The Oreo, and the Goat (an FN...

By RuvyzvatFanGirl

First published - Oct 2021 Ruv, and Tabi become close friends but because of a specific incident that had hap... More

Part. 1 That one friend.....
Part. 2 One hell of a night!
Part. 3 BOI, WE GATTA RUN
Part. 4 Lost in the woods
Part. 5 Caverns of doom
Part. 6 The cult of goats
Part. 7 Lost in the snow
Part. 8 Little old lady
Part. 9 The loop of hell
Part. 10 A temporary conclusion
Part. 11 A normal day
Part. 12 HUSKY RUV
Part. 13 A Fluffy situation
Part. 14 This is Hell
Part. 15 SHPUNGLE
Part. 17 When it's cold
Part 18 The Intruder
Part 19 The New Guy
Part. 20 The End

Part. 16 Zombies-

23 2 0
By RuvyzvatFanGirl

Ruv - Yesterday didn't happen.

Tabi - Agreed.

That night -

Ruv layed in his bed. Completely out of it, and tired. He noticed Tabi attempting to get up onto the bed. Tabi failed as he was just simply too round, chubby and smol. Ruv, who knew him and his goat were equally tired.....did a very surprising out of character thing.

Tabi bounced one more time, but when this one failed.....he sat there distraught. He suddenly looked up to see Ruv leaning over the edge. He picked up the little goat, and pulled him up onto the bed with him. Tabi, who was completely surprised....began wagging his tail happily that Ruv was accepting him. As Ruv layed back down on his side, Tabi waddled over to him, and snuggled up tightly against his chest. Resting his head in Ruv's neck. Both of them completely exhausted, Ruv had to admit he enjoyed Tabi's company....at least a little bit. Tabi was very warm and felt like one of those extra fluffy pillows. Tabi was a bit put off by Ruv though as he was very cold and clammy, but his skin was also the softest thing he'd ever felt. He was confused, but he was still happy. Their soft breathing throwing each other into a deeper sleep. They could finally rest without any issues......

For the rest of the week at least.......

TIIIMNMMMEEE SKIIIIIIIIP!!!!!!! 🎵

Tabi sat up. It was 3AM. He didn't know quite how he was awoken, but he knew it was for a reason. He kept completely still as he perked his fluffy ears up. He heard slight scratching coming from the outside of the bedroom door. It smelled pretty bad too....but the stench.....seemed to emanate from...... EVERYWHERE-

Thinking he was just having a vivid nightmare, he went underneath the covers, and snuggled back up against Ruv's chest. He attempted to go back to sleep.....but to no avail as there were so many scratching sounds. He bugun to shiver, and whimper under his breath. It caused Ruv to wake up.

Ruv - Ay......what are you doing?

He looked down to see the shivering floofball cower against his chest.

Ruv - Whatever it was, it was just a nightmare. A simple dream.

Tabi - IT'S NO DREAM! LISTEN!

Ruv paused as he noticed the scratching sounds, and sniffed (with his nonexistent nose) at the foul stench.

Ruv got up to look.

Ruv - What in the name of-

Tabi - RUVY NO!

Ruv - CHILL OUT! I'm just checking it out! There's a reasonable explanation for whatever this is!

Ruv stood in front of his bedroom door, and hesitated. Tabi seemed genuinely scared. It just.....gave him a bad feeling. Ruv slowly opened the door.....

Ruv - YAAAAAIIIIIII!!!!!!

SOMETHING RUSHED AT HIM AND HE SLAMMED THE DOOR SHUT FLATTENING HIS BACK AGAINST IT.

Tabi - WHAT THE HELL WAS IT!?!?

Ruv couldn't speak as he was hyperventilating so much along with his heart quite literally beating out of his chest.

Tabi - RUV! WHAT WAS IT!?!?

Ruv - I...I ....I- IT'S SA....SA....SA.....SA.....S......SARV!!!!!!! S... SHE'S......A....A .....A ....A..............Z.....Z....Z...Z-........Z- ZOMBIE!!!!!

Tabi - A REAL ZOMBIE!?!? OH, BOY! LET ME SEE!

Ruv - HELL NO YOU LITTLE DUMBASS! DID YOU JUST FORGET YOUR CAUTION!?!?

Tabi - I was expecting scary monsters! Not awesome zombies!

Ruv - Zombies aren't awesome, man!

Tabi - What- NOW WHO'S BEING THE DUMBASS!?!? WHO SAYS THEY AREN'T COOL?

Ruv - Fictionally, they are........NOT WHEN THEY'RE HERE IN REAL LIFE!

Tabi - 🤓 Technically, this isn't real life. We're made up AU versions of existing mod characters from a rhythm game. This is just a fanfic created by a Ruv obsessed young adult furry girl with no life.

