Lost in time ( On hold as wel...

נכתב על ידי Swimming_111

What would will happen when the unknown twin sister to Hope Mikaelson's finally meets her family for the very... עוד

Summary
The cast
Graphic Gallery
Profile
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
chapter 5
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
chapter 10
chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
chapter 20
chapter 21
chapter 22
chapter 23
Chapter 24
Author's note
chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Author's Note
chapter 28
Chapter 29

Chapter 6

770 19 0
נכתב על ידי Swimming_111

(A/N: Small time skip, Aurora's POV)

Hope and I were shopped out and we decided to rent a room for the night at a hotel in Green point Brooklyn.

We were shown our room, we got all our stuff in the room.

Hope went to get cleaned up, whereas I cast a spell on mine and Hope backpack's that way we can store as many things there as we want.

After I finished casting the spell, I started putting everything in the bags. within a few minutes everything was all packed up and ready to go.

I grabbed my Journal that was in my bag and I sat by the window.  I started to write a song.

For some reason I started to think about the dollhouse, more specifically Jonathan and what he did.

I hate thinking sometimes, it's like a madhouse  in my head sometimes.

A/N: I didn't write any of the songs or own any of them. That'll be used for this story, all rights go to the hardworking artist who made them.

( Verse 1)

I sew myself together through the holes in my sweater, watch you flash your smile at me.

Yes, I know you think you're clever.

Go on, steal my cigarettes and give me whatever is left.

Come on, get down from your throne 'cause we all know what we know and I won't let you decide.

I gave you time and sixteen second changes and now you got no follow through,

I"m not coming back under the circ-mstance.

( Chorus)

Outta sight, outta mind.

I close my eyes.

Outta sight, outta mind.

Do you realize how hard I try to forget you?

Outta sight, outta mind.

You make me wish I was blind.

( Verse 2)

Can't see your eyes through your lenses.

They disguise your worst intentions.

Does the fire in your whiskey make you feel the burn to kiss me?

Don't stare seductively.

Then turn around and bare your teeth.

Every move that you make, it feels like your dancing on my grave.

( Chorus)

Outta sight, outta mind.

I close my eyes.

Outta sight, outta mind.

Do you realize how hard I try to forget you?

Outta sight, outta mind.

You make me wish I was blind.

( Verse 3)

Now I wonder ' round the city.

Trying to figure out what hit me, as I rerun all the senses.

What could I have done differently?

If I gave myself the distance, would you know what you were missing?

If I gave myself the permission, would you get out of my system?

With the last sentence I wrote in my journal, I couldn't hold it in anymore. I silently cried.

I hate the feeling of being weak or even having that wall I built many years ago be torn down by people and feelings.

I felt a pair of arms wrap around my shoulders pulling me in word's almost like a bear hug.

I smelled Hope's scent as I held on tight to her as well. The thought of not hearing the bathroom door flew in for a brief moments then vanished as  Images from the dollhouse kept re-playing in my mind.

The begging I wanted to say but knew it would cause an even worse beating later.

The feeling where their hands had touched still lingered on me as my mind made me think about the Physical pain I felt.

The feel of them inside me, the beating I took for others as well as my own.

I buried my face into Hope's neck trying to muffle my sobs, as I cried till I couldn't.  That's when I saw blackness.

( A/N: Third person POV, The next day )

As Aurora and Hope finished getting ready for the day, after not only waking up at 3 in the morning. They just couldn't get back to sleep.

They ended up going to an abandoned warehouse and trained for 5 hours, they practiced combat, with and without her supernatural abilities. They also practiced defense magic spells.

( A/N: Aurora's outfit will be at the top and Hope's at the bottom.)

" You ready?" Hope asked Aurora.

" Yeah, I have to meet them sooner or later. I mean we are back in time." Aurora said with a sigh as she looked at herself in the full length mirror once more before she grabbed her bag.

" Don't worry, I'll be here. Born together, Die together. Forever." Hope said with a small smile of reassurance.

" Always. " Aurora said with a smile as she grabbed Hopes hand and made sure that they did leave anything behind them before they left the hotel room.

Once they finished checking out the twin started to walk towards an alleyway, after they finally found an empty alleyway. Aurora made a portal and both girls walked through it.

( A/N: Small time skip)

They walked through the other side of the portal, they are now  standing in yet another alleyway only this time it's back in Mystic Falls.

