Episode 1.3: Ditch them, protect them

𝕊𝕠𝕞𝕖𝕙𝕠𝕨 𝕀 𝕤𝕦𝕔𝕜 𝕒𝕥 𝕨𝕣𝕚𝕥𝕥𝕚𝕟𝕘 𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝕥𝕚𝕥𝕝𝕖𝕤.

Btw, this chap is actually short but looked long cuz of the pictures here, the reason was that the Author is so tired they got another stories to write on Wattpad due to their life been hopped from fandoms to fandoms and plus, their irl business/works, sorry.

So feel free to skip since this is kinda the boring part of the story.

_______________________________
「🧑‍🔬𝙻𝚊𝚋𝚘𝚛𝚊𝚝𝚘𝚛𝚢🧪」

After arriving at the right class with the right time for the first period, you all change to a different uniform before starting, that is, the lab uniform

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

After arriving at the right class with the right time for the first period, you all change to a different uniform before starting, that is, the lab uniform.

It's a Alchemy class after all. It's like science stuff, making potion and chemical shit, testing it and learning some more other things from it.

"I see you're the fresh new faces who will be joining my class today." A male voice came up popping your own thoughts.

It sounds deep... And 'a bit' too smooth...

"Hm~ What an unusual hair color

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

"Hm~ What an unusual hair color. Not bad at all, I say. Be careful not to take too long to finish, understood?" Ayo is that Lucifer from hit otome game Obey me!????

"My name is Divus Crewel. You shall refer to me as Master Crewel, if you please." You and the boy's teacher said, taking out a black and white wand with a red not-so-pointy tip-

-Okay why is there a dog collar at the edge of his wand's handle-? Does this mf sexy-ass genderbend version of Cruella de Vil seriously had a pet kink or something?

"Come, take your seats. It's time for class to begin. First off, a few disclaimers." Crewel starts to explain.

"I shall have your tiny brains remember hundreds of names of medicinal herbs and poisonous plants. And mushrooms are a whole different topic. I'll have you remember them so that you don't accidentally poison yourself if you eat some when you go for a walk. Dogs love to eat anything they see, after all. I don't want to see anyone getting a failing mark during the exam, so I shall be as strict as I can." The black and white hair hot ass grown man finish his explaining speech which was hella long so...

𝙏𝙝𝙚 𝙃𝙚𝙧𝙧𝙨𝙘𝙝𝙚𝙧 𝙬𝙝𝙤 𝙛𝙚𝙡𝙡 𝙞𝙣𝙩𝙤 𝙩𝙝𝙮 𝙒𝙤𝙣𝙙𝙚𝙧𝙡𝙖𝙣𝙙जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें