JK-01 [vkook]

By YoongiAndHisMochi

Au were Jungkook is in love with the flower boy Taehyung. visiting him everyday in silence. He havent spoken... More

CHARACTERS
Intro
1: JK-01
2: job
3: jealous
4: first words
5: dissapointment
6: next meet
7: their begin
8: tea
9: choke
10: first date
11: other me
12: locked
13: saved
14: nap
15: missing
16: trust
17: closer
18: threat
19: suspicion
20: roses
21: he knows
22: hurt
23: guilt
25: chat
26: watch
27: attempt
28: hiding
29: contact
30: found
31: to the heart
32: safety
33: past
34: dr.Kim
35: session
36: together
37: friends
New vkook story
38: beach memories
39: falling back
40: worry
41: different
42: don't give up
43: promises
44: healing
45: lawyer Jeon
46: vacation.1
47: vacation 2 (m)
48: vacation.3
49: happyness (end)

24: lost case

1.3K 125 56
By YoongiAndHisMochi

Taehyung was bored out of his mind. This house was so silent. These guards kept staring at him wherever he went, he hated feeling this watch. He had tried to clean the blood off his shirt in the toilet sink but not a lot came out of it, the shirt was already stained. He better throw it away when he ever gets out of here.

Seung confused him a little. Why does he let him walk around like this freely? Taehyung expected to be locked up or tied to something but he was free to walk around the house. Seung seemed more cautious with Jungkook.

he wondered why...

"Oh....an office" taehyung mumbled to himself when he saw a door that was slightly opened. He assumed it was the big boss's room. Shall i....no they will know...

Taehyung glanced around but didn't see a guard nearby, with a small chuckle he entered the room and pushed the door closed carefully. "woah, damn talking about flex" he said when noticing all those expensive decorations in the room. this man was just showing off he was rich with this.

Taehyung was scared to be caught but he was also curious to know more about where the hell he was and who all these people were. Seung was not here, only the guards. he was gonna risk a small shot to snoop around. So he didn't waste time and sat down on the chair, opening the drawers of the desk in the middle. Most of them just had papers and some cables. "nothing" he sighed and went to the drawer on the left side. He again opened all of them, finding some more interesting documents.

"contract for.....drugs?" he frowned, seeing the letter and the signatures of three different people, including Seung's. "Definitely criminals" he put the paper back where he got it from and looked further, finding some loose bullets and crumbled bills. "Does this man ever clean his drawers..."

Taehyung closed the drawer and turned around rubbing his hand on the bruise on his side which was starting to hurt again from all the moving. He didn't see anything interesting here other than the laptop. So he sat back down on the chair and opened the top, surprised to see the screen still on. He looked at the files, one stood out on the desktop. it was named.

"JK...one? what's that" Taehyung opened the files, glancing at the door to make sure no one came inside before looking back at the screen. The folder was filled with photos, saved web documents, links and videos. He opened the first photo seeing a front and side profile of Jungkook. he looked younger here, less....bruised too. The next photo was a photo of a child with blank hair, he was smiling wide at the camera. "Who is this?" Taehyung said, looking at the kid. "Jungkook too? nah.." Taehyung pressed further and came to a document, he could see they were taken from a website. It was a news article.

'Child (5) stays missing after being kidnapped

A child has been kidnapped from his parent's on the street. a witness hase seen it happen. "they just walked past them and took the child from his mother, it was awful". The police have started an investigation after the case got reported by his mother, Jeon Seoyon.

"I don't know who these men are but I just want my boy back," she cried during the report conversation. The police still haven't found any new clues that could lead to where the child could have been taken to or who these strange men were.'

"A child...Jeon Seoyon" Taehyung whispered to himself and pressed further, there were so many articles about this child. but one stood out in particular. it was the last article that was there.

'Child Jeon Jungkook still havent been found, police suspect the child is dead

It's been almost two years since the boy Jeon Jungkook who went missing two years ago still havent been found. The only clues the police got were parts of the boy's clothes and the statement of the two witnesses.

This case looks to be at a dead end. Mother Jeon Seoyon stays hoping to get her son back. But she fears it is already too late.'

Taehyung gasped. "Jungkook..." He looked at all the photos in the articles of the child. it was the same child that was in this folder. The child who went missing 19 years ago was Jungkook. But why? Why did they take him?

