๐™๐™๐™š ๐™ƒ๐™š๐™ง๐™ง๐™จ๐™˜๐™๐™š๐™ง ๐™ฌ๏ฟฝ...

Sarah-XT รกltal

(๐•‹๐•จ๐•š๐•ค๐•ฅ๐•–๐•• ๐•Ž๐• ๐•Ÿ๐••๐•–๐•ฃ๐•๐•’๐•Ÿ๐•• ๐•ฉ โ„๐• ๐•Š! โ„๐•–๐•’๐••๐•–๐•ฃ) ๐•‹๐•™๐•– โ„๐•–๐•’๐••๐•–๐•ฃ๐•ค ๐•š๐•ค โ„๐•–๐•ฃ๐•ฃ๐•ค๐•”๐•™๐•–๐•ฃ ๐• ๐•—... Tรถbb

Info: (Y/N) the Herrscher of Sentience
Prologue 0: Farewell... ๐•†๐•ฃ ๐•Ÿ๐• ๐•ฅ
Prologue 1: Arrival of a villain in hero suit
Prolugue 2: Ceremonyโœจ
Heres a funny shit to cheer y'all
Prologue 3: A home for you & me
Prologue 4: Your cheeky boi, Ace โ™ฅ
Prologue 5: Bet the โ™  Spade's Limit
Prologue 6: Dangerous mission & coal?
LMAOO true experience
Prologue 7: Plot twist and... Her
Incorrect quotes 1: The Brain Cell
*cough* Back at...
Episode 1.1: Collared card of this night
Episode 1.2: โ™ฆ Sweet pain(t) of the Fools
Episode 1.3: Ditch them, protect them
Episode 1.4: Oh, shi-โ™ฃ
Spoiler of HI3rd chap 26! Anyway AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
Episode 1.6: Ch-ch-ch-chestnuts chestnuts ๐ŸŽถ
Episode 1.7: Basically that one meme
Episode 1.8: Egg
Episode 1.9: Best flavour? Doodle Suit!
Discord and whatever
Episode 1.10: There's too many of him!
Episode 1.11: A ruined Unbirthday party
Episode 1.12: Take actions, Rookies!
Episode 1.13: Never again, wish for nonsense

Episode 1.5: Not so good meeting

1.6K 71 26
Sarah-XT รกltal

「🪑𝚃𝚑𝚎 𝙲𝚊𝚏𝚊𝚝𝚎𝚛𝚒𝚊🍽」

"GEH! Dorm Leader?!"

𝔾𝕖𝕥 𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝕡𝕠𝕡𝕔𝕠𝕣𝕟 𝕒𝕟𝕕 𝕥𝕖𝕒 𝕄𝟠𝕤, 𝕥𝕙𝕚𝕤 𝕤𝕥𝕦𝕗𝕗 '𝕓𝕠𝕦𝕥 𝕘𝕖𝕥 𝕝𝕚𝕥𝕥𝕝𝕖 𝕕𝕣𝕒𝕞𝕒𝕥𝕚𝕔. 🍿🍵

You all were nervously looking shocked and sweating by an unexpected meeting of the Heartlabyul's Dorm Leader.

"Hey, Riddle! What's shakin', pal? You're lookin' adorbs, as always!"

Cater spoke out very fast with a sweat on the left of his face.

(𝕐𝕖𝕤 𝕚 𝕔𝕒𝕟 𝕒𝕕𝕕 𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝕖𝕟𝕘𝕝𝕚𝕤𝕙 𝕡𝕒𝕣𝕥 𝕨𝕙𝕒𝕥𝕖𝕧𝕖𝕣 𝕚 𝕨𝕒𝕟𝕥, 𝕕𝕠𝕟'𝕥 𝕥𝕣𝕪 𝕥𝕠 𝕤𝕥𝕠𝕡 𝕞𝕖)

"Hmph. Keep talking like that, Cater, and it will be off with your head, too." The red male or Riddle said.

Cater giggles at his respond "Come on now~ Please go easy on me~" Deep inside his tone, he is hella nervous at this situation. Wishing himself luck he didn't slip off anything stupid.

"Ah!? This is the guy who put that weird collar on me during the Opening Ceremony!" Grim point at Riddle and exclaims without thinking straight if it was a good idea.

"You two are the ones who caused a ruckus yesterday, aren't you?"

