The Son of Sparta returns (So...

By ApollyonShirayuki

If you guys are new here, Then you should read the first story if you want catch up Click Here to Read >&g... More

Prologue
New BIO
Chapter 1: Arrival
Chapter 2: Starting a New
Chapter 3: First Day of Class and new Discovery
Chapter 4: Unexpected Discover
Chapter 5: Nora gone wild
Chapter 6: Explanation
Chapter 7: Surprises
Chapter 8: The Dance
Chapter 9: Another one coming
Chapter 10: Vytal Festival
Chapter 11: Prevent it from happening
Chapter 12: World of Supernatural
Chapter 13: Sona knows
Chapter 14: Grimm Attack
Chapter 15: Going Home
Chapter 16: Raven's truth
Chapter 17: Confronting Tai
Chapter 18: End of the White Fang
Chapter 19: The Relic of Knowledge
Chapter 20: Arrive to Argus
Chapter 21: Reincarnations
Chapter 22: God vs Queen

Final Chapter: Slayer of the Gods

2.4K 62 32
By ApollyonShirayuki

Author's POV

Y/n arrived to the ruined castle of Salem. But when he got there, he saw that she wasn't alone. Standing beside her, is the person that killed his wives and his world.

Y/n(Angry): "Zeus!"

Zeus: "After all these years, this is where you were hiding, child?"

Y/n(Angry): "Why are you here!?"

Zeus: "To finish what I started. To eradicate the blood of that traitor, Kratos!"

Y/n(Angry): "Your the one who's betrayed him!"

He grab the Blades of Chaos as the flames starts to erupt from the blades.

Salem: "I didn't want to come this way, Y/n. But you leave me no choice. If you won't be at my side, then you die."

He throw one of his Blades at her, but Zeus went in between them and block.

Zeus: "This is between you and me, BOY!"

Y/n turned into his Rage of the Titans and sprint towards Zeus, as he did the same. The two of them got their fist ready and punch each other in the face.

Y/n not wanting to get blasted shoves Zeus's fist away from his face as he empowered his punch, blasting his Grandfather way.

Salem was about to cast her magic, but Y/n back fist her away and run towards Zeus.

Y/n: "GET OUT OF MY WAY!"

He continues on running towards Zeus as the both clash in fist and blades while destroying anything around them.

Salem: "Damn you!"

She was about to charge at them, but she was stop when someone attacks her. She looks to where it came from and saw Atreus, Scarlet and Sofia, flying in the air with their Devil Wings out and magic circle on their hands.

Sofia: "You will not intervene!"

Scarlet: "Dad will avenge our Moms!"

Atreus: "And you'll be dealing with us!"

The three siblings went to fight off the Queen of the Grimm. Then an airship arrived and safely landed.

Summer: "We need to help the kids against Salem!"

Jaune: "Uh guys. We got a bad news! More Grimm!"

He pointed at a horde of Grimm heading towards them.

Ironwood: "We'll home them! Go help the kids!"

Team RWBY, JNPR, Summer, Raven and Qrow went to help the kids fight Salem while Ironwood, Winter, Glynda and Athena deals with the Grimm.

Athena run towards the hordes while swinging her twins swords around, cutting all the Grimm that gets in her way.

She then stab the sword on the ground, sprouting a bunch of swords on the floor, that killed the Grimm.

Meanwhile with Y/n, he and Zeus continue destroying each other. Their fight already took them to the edge of Atlas by the ocean.

Y/n grab Zeus by the foot and slams him down on the ground before throwing him away. He then grab a tree beside him and use it as a lance and charge towards Zeus.

The tree impaled Zeus, but he used his lighting to destroy the tree. He grab a giant boulder from the ground and slams it down at Y/n, but he countered it with the Guardian's Shield.

He then grab Zeus by the beard and headbutts him away. He summons the Leviathan Axe and throws it him as it hit him on the shoulder.

Zeus pulls the Axe off of him and he summons a lighting whip and wraps it around Y/n. He swings him around before slamming him into the ground.

He stomp on Y/n's head as he starts slamming his fist at his face. Y/n breaks free from his binding as he punch Zeus in the crotch, giving him an opening to punch him in the throat.

He grabs the Blades of Chaos on his back and stabs it on Zeus's stomach, and throwing him away. He then jump up into the air and starts to front spin and slamming both of his Blades to top of Zeus, creating a huge explosion.

The explosion blasted Y/n away, slamming his back into an abandon house. He got up and walk out of the abandon house and went to find Zeus.

Y/n: "ZEUS! COME OUT AND FACE ME!"

He jump sideways, evading the lightning strike.

Zeus: "This world exist without any Gods. After I kill you, I'll rule this world in my image."

Y/n: "That is, IF you can kill me."

Zeus created a sword made out of lighting and charge at Y/n. The two blades clashes to each other, creating a huge shock wave that blasted everything around them.

Zeus shove his sword up, and shoulder bash Y/n. He then slash Y/n by the torso side ways, blasting him into pieces of fallen trees.

