[ RUN! ] Aℓℓ σғ υѕ αяє ∂єα∂ ~...

By Umi_Yumi

Lєє Sυ-Hуєσк χ Fєм! OC ( slow updates I'm telling you) Ryυ Hαɴeυl α тrαcĸ αɴd ғιeld plαyer тrιeѕ тo ѕυrvιve... More

- Cнαrαcтer Iɴғo -
« Cнαpтer 1 »
« Cнαpтer 2 »
« Cнαpтer 3 »
« Cнαpтer 4 »
« Cнαpтer 5 »
« Cнαpтer 6 »
« Cнαpтer 7 »
« Cнαpтer 8 »
« Cнαpтer 9 »
« Cнαpтer 10 »
« Cнαpтer 11 »
♡ How Hαɴeυl вecαмe Jeoɴ'ѕ ɴooɴα ♡
« Cнαpтer 12»
« Cнαpтer 13 »
« Cнαpтer 14 »
« Cнαpтer 15 »
« Cнαpтer 16 »
« Cнαpтer 17 »
« Cнαpтer 18 »
« Cнαpтer 19 »
♡ Vαleɴтιɴeѕ Specιαl ♡
« Cнαpтer 20 »
« Cнαpтer 21 »
« Cнαpтer 22 »
« Cнαpтer 23 »
« Cнαpтer 24 »
« Cнαpтer 25 »

« Cнαpтer 26 »

1.1K 53 6
By Umi_Yumi

• 26 •

We were all putting the finishing touches on the barrier, making sure the ropes were secure, and holding it all together. 

Jeon questioned while showing the rope, "Is this okay, Noona?"

I nodded, "Yea, it's good."

Cheong-san spoke, "Hey," drawing all of our attention to him.

"Chocolate bar." He said holding out a chocolate bar to us.

Dae-su quickly approach him and took the chocolate bar, inspecting it. "You think we can eat it?" Jeon whispered to me, "Well, I'll eat it if it's expired." I respond

Dae-su remarked, "Ugh, it's expired." 

"Okay, so what?" Su-hyeok said

"It doesn't matter if it's expired, we're all starving here" Gyeong-su stated

"Yea, you're right." Dae-su then unwrapped the chocolate bar

We all gathered in a circle as Dae-su passed it to Woo-jin, "Only take a small bite. It needs to feed all of us, okay?" He said

Woo-jin took a bite as Dae su scoff, "Aish, I said a tiny bite."

"I only ate this freaking much." Woo-jin then passed it to On-jo.

After Mi-Jin and Hyo-Ryung, Nam-ra then passed it to me which I just handed over to Jeon. 

"Noona, aren't you hungry?" He mumbled to me in which I shook my head in response.

'I am, though not for chocolate...' 

'I don't know how much I can control my hunger. ' 

I looked at Nam-ra and noticed she was also starving. 

After Gyeong-su took a bite, he gave the chocolate bar to Dae-su and he quickly consumed the last bit of chocolate. 

"Hey, Joon-Yeong didn't have any." Woo-jin said

Dae-su turned his head to see an annoyed Joon-Yeong.

"I... I thought I was last. I'm really sorry." Dae-su apologized

"I guess we just... armor up." I spoke clearing up the awkward and silent atmosphere.

"That asshole."

"Joon-Yeong, you put on the best armor."

We all prepared our armor by getting ready, taping our arms and legs, and putting on some baseball gloves on our shoulders and wrist. 

"This is it." Joon-Yeong spoke 

"Will this work?" Dae-su asked

"It will work." 

I take deep breaths, nervous about this whole plan. I may not get bitten but they could and that's what I fear the most. 

"Jeon, stay beside me, alright?" I said as I reached for the golden bat I had earlier discovered.

He nodded, "I will Noona."

"Are you ready?" questioned Joon-Yeong.

"Shit. You better be right with this," Mi-Jin sighs.

"We've seen enough zombies. They're not smart enough for this." 

Su-hyeok and Joon-Yeong pushed the door open as we all got ready. I was at the back helping push out our barrier while Ha-ri and Su-hyeok are our defense at the front.

"Turn!"

"Get in! Get in!" 

To prevent the zombies from biting us, we formed a circle around the barrier. After everyone had entered, the barrier was locked.

"Did you tie it?!"

"Done!"

"Push!"

I hear more and more growling zombies attempting to climb our barrier as we start to push it with all of our combined strength.

As I sensed the zombies' hands above the barrier, I swore, "Shit." 

"They're climbing over!!"

"It won't budge!"

"Push harder!" Joon-Yeong yelled

"We can do this!"

We all pushed, but the barrier's weight and the zombies surrounding it made it difficult to move and kept us from getting close to the exit.

"It won't move!" 

'Fuck, we need to remove some of the zombies.'

I took my golden bat and began to push the heads of some zombies out of the way, all the while staying inside the barrier. Upon observing this, Su-hyeok and Cheong-san began to clear out some of the zombies. While Ha-ri shot some arrows at the zombies with her bow. We all made an effort to keep fewer zombies outside the barrier because doing so would make it easier to push the heavy barrier. 

"Push!"

I heard Jeon yell, "Hey! Hey!" as I noticed a zombie grasping his hair.

I turned to him and swung my bat at the head of the zombie. Making the zombie let go of his hair.

Then, we overheard Joon-Yeong groaning in agony. He was slumped on the ground and was staring at his bloody hand. 

'Did he... get bitten?'

"Hey, are you okay?!" Mi-jin asked, panicked display on her face

"Oh, shit."

"Aish" I muttered, getting off a zombie and glancing at Joon-Yeong. 

"Shit. I said I'd take responsibility." He suddenly got up and climbed up the barrier.

"Hey!"

"Joon-Yeong!"

While we were all attempting to stop him, he had already reached the top and was outside of the barrier.  He dropped himself, getting bitten off by zombies.

"Get off!"

"Push! Push!" He said while a zombie is at his shoulder

"Hurry up and Push!!" He shouted

Tears started to drop as I try to ignore it. I pushed harder determined to leave this place. As Joon-Yeong pushed the barrier with us from outside, we all heard him scream in pain.

"Go home! Make it home!" He yelled

"Go home!" He yelled repetitively 

Mi-jin's cries and shouts were heard as Joon-Yeong was struggling as more zombies bites his body. 

"Keep going!"

"Keep going!" 

We can now hear Mi-jin and Joon-Yeong's cries as Mi-jin holds his hand, trying her best not to let go of his hand. 

"No! No! Stop it!"

"No! Wait!"

"I'm sorry!"

Screams and cries from Joon-Yeong stopped as a horde of zombies covered his body. We were all saddened because there was nothing we could do but keep going and push the barrier.

"Push!" 

We all pushed as we arrived at the exit door.

"Untie it!"

"It's untied! Push!"

"The door won't open!" Su-hyeok yelled

"Fuck" Gyeong-su cursed

"Aish, let me try" I spoke, grabbing my bat and hitting the door knob at hard as I can.

"It still won't budge!"

I saw a part of the barrier untied as I hurried up and help Nam-ra close it up. The zombie growled at us with their bloody faces and bloodshot eyes. 

'I fear I'll end up like them...'

"Hurry up!" Hyo-Ryung yelled

"It won't open. It's locked from the outside."

On-jo made several attempts to open the door before the door finally opened, showing her father standing outside. 

"Appa..."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.6K 81 21
HOW WILL YOU FEEL WHEN YOUR BESTFRIEND LEAVES YOU FOR HIS FREAKIN REVENGE " GWI NAM PLEASE STOP IT I'M BEGGING YOU ATLEAST FOR THE SAKE OF YOUR...
25.1K 682 19
[DISCONTINUED] "woah, this is like a zombie game that i've played" male oc started [7/2/2022]
70.2K 3.5K 8
'𝗜'𝗹𝗹 𝗣𝗿𝗼𝘁𝗲𝗰𝘁 𝗬𝗼𝘂 𝗡𝗼 𝗠𝗮𝘁𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝗪𝗵𝗮𝘁' 무슨 일이 있어도 널 지켜줄게 ➤ 𝖠 𝗓𝗈𝗆𝖻𝗂𝖾 𝖠𝗉𝗈𝖼𝖺𝗅𝗒𝗉𝗌𝖾 𝗌𝗎𝖽𝖽𝖾𝗇𝗅𝗒 ...
142K 4.8K 18
"i'll be right back. i have some zombies to play red light, green light with." "food is life. that's all i gotta say." "not gonna lie, they can bite...