{Dayum, Tabs. Don't gotta lay the bricks like that.....}

Ruv smacked the little marshmallow skull goat upside his head.

Ruv - NO FOURTH WALL BREAKS, BITCH. WE HAVE ZOMBIES TO BE SCARED OF BECAUSE OUR PSYCHOPATH WRITER THINKS IT'S FUNNY WHEN WE'RE CRYING LIKE LITTLE HELPLESS BITCHES.

{True. >:) Ruv gat da facts.}

Tabi - Huh.

Zombie Sarv - AY! CAN Y'ALL GET ON WITH IT SO I CAN GET TO EATING YO PLUMP ASSES?

Ruv - Fine.

Tabi - Ok....so.... she's a zombie......what do we do?.....

Ruv - I don't know, man! I've never been in this situation before!

Tabi - Well, good thing she can't break the door-- down~......

They watched as she busted through it no problem. She stood there grinning. She's an overpowered zombie as she's not only a zombie.......but a DEMON ZOMBIE!

Tabi leaped onto Ruv's shoulder as they screamed.

Sarv - Hello, boys!!!!!! Let me get a taste of that soft tender flesh!!!!! MMMM~ Oreo and strawberry! MY FAVOURITE!!!!!!

She dove at them. Ruv dodged past her, and slid out into the hallway. He gained traction along the newly polished floors, and zoomed just before she got him. He made a mad dash for the backdoor when Selever appeared in their way. Ruv slid to a halt.

Ruv - SEL! OH, GET OUT OF MY WAY, BITCH! COME ON! YOUR MOTHER HAS GONE BAT S---, SO HURRY!

Sel grinned. The foul smell reeked off of him.

Sel - Foolish father and his pathetic little goat. How irritating, and lame y'all are.......BUT I BET YOUR STILL GONNA TASTE GREAT!!!!

Sel shrieked excitedly as he rushed at them.

Ruv - YOU BACKSTABBING LIL MOTHER-

Ruv didn't hesitate to run in the other direction to the front doors.

Ruv - SARV MUST HAVE UNLEASHED SOME KIND OF ZOMBIE SPELL! WE NEED TO FIND SOMEONE THAT CAN HELP US!

Tabi - GOOD PLAN! HURRY!!!!!

They got to the front doors, and Ruv quickly unlocked them. Tabi looked behind them to notice that Sarv and Sel had stopped moving. Just grinning at them. Almost as if......they were confident they weren't going to get away.......

Tabi leaped off of Ruv's shoulders as he stood there hugging Ruv's leg. Ruv slowly opened the door........ Ruv and Tabi just didn't move, blink, speak, or breathe once they saw the horrifying sight outside...... MILLIONS UPON MILLIONS of zombies raided the streets. They suddenly all turned to the two Russians.....and grinned........

The front door was slammed shut and locked tight as the two pressed their weight into it. They shivered, and stared blankly with pure fear as Sarv and Sel slowly advanced towards them in the typical zombie pose.

Sarv - NOWHERE TO GO! Just let us get this over with!

Sel - Yeah! This'll only be....... EXCRUCIATING!!!!!!!!

Ruv stayed against the door rapidly attempting to think of a plan as he was frozen in fear. Tabi leaped up at him and tugged roughly at his shirt collar.

Tabi - I'M TOO CUTE TO BE EATEN! THINK OF SOMETHING, YOU TWIT!

Ruv didn't move, or listen to his pleads. Tabi's impatience grew rapidly. Suddenly, Tabi just straight up ran off. Leaving Ruv to his zombified family.

They inched closer. Very slowly only because.....well.... they're rotting corpses, also because they were enjoying the fear emanating off of the poor Oreo.

Just before they were all up on his ass, Tabi comes out of nowhere with a skillet.

*DONK*
*DONK*

It went as he had hit them each in the head. They fell down like Ragdolls in heaps on the ground.

Tabi leaned against the skillet like a cane as he looked up at Ruv.

Tabi - So. Where's my thanks?

Still in shock, Ruv stared down at his former family.

Ruv - You- YOU.....

Tabi - AY, MAN. Don't try to say I "KILLED YOUR FAMILY" when they were already long dead. They sucked ass anyway.

Ruv was at a loss for words. He was in complete shock as his brain STILL hadn't even begun to comprehend the situation.

Tabi - You alright there, man?

Ruv fell forwards onto his front as he passed out.

Tabi - Wimp.

Ruv slowly opened his eye. Where was he?.....Was he alive?.......Was he dead?.......Had this all been a dream the entire time? Slowly, he moved them immediately flattened against the floor as Tabi jumpscared him.

Tabi - OH MY GOODNESS, YOUR ALIVE! THANK THE CHEESE GODS!

