Castlevania: Through the Infi...

By Critica1Darling

The Overseer of Castlevania is bored so he decides to bring the cast of Castlevania and have them react to va... More

Prologue
history of the entire world, i guess
Double Dates and Origins
Dracula the Game Developer
Intermission 1
Adrian Wick
Chef Dracula
Music 2
Intermission 2
Mortal Kombat
Trevor 'Burt Gummer' Belmont
Young Lisa Frankenstein
BREACH-Intermission 3
The Christmas Truce
Remnant: The Eternal Cold War
Overwatch: The Lustful Conquest
Harry Potter and the King of Hogwarts- Pilot
Intermission 4
Queen of Vengeance
DOOM Eternal
Ace's Report
Intermission 5
The Terminator
Halloween!!
Ghostbusters
A Castlevania Christmas Carol
The Queen of Retribution

Music 1

1.8K 16 2
By Critica1Darling

"So, this song we're gonna listen to, is from a band called SlipKnoT." Ace said.

The reaction was to be expected as everyone gave a collective "Huh?"

VEGA chirps into Ace's earpiece in a sassy tone. "Context seems to be needed."

"Ok, so essentially, this band has nine members to make their music." Ace said, scratching the side of his head. "Their genre is called Nu-Metal. You'll start to understand as we listen to the music."

"Why would they call a genre of music metal?" Greta asked.

Lisa nodded, "I agree, why name a realm of music after an element?"

"Like I said, you'll understand as we progress. Now the first song we'll be listening to from SlipKnoT is called Birth of the Cruel. It was from their latest catalog of music." Ace said.

They nod as Trevor is seen drinking, "Well let's get the show on the road!" He says holding up a glass of whiskey.

The screen was black but it had a logo of an S in a tribal like design. The song began with drum beats as well a keg being tapped along with the drums. They could hear a voice say:

Let him crave understanding
Let him crave your wisdom
Let him crave
Let him be provoked
Father, by self-control

That's when the guitars dropped in.

"This is what music sounds like in the future?" Dracula asked.

Trevor was bobbing his head a bit while Lisa nodded with her husband, "It's rather loud."

"Sounds interesting so far." Carmilla said.

The singer, Corey Taylor then began to sing in a soft voice.

Corey: I'm just a Judas, lookin' for a silver line.
And tomorrow is still a step behind.
Hey, hey, drama, I'd love to be a waste of your time.
Oh no, thanks so much for wasting mine.
So hear me out.

"He has a nice voice." Hector said.

Adrian was listening to the lyrics and felt they had meaning behind them.

The song went quiet except for a bit of mechanical whirring before the song exploded with the singer shouting.

Corey: Let's hear it for the damaged!
Who understands but the broken?
Developed in the arms of spite!
I'm all fucked up and I make it look good!
Adrenaline sight tonight!

Corey: I'M OVERTHROWN!
I'M OVER YOUR THRONE!
I'm over it!

Sypha was taken back, "What happened!? Did a coup happen?"

"I believe he means it metaphorically." Isaac said to Sypha

Carmilla was stroking her chin, "It could be about how royalty eat each other."

Dracula and Trevor listened, knowing what they meant by the damaged. It was them.

The chorus began with two other singers shouting Sick and Fist with the main singer.

Corey: Sick! Sickened, I'm sickening, I'm stricken by the Fist!
Blessed are the fires that have burned me
Listen to this, the lesson is, never underestimate the agony
Death of the fool, Birth of the Cruel!

The song then started back at the main riff while a series of beeping occurred in a sequence.

Adrian didn't know how to feel about the lyrics now as it couldn't get his head around them.

Dracula knew what kind of song this was about. A man who was treated horribly and so he became cynical and disillusioned. Much like he did.

Lisa voiced her thoughts "It sounds like a man who is hurting."

"What is that beeping?" Sypha asked.

"Oh that's Morse Code. It's a form of communication through a line between two different places. They make specific taps to mean a letter to make a sentence." Ace answered.

"And what do those sequences mean?" Dracula asked.

"It means Birth of the Cruel." Ace replied.

Lisa, being a mother herself, shook her head, "No one is born in such a way, they are raised to be cruel."