The broken trees pierced Y/n in the stomach, arm and feet. He then pulled himself out of it as his wounds healed instantly.

He then covered his Blades of Chaos with the Souls of Hades as he summons two giant arms to grab hold of Zeus. He equip his Nemean Cestus as he runs towards Zeus and punch him in the face.

He slams the Nemean Cestus together, creating a shockwave that shake the continent of Atlas. Then many lightning spears shoot out of the smoke screen and it hit Y/n

The attack paralyzed him in place as he couldn't move a single muscle. The ground starts to rumble as Zeus becomes a giant.

Zeus: "DIE!"

He stomp on Y/n, and continue to do so for at least ten more times. Y/n slowly crawls out of the crater with his whole body covered in bruises.

Zeus: "The years you've spent on this world, made you weak."

He grab Y/n and slams him down on the ground. The chains connected to his Blades are broken and his Leviathan Axe is destroyed.

Zeus shrinks down into his normal size and walk towards Y/n. He grab him by the head and lifted him up. He then stab his arm into Y/n's stomach, making him cry in pain. Then Zeus pulled his hand out along with a blue flame.

The blue flame turned into the Blade of Olympus as he drop Y/n on the ground.

Zeus: "You don't deserve this power."

He tried to stab Y/n with the blade, but Y/n grab the blade with his bare hands and trying to fight it. Zeus pulled the blade back and quickly thrusting it into Y/n's stomach.

Zeus: "It didn't have to end this way. But you've chose poorly."

He pulled the blade out of his as he starts to walk away from the dying Y/n.

=Y/n's Mindscape=

Y/n is standing in front of old home in where he awakened his God power. He walks inside and saw his adopted parent's corpses on the floor.

Then the scene change in front of Kouh Academy, where the school was destroyed and the whole town of Kouh is in ruins and people are running for their lives, away from the monsters attacking.

He then saw Rias, Sona, Akeno, and his other wives walk towards him.

Y/n: "I-I'm so sorry.... Everyone. I was powerless to protect all of you... If you haven't met me, this wouldn't happened to all of you..."

Rias: "Don't say that Y/n. We never regret of loving you. Even if you aren't a God, I would still choose you to be with forever."

Sona: "Don't blame yourself for our death. If you go back in time to sacrifice yourself for us-"

Akeno: "We would still stop you. The help you gave us years ago, is the reason why we all became a one big family."

Rossweisse: "And your the one who said it to us. 'Power doesn't come from strength, it comes from the heart'."

Asia: "So stop holding back. And protect all ones you've love. Save them, Y/n."

Koneko: "You don't need the flames, Because you got the blaze."

Kuroka: "Save the kids, Y/n."

Xenovia: "Save your wives."

Trihexa: "Save everyone."

Irina: "Save the world."

Everyone: "Let the Blaze of your love ones, fuels your Fist."

Then everyone starts to glow red as they all turned into red flames and merge into Y/n.

???: "Don't let their deaths be meaningless to you, Boy."

He turn around and his eyes widen when he saw his Father again.

Y/n(Shock): "Father...."

Kratos: "Just because you've fall, doesn't mean you can't get up."

Y/n: "But Father, Zeus becomes stronger than ever. Now that he's got the Blade of Olympus back."

Kratos: "The Blade of Olympus isn't the true power, Boy. It is only an instrument for the one who wields the power."

Y/n: "But even so, how can I defeat him? He destroyed the Blades of Chaos and Leviathan Axe."

Kratos: "Those weapons are instrument to help you control the Power in War. You are The God of War. Not the God of Weapons. You have the power to Start and End war."

Y/n: "Father....."

Kratos: "Do not let all your love ones sacrifice for nothing. The Power come from here."

He tap his finger on Y/n's heart.

Kratos: "And it controls, by here."

He tap his finger on Y/n's head.

Kratos: "My time has come, Boy. But remember this. You are not alone"

He placed his hand on Y/n's shoulder as he disappears.

Y/n: "I will finish this."

=Back to Reality=

Ruby, Blake, Yang, Pyrrha, Scarlet, Sofia, Nora and Atreus headed to where their Father and Zeus is. When they got there, they were shock to see their Father laying down on the ground with a giant hole on his chest.

Everyone: "DAD!"

They quickly rush towards him to check his conditions.

Ruby: "We need to get him out of here!"

Nora: "Sofia! Can you heal Dad?!"

Sofia: "I'll try!"

She used her magic to at least seal the wound.

Blake: "How can Dad be defeated like this?"

Atreus: "Zeus becomes stronger. It must've something to do with Salem."

Scarlet: "But where is he?"

Ruby walk towards the Blades of Chaos and picks it up.

Yang: "Ruby, where are you going?"

Ruby: "I'm going to find him. And Destroy him."

Pyrrha: "You can't. If Dad can't beat him, how do you know that you would?"

Ruby: "And what do you suggest we do?! Look at Dad! We're not even sure if he'll make it! And I'm not going to let Zeus get away from what he did! So I'm going after him, with or without all of you."

With that, Ruby ran off to find Zeus.

Yang: "Ruby!"