You let out a dramatic gasp and raise an eyebrow toward the short red head "Oi! What you mean 'two'!? I didn't even do anything dumb back there!"

And proceed to look away with a hidden grin or smirk "Yet..."

Riddle gave you a soft 'Hmph', he kinda expect something more of your tone other than this on both of ya first meeting.

He turn at Grim "And you would refrain from referring to someone's unique magic as 'a weird collar'?" He said, frowning, with arm crossed.

He add in some words that none of the group ask "Good grief, the Headmaster is too soft. Letting someone off the hook for not following the rules once will break the foundation."

No, Crowley's not soft, he's just some lazy ass.

"All those who don't follow the rules should just say goodbye to their heads."

You close your eyes and clenched your teeth as with a shiver tingling moved from head to the bottom of your legs and stops.

'Tsk, can't believe i've got my guard down by a shorty...' You thought as the shape of your mouth look like a cat-like upside down V 'Guess this world must have effected me quite easily than i thought...'

And took a nice deep breath while the timing is on the middle of a wrong moment probably been caused by Ace's insults about and right in front of Riddle.

"His words definitely don't match his cute face..." Ace whispers in the air, joins you by closing his eyes.

"That's called don't judge a person by their looks and appearance, Ace... And i don't know if my luck got itself shuffled to take this young man seriously." The bluish purple female or u replied back to him, as Deuce slowly nodded his head in agreement.

Your pupils pointing at somewhere else with sweats on the corner of your face.

"The Headmaster may have forgiven you, but the next time you break the rules, I won't let you off so easily." Riddle said, all chatter and chatter out a warning 'Is that a challenge, boy?'

"C'mon Heart Eye, your Prefect is here. Say it." You remind him quietly with your gloved hands next to the both sides of your mouth.

The ginger nods at you and 'tries' to spoke carefully "Um... By the way, Prefect... Is it possible for you to remove this collar?" He question the red head.

The Heartslabyul's leader raise a brow towards him and gave him a huff "I was thinking of removing it once you've repented, but judging from what you said a while ago, it seems like you've yet to do so." The red haired male shrugged.

"I'll have you walk around like that for a while longer."

After Riddle's words, the background behind all of you just somehow... turned to miserable dark colors, with swirls too.

And as you all turned just plain pale white like sketch papers, even the hairs and the school uniform, it combined with the background, i guess(?). It's like one of those animated show clip scenes.

(Y/N)'s thoughts: Well that chances walk itself to the drain, good job ma-dude.

"You don't have to worry. The 1st years' lessons are focused more on classroom learning rather than magic training. If you can't use magic, then something like yesterday's ruckus should be impossible. It's perfect, isn't it?" The crimson head finish explaining but still continuing on.

As he dramatically swing one of his arm, still with the natural face.

"Now, if you're done eating, hurry and go to your next class. Rule #271 of the Queen of Hearts: "You must not spend more than 15 minutes sitting at the table after you've eaten.""

Riddle said out another one of those strange but also strict rules thingy.

Let's be real here, you were kinda concerned about how many more of these rules are there to remember. (considering there are more than just 200+)

"You know what happens when you break the rules, don't you?" Riddle ask.

Ace sigh under his breath and grumbles "Another weird rule..."

The red head don't have time to wait for the answer and raises his tone "Answer me with "Yes, Dorm Leader!""

"Yes, Dorm Leader!" Both Ace and Deuce repeated those part with their serious voice in such unison 'He need to give them a goddamn break when this is over...'

"Good" Riddle gave off a normal satisfied tone, finally approved the two repeating his answer.

But then until, his glare turn back to you "And as for you, young lady." He said, you knew theres a feeling that it is about to be your turn to be lecture for a minute(s).

"You shouldn't be just sitting there just because you were allowed to attend to this school." '....'

"Even if the Dark Mirror said you're just a hero or a God, a living being that's stronger than the universe. You should be act like one or people will see you nothing but a weakling, a real one. What you did to those students was not good enough."

You close your eyes and 'smiles' but eyebrows are twitching by his words.

"And you should also follows the rules seriously like your seatmates, even if you are not from Heartslabyul. No one will ever respect or notice you if you don't."

𝔾𝕠𝕠𝕘𝕝𝕖, 𝕙𝕠𝕨 𝕥𝕠 𝕜𝕚𝕝𝕝 𝕤𝕠𝕞𝕖𝕠𝕟𝕖 𝕝𝕖𝕘𝕒𝕝𝕝𝕪.

Author-

Trey Clover who, got silence ever since Riddle's arrival, finally speak up "Hey now. Maybe you should stop making her feel complicated. And i'll see them off, don't worry." He said, when we will confirm he's a mom friend now?

The crimson boy calms down, and huffed at the Clover man "Hmph. You're the Vice Prefect, so you better do your job properly."

"As stated by the Queen of Hearts' Rule #339, "After-meal lemon tea should have nothing more or less than 2 sugar cubes in it." In order to protect that rule, I shall need to buy more sugar cubes at the school store. I'll be taking my leave now." He finish his duty here, then, walk away from your table, leaving out a heard whispering mumble.

"Good grief, the sugarpot running out of sugar cubes is a capital crime..."

As the boy, Riddle, left off on his business alone away far from your table, not-yet-later that you all sigh in relieve.

Another unexpect thing for the boys was. You slam your head down to your empty plate, so hard that the spoon/fork/knife(?)/chopsticks jump up and landed differently than it is placed before.

'Ugh! "ObEy tHe RuLeS oR nO ONe lIKeS yOU." Oh yeah? Then how about i'll fucking choke you brutally like the clone of that bitch who simp for a skeleton, you petite-looking ass tomato wig wearer 💢' You thought aggressively, head still planted on the plate while throwing tantrums on the inside.

Until-

*Drip* *Drop*

"Hm?" You move your face up away from hearing a sudden echoing sound of two ink that are dripping somewhere. But it was nowhere.

"Man, that was scary...~ Are you alright there, (Y/N)-chan?" Cater said after he breath in and breath out very relieved, steady slumping down on the table with you, and also gently patting your back to comfort you after from Riddle's insults.

"I'm fine being kept wearing Dorm Lead's collar, but him kinda insulting you (Y/N)? That is not my favorite thing, are you okay though?" Ace said deep down he wanna to punch Riddle for this, and want to comfort you but too bad he's on the other side of the seat.

"He's really lookin' like a bad guy now, yanno?" Grim also patting your back, grumbling about Riddle.

"Hey, that's very rude, Grim." Deuce scolds Grim, but got himself ignored instead.

You didn't say anything yet cos you are still angy as hecc, still coming up with some words. But you hearing some student else talking on another table.

"Did the Dorm Leader leave...?" He nervously ask to his seatmate(s), looking out from the Heartslabyul leader.

"I completely forgot to follow Rule #186: "Never eat hamburger steak on Tuesdays."" His friend reveals with a nervous mutter "so I was wondering what he'd do if he found out..." He said, imagining such a harsh situation.

The first one sighs "Giving us a bit of freedom won't hurt him, you know?"

Trey and Cater also seems to have heard the two students talking. But we'll let that slide away as Trey clears his throat and begans to spoke.

"The Dorm Head managed to become the head one week after getting into the school." He reveals "He's a little bit sharp-tongued, but he's only got the dorm's best intentions in mind, so he's not really a bad guy."

"People who think like that don't just put collars on others." Grim said with frustration. As both Cater and Trey chuckled nervously in respond.

"But speaking of which-" You speak or ask up, all your seatmates eyes on you "-What is this... 'Unique Magic' stuff?"

"Hm? You mean Riddle's unique magic?" Cater replied to you, raising an eyebrow.

"Unique... Meaning, it's only exclusive to the Prefect?" Deuce questions.

Trey answer the question like the big brain of the group "Putting aside all the other magic in the world, magic that can only be used by one person is called 'unique magic'. I think you'll learn about it in detail if you pay attention in class."

Cater add in another answer "Riddle's unique magic is being able to seal off another person's magic for a given time."

"It's called..."

"Off With Your Head!"

You heard Grim shrieks after hearing the name "Even the name's scary!" He hugs you from a dumb fear.

"Since magicians having their magic sealed off is similar to having your head chopped off~" Cater explain with courage after what just happened "That's why, as long as you're in this dorm, it's better not to go against Riddle."

Trey added in "Conversely, as long as you follow the rules, he can be pretty gentle." Said him. Pushing his glasses back steady the way that's way different from your Old Timer.

"Oh yeah, am I gonna be chased out again if I don't come back with a tart...?" The collared Ace ask the two upperclassmen.