"his mother doesn't know...he isn't dead. He is alive" Taehyung was so shocked by this. He couldn't believe what his mother would be living with, everyone assumed he was dead while Jungkook was here all this time. but...but why. Taehyung didn't understand why. "wait...he told me his parents are dead"

Taehyung frowned, releasing this little detail. He clearly remembered Jungkook saying his parents are dead. but reading this article his parents didn't seem dead. "does he even know..."

Taehyung wanted to dig into this more when he heard something in the hallway and voices. He quickly closed all the tables and shut the laptop before walking to the door. carefully he peeked between the small gap into the hall.

"You did well my boy, see it wasnt that hard now was it?"

"shit he's back" taehyung looked around realising he had to get out of this room fast, Seung couldn't see him here. He went out of the room and wanted to sneak to the other room when he heard his name.

"Taehyungie, come here" Seung said standing in the hallway looking at him. A strange looking Jungkook at his side.

Taehyung gulped and turned to Seung, approaching the two. His eyes were glued to Jungkook who was staring at the ground with dried smears and splatters of blood all over his hands and arms.

Taehyung gulped.... he kills people... is all he could think about. the raven slowly looked up and locked eyes with taehyung, when jungkook realised he was looking back he turned his head and put his blood hands behind his back in an attempt to hide it

"See, my jungkookie isn't all cute. He may seem to be to you but look at him" Seung grabbed jungkook's chin forcing him to look forward, showing the blood platters on his face and dull eyes. "He is a murderer, see the blood. And he enjoyed it, he enjoyed crushing the woman her head between the car door, cracking her skull"

Taehyung felt very disturbed by the image in his head, but he couldn't say he didn't believe it because Knowing Jungkook kills people and the amount of blood there was he did believe Seung. he did believe that that was what Jungkook did today.

"such a pathetic boy. Now clean yourself. you reek of death" Seung said, roughly squeezing Jungkook's chin before letting go. The younger nodded and walked past Taehyung with an insecure posture. When Jungkook left Seung glared at taehyung. "you've ruined everything for me"

"What did I do?!"

"you ruined what I worked on for so many years. Jungkook was perfectly under my control and then you decided to show up. He was oh so into you that he did not follow my orders. you have ruined it, i hate to even keep you alive here. i would have killed you by now i i could"

"why didn't you..." taehyung didn't let himself be scared right now, he needed answers.

"because if i do so Jungkook threatened to kill himself. and i do not need that. Jungkook is mine."

"What did you do to him?" Taehyung asked when Seung wanted to walk away. "what have to done to Jungkook"

"nothing that concerns you"

"it does"

"Just be happy I keep you alive" Seung continued to walk away but what Taehyung said next made him freeze in his steps.

"I know what you did 19 years ago. what have you done with him!?"

Seung took a deep breath and spoke up. "what do you think, choke him, hit him, insult him, abuse him physically and mentally. Got a problem with it?" he chuckled.

Taehyung looked at Seung with a disturbed expression. "you're sick! The police will know about this. you will be arrested!"

"oh, and how did you think of doing that?" Seung turned around. "you're stuck here just like him now, i will be watching you too. if i ever see you talk to him about this i will kill you" Seung reached got his gun and shot a bullet just past taehyung's head. "Next time I won't miss, be careful of what you speak of between these walls."

With that he walked away. Taehyung sank through his trembling knees, the gum shot scared him a lot. he thought he was going to be shot. "This is all sick.... they are all criminals" taehyung spoke while staring at the ground. He knew things.

this place, everything jungkook knew was just one big act of Seung to keep Jungkook around his finger.

---

 Thank you for reading my double update. i love this story so much. i am neglecting my other stories TT but i cant help it, this one is so gooood i loove writing it ugh. especially now we are at the part where things are becoming more clear. now things are connected. i cant stopp. 

i hoope you enjoyed again and i will see you in the next chapter!

🌼🌼🌼

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

49.9K 2K 53
怊Taekook怋 'I love you.' 'Can I love you...?' 'I'll stay with you, as long as life wants us to, for I can't promise a forever, no one can. But as long...
25.9K 1.3K 20
What happens when your past and present collides. The reality that you have been running from, catches up with you. That is what is happening with Ji...
332K 24.4K 73
"You should be careful, love. If I can find out about you, so can they." "I'm sorry, but I don't take advices from c*** s****." "Why don't you come s...
78.4K 5.5K 32
{COMPLETED} All of his life Taehyung hated police and Jungkook couldn't stand criminals. can love find a way to bloom between them.. preview "Kooki...