Atreus: "I'm going with her! She can't beat him alone."

He runs off to follow Ruby.

Yang and Blake look at each other and nodded, before running off too.

Nora: "Let's go, Pyrrha! We need to help them! Sofia! Scarlet! Stay here and guard Dad!"

She grabs the War Hammer of Olympus and went to follow the others.

Pyrrha look back to her Father with a worried face. She closed her eyes and took a deep breath. She throws her old shield away and grabs the Spartan Shield.

Pyrrha: "Stay here, you two. Give us a sign if Zeus attack here."

Scarlet: "Understood!"

Pyrrha runs off and follows everyone. When she was able to catch up, she saw everyone with their weapons ready and they were facing Zeus.

Zeus: "The Spawns of the traitor has come to die."

Ruby: "Your going to pay for what you did to Dad!"

Zeus: "Your Father couldn't defeat me. What makes you think that  you can, child?"

Pyrrha: "Because she's got us!"

She throws her Spear towards Zeus as he leans his shoulder to avoid it. Atreus shoots a fire arrow at Zeus, hitting him in the side of the stomach.

Zeus pulled the arrow out and dash towards Ruby, going for a down slash with the Blade of Olympus. Pyrrha block the attack with her shield as Blake wrap her rope around Zeus's neck.

Yang helped Blake pulled down Zeus as Nora jump up high and slams her hammer on top of him. Zeus broke the rope and slash Nora away, but she was able to block it with her hammer.

Ruby used the Boots of Hermes along with her Semblance as she rapidly slash Zeus around. Zeus stabs his Blade on the ground, creating a shockwave that shove everyone away.

Then Atreus made a magic circle under him and raised his bow up. Then a barrage fire arrows starts to rain down on Zeus as he covers himself with lightning to block the attack.

Yang slams both of her fist on the ground, creating a quake that's heading towards Zeus. The tremble knock Zeus out of balance as Blake created four exploding clones using the Oath stone of Orkos.

The clones lock themselves to Zeus as they all explode. When the smoke clears, Zeus made a lighting bolt and throws it at Blake. Yang went in front of her and took the attack directly.

Blake: "Yang!"

Ruby: "RRAAAAHHHH!!"

She appeared behind Zeus as she stabs the Blade at Zeus's wrist, forcing him to let go the Blade of Olympus.

Zeus punch Ruby away as he pulled the Blade of Chaos off of him. He was about to grab the Blade of Olympus, but Pyrrha dash towards him and bash his head with her shield.

Pyrrha: "Don't let him get the sword!"

Zeus: "Insolent child!"

He grab Pyrrha by the face and throws her by the trees. He run towards the Blade of Olympus and tried to grab it, but Atreus shoots an ice arrow at his legs to freeze it. Then Yang appeared in front of him and punch him in the stomach.

Zeus got blasted towards Nora where she readies her War Hammer. She slams her hammer on Zeus as she keeps slamming it on him.

Zeus stops the hammer with his barehand as he surge it with lightning.

Nora: "Big mistake ASSHOLE!"

She used her Semblance to absorb the lightning as she slams the hammer on Zeus's face. The attack blinded Zeus's left eye and knocked a couple of teeth out.

Ruby: "Yang!"

She throw the other Blade at Yang and the two of them rush at Zeus and stab him with the Blades. Then Pyrrha jump and stab her Spear into Zeus, followed by Blake with her katana.

Zeus used his lightning and shove everyone away from him. He then pulled out all the stab weapons on him and starts to fly.

Zeus: "Petulant children!  I WILL TOLERATE YOUR INSOLENCE NO MORE!!"

Dark clouds start to appear on the sky as lightning struck down.

Pyrrha: "Everybody here!"

All of them run towards Pyrrha as she raised her shield in the sky and it glow. Then some ghost Spartan soldiers appeared around them and form a barrier to block the lightning strike.

Nora: "Whoa Pyrrha! How did you do that?!"

Pyrrha: "I just did this in my dream! And to be honest, I didn't know this is going to work!"

=Sofia and Scarlet's location=

Scarlet is fending off the Grimm while Sofia is trying her best to keep her Father alive.

Scarlet: "These Grimms just keeps coming!"

Then she noticed that Sofia stops healing Y/n.

Scarlet: "What are you doing?! If you stop, Dad will-"

Sofia(Tears): "He's dead...."

Scarlet's eyes widen and tears starts to come out of her eyes.

Scarlet(Shock): "W-What.... No... Dad can't be dead..."

Sofia starts to cry hard as she hugs her Father. Scarlet's Devil Aura starts to cover her. She fell on her knees and all the Grimm that about to pounce on her turned into ash as she scream.

She went towards her Father and holds his hand.

Scarlet(Cry): "Mom.... Please save Dad."

She then felt Y/n's hand starts to move.

Scarlet: "Dad?!"

She look to the wound and saw the hole closing on it's own and all his other injuries are healing.

Sofia/Scarlet: "Dad!"

Y/n gets up and saw his two daughters crying while hugging him.

Sofia(Crying): "Dad! We thought we lost you!"