Hector nods, "The same can be said for animals, they are not cruel or evil creatures, only nature and bad owners are the reason."

"You're right, no one is born cruel." Dracula said to Lisa. "But that's what it means, he died a fool and was reborn as a cruel man. Afterall, you saw my origins."

Lisa grabbed both of her husband's hands and stared him right in the eyes, "Vladimir Dracula Tepes. You have changed, you are a good man, a great husband, and a devoted father. I don't ever wanna hear such things come out of that mouth of yours."

Dracula looked into her eyes and really thought about everything they did together. He smiled and held her hands, "How did I deserve a good woman like you?"

She gave him a light kiss on his lips before having a smile on her face. "I could name off the many things, but more than a few I'd rather say behind closed doors." She gave him a wink while Adrian was hissing, "MOTHER!"

"Ok guys, save that for after." Ace said.

Corey: Remember how you spent the best part of forever in a state of pure disease?
It was another thing altogether.
To forget that you brought out the worst in me.
Hey, karma, you don't feel like I do.
You just wish you'd hate like I do.
We are the bitter, the maladjusted and wise!
Fighting off a generation too uptight!
We're all dressed up with nobody to kill!
The rhetoric stops tonight!

"I must say, it is rather interesting to listen to." Dracula said, tapping his foot.

Trevor nodded while Adrian huffed, "I might enjoy it, but if I'm to be honest this style of 'metal' is not for me."

VEGA chirped "Dont worry after this we will be taking a trip to the 80s and Era of Hair Metal."

Carmilla and the other women all voiced their opinion, "Hair metal?" They way they said it bordered on non believing or outright skeptical at such a concept of music.

VEGA continued, "It was movement during the 1980s where metal singers would have their hair permed to a fluff, long, or outright styled to be as bombastic and loud as possible which reflects the materialistic, neon colors, and almost retro futuristic style of the 1980s."

"That sounds ridiculous." Dracula said.

Vega chirped. "As the saying goes, it was the 80's."

"That's the excuse everyone says about that?" Trevor asked.

VEGA replied, "More or less. You'll understand whenever we reach that era of viewing."

The riff then added a secondary guitar to sound more epic.

Corey: I'M OVERTHROWN!
I'M OVER YOUR THRONE!
I'm over it!

Corey: Sick, sickened, I'm sickening, I'm stricken by the fist!
Blessed are the fires that have burned me!
Listen to this, the lesson is, never underestimate the agony
Death of the fool, birth of the... Birth of the Cruel!

YEAH!!!

The breakdown began as an epic and heavy and slowed headbanging session all the while mechanical noises and whirring was heard.

Trevor was following the rhythm and his head began to bang back and forth slightly, while Lisa shook her head, "Such music, I honestly can't get behind it."

Sypha nodded, "The lyrics are nice but I agree with the music or at least how it's played."

Dracula was nodding his head slightly as well.

The breakdown continued as the bridge began.

Corey: Now's not the time for denying!
Shifting the focus to scare!
Let's not forget we're all guilty!
All three dimensions polluted by earnest despair!

Corey: I'M OVERTHROWN!
I'M OVER YOUR THRONE!
I'M OVERTHROWN!
I'M OVER YOUR THRONE!
I'M OVER IT!

The song began to cool down with some electronic rhythm while the voice from the beginning came back to end the song.

Let him crave understanding
Let him crave your wisdom
Let him crave
Let him be provoked
Father, by self-control
That he can see, look in the enemy in front of him
Because cursed, not today, sucker
Go back to hell where you belong

Adrian didn't really know how to feel about the song now, the lyrics however gave him the feeling that the singer was telling the one who gave birth to them to burn.

"Now, the reason I chose this song to start was because some of you knew what kind of song this meant." Ace said, looking at Dracula, Trevor, Carmilla, and Isaac.

"But we're gonna move on to Hair Metal now with the band Twisted Sister." Ace finished.

Once again a collected, "huh!?" Was heard. "I'm sorry for whoever has a sister like that for whom they named their band after her." Laughed Trevor.

"Hey VEGA, do you know any reason why they were called Twisted Sister?" Carmilla asked.