"Pretty much~ That's what Rule #53 says, after all~" The orange head answering the ginger and smiles "Oh, and since Riddle was looking forward to getting the first slice of that whole cake, he probably won't forgive you if you don't bring the same thing~"

"You said you want to get along, but you won't let me off that easily?!" Ace said, we know both of his tone and expression do be stressed out right now.

"This and that are different~"

"Still, isn't a whole tart a little bit expensive?" Deuce speak up and ask, tries to help.

Ace groans, knowing he's almost half poor or some "Ugh... I don't have that much money though..." 𝕎𝕖𝕝𝕔𝕠𝕞𝕖 𝕥𝕠 𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝕔𝕝𝕦𝕓.

"Then why not make some~?" Cater reveals a surprise talent to the first years "Those tarts were all made by Trey here, y'know~?"

"You could bake? Nice, this is cheaper than just straight up buying it." 'And sounds grandma.' "Also you don't mind i sample one, Trey?" You said, somehow ignore that thought you just think.

"You made all that Trey-senpai?! Amazing! It's better than what they sell here!" Ace spoke with amazement, remember the taste before getting caught and shit.

Trey lightly chuckles by Ace's compliment and accept the Herrscher's request, for later "Haha, thanks. I think I have most of the tools and ingredients here... But I won't simply offer you my services."

Ace gasp on the last part, the look of horrified rub on his face "Eh?! You're gonna ask us to pay you!?"

Again, Trey chuckles by the Heart Eye's wrong dismay "Haha, there's no way I can extort money from a junior, you know?" Now it's been replaced with the look of relieve.

"The next tart that Riddle wants to eat requires a lot of chestnuts. Would you mind gathering some for me?"

Ace gave out a sigh "It's troublesome either way...! So, how much do you need?"

"It's going to be used for the Unbirthday Party, so about two to three hundred will do." That bitch of a son, you're not in.

Deuce, you and Grim choked on how many numbers of chestnuts just for a single tart "That much!?" Said with triple shocks at the same time.

"I'll have you help me with roasting them and peeling them."

"Can I go back home?" Grim raise his paw and ask. Ace gave him the looks of the great betrayal.

"You know what? I give up." "Me too." And the collared ginger gives the same look toward the Sentience and Spade.

"You traitors!" Do you hear that? That's the sound of the true betrayal. It's coming from a ginger.

"Hey, you're the one who drag us into this waste of time mess. And you decided to call us traitors? Tsk tsk tsk." You made a good point, both arms crossed and making childish 'tsk's.

"There, there~ Making them together and then eating them together will make it more delicious~!" Cater happily said, pating your shoulder as comfort, and saving the collared boy.

"It's that making memories thing~ It might help you start a cooking blog for all we know~" By his words, you remembers the fact you still kept that 'familiar' camera.

And also those 'feathers' memories you forgot to give to 'her' as an apology-

"Keep this a secret from the Dorm Leader, but freshly made marron tart is the best." Trey gaze at each of you children- I mean first years. Making a promise "The only ones who can eat it as soon as it gets out of the oven are the ones who made it, you know?"

You feel Grim standing up steady on the bench-seat "Get your rear in gear! We're gonna go pick some chestnuts 'til we drop!" He rhythm his word with a joyful tone, but he's not the boss of you.

'Well Grim, that raccoon brain of yours has changed fast.'

"Also where do we go to collect some chestnuts though?" You ask the senior classmens.

Trey answer you like the nice guy he is "There are a lot of chestnut trees right by the forest behind the school's botanical garden."

"Alright! Then, let's gather in front of the greenhouse after school."

"Go, go~! We're goin' chestnut picking~!"

"Also (Y/N), you don't mind if we-"

"No, walk on your own legs, lazy damn 傻子."

To be another chapter...
_______________________________

Olvasรกs folytatรกsa

You'll Also Like

155K 4.1K 79
Stray Kids is on tour! Ella wins a prize at the concert that ends up turning her entire life upside down. She uncovers the dark secrets to K-Pop and...
880K 54K 119
Kira Kokoa was a completely normal girl... At least that's what she wants you to believe. A brilliant mind-reader that's been masquerading as quirkle...
774K 17.5K 46
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that.
1.1M 61.9K 38
It's the 2nd season of " My Heaven's Flower " The most thrilling love triangle story in which Mohammad Abdullah ( Jeon Junghoon's ) daughter Mishel...