Scarlet(Crying): "Please don't die!"

Y/n: "Why are you kids here? Where's Zeus?"

Sofia(Tears): "They went after Zeus!"

Y/n(Shock): "What?! They're going to get themselves killed!"

He was about to get up, but Scarlet and Sofia holds him tight.

Scarlet: "But Dad, you haven't fully recover! And you don't have your weapons anymore!"

Y/n: "I don't need a weapon to kill Zeus. Because all this time, I have to power to destroy him."

He gets up and headed to where his kids fighting Zeus. When he get there, he saw everyone down on the ground, unconscious.

He look towards Zeus and he's pretty beat up. Then Zeus walk towards The Blade of Olympus and tries to grab it. But Y/n run towards him to stop him. When he get to him, punch him in the face, blasting him.

Zeus(Shock): "What?! How can this be?! How can you survive without the power of Hope!?"

Y/n: "Do you really think that pulling the Power of Hope in me would kill me?"

He pulled the Blade of Olympus from the ground.

Y/n: "And I don't need this Power anymore. Because I have something greater."

He slam the Blade of Olympus on his knee, breaking the sword that ended the Great War between Gods and Titans. Zeus was shock to see his price possession broke like it was just a simple blade.

Zeus(Shock): "Impossible!"

Y/n: "The Power of Hope already serve it's purpose, when you destroyed my old world. The people in this World doesn't believe in God because they don't know they exist or not. So the Power of Hope, is useless here. And so are you!"

Red Flames blazed on his fist as he charge at Zeus with murderous intent. He punch him square to the face as he keeps punch him.

Zeus tried to push Y/n away but he broke his arm and kneed him in the crotch. 

Y/n: "Coming here and planning to destroy my new family will be your biggest mistake!"

He grab him by the wrist, raised his arms up and punch him in the side, breaking a couple of ribs. Zeus spits out blood as he tried to break free from Y/n's grip.

Y/n: "Your WEAK!"

He slams him on the ground and broke his other arm.

Zeus(Pain): "AAAHHHH!"

Y/n mounted on him and starts punching him in the face with his blazing fist. As he keeps punching him, Zeus's right arm already healed and punch Y/n away from him.

Zeus: "I will not be bested by the likes of you!"

Y/n's entire arm is now blazing with red fire as Zeus's arm is covered with lightning. Their two fist clash with each other. Lightning vs Blaze. God vs God.

Y/n headbutts Zeus to the nose then grabbing his head and kneeing his chin. Zeus tackles Y/n and carried him over his shoulder as he drag him into anywhere he can hit.

Y/n sledgehammer Zeus's back to stop him. He then kneed him in the gut and throw him up. He jump up high to follow him and tackle him. As the two of them were starting to fall, Y/n furiously punching Zeus's face.

They both crash on the ground as Y/n continue to punch Zeus's face until it starts to bleed. Zeus grab Y/n in the face to stop him, but Y/n brutally rip his arms off.

Zeus(Pain): "AAAAHHHHH!!"

Y/n: "I'LL TEAR YOU PIECE BY PIECE!"

He stomp his foot on his chest as he painfully rips Zeus other arm. Zeus tried to kick Y/n off, but his leg couldn't reach him.

Y/n successfully rips all of Zeus's arms off, leaving him defenseless.

Y/n: "How does it feel, being down. Weak. And about to die by the hands of your own kin."

He stomp on Zeus's head, burying it to the ground.

Y/n: "Back in our world, you have the power to destroy anything you want. But here, your powerless! YOUR WEAK!"

He stomp on his knees, breaking the kneecaps.

Y/n: "That! Is for my friends!"

He rip his legs off and slams it on Zeus's face, blasting him into a boulder.

Y/n: "That! Is for my Wives!"

He turned him around, planted his foot on Zeus's back and grab his face. He starts to pull Zeus's heads off as he screams in pain.

Y/n: "And THIS. is for my Children."

He drop Zeus's head down to his lifeless corpse. Then Y/n scream on top of his lungs and slam both of his Blazing fist to Zeus's corpse, turning into ashes.

Y/n: "And THAT.... Is for Father....."

He watch as Zeus's ash blows away by the wind and his Blaze slowly fades.

Ruby: "Dad..."

He turn around and saw all of his kids behind him.

Y/n: "Kids...."

They all run to their Father and group hug him tightly.

Ruby: "Is it really over?"

Y/n: "Yes. He won't come back anymore."

???: "Everyone!"

They look behind them and saw Summer, Raven, Qrow, Ironwood, Glynda, Athena and more.

Summer: "Ruby!"

She went to hug her daughter along with Scarlet, Sofia and Atreus. Raven went to hug Yang and Blake, while Jaune with Pyrrha and Ren with Nora.

Athena: "Did you finish it, my son?"

Y/n: "Yes. I made sure that even his soul will burn."

She then noticed the Blades of Olympus are broken.

Athena(Shock): "You broke the Blade?! Then that means-"

Y/n: "There's no more Power of Hope."

