Wolfclanland ---Pink---

By --JMT--

The story of Link and Max In a world divided by dominants and submissives one wolf is torn in between. Link... More

Chapter 1 - Link
Chapter 2 - Max
Chapter 3 - Link
Chapter 4 - Max
Chapter 5 - Link
Chapter 6 - Max
Chapter 7 - Link
Chapter 8 - Max
Chapter 9 - Link
Chapter 10 - Max
Chapter 11 - Link
Chapter 12 - Max
Chapter 13 - Link
Chapter 14 - Max
Chapter 15 - Link
Chapter 16 - Max
Chapter 17 - Link
Chapter 18 - Max
Chapter 19 - Link
Chapter 20 - Max
Chapter 21 - Link
Chapter 22 - Max
Chapter 23 - Link
Chapter 24 - Max
Chapter 25 - Link
Chapter 26 - Max
Chapter 27 - Link
Chapter 28 - Max
Chapter 29 - Link
Chapter 30 - Max
Chapter 31 - Link
Chapter 32 - Max
Chapter 33 - Link
Chapter 34 - Max
Chapter 35 - Link
Chapter 36 - Max
Chapter 37 - Link
Chapter 39 - Link
Chapter 40 - Max
Chapter 41 - Link
Chapter 42 - Max
Chapter 43 - Link
Chapter 44 - Max
Chapter 45 - Link
Chapter 46 - Max
Chapter 47 - Link
Chapter 48 - Link
Chapter 49 - Max
Chapter 50 - Link
Chapter 51 - Max
Chapter 52 - Link
Chapter 53 - Max
Chapter 54 - Link
Chapter 55 - Max
Chapter 56 - Link
Chapter 57 - Max
Chapter 58 - Link
Chapter 59 - Max
Epilog

Chapter 38 - Max

4.4K 209 26
By --JMT--

POV - Max

            Emptying the last sip of coffee I stand up from my office chair and walk downstairs for the nth time today. I wonder if I should mind link my mate but didn’t want to seem to needy, and he was now a days very preoccupied with work.

            I think he feels he needs to catch up on the work he missed when he was feeling ill, but that just seems wrong to me and I know he still isn’t feeling all that well. He keeps his mouth shut about it for some reason, maybe he doesn’t want to worry me. But we are suppose to be partners and he needs to start telling me things and he better to it quick before my mind starts to making things up.

            Link told me he is growing again, but my mind is finding it quite odd, and if I didn’t know any better I say his looking more and more pregnant. And I know that’s my mind making shit up, but I know for a fact that the only thing growing on Link is his belly. I'm so confused right now and my brain feels like it about to explode.

            Rubbing at my temple I grab the coffee pot and start filling up my cup again.

            Not many wolves are still hanging around the kitchen this time of the day, but they all sound a bit to loud for my over functioned head these days which seems to be in an constant buzz.

            “Max, congrats!” Nikki says bumping me in the shoulder. She just entered through the doorway, Sam tailing behind her.

            She nods at my mating mark grinning happily towards me. Sam on the other hand shakes his head looking annoyed. What was his problem?

            I’ve been strolling around in just a pair of pants all morning because, firstly I rarely didn’t get cold and second I wanted every one to see my lovely mating mark Link gave me. And I thought everyone would be pleased, but I’ve been receiving some weird vibe from most wolves noticing it.

            “Thank you Nikki” I grin back at her trying to let nothing ruin what is suppose to be a joyous day for me and Link.

            I think I hear Sam snorting, and I try to contain my heated aura gliding through my veins. Taking my cup of coffee I walk on by Nikki. Plastering on a big grin I stop right in front of Sam and watch him swallow down fear. “Toilets dirty, go and clean them” I command not taking my eyes of him.

            “What?” he almost squeaks “That’s not my job” he mumbles out.

            “It is today” I say taking a sip of the coffee. “The showers to! Tell me when you are done so I can inspect them.” I practically growled out. Making him bow down and submit to me in an instant.

            Good, that will teach him!

            Walking out the kitchen door I can hear several wolves catching their breath.

            I think I know why they are so dismissive of me and Link. Its because we are both dominant wolves and its impossible for us to produce an heir together. This must also be the reason for my absurd thinking Link is pregnant, my mind wants this to work so its twisting the truth.

            But there is no reason for this not to work, we can be mates without having children. Yes I know I’m the soon to be alpha, the next in line and are suppose to be giving the pack an heir to lead after me. But the pack takes care of their own, and when a alpha cant for some reason procreate, an alpha will be born from an non alpha parents. I’ve heard its been done before and I see no problem in giving the alpha title away to someone in the pack.

            Yes I’ve always wanted children, but now I think its maybe just what my parents whished for me, and I think that’s why I’ve always picked women before, because its easier to get a women pregnant than it is a man. Come to think about it I don’t think I really knew what I wanted, not before Link.

            I could live without children If I was with Link, but could he? Would he be happy?

            I had a feeling I knew the answer to that, and it lay heavily in my stomach, I knew he be a great dad. Kind and patience, caring and loving a little strict but gentle.

            Just perfect, I sigh taking a sip of my cup sitting down again in my chair.

            Dragging up the laptop screen again I open up an empty worksheet and start filling it out when I hear a familiar set of feet entering into the bedroom.

            I smile and twist my head to hear him better. And I can soon hear the shower running in the bathroom.

            Grinning a bit I continue with the worksheet for about half an hour until he emerges from the bedroom in a boxer and a tight t-shirt. And I find him in a tight t-shirt so unbelievable cute it almost hurts.

            Without a word he crawls on to my lap, his head tucked into the crock of my neck and I hear him sighing contently settling in for a nap.

            I loved it when he used me for nap time. And I know it wasn’t normal for a wolf to sleep as much as Link did these days, like his body was running on overtime or working for two like my messed up brain keeps telling me.

            We should go to the doctors and have him tested, maybe the flue he had several months ago still was in his system. Or maybe he was submissive and pregnant. Stop it stupid brain! If he was submissive he would have a pink pin, not a black one. And then I suddenly realize I’ve never seen his pin, he got it a week ago and he never shoved it to me. Could it be pink? He would have told me if it were right?

            Looking down at him I let my hand wander over his little belly.

            “Is your pin pink?” I whispered gently to my mate and hear him softly snore into my neck.

            Sighing I kissed his temple just as a familiar ringing comes through the computer. In a haste I answered it, not wanting the ringing to wake up my mate.

            Turning the computer slightly to the right I aim the camera away from Link and turn the sound down a bit.

            Ricky's head popped up on the screen and he smiled nodding his head in greetings, before his eyes almost popped out of his head and his grin widened, clapping his hands and howling at the screen.

            “Congrats man! Why didn’t you tell me you were seeing someone!” he yelled at the screen and I felt relieved I toned down the volume "I feel so betrayed you wouldn’t tell me, I find out after seeing you mating bite in a video call! I deserve details you sneaky wolf, give me juicy details now!” he chuckled out trying to command me in alpha voice but is failing miserably.

              Now this was what I had expected the whole house to be in, a state of joy, and I soaked it all in grinning proudly back at Ricky, my second cousin.“I’m not telling you shit”

            Ricky laughed and clapped his hands together before his head inched closer to the screen “did you grow an extra arm or is there someone next to you, come on show me your mate you giant wolf!”

            Well that was not going to happen. “His sleeping” I smiled shaking my head.

            “Oh” Ricky’s eyes shot up grinning mischeviously “sleeping in the middle of the day, we all know what that means!”

            “What?” I tensed up

            Ricky laughed “What do they say again” he questioned scratching his head ”man in office wolf in bed!” 

            “Shut up, dont be a prick Ricky” I chuckled

            “I’m only playing you Max! Seriously im happy for you, bring him to the wedding, we want to meet him!”

