Part. 17 When it's cold

A month had passed since the zombie incident. It was now late November when the leaves officially crumbled into dust and the air became bone chilling cold.

Ruv, loved this weather. He spent more time outside during the colder months than the warmer ones. He breathed in the dry air and closed his eyes. Boy, did he wish for it to snow. He'd never go back inside if it did. Just then, the backdoor opened. Sarv peeked her head out.

Sarv - Your going to freeze your ass off out here..... LITERALLY! You'll be no ass Ruv!

Ruv - Oh, Sarv. You know I like it out here. I sat outside during an ice storm once.

Sarv - Yeah, and it took me three hours to melt you after you froze into a giant man cube.

Ruv - Your just being extra.

Sarv began to shiver.

Sarv - EXTRA!?!? *shivering sounds* Whatever......I have t-t-to get b-b- back inside before I f-f- freeze m-myself.......

Ruv - Mhm.

Sarv - O-oh.....T-tabi w-w-ants to hang o-out with y-you.....

Ruv - Hell no.

Tabi trotted through the door and sat his fat round little goat ass next to Ruv. Tabi loved the cold weather as well. Especially now that he had fur, he was able to endure it for longer.

Sarv - I'll....m-make you two s-some hot chocolate later. *teeth shivering* Y-y-you'll need it.....

Ruv - I don't want any, but thanks. Now get inside.

Sarv - B-b-bitch.

The door creeked shut. Sarv could be heard cursing at the cold weather under her breath as she walked down the hallway. Tabi looked up at Ruv.

Tabi - Wanna go climb a tree, then fall off to receive a concussion?

Ruv - No.

Tabi - Wanna go build a nonexistent snowman with nonexistent snow?

Ruv - No.

Tabi - Wanna jump off the roof into a small inflatable pool filled with freezing water?

Ruv - No.

Tabi - You don't do much, do you?

Ruv - I like to sit.....and think.

Tabi - About what?

Ruv - How to tell you to shut up.

Tabi - Well, you can just ASK me to.

Ruv - Then, will you please SHUT THE HELL UP?

Tabi - Well....that wasn't quite what I had in mind....but ok.

As Ruv enjoyed the cold air, he closed his eyes and shrank into the floof of his coat. A wonderful balance of freezing and warmness made him feel relaxation chills all over his body. He may never go to heaven, but in this moment......he already was. He almost felt like smiling until.....he heard shivering sounds. He jolted awake from his daydreaming. Looking down to his side, he saw Tabi sitting curled up into a ball..... shivering.

Ruv - Um....maybe you should go inside too.

Tabi - NOOOO. I'M F-F-FINE.....

Ruv - Well, then. The cold will GETCHA if you keep thinking that way.

Tabi - Get me?....

Ruv - Oohh, yeah. Those who are not tolerant of the cold will feel it's wrath! Which is exactly what your feeling. Because it is winning.