Ruv - Man, I had the strangest dream that there were zombies everywhere and you killed my zombified demon family with a frying pan~

Tabi - Erm....thanks for the recap. Now, we really need to get out of here. Like, REALLY. They're going to bust down the door any second!!!!

Ruv sat up and looked down the hallway. Seeing the door start to give way from the weight of the zombies. Ruv's heart basically sank to his ass as he realized.......it was all real.

Ruv - AH! WHAT ARE WE GOING TO DO-

Tabi - We're gonna go for the back door.

Ruv - ARE YOU NUTS? WE CAN'T GO OUT THERE?

Tabi - *sarcastic* Well, we could always wait for them to get in here and rip us to shreds. If that's what ya wanna do, then that's fine with me I guess.

Tabi layed down on the ground. His legs disappearing into his floof in his lil marshmallow position.

Ruv stood up and picked Tabi up by his ass. Kind of like this.

Tabi - HEY HEY HEEEYYY!!!!! WHADDA YA DOIN!?!?

Ruv - We're going for the back door.

Tabi - Oh, NOW your listening to me.

Ruv continued to not listen to him as he ran for the back door.

Tabi - WE WON'T MAKE IT OUT ALIIVVEEEE!!!!! RUUUUUUVVVVVVVVVVVVV!!!!!!!!!!

Ruv opened the backdoor just as the zombies burst through the front. He ran out into the night with his little pygmy goat clinging to his arm. The outside was clear of the animated corpses for now, so on he went. Far away from the mob.

Tabi - Erm.....Ruv? Where are we even going?

Ruv - How the hell am I supposed to know? I didn't know you had to make travel plans for a zombie apocalypse.

Tabi - Actually, you kind of do......

Ruv - SHUT.

They came to a huge clearing surrounded by a grove of trees.

Ruv - I'm tired...... let's rest here.

Tabi - Are you NUTS? We're out in the open!!!!!!

Ruv - We're safe as long as we're not making any noise.

Tabi - Wow- you don't watch movies, do you?.....

Ruv - Meh. Boring.

Tabi - Boring!?!? Movies are training films!!!! It's crucial for survival if and when the contents of the film happen to occur in our reality!!!!!

Ruv - Well, how happy you must be to have obtained all your "crucial survival information".

Tabi - DON'T QUOTATION A LINE THAT I DIDN'T EVEN SAY!

Ruv - Stop breaking the fourth wall.

Tabi - STOP HAVING AN UGLY ASS FACE!

Ruv - CAN WE JUST SLEEP? PLEASE!?

Tabi - Wait a sec. One of us has to keep watch.

Ruv - Not me.

Tabi - Damn, man. Well, your lucky since I wasn't even going to ask you to anyway. I mean, I wasn't the one that ran all the way here. Besides, I'm not even tired.

Ruv - Quit your ramblings of obvious s---. Just shut up and let me sleep.

Tabi - Fine.

Ruv layed back into the surprisingly soft grass and dozed off. Tabi climbed up into his chubby friend and sat stop of Ruv's stomach. He settled down like a cat and begun staring off into the deep dark grove that surrounded the clearing. Dead silent. Tabi noticed that no sign of life was in the forest. Not a cricket, frog, cicada, coyote and not even a breeze blowing through the leaves was present. It was just.......nothing.

(Fun fact that nobody cares about - nature will be silent when danger is near.)

Creeped out, he still kept watch. Anything to keep his dear friend safe......even if your only friend's an asshole......

The snap of a twig in the distance sent shivers down Tabi's fur. He stared intently in the direction it had come from. He saw the silhouette of someone.....or..... SOMETHING!?!?!? He heard it growl. It didn't seem to have spotted them. He backed up towards Ruv's face, trying not to make any noise. Unfortunately, as his big fluff butt smothered him, Ruv sat up.

Ruv - WHAT THE HELL- GET YO ASS OFF OF MY FACE BEFORE I YEET YOU INTO THE DAMN SUN!

Tabi stood up on his back legs and tugged on the collar of Ruv's shirt.

Tabi - SHHHHHH- CALM DOWN- YOU HAVE TO STOP YELLING!

Ruv - HEEEELLLL NAW. I AIN'T SCARED OF NO DAMN ZOMBIES! IN FACT, I DARE ONE TO EVEN SHOW IT'S BITCH ASS FACE!

Tabi spun around and pressed himself into Ruv's chest as the zombie started slowly shuffling towards them.

Tabi - R...R...RUV!?!?!?

Ruv huffed as he threw Tabi off of him and stood up.

Ruv - Come on bitch, SQUARE UP!

He danced around the zombie in an over exaggerated boxing stance. It's mouth hung open as it reached for Ruv, but kept missing.

Tabi - RUV, GET AWAY FROM IT!

