PERSONA

By CharmineLibrary

❝Who knew the same face she's been adoring was the same face she bruised all these years.❞ We all know the st... More

Bookwarming..eh?
PREVIEW
PLAYLIST
Heroes and Villians

CHARACTER PROFILES

34 7 1
By CharmineLibrary

☆*: .THE BOYBAND .:*☆

𝙲𝙰𝙽𝚃𝙰𝙱𝙸𝙻𝙴

An Italian word, means literally "singable" or "songlike". In instrumental music, it is a particular style of playing designed to imitate the human voice.

"THIS BOYBAND HAS GAINED A WIDE RANGE OF POPULARITY OVER THE PAST FOUR YEARS SINCE THEIR DEBUT UNDER THEIR PRODUCER AND LEADER JUNG YOUNG-JAE of Meraki Entertainment (alias and stage name: YUGEN) the boy group has caught the attention and adoration of fans from the variety of genre their music includes. From jazz, RnB, Ballad, pop-rock, and many more! Truth be told, due to their professionalism and excellence in all these fields of music, they've gained a wide and active fanbase. Many of their performances include live singing, and the use of musical instruments ( hence the name CANTABILE ). Leader Yugen recently gave a scoop that they'll soon be visiting their hometown after their WORLD TOUR as they take a hiatus. More information hasn't been released as of now, but we'll be the first to give you the latest update! I'm Robert Sanchez here on the DailyBugle!"

HAN JUNGHYUN

Age: 19

Nationality: South Korean

alias: DOMINO -

a loose cloak, worn with a mask for the upper part of the face at masquerades.

ROLE:
Singer/Guitarist

Extra Info:
Youngest, shows love by teasing the living daylights out of his older bandmates, very boyish, shy when it comes to affection, constantly driven by passion and the will to improve, has the best body build (hehe), the biggest muscle in his body is his heart, likes wearing masks...no one knows why, so his fans endearingly call him DOMINO, he ended up liking it so he made it his official stage name, no one knows his real name except his company and bandmates.

JUNG YOUNG-JAE

Age: 23

Nationality: Japanese-South Korean

alias: YUGEN -

mystery and depth

ROLE:
Producer/Leader/Drummer/Composer

Extra Info:

the one functioning braincell of the group, mature (older brother who is done with all the younger bro's shiz), likes wearing dark clothes (mix of gothic and chic), doesnt talk too much but when he does everyone listens cuz his words are a sprinkle of wisdom to the group's chaotic energy, actions speak louder than words typa guy,
shows love through headpats and free meals.

PARK YEONG-GI

Age: 21

Nationality: Chinese-South Korean

alias: ZYPHYR-

Soft gentle breeze

ROLE: Main singer/Center

Extra Info:

the calm and wholesome type, "Sir, I will bring your daughter home 1 minute earlier than the designated time", smiles can make a baby stop crying, mature also, extremely protective and caring of his members and is kinda the dependable, supportive older brother type, shows love through words and actions, has a sweet gentle nature, main singer, has a melodiously deep soulful voice (fit for RnB, jazz, ballad, etc)

SEUNG-GYU ENGEL

Age: 20

Nationality: German-South Korean

alias: SEIREN-

refined star

ROLE:
Lead singer/Pianist

The pretty boy, has an elegant chic style, seems like he has all the tea, is well accustomed to the modern arts, a drama queen but can be mature, wants to be in the spot light but is selfless at the same time (?) plays the piano. Favorite musical pieces: Carnival of the animals, Reflection, River flows in you, has a delicate but powerful voice, unique and hard to imitate.

KIM CHAE-RIN

Age: 20

Nationality: South Korean

alias: a bit-
Okayyy I'm kidding!
But srsly tho :)

Role: MC

Extra Info:

SUPPORTING CAST

Extra Info:

Survivors of all the main character's shenanigans pls give them a round of applause.

••••

'kay i promise thats
the last of my Introduction
um.. quad.. whatever!
Anyway, just sit back
to enjoy the drama
( ˘▽˘)っ🍿

UPDATE:
July 2 2022

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

368K 22.1K 79
Y/N L/N is an enigma. Winner of the Ascension Project, a secret project designed by the JFU to forge the best forwards in the world. Someone who is...
124K 3.4K 54
Daphne Bridgerton might have been the 1813 debutant diamond, but she wasn't the only miss to stand out that season. Behind her was a close second, he...
1.1M 61.7K 38
It's the 2nd season of " My Heaven's Flower " The most thrilling love triangle story in which Mohammad Abdullah ( Jeon Junghoon's ) daughter Mishel...
167K 6K 92
Ahsoka Velaryon. Unlike her brothers Jacaerys, Lucaerys, and Joffery. Ahsoka was born with stark white hair that was incredibly thick and coarse, eye...