The twins took a breath in and out then began to walk towards  the Grill.

Upon arriving inside they saw Klaus sitting at the bar tool drinking as he sat there in deep thought, mainly about his daughters and where they could be.

" I'm right here." Hope mine linked to Aurora as she felt Aurora's nerves rise. 

Aurora looped her left arm with Hope's right arm and walked towards their dad.

" Day drinking. Didn't pin you for a bourbon kind of guy." Aurora said towards Klaus, as said man turned in his chair.

Only to find Hope and young blonde-haired girl with bright blue eyes standing in front of him.  

Klaus saw they had their arms looped with one another and in the matter of seconds  Klaus figured out who this young girl is, his other daughter.

" Hello Littlest moon, you must be Aurora." Klaus said with a small smile, which most people take as a smirk but at least it's something.

" I am, It's great to meet you." Aurora said with a smile as she buried her fears inside of her wanting to at least make a good impression.

" Yeah, maybe he's thinking I'm an abomination just like Jonathan said." Aurora thought to herself and started to self doubt herself.

Klaus noticed Hope's hand that's wrapped around Aurora's got tighter not in a way to hurt her but to send a message to he assumes either him or Aurora.  

Aurora on the other hand felt much better after Hope reassured her that she's still there with her.

" Why don't we grab a table." Hope said as she noticed her dad taking Aurora's appearance in as well as lost for words.

Just like when Hope met him for the first time when she was seven.

" Why do we always have to make the first move when it comes to dad spending time with us?" Hope thought to herself.

Hope's eyes wonder around the room and she noticed a ginger-haired man playing pool with Taylor Lockwood.

"please don't be Jonathan, that's the late thing we need. " Hope thought to herself.

" Well Let's get that table." Hope suddenly said as she pushed Aurora around to the other end of the grill with Klaus following after his kids looking confused and slightly glanced towards the area his eldest was looking at.

Aurora and Hope sat with their backs turn away from the pool tables as Klaus sat the other end facing the pool tables.

" Who is it we are dogging?" Aurora asked, her twin suspiciously.

" Why is she acting so Mama Bear mode?" Aurora thought to herself as the though of Jonathan could possibly be in the same room as her flashed her mind.

" No, one dawn." Hope said trying to be calm as possible and not want to worry her little sister more then she already is.

Aurora hummed as a response and let it go at least for now anyway.

" Hope told me, you like to paint." Aurora said towards Klaus.  

" I do, very much. Do you paint as well?" Klaus asked in a warm tone, which surprised him.

" I do, yes. My form of art is sketching." Aurora admitted with a smile as her mind kept telling her negative thoughts only for her to push them back down deeper inside.

"Why is that littlest moon?" Klaus asked genuinely curious and wanting to know more about his newly found daughter.

" It's a very raw expression of art that comes from the deep emotions you let out on that page, some people say it's just lines on a page. When in reality it's the artists screaming  their true feelings." Aurora stated her view on the subject. 

"Nice job, way to go dark. " Aurora thought to herself sarcastically.

"Spoken as a true artist." Klaus said with a smile, while Aurora began to slowly feel a sense of comfort with Klaus.

Time went by the twins and Klaus spent most of the day getting to know each other about topic's like; Art, music and everything that's in the creative category.

Aurora ended up suggesting around of darts, thinking he may have left.  Yet if only she know a he only hid in the shadows with a malicious evil smirk.

" Oh my little Allison, you'll be mine again soon enough."  Jonathan whisper's in the shadows as he watches his love play happy time with her " family"

" Change a name, won't solve every Alley." Jonathan thought to himself as he begins to plan his revenge and to gen his lover back.

A/N: Thank you for reading. I hope you have an amazing day/night/evening.  

 -R

המשך קריאה

You'll Also Like

22.9K 891 46
Hope Mikaelson has a painful past. She lost her parents at only fifteen and left with tremendous amount of responsibilities. Only, she has no idea wh...
82K 1.6K 18
For the Mikaelson's to give up Hope, to protect her from Dahlia was devastating. And to lose her into the world was like shattering their hearts, esp...
140K 4.9K 71
[Book 1] What if Klaus and Hayley had twins? What if Hope wasn't only child and she has twin sister- Audrey? What if instead of staying in New Orlean...
3.6K 221 16
Danielle Mikaelson is finally a mother, but unfortunately her husband has spent the last five years in an underground prison. A lot has changed in th...