When Ruby and the others heard that, they all tried to cast the Power of Hope, but nothing happened.

Ruby: "So... We're not Gods anymore."

Y/n: "I'm not fully a God. I'm just a Demigod. And so are you kids."

Nora: "Then we're back to normal huh?"

Y/n: "..... Having powers of a God doesn't make you all special. What makes you all unique, is the thing that makes you all special. Being Mortal is better than Being a God."

Athena: "Your Father is right, my Grandchildren. I've live over thousands of years, I've never felt happiness in my life. Sure you get to be praised for being a God, but over the years you'll start to lose interest. For once you'll be wishing what it feels like to be mortal. To love, to grow old with the people you love. All my life in Olympus, I've dream of being a Mortal. Now that your Father destroyed the Blade of Olympus, the source of Power of the Greek Gods is no more."

Yang: "But, what about the other power we received from Grandpa Kratos?"

Athena: "You can still use the power Kratos given to you. But it won't be powerful that it was."

Y/n: "Let's all go home."

Ironwood: "Well. Might as well prepare the speech to announce the whole world."

Qrow: "I'm sure it won't set the world on fire."

Time Skip brought to you by

Y/n's POV

It's been a month since the Final Death Battle between me and Zeus where I emerge victorious, in sacrificing my Godly Power.

Ironwood and Ozpin told the whole world the truth about The Grimm Queen and the first Era of Humanity.

Speaking of Salem, the curse on the Gods about her immortality is quiet powerful. She couldn't be killed, so my Mother placed a Seal on where she can never use her power.

Glynda confesses her feelings to me and she said that she already talk about to Summer back at Beacon so I accepted it.

Summer, Raven, Glynda, Abby, Kali, and the kids move to Vale where we can all live together. Mother insisted on staying at Atlas to keep an eye on Salem, in-case she escape. Well, that what she said. But in truth, she's taken interest on Ironwood. 

I'll approve Ironwood for Mother, but I won't call him Father. And I'm sure that he won't cheat because if he does, Mother will eventually kill him and toss him inside Pandora's Box.

Right now, I'm enjoying my time, playing fetch with Zwei while everyone else do their own business.

Y/n: "You think that we'll have the peace that I've been wanting for a long time?"

Zwei: *Bark*

Y/n: "Guess your right. Not until we finish what cost all of this to happened."

???: "Honey!"

I turn around and saw Summer walking towards us. She then sits beside me and lean her head on my shoulder.

Summer: "I'll still waiting you know."

Y/n: "On what?"

Summer: "You promise that you'd marry me."

Y/n: "I did?"

Summer: "Yes you did. Back when we were teaching at Beacon. You said that you'd marry me."

Y/n: "Guess I did. You heard her guys."

Summer: "Huh?"

RWBY, JNPR, Raven, Kali, Glynda Atreus, Sofia and Scarlet come out of their cover and all of their hand are at their backs.

Summer: "What's going on?"

I just smirk as everyone starts to line up from side to side.

Y/n: "Now."

Everyone hold out their hands and they were carrying letters that makes a sentence when put together.

Everyone: "Summer Rose. Will you marry Y/n L/n?"

Then Zwei walk in with a small box on his mouth. I grab the box and went down on one knee in front of Summer. I opened a box and shows her a Ruby Sapphire Ring in a shape of a rose.

Y/n: "Did you really think I'd forget that?"

Summer starts to cry in joy and thought that I forgotten our talk.

Y/n: "Will you marry me, Summer Rose?"

Summer(Cry): "YES!"

She hugs me tightly and kiss me passionately. Everyone starts to cheer as I puts the ring on her ring finger.

Then we noticed that the sky starts to crack open and a bright light appeared. When the light died down, we saw the two Gods that abandon this world.

GoL: "Greetings, everyone. I am the God of Light. And this is my brother, The God of Darkness."

Y/n: "Why did you return to a world you left abandon?"

GoL: "We didn't abandon this world. We continue to watch this world from the distance."

Y/n: "Then why did you return?"

GoD: "The Balance of this world isn't in equal. It's lacking the Darkness, with the defeat of Salem. So we are here to restart everything."

Raven: "You mean to tell us that after everything we've all been through was worthless!?"

Kali: "Your treating this world like some sort of a game?!"

GoL: "No. This world is our finest creation. Without the balance of Darkness, there'll be no purpose in this world."

GoD: "So that's why, we'll wipe our everything and start all over again."

Y/n: "Do you really think that we'll let you destroy this world like that?"

GoD: "You may be a God of War, but not of this world."

Y/n: "Your right. I'm not the God of War of this world.... Because now, I'm the God Slayer!"

I activated my Blaze as Ruby and the others stands beside me with their weapons.

GoL: "We do not wish to fight you. But if you get in our way, we have no choice but to take you down. You can't handle the both of us on your own."

Y/n: "Are you sure about that?"

Then Ruby, Yang, Blake, Pyrrha, Nora, Atreus, Sofia and Scarlet all activated their own Blaze along with the other weapons my Father gave them.

Y/n: "As of today, the L/n family are now know. As the God Slayer."

