Behind the Mask (Female Jason...

By GamingMaster64

It's back! IT'S BACK!!! (Updated the cover because Wattpad took down the last one...after TWO YEARS if it bei... More

Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15 (Lemon)
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21

Chapter 22

2.2K 59 12
By GamingMaster64

It had been a few years after the FBI's investigation on Camp Crystal Lake. The bodies Jaylene had killed were placed in front of Pamela's shrine. Jaylene hadn't been the same, as well. She always kept a monotone expression, and barely said anything, even when there were people in her camp.

She found out, later, that Natelie's father was one that she killed, so she decided to pay her a visit.

Well, more like watching her lively drown in a large collection of cement. Jaylene just simply kept her monotone gaze on Natelie, seeing her writhe and try to remain afloat. She begged for Jaylene's help, but Jaylene kept her gaze on her before Natelie sunk into the cement.

With her little chore done, she then needed to take care of something else, the baby in her womb.

But the plan was simple......force a doctor into having the baby delivered, then have the baby taken to (F/N)'s family to be taken care off.

Ann wasn't told about what happened to (F/N), and neither was (F/N)'s parents. They were worried and looked for many possible to figure out where their son was.

Then one day, on any normal day in Camp Crystal Lake, a group of teenagers were running away from Jaylene. They quickly hopped into a car. The driver frantically trying to stick the key in the ignition and start it up. He was rushed to start the car, but the shouting was completely stopped when they felt the car jolt forward from something hitting the back. They all stopped shouting and looked to the source, seeing Jaylene grabbing the back of the car and lifting it up.

Then, they all got back to shouting, some of them about to hop out of the car, only for Jaylene to quickly spin around, tossing the people off to the walls of the car, and throw the vehicle towards the lake.

The car, however, didn't land in the water. It, however, landed on the shore of the lake. The roof of the car landed on the ground, which meant the car was upside-down.

The people inside were slowly getting their bearing straight as their heads were bleeding from the impact. They groaned as they looked towards each other. Then, as they were about to start trying to leave the car, the driver caught a glimpse of Jaylene approaching the car, but with a large tree behind. He could see her through the reflection of the rearview mirror.

And that was all he saw before she took the tree and slammed it down on the car, squishing it flat and killing everyone inside.

With that done, she let out a small sigh as she walked up to the car, grabbing her mask and moving it out of the way.

"That was a good work-out." She said as she looked towards the flattened people in the car, feeling no real joy out of her work. But, outside of her field of view, something in the water began to slowly poke itself out of the water, with a small wave forming.

As Jaylene was starting to take the log off of the car, a familiar voice was heard.

"Well, if this was what I was going to see, I would've expected you to lay out a big, red blood path." Someone said, out of Jaylene's sight. Jaylene jumped at the sound of the voice and quickly looked to the source, seeing (F/N) standing there before her, all soaking wet and stinking. She gasped softly as her eyes widened at him. (F/N) grinned as he placed his hands on his hips. "You seem different." He said.

Jaylene didn't respond, she slowly started to approach him, starting from a walk and later turning it into a run. And when she approached him, she lunged at him in a tight hug. (F/N) chuckled, seeing as how he expected it, and hugged her back. She buried her head in his chest as she held him tighter and tighter.

"H-How?" Jaylene asked as she backed away and looked at him. "How are you alive?" She asked.

"The same way you were brought back." A voice rang, through both of their ears. (F/N) jumped at the sound and looked around, trying to find the source while Jaylene looked off in the distance.

"Wait, you brought him back to life?" Jaylene asked.

"Of course I did." Pamela replied. "He seemed to be the one person who could make you happy. And that's what a mother should give to her child." She said. Jaylene smiled at what she said as she let up on her hug.

"Oh, mom." Jaylene said as she felt happy.

"And because you're starting to fall behind on your killing ideas." Pamela added on.

"Hey!" Jaylene shouted, while (F/N) was still confused.

"Now, (F/N), was it?" Pamela asked. (F/N) jumped at the name and kept looking around.

"U-Uh, yes ma'am?" (F/N) replied.

"You have a responsibility to fulfill, with my daughter, so I expect your full support." She said. "Do you understand?" She asked. (F/N) slightly blinked a few times before he nodded.

"Yes, ma'am!" (F/N) said before he leaned towards Jaylene. "I think I'm starting to go crazy." He whispered. Jaylene sighed in response and looked down.

"That's just my mother." Jaylene replied as she face-palmed. "Don't pay any attention to her." She said before she looked at him in the eyes.

"I'm happy that you're alive." She said. (F/N) jumped and looked back at her, returning the smile.

"Of course you are." (F/N) said as he reached up and held her cheek.

"I love you." She said, blushing softly.

"I love you, too." (F/N) replied before they both leaned close and softly kissed each other.

After a few seconds, the two of them backed away from each other, as (F/N) quickly remembered something that he had learned before he died.

"Oh! What about our son!?" He asked. Jaylene softly smiled.

"Well, after he was born, I left him in the care of your parents." (F/N) calmed down after hearing that, placing his hand on his chest. "Are you wanting to go and meet him?" He looked back up at her with a slightly surprised look on his face.

"We can?" He asked. Jaylene nodded her head in response. (F/N) shuddered a bit and gulped nervously. But sooner or later, he'll have to meet him. He nodded. "Let's go."

The trip back was nostalgic for (F/N), remembering how he would tail on the back of a truck, Back to the Future style, and head to and from the camp and his home. It wasn't until he got to his house that he started to get really nervous. He gulped again.

"I-I dunno if I can do this," he stated. "I-Is my parents still alive? Is Ann alive, too!?" Jaylene simply pushed him to the door and knocked on it for him.

"It'll be okay, I promise," she assured. (F/N) was working up quite the sweat, before turning towards the door. He could hear footsteps approaching, and then open up.

On the other side was, no doubt, his mother. Though older, and some gray hairs forming within the strands.

"Hello?" She greeted, before looking at the boy standing in front of her. She gasped in surprise. She was speechless. It was as if she was looking at a picture of her son before he left. She knelt down and held his face. "(F-(F/N)?" She asked. "I-Is this the twin you, or is this..." She dared not finish it, fearing that her expectations would be dashed. (F/N) chuckled and held her hands.

"It's me, Mom," (F/N) answered, though that didn't help her. "Camp Crystal Lake. The quiet kid. Got my arm lodged in my shoulder." Tears instantly streamed down his mother's face. The thoughts coming back to her mind. She quickly pulled him into a tight embrace, crying into his shoulders, repeatedly saying "it's really you" over and over. She backed away and looked him in the eyes, assuring her belief before she stood up and quickly wiped away her tears.

"Y-You never told me you got a girl pregnant!" She said, putting on a face as to show that she's okay. Trying to be the mother he knew. "I did not raise my son to just leave his child on his parent's front doorstep!" (F/N) nervously chuckled.

"I'm sorry."

"Sorry's not gonna cut it, young man!" She replied, before her face softened. She hugged him again. "I'm so glad you're home."

"So am I," (F/N) replied. "So, where's my son?"

"He's got your room. You can go and see him." (F/N) nodded his head and started to walk inside. Though it was his home, things were really different. Upgraded TV, a couple of extra game consoles, and some baby toys and such. But the layout was the same and he knew the way up.

Along the way, he spotted his dad walk out from the kitchen, looking towards the newspaper before he spotted someone familiar. He stood frozen, wide-eyed, like his wife, before said wife approached him and placed her hands on his shoulder.

"I'll explain later," (F/N)'s mom whispered, before she looked at (F/N) and motioned him to keep going. (F/N) and Jaylene continued up the stairs and to his room. And right before (F/N) could enter, he spotted one more person.

It was Ann. More grown up than the little girl he remembered. She stood, shy and nervous, at the person standing in front of her brother's/nephew's room. (F/N) just chuckled.

"Hey, Ann," he said. "Good to see you." His heart skipped a beat when he saw her, tears of his own going down his eyes. The little sister who became friends with Jaylene, who was really kind to him, and very loving was all grown up. Ann didn't say anything in return. Instead, she just ran up to him and pulled him into a tight hug. Tears of her own streamed down her face and she buried her face in his chest, sobbing. Her brother was home. (F/N) returned the hug, holding her close before backing away. "There's so much I wanna know from you," (F/N) began, "but first, I gotta check on your nephew." He cupped her cheek and rubbed a tear from her face, before turning and walking into his room.

Sure enough, his room was completely different. A baby's cradle, hanging knickknacks for the baby to be distracted by, a baby monitor and a rocking chair. (F/N) approached the side and looked in. It was his son, sleeping in the cradle peacefully.

Jaylene was the one to approach and softly pick him up. A deadly serial killer who drew blood most of her life and had completely superhuman strength, was gently lifting her child and holding him close.

"What's his name?" (F/N) asked.

"I named him Jason," Jaylene replied. "It...seemed to fit." (F/N) reached forward and softly patted Jason's head with his finger. Jaylene looked up at him, watching his eyes just linger on his son. "Do you want to hold him?" (F/N) looked back up at her, but he smiled and nodded his head.

Carefully, she handed Jason over, giving him advice on how to hold him, before he held him. He slowly rocked side-to-side, keeping an eye on him, before he eventually sat down. The two just stared at their son, keeping an eye on him, before a realization came to (F/N).

"I guess this means we're married now, huh?" He asked.

"Wh-What!?"

"I mean," (F/N) began, "we've been together for a long time and we have a kid together. Isn't that a good enough sign for the two of us to be married?" Jaylene thought about it for a moment. She had no words to say in response, only for her face to smile and kneeling down next to him.

"Okay...let's get married!"

And then they lived happily ever after....

!!!THE END!!!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4.5K 145 21
Eight friends decide to take a trip over the summer before they go off to college. What better trip to take than to visit Camp Crystal Lake. They mee...
393 26 21
My name is Gwen. I'm 25 just out of college as a Designer. Everything was going perfect until my boyfriend and his friends decided to go on a trip...
54.2K 1.2K 21
So, a Jimmy x Reader huh? pretty rare am I right? (not really) THIS BOOK IS DONE! :P and I hope you like it! This is a female reader (sorry bois :'D...
266K 6.5K 29
Your parents decided that you should to go to Camp Crystal Lake for 2 weeks, not knowing the dangers that might occur and the people you might come a...