            “Naa” I shock my head, but the thought had crossed my mind. The thought off being away from him three days did not sitt well with me. What if he got hurt, or needed me.

            “Yes! Please bring him with you. I'll even give you the cabin up at the lake to be at, you can hump eachothers legs as much as you want without annyone disturbing!”

            “What?” I barked at him, who had he been talking to.

            “Relax its just a saying” he smiled

            Tempting. Link has been talking about the wedding a lot, maybe he wants me to invite him with? Looking down at my mate he stills sleeps happily in my arms. I keep rubbing at his belly and the t-shirt slides up a bit. He needs me close now.

            “Maybe” I say.

            We end up talking a while longer, mainly about the wedding. Ricky tries unsuccessfully to wheel out more information about my mate, but I don’t tell him anything. I feel like I cant, like I’m trapped, and that makes me sad. I want to tell everyone about Link about him and I together, but the house reaction to my mating bite has me questioning everything.

            Closing the laptop I stare absently into the room.

            I’m feeling a bit lighter after talking to Ricky, but at the same time not. Weird feeling to have.

            Sighing I look down at my mate again, who has turned and lays with his back up against me. His arm bent back over my neck absently drawing small circles over my short hair in my neck.

            Wrapping my hands around him I stick my nose in his hair and smell him in again. He smells so divine, like an exotic animal, wild and juicy. My pants feeling a bit restraint as my dick is starting to harden.

            Stifling a moan I rub my hands over his stomach and up to his nipples. They are slightly swollen and stick out beneath the t-shirt begging me to touch them again.

            My hard bonner needing friction and I grab his hips pushing him down onto it. Sucking in air though clenched teeth I feel venom in the back of my throat. Swallowing down stick my face into his neck, licking a trail over his biting mark, my mark.

            I feel him rub up against me, his eyes still closed, but his mouth wide open, panting for more. He wants me, just as much as I want him and my wolf purred in delight.

            Sticking out my tongue again I went all in licking up his mating bite until it had a deep red color. My mate a half moaning half panting mess on top of me. And there was this tight t-shirt between us. Growling I yanked it apart, ripping it up the front. Exposing more of his naked skin.

            He squealed a bit, but calmed down after a few kisses to his neck.

            “Get yourself ready for me” I calmly whisper to his ear. And he wasted no time dragging of his boxer and the half shredded t-shirt. Spitting on his fingers and I was about to suggest the lube bottle in the drawer before he spread out his legs and rammed two fingers inside himself in an instant.

            He was still on top of my lap, but all I could se was two fingers disappearing underneath him. I was about to suggest another angel so I could have a better view, but the man worked fast and was soon pumping four digits inside him panting for more.

            I didn’t think he was ready but my swelling dick was willing to give him an award for his hard effort.

            Grabbing a hold of him I placed him on his knees on top of my office desk. Opening up my pants I grabbed a hold off my dick and pulled it out of its tight confinement. Precum glistening the tip, but I needed lube if I was not going to hurt my mate.

            Pulling out the drawer I grabbed the lube and poured a hefty amount over my dick, letting it drip down my balls, giving the hard cock a couple of strokes making sure its all covered in lubricant before I hastily stick it into my mates hole.

            I probably should have tested him out, making sure he was wide enough for me, but my horny wolf had taken over. On a mission to please his mate.

            Pushing him down I grabbed a hold of his butt cheeks widening his hole just enough for me to slowly enter him.

            He was tight and I breathed heavily through my nose, trying to subdue my hard limb form plunging forward. Link was moaning and never told me to stop so I pushed my through the tight rim, all the way down to my base, before stopping for a breather.

            Link whined and started moving on his own, showing his ass back and fourth over my cock. The sight breathtaking as I watch his perfectly round bum swallow me up.

            He slowly lifted himself up, molding himself up against my own body.

            And I moaned into his neck, licking behind his ear and watch his nipples harden as goosebumps spread over them.

            I couldn’t keep my hands of him as they roamed his body, pinching a nipple here and there, gliding over his stomach and over his thigh before slowly cupping his balls.