Ruby: "Because the only ones who Gods care about."

Yang/Blake: "Is themselves!"

Nora/Pyrrha: "And today, we made our vow!"

Atreus/Sofia/Scarlet: "ALL GODS WILL DIE!"

The two Gods transform into their Dragon forms.

Y/n: "Over the years, I've slain Strays. Leaders. Titans. Dragons. Gods. And now, I'll be adding you two in my list as Dragon Gods."

The two of them roar at us.

Y/n: "What do you say kids? Wanna give them the true meaning of pain?"

Kids: "YEAH!"

Y/n: "You ready in their Ddraig?"

The Boosted Gear appeared on my arm.

Ddraig: "Ready as I'll ever be, Partner!"

Y/n: "Then let's bring the Destruction of the Gods!"

Ddraig: "Welsh Dragon! BALANCE BREAKER!"

I entered into Ddraig's Balance Breaker and we all charge at the two Gods.

Summer's POV

We watch as Y/n and the kids fight the two Gods that created the world, which I noticed that the kids seems to be having fun.

Glynda: "Should we help them?"

Summer: "I think they got this cover."

Nora jump on top of The God of Light as she grabs both of his horns.

Nora: "YEE! HAW!!"

The God of Light tried to shake Nora off, but Sofia created a water serpent and it wraps around the God of Light. Then carried a giant boulder, and slam it to the God of Light's tail, making it cry in pain.

I look to Y/n, Scarlet, Atreus, Pyrrha and Ruby and see them fighting the God of Darkness.

???: "Hey!"

We turn around and saw Qrow, Ironwood, Athena, Ozpin, Winter and Weiss coming out of the Airship.

Ozpin: "The God of Light and Darkness?! Why are they here!?"

Summer: "They said after we beat Salem, the balance of Darkness and Light isn't equal. And they're going to wipe out everything and restart it."

Qrow: "Are you serious?! After all the load of shit we've all been through?! They're just going to snap it away just like that!?"

Athena: "It seems that I can take my frustration out of them."

She summons her two sword and help Y/n and the kids fight the Gods.

Weiss: "Shouldn't we be helping them?!"

Ozpin: "Even if we wanted too, we can't. We're powerless against them even with the power of the Maiden. All we can do now is hope for Y/n and others to win."

Summer: "They will win. I know they will."

Athena helped the kids against the God of Light. She jump in front of the God's face and stab her swords in it's eyes, blinding him. Then she went on top of the God's head beside Nora.

Athena: "Let's remove this out of the way, shall we?"

Nora: "You read my mind!"

The two of them grab each of the God's horn and starts pulling them. The God tried to fly away and shake them, but Yang grab hold of his tail to stop him.

Blake: "Sofia! Let's go!"

Sofia created a red water serpent and Blake made many explosive clones. All of the clones wrap themselves around the God's body as the serpent did the same.

Athena and Nora successfully pull out the God's horns out and they both shove it in the mouth as it cries in pain. Then more Clone of Blake starts to jump inside the Gods mouth.

Sofia: "Do it Yang!"

Yang starts to spin the God of Light around. As she increases the speed of the spin, she throw him up to the sky, as the God exploded very brightly.

Blake: "Did that get him?!"

Athena: "Not yet."

We all saw the God of Light falling and he's back to his normal Form with his horns missing. The God crash down on a crater as Athena and the other kids walk towards him.

Ironwood: "Are they really going to kill him?"

Kali: "Y/n and the kids are now God Slayers."

Raven: "It only makes sense for them to kill Gods."

As the God of Light crawls out of the crater, Athena and the others are already cornering him.

GoL(Weak): "Y-You cannot do this! With out Balance, this world will fall in Chaos!"

Athena: "Chaos only comes with Gods. I once a former God myself. And Chaos only happens around Mortal when there are Gods. That's why the death of Gods will bring peace in this world."

Yang pulled the God of Light out of the crater and punch him in the face with her gauntlet as he stumbles towards Blake.

Blake then slash and stabs him with her sword before kicking him towards Nora. Then Nora slams her hammer on his head making him fall down, and she smash her hammer on his legs as he cries in pain.

Nora grab him by the neck and throw him towards Sofia, who's magic circle already. When the God of Light was right in front of Sofia, she placed many bindings on him like it was electrocuting him.

Athena: "If that was all of the power you've got then you disappoint us."

Yang: "Some God of Light you are..."

GoL(Weak): "P-Please.... Don't do this...."

Nora: "Give us a REALL good reason why not do this?"

GoL(Weak): "Without any Gods, the world will be in chaos!"

Nora: "You already said that!"

Yang: "And we'll do just fine without any Gods."

She, Blake, Nora and Sofia stabs their hand on the God of Light's chest while covered in Blaze. As the God screams in pain, the Blaze starts to burn the God's body.

His scream caught the attention of the God of Darkness.

GoD: "BROTHER!"

He tried to fly towards his brother to help him, but Y/n grab him by the tail with one hand.

Y/n: "Your not going anywhere!"

He slams the God straight down to the ground. Then Atreus shoots some arrows on the God's left claw while Pyrrha shots her Spear on his right claw, pinning him down.

GoD: "Release me!"

Atreus: "Your in no position of making the demands."

The God of Darkness was about to get up, but Ruby stabs her scythe on his back, to stop him from moving.

Y/n: "You will see and feel the pain of Mortals."

He press his foot on the God's head, forcing him to look at his brother. Athena walk towards the God of Light as Nora and the others holds him down.

Athena: "Your cycle ends here."

She summons her sword and beheaded the God of Light. His head roll down on the ground as we can all see the shock reaction of the God of Darkness.

Qrow: "Somehow these kids will become blood thirsty for killing."

Ironwood: "I just hope to Gods only."

Glynda: "Of course they will be blood thirsty to kill Gods."

Raven: "After all. Gods are the reason for Y/n's suffering."

Kali: "It looks like the God of Darkness is next."

Summer: "Looks like it."

Y/n then walk towards the God of Darkness and retracted his helmet.

Y/n: "You get to die in a very special way."

Athena summoned many swords and stabs it in the God's joint arms and legs, preventing him to move.

Y/n: "Ruby. Yang. Pyrrha. Nora. Bring the Box."

Ruby: "Okie dokie!"

The four of them join hands as a magic circle appeared in front of them.

Qrow: "What Box is he talking about?"

Raven: "Pandora's Box."

Summer: "It's where Y/n throw Tai inside."

Kali: "From what I heard from Blake, she said that the box torments the souls inside."

Summer: "That's right. I'm not sure how will that work on Gods."

Raven: "Looks like we're about to find out."

Athena: "But I want to test something first, my son."

Y/n: "What is it?"

Athena: "Summer. Come."

I walk towards them and she guided me in front of the God.

Athena: "I want you to use your Silver Eyes at full potential, to see how powerful it is."

Summer: "Alright."

I close my eyes and concentrate on my power. When I opened them, I activated my Silver Eyes, as the God of Darkness starts to burn a little.

Athena: "It seems like it's not enough. Ruby, why don't you use yours. And mix it with your Blaze."

Ruby: "Alright!"

Ruby starts to channel her Silver eyes, but her Blaze aura starts to glow on her eyes, around her Silver aura.

Once Ruby opened her eyes, the bright white light is covered with Blaze aura and the God of Darkness is burning wildly like his skin is on fire as he cries in pain.

Athena: "Interesting. The power of Blaze empowered the Silver Eyes as well as the Aura and Semblance."

Pyrrha: "Just like Jaune's Semblance."

Athena: "Yes. But the Blaze increase the power by a thousand folds."

Nora: "Wow..... I wonder how long to fold that."

Blake: "Grandma means that the Blaze increase our power by a thousand times."

Athena: "Correct. Now let us put him in his place."

The God of Darkness desperately tried to move, but the swords stabs at him prevents him from doing it.

GoD: "If you all do this, more Gods will come to stop you!"

Yang: "Then let them. I got bored punching your brother's face. I could use some more faces to break."

GoD: "The Death of the Gods means the Death of us all!"

Nora: "I'm pretty sure that only Gods will die."

Y/n: "Now prepare for your death, God of Darkness!"

He grab the God by the face and starts to drag him towards Pandora's Box. He then lifted him up and slams him inside the Box.

Nora: "Bye! Hope we never see you again!"

Y/n slam close Pandora's Box, sealing the God of Darkness forever. Then everyone disperse their Blaze and Y/n got out of his red armor.

Nora: "Now what?"

Kali: "How about we go get something to eat and Y/n and Summer can start making plans for the wedding."

Summer: "Good idea!"

Qrow: "I hope you guys got some beer."

Ironwood: "I think I could use a drink."

Qrow: "Then let's call Ozpin and the others."

Ironwood: "I don't think Y/n's house has some space for many people."

Y/n: "It's fine. You guys can go drink at the balcony."

Pyrrha: "Dad, can I invite Jaune to come over?"

Nora: "And Ren too!"

Y/n: "I don't see why not. They're your teammates after all."

We all start to walk back to the house, then I heard someone behind.

???: "Thank you."

I turn around and saw Rias along with other girls that I don't recognize. They all smile at me as they fade away.

Y/n: "Summer, what's wrong?"

Summer: "I-It's nothing."

I look back to where Rias and the others are and they were gone.

Summer: "Everything's fine. Now come on let's go. We've got a lot of planning to do!"

I grab hold of his hand and hug his arm. Then I noticed that Raven hugged Y/n in his other arm too.

Raven: "After you and Summer's wedding, we'll get married too, alright?"

Y/n: "Alright."

The rests of Team JNPR and RWBY came along with Ozpin and the other faculty members of Beacon to enjoy the party. Even Weiss's sister came along and enjoy the party.

I can tell that she's interested with Atreus because of his skills in combat for a young age, or he has his Father's charms.

Time Skip brought to you by

Author's POV

It's been two years since the final battle with the two Gods of Remnant. Y/n properly wed all of his wives. Glynda gave birth to her first child which is a girl.