Ruv - IT AIN'T GONNA BITE ME!

He kept teasing the zombie because he has no brain cells.

Ruv - Oooh~ you want this fat ass? HAH! You can't have it, СУКА! ВЫ МОЖЕТЕ ПОПРОБОВАТЬ ВСЕ, ЧТО ХОТИТЕ!!!!!

Tabi backed against the tree as he looked around......thousands of zombies started to surround them. Ruv's face fell as he looked around.

Ruv - Oh s---

He started running. Leaving Tabi behind.

Tabi - WAIT FOR MEEEEEE!!!!! RUVYYYY!!!!!!!!

Ruv shoved past the hoard and through the trees. Tabi stood up and ran after him. Lunging through a small gap in the zombies, Tabi lowered to all fours as he ran faster than way. It didn't take him long to catch up to his cowardly friend who was slowly getting himself cornered.

Tabi - RUV, THIS WAY!

Ruv - HOW THE HELL DO YOU ALREADY HAVE AN ESCAPE PLAN!? THESE THINGS ARE EVERYWHERE!

Tabi - I'M JUST GOING WITH MY HEART!

Ruv - YOU KNOW WHAT? FINE! JUST DON'T GET US KILLED!

Tabi - No promises!

Ruv - DAMN YOU.

Tabi scampered on his stubby lil legs. Ruv followed closely. Nomatter where they turned, the zombies came at all sides.

Tabi - THIS PLAN ISN'T WORKING OUT-

Ruv - YOU THINK!?!?

They screamed and yelped out as zombies were showing up out of nowhere. They were herded down an alley as it was the only place where the zombies weren't. It was as if.....the zombies were purposely luring them somewhere......

Tabi - I wonder where this leads---- *THUNK*

Tabi ran face first into a wall.

Ruv - DAMNIT.......A DEAD END......

Looking around, there were no ways to escape. No ladders, doors or ledges to get a hold of.

Tabi - We're dead.....

Ruv - Don't be so unsure....

The zombies slowly made their way towards them. Hundreds...... THOUSANDS.......growling..... gnashing their teeth together....... REACHING OUT TO THEM WITH HUNGER IN THEIR EYES!!!!!!!!

Ruv - Yup. We're dead.

Ruv cowered against the wall as their shadows fell over them. Tabi held onto his leg. The both of them shivering. As the zombies got about four inches from them.......... They all froze. Slowly......they all......took off their....masks?

Ruv - What......

The people stood still and didn't move. Almost like robots. Sarv pushed through the crowd with Selever trailing behind her eagerly.

Ruv - .........SARV?

Tabi - HEEEYYY......I killed you guys with a frying pan!

Sarv - Nope! We faked it! It was all fake! This whole thing was a prank!

Ruv - No.....you didn't......

Sel - Oh, WE DID.... BITCH!

Ruv - But why!?!?

Sel - It's funny.

Sarv - Yeah, there's literally no reason!

Tabi - Wh....who are all those people!?....

Sarv - Just some people me and Sel kidnapped.

Sel - WE TOOK THEIR SOULS!!!!!!

Sarv - Oh, don't worry. These are just frowned upon delinquents that were cast out of society. You know, homeless......druggies......punks..... criminals......prostitutes...... nobody that anyone cares about. You think we'd just take random innocent citizens? HELL NO! What do you think we are!?!? DEMONS!?!?

Sel - Yeah! DEMONS!?!? PFFT! I WOULD NEVER STOOP DOWN TO THOSE LOWS!!!!!!

Ruv - Sure, whatever. NOW LET US GO.

Sarv - Let you go? Hmm. I'm afraid you just don't understand.......

Sarv and Sel flew up into the air. The braindead people threw down the zombie masks and started to slowly shuffle forward.

Ruv - S...S..SARV!?!? WHAT IS HAPPENING!?!?

Sarv - HAVE FUN!!!!

Sel - HAHAHAHAHA

Tabi leaped up onto Ruv's face as they screamed. The possessed people surrounded them.

They died.

The end.

Well, the zombie storyline is over.....but there are still many others I want to get out.
Also, keep in mind..... Like my WhitRuv story, "A Russian and a Bomb" this story will end at chapter 20. Also unlike the WhitRuv story, I will not be remaking this one unless y'all really think I should.

[November 17 2022]

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

153 1 6
Things happen at parties. But sometimes, these things can have consequences that last a lifetime. Rated M for various thing that you will be warned a...
2.6K 96 21
First published - September 2021 Ruv unexpectedly meets a very bizarre stranger. They don't get along very well at first, but soon become VERY close...
34.9K 494 12
Here we go just another ch oneshot book, have fun (Mature tag is for potential cursing) NOTE: This book is on indefinite hiatus as I'm no longer in t...