            His dick lay glued to his stomach right next to my hand and I teasingly rubbed up against him. He squirmed in my arms and I had to hold him down whit my other hand on his hip. Gliding my dick inn and out off his wet hole was almost to much and I moaned into his temple.

            Turning his head his lips soon found mine as his arms reached out over his head and held me in place, needing my lips, linking us together.

            Playing with his tongue and lips my venom came creeping in more and more and I kept swallowing it down. He moaned into me and I felt his wet precum dripping over my arm. Soon he was ready for me.

            But our heated moment came to an abrupt stop as a another wolf burst through the door.

            Time stopped as I turned to face the intruder.

            I was meet with Sam's shocked expression, as anger end rage poured of me in waves. Another dominant male dared abrupt me and my mate mating! Growling I sent the wolf down in a haste, walls almost shaking by the immense aura in the room.

            Protecting my mate went above any other pack rules and I shoved Link down behind the desk quickly. But knew it was too late, the other dominant had seen my mate, seen to much of my mate to my liking.

            Huffing and growling I went around the desk, the need to pull my claws through his back and rip him apart sizzled though me. But as I rounded the corner a hand stopped me.

            Links outstretched arm was hooked around my ankle, his naked body still on the floor where I left him, small whimpers followed. And I turned back to my mate, realizing him half wolf I slowly shift back so I can carry him in my arms without hurting him.

            “Leave” I growl over my shoulder at Sam and hope he went as far as the enemies boarder, I didn’t care that he was the delta, he was nothing to me now.

            I carried my mate to my bed and gently laid him down covering him up with my own body. Kissing him hard I spread his legs needing to fill him up with my seed.

            Pushing into him I feel him squirmed a bit under me “sorry” I say through gritted teeth, my canines gliding out.

            “Its m'kay, your just a bit heavy” he pants out.

            “Oh” I say lifting myself up a bit “did I hurt the b...” swallowing down venom I shake my fogy head “- are you okay?”

            He nods and tries to push me back down, but I don’t want to crush him or the baby.

            My body is shaking, buzzing with alpha aura, luckily it didn’t effect my mate the way it did other wolves. Everybody has probably fled the house by now.

            “I need to cum inside you” I blurt out “I need to bite you and you need to bite me!”

            He nodded spreading his legs wider for me. Good boy.

            It was rough and hard, as I fucked him raw with need until we both sank our teeth into each other and I finally could pump my sperm into his hole. 

            Breathing like a wild beast trying to get my aura in control again my eyes and hands doing a quick scan of my mates body, checking for any injuries. But he was fine, unharmed, his eyes slowly closing up.

            “Link!” I growled at him and he moaned beneath me

            “Link!, where is your pin!” I tried again and tried shaking him a bit.

            He made a face before mumbling out “bed” and “table”

            I was going to ask him again when I hear him began to softly snore, and I didn’t want to wake him up again.

            Dragging my boxer over my dick I left my pants still open and went downstairs to Links old bedroom. He hadn’t been sleeping down here in a couple of weeks and the room didn’t smell as much as him any more.

            He said bed and table, which I figured meant his bedside table and it was the obvious choice. Dragging out the top drawer I shut my eyes quickly, feeling like I was betraying my mate. Shutting the drawer again I hurried out of there. I knew it, now my ridiculous brain needed to stop.

            Links pin was of course black.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

191K 6.7K 15
[NOTICE BEFORE READING] This story is currently being remade. I will not be posting any more chapters in this story but I may post any notices that c...
878K 42.1K 39
(BOOK 1) Drew Lyall knew his life would be full of obstacles. It was the fate he shared with all of the Omegas. Even though he knew the unlikelihood...
1M 55K 40
On his first moon, Aden finds a white werewolf with red markings staring back at him in his reflection. He is definitely a sub but with a little extr...
2M 71.1K 33
Boy x boy x boy werewolf story. The poor omega finally finds his mate, which is a soon to be Alpha of a different pack.