VEGA replied, "The original singer named Michael, called Jay one night in a drunken stooper and said more or less, the band should be called Twisted Sister in a slurring sloberish voice. The name stuck, and Dee joined the band a few years later."

"More often than not folks, the names come at the most outlandish of circumstances and sometimes just out of nowhere, and sometimes, their name has meaning." Ace said.

Trevor nodded, "Being drunk does make you have genius moments! I should drink more!"

"Please don't, we can barely tolerate you sober, much less drunk." Adrian said.

Lisa sighed, "What song will we be hearing from this band?"

Vega chirped, "One that encapsulates the 80's teenager and how they felt growing up with what they saw as strict parents, only for it to become a symbol of those who feel they are being oppressed."

Dracula leaned towards Lisa, "Remind you of anybody?" He muttered.

Lisa nodded. As Isaac for once and out of character says, "Well? We're waiting!?"

The screen opens to a family eating as the father, a strict looking man, almost in a demanding way says, "Pass the carrots please." To which the three children do with their heads down not even looking up as the dinner table is silent say for the clanging of utensils hitting plates.

The middle child at the table asks calmly, "Can I be excused please?" Which causes the whole table to stop in silence.

Dracula looked at the father with a small glare and a raised eyebrow.

Trevor whistled, "Shit, they're acting like the kid killed a puppy in front of everyone."

"Reminds me of my own parents." Hector said.

Adrian coughs a bit, "While my father was strict in my upbringing, he wasn't like this man who seems to rule his family with an iron fist."

The mother who was almost scared gave a comforting smile to her son and said, "Of course dear."

To which the son walks away from the table as everyone returns to eating, only for the father to stop as faint rock music can be heard from up above. Causing his eyes to widen, he asked, "What is that?" His voice was deep and demanding again. The mother just smiles and shrugs trying to play it off as nothing. However the father wasn't having it as he said, "I know what that is. That's music!" Raising his voice a little.

The mother, still trying to keep things from getting out of control, said, "Douglas C. Please, he's just a child." With almost a hint of pleading in her voice.

"Oh boy... Here we go." Carmilla said.

Lisa narrowed her eyes as she said, "He better not."

The father just narrowed his eyes at his wife, "Dont you Douglass C me!" He berates his wife before throwing a napkin down on the table, getting up, he heads off towards where the music is coming from. Which cuts to the son who is playing on a guitar rocking out to Twisted Sisters "I Wanna Rock."

Lisa's eye twitched a bit at how this man just treated his wife. "Oh you BASTARD! If you were my husband I would have given you a nice smack with a frying pan!"

"Lisa, you wouldn't even marry him if you saw this kind of behavior." Dracula said.

Lisa nods with her arms crossed, "Damn straight!"

Soon the door to the boys room slams open which causes the young man to jump. "Alright mister, what do you think you're doing?" His father asks with a sneer before turning to his right and begins walking, "You call this a room?" He walks a bit before grabbing the boy's books and slams them to the floor. "This is a pigsty!"

Then he grabs another shelf then crashes it to the floor, "I WANT YOU TO STRAIGHTEN UP THIS ROOM NOW!" He yells at the boy before walking up to the kid who is now sitting on his bed before getting yelled at directly. "YOU ARE A DISGUSTING SLOB!"

Dracula's armrest cracked from his grip as his fangs were in full view. Ready to tear out that disgusting excuse of a father's throat out.

Greta now was voicing her opinion, "LAY OFF HIM YOU FUCKING PRICK!"

Adrian was growling as he said, "If or rather when I become a father I shall never be like this poor example of humanity."

Trevor was seething at the sight, even though he wasn't a father yet, he would do anything for his unborn child.

The camera now zooms in on the father's face as he continues to berate his son. "Stand up straight! Tuck in that shirt! Adjust that belt buckle! Tie those shoes!" Soon his eyes go over to the album on the bed as he picks it up and with disgust clear in his voice says. "TWISTED SISTER!" Before pointing at the poster, he looks at his son, "What is that!?"

Before slamming the poster down on the ground. "Wipe that smile off that face." Then the camera cuts back to the fathers face as he yells at his son. "DO YOU UNDERSTAND?!"

