing nothing either.

"If I kill you, DIO promised to give me 100 million dollars!! Can you believe it?! I only have to fight for a few minutes and I can earn that much cash! Like lasting in the ring like Mike Tyson! Am I not lucky?! You worthless piece of shit!"

"Give me a break... You have no idea what's going on, do you? You haven't realised it yet? Your luck ends here. You would have been lucky to walk away with just a broken nose and bruised ribs. YOUR LUCK ENDS HERE!!!" 

"His fist is blocking the hole.. wait! The water pressure," he was knocked off the manhole and straight back into the water where the two were waiting, "It was a joke! I was only joking, Mister Jotaro! Get it? I'm just joking! It's just a stupid joke! You gotta believe me! You can take a joke right?

He was met with two very unpleased faces, "And of course, the lovely (Y/N), you wouldn't hit me again, your not the kind of person to hit someone when their down. I'm already heavily injured, my nose is broken, and my chin needs stitches, ha ha ah..."

"I have nothing more to say to you... You're pathetic.." he shook his head as the shorter boy went and sat on the side of the man made lake.

"ORA!!"

》* 。 • ˚ ˚ ˛ * 。° 。 •˚《

Bonus <3

Kakyoin stared at the three in front of him, each equally as beat up as the next making him wonder what had happened when he had gone to find something to eat. Joseph sighed, still annoyed that (Y/N) had run off mid having his bandages changed by Avdol.

"I look away for one sec-" he stopped himself, pinching the bridge of his nose, "The four of you are sharing a room tonight, a significant downgrade from the original one so we can pay for damages to the hotel room that destroyed. I will not hear a peep out of you until tomorrow and if another stand user attacks, you'll just have to deal with it yourself but seeing as some of you can barely stand up, it's best you stay together."

"But Mister Jo-

"No Kakyoin, you are not exempt from this, I expect you to keep them in check," he turned and pointed towards (Y/N), "And you better not go re-opening any wounds, I want no complaints of blood on the bedsheets."

He rolled his eyes as Jotaro grabbed the key to their new hotel room, it was on one of the bottom floor, near to the back of a long corridor. They walked in silence and watched in annoyance as the door opened to a significantly smaller room. And much to their dismay... there was only one bed.

"I bagsy the bed!" the shortest boy croaked out, throwing himself on it, instantly regretting it as his wounds burned.

"There room for at least two people (Y/N)," Kakyoin shoved him along, lying down and closing his eyes.

"Yep! You're not getting away with it this time," Polnareff picked the boy up and moved him to the middle of the bed, sitting down besides him.

"Give me a break," he sat down at the edge of the bed, "Who's gonna be the bigger person and sleep on the floor?"

This was met by silence, he turned around, seeing the three guys all lying down completely asleep. He looked at their peaceful faces and sighed, he was pretty damn tired to. He carefully climbed over Kakyoin, readjusting his arms as he lay down beside him and (Y/N), the pink haired boy wrapping his arms around Jotaro in a sleepy manor, snuggling into his back. He smiled to himself slightly, reaching out the the boy in front of him and pulling him to his chest, he fit perfectly as he rested his chin on his head. 

"No, don't steal him," Polnareff whispered, eyes still closed as he shuffled over, his legs tangling with (Y/N)'s, "So warm Mon Cheri."

(Y/N) woke up confused, he was sure he didn't go to sleep like this, his limbs extended in a starfish position taking up the whole bed, the other boys either standing or clinging onto the bed for dear life.

"Whoops," well at least his voice had come back.

》* 。 • ˚ ˚ ˛ * 。° 。 •˚《

a/n the last part is a v gay bit of self indulgent content so ur welcome <3 you can take it as canon or not, it's up to you but to me it defo happened

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

178K 6.4K 52
You (Y/n) find yourself in a dangerous situation when your wish to be in the JoJo Universe comes true. You realize it was a bad idea and you're scare...
61.3K 2.5K 59
"𝚌𝚊𝚞𝚐𝚑𝚝 𝚒𝚗 𝚊 𝚕𝚊𝚗𝚍𝚜𝚕𝚒𝚍𝚎" ╔═══*.·:·.☽✧ ✦ ✧☾.·:·.*═══╗ ...
522K 17.9K 24
You always tried your best to exist as you always had. Completely unnoticed. You went to school, went home, and hung out with friends on the weekend...
137K 5.4K 43
Y/n was close friends with Josuke Higashikata in the town of Morioh. Without having a stand she was left defenseless against the world. But when Jota...