She named her Calliope, which shocked Y/n because that's the name of his Half-sister. He asked her why she wanted to name her that, and Glynda said that she had a dream of talking to a little girl who's playing a flute.

Y/n told her that the Calliope in Glynda's dream was his half-sister that was killed along with her Mother because of Ares.

Glynda: "That's terrible. No wonder you really hated the Gods."

Y/n: "And as long as I live, no Gods will harm my family."

Glynda peck him in the lips as their daughter slowly wakes up and cry. Y/n walk towards Calliope's cradle and carried her while calming her down.

Y/n: "There, there. Daddy's here."

Then Pyrrha came to the room.

Pyrrha: "Dad... C-Can talk to you."

Y/n: "What is it?"

Pyrrha: "A-Actually, can I talk to you in private?"

Y/n: "Alright."

He handed Calliope to Glynda as he walks out with Pyrrha. Pyrrha guides him out of their house where he saw Jaune.

Y/n: "Jaune?"

Jaune: "H-Hey, Sir."

Pyrrha: "D-Dad... We have something important to tell you."

She walk towards Jaune and holds his hand.

Pyrrha: "I'm pregnant."

Y/n's eyes widen as Jaune starts to sweat bullets.

Pyrrha: "Dad, please don't be mad at Jaune. It was partially my fault too-"

Jaune: "No. It's all my fault. We're both drunk and I took advantage of you. But I'm willing to take responsibility of our child."

Y/n: "As long as your willing to responsibility."

Pyrrha: "Wait, your not angry?"

Y/n: "If you told me that you were pregnant and Jaune ran away, I would be angry. Because I don't want to kill my future son-in-law and one of my favorite student. But since he's willing, then everything's fine."

The two of them smile brightly and hug each other tightly before kissing each other.

Y/n: "I did become a Father after Rias's graduated from school. But it's good thing that you two already finished school. But remember, Jaune. Pyrrha maybe stronger than you, she's still a girl."

Jaune: "Yes sir! I understand! And thank you so much sir!"

Y/n: "And don't call me Sir. Just call me Father too."

Jaune: "Thank you! Father!"

Y/n: "That feels weird, but I'll allow it. Off you two now, and tell the others about to news."

The two of them headed back inside the house to make their announcement.

Then Y/n walk back inside and headed to his Study Office. On the wall behind his desk is the Blades of Chaos with no more power.

And there are four picture frames on his desk. On the left side is picture of him with Rias and the others while the other one is another picture of them and now with their kids.

And on the right side is a picture of him with Summer and the others and the other one is another picture of them with their kids.

Y/n: "I only hope that this peace would last forever."

Scarlet: "Dad!"

He look by the door and saw Scarlet slam it open.

Scarlet: "Pyrrha's pregnant! I'm going to be an Aunty!"

Y/n: "Yes I know. They already talked to me about it."

Scarlet: "So your not mad at them? I mean, they just graduated from school and now Pyrrha's going to be a Mom now."

Y/n: "Well your Mom was already pregnant with you before she can even graduate. And don't blame me, your Mom's very tempting back in the day. Some of my classmates even wanted to kill me."

Scarlet: "I remember that story. Mom said that you even break some of their bones afterwards."

Y/n: "I did? Don't know, kinda forgot."

Scarlet: "It's a sign Dad. Your getting old. Because now, your going to be a Grandpa!"

Y/n: "Cut me some slack, there's been a lot of things happening during my youth."

Then Scarlet sits down on the couch.

Scarlet: "Dad.... Did you ever regret of meeting Mom and the others?"

Y/n: "What?"

Scarlet: "Just tell me honestly."

Y/n: " Of course not. It's true that I didn't enjoy my teenage life and my life change when my foster parents were killed. It was your Mother and the others helped me recover. If it wasn't for them, I would have destroyed the entire Super Natural World for killing my love ones."

He sits beside her on the couch.

Y/n: "I will never regret meeting your Mom and the others. Because all of you are my greatest treasure. And don't ever forget that."

Scarlet: "I love you, Dad."

Y/n: "I love you too, Sweetheart."

She hugged her Father tightly as Summer watch them from the door.

Summer: "That's so sweet. I wish I brought my camera though."

The Father and daughter release each other from the hug.

Y/n: "Don't go there."

Summer: "But I wanted to make to many memories! Anyway, Let's head downstairs, everyone's waiting."

Y/n: "Alright."

The two of them stands up and they walk out of the room and headed downstairs.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

6.8K 191 6
My first non-Demon Slayer story. Hope you still enjoy 😊
7.3K 102 21
A/N: oh my gosh- im crying at the amount of misspellings😭😭 So this is my VERY FIRST story I EVER wrote, I have a new account [names; Killuas_idiot...
938K 11K 35
Hey Minna... This will be my very First Story here.... I hope you liked it... After getting his revenge on the Olympian Gods, he returned to the Loom...
16.2K 528 58
"You took everything away from me... The people I loved, the people I swore to protect with my life... And, to think that I was so foolish to not see...