Carmilla was cuddling her furry babies, "Mama would never yell at you, she loves you too much." The panther was purring while the beaver was happy being cuddled.

"Lisa, I'm going to kill him..." Dracula growled.

Lisa just gave him her calm smile and a sweet voice. "Honey, wife gets first dibs."

The father still continues to yell at his son, "What is that!? A TWISTED SISTER PIN?! On your UNIFORM!?" The camera cuts to the son's face as he takes everything his father throws at him slowly looking down. "What kind of a man are you!?" It cuts back to the father, "You're worthless and weak! You do nothing! You are nothing! You sit in here all day and play that sick! Twisted! Electric twanger!" Then the father throws up his hand shaking as he yells. "I CARRIED AN M16 AND YOU!"

Now he points at his son as he continues to berate him. "You! You carry that! That! GUITAR!" It cuts back to the son who is still looking down at the floor. "WHO ARE YOU!? Where do you come from!?" Cutting back to the father he yells out, "ARE YOU LISTENING TO ME!?" Taking a second he finally lets out a deep and mighty angered filled. "WHAT DO YOU WANNA DO WITH YOUR LIFE!?"

Hector began to shake and breathe erratically at the man shouting. This caused Isaac to hold his fellow Forgemaster's shoulder, "Breathe Hector. Breathe."

Lisa still had a calm face on but the glass in her hand exploded as she crushed it from her grip.

Sypha was shaking her head in anger. "I think what he wants to do is get away from you!"

Soon the son slowly looks at his father, contemplating the answer before saying it in an adult voice, "I wanna rock!" Then hitting a stand on his guitar.

The sound sends his father screaming out the window, which is seen to be on the 2nd floor, onto the ground with glass raining down on him. Sitting up with a dazed look, the wife comes up and throws a bucket of water onto him which causes him to spit out some of said water before falling backwards again with his legs shooting up abit.

There was silence before Trevor was the first to bust a gut and start laughing his ass off.

Dracula and Isaac were the only ones to not laugh as they were just confused as hell.

Everyone else laughed though.

Soon the sounds of drums could be heard as the son started spinning before transforming into the lead singer himself, DEE, dressed in sports equipment which had black and pink as its theme, huge blonde hair, and make up as he started singing. Which was accompanied by guitar and bass

Dee: We're not gonna take it!
Oh no, we ain't gonna take it!
We're not gonna take it anymore!

The father rushed up the stairs only to stare at Dee who grabs him by the head and drags him back down the stairs.

"What the fuck is he wearing?" Trevor laughed out loud. "He makes Dracula in those old 70's pants look fucking good!"

Sypha couldn't help but laugh as well.

Carmilla was confused as all hell.

Adrian was staring at the screen and blinking as he looked at his tea he was drinking before pouring it out to make sure he wasn't drugged.

Lisa was now a giggling mess. "At least the man's hair is impressive."

Dee comes up to the two brothers as he sings.

Dee: We've got the right to choose it.
There ain't no way we'll lose it.
This is our life, this is our song.

Before said brothers turn into two members of twister sister who are dressed just as crazy but not over the top as the singer. Then Dee goes to the other side and sings.

Dee: We'll fight the powers that be just.
Don't pick our destiny 'cause.
You don't know us, you don't belong.

The other two also transform into the other two members and are once again dressed just as ridiculous, all while the instruments are creating a rhythm that is addictive.

Once Adrian finally got over the shock of the band's look and started listening to the lyrics, it clicked in his head. "They wanna be free, dear lord. The song is about being free to do whatever you want with your life."

"Interesting song, I must say." Carmilla said, tapping her foot slightly.

"Indeed, but it's still not quite my cup of tea." Isaac said.

Hector was bobbing his head, "Are you kidding me?! The song is about freedom! It's amazing!"

Soon the father is seen coming up before getting hit in the face by all five members of the band which results in him falling down slowly to the floor, with his wife shaking her head holding the first aid kit.

Dee: We're not gonna take it!
Oh no, we ain't gonna take it!
We're not gonna take it anymore!

Trevor was laughing along with Sypha who was now singing along, "Karma is paying the father back ten fold!"

"I would've preferred to impale him outside our home." Dracula grumbled slightly.

Soon the father comes up to the TV where a live concert is seen with the youth with long hair head banging while the band plays live.

Dee: Oh, you're so condescending.
Your gall is never ending.
We don't want nothin', not a thing from you!

The drummer hits his drum sending gold glitter flying in slow motion before cutting back to the stage.

Dee: Your life is trite and jaded.
Boring and confiscated.
If that's your best, your best won't doooo!!!!

"Quite poetic, I must say." Sypha nodded her head.

Greta was head banging while Adrian was enjoying the music. "Father, I might be wrong, but I think what they're trying to say here is that no matter what people try to do, they'll never take away what makes us, well us as a person."

"You're right son." Dracula said, "Quite a nice message, I'll admit."

Soon it cuts back to the house as the band is now coming towards the father who is backing away scared towards the window.

Dee: We're right, YEAH!
We're free, YEAH!
We'll fight, YEAH!
You'll SEEEEEE!!!!!

The power of the singing was so strong the father is sent out of another 2nd floor window and down into a garden where the wife comes in with a water hose and sprays his face.

Dee: We're not gonna take it (Come on)
No, we ain't gonna take it (Louder)
We're not gonna take it anymore!

"Quite pathetic for a man." Carmilla chuckled at the father.

However, the song was infectious as others joined in with the yeahs as energy was filling those watching. "Oh my, the song is quite energetic." Lisa said with a smile.

It cuts back to the concert as the drummer forgoes his sticks for his fist as they sing again the anthem of the youth.

Dee: We're not gonna take it
Oh no, we ain't gonna take it
We're not gonna take it anymore!
NO WAY!

What follows is an amazing solo as the father is seen climbing the tree with a rope around his body and a maniac grin on his face.

Dracula nodded his head while tapping his foot.

Trevor was looking at the father and grinning. "Oh Karma what do you have in store for this fool now." He asks as he prepares for the coming laughter.

The solo continues as the father now swings on the rope towards his house only to smack into the wall, then falls down back on the ground.

Hector laughed out loud and Isaac chuckled a little.

After the solo the band were now seen hanging out a window as they sang.

Dee: We're right, YEAH!
We're free, YEAH!
We'll fight, YEAH!
You'll SEEEEE!

Before cutting back to the house as they sing with the father trying not to get cornered by a window only for him to see two, then he goes to a wall acting smug thinking he's safe.

Dee: We're not gonna take it (Louder)
No, we ain't gonna take it!
We're not gonna take it anymore!

Dracula nodded slightly as he was starting to enjoy the song.

Greta was grinning, waiting for him to go through.

Soon the last blast of music sends the father right through the wall, Landing on the ground he's being comforted by his wife as his head seems to be spinning a bit before finally blacking out for good as the screen darkens signaling the song's end.

Trevor was laughing his ass off.

VEGA chirped as he asked, "What do you all think of the song?"

Trevor was the first to yell, "I FUCKING LOVED IT! The music! the lyrics! I loved everything about it!"

"It was quite interesting." Dracula said.

"I enjoyed it a lot." Hector said with a smile.

Adrian nods, "I liked the meaning behind the song speaking about ones who want freedom and how we should be ourselves."

Greta smirked, "It was great, and it was fun to watch the father get his ass kicked."

"While it is nice, it is still not my cup of tea." Isaac voiced his opinion.

Lisa nods as she adds, "While I loved the message, I believe the father was a good example of how not to be a parent or a husband."

"And here's the sad part about that last part. There are many parents who look at these types of bands and see them as spreading negative messages or have inappropriate themes for kids listening to them. Now remember when Dracula and Adrian went to the Senate hearing over video game violence?" Ace asked to which everyone nodded.

"Well the same thing happened. Except with rock music. In fact, the lead singer went to Congress in an outfit similar to the one you saw and absolutely schooled them." Ace said.

Everyone let out a collective, "WHAT!?"

Adrian gave out a chuckle, "So me and my father as business men went in our finest suits, while a performer went dressed as if he was going to another concert and told off the politicians."

"Oh yeah, it's what made him stand out from the other musicians that stood up against the government." Ace said.

That got a good laugh out of everyone as Sypha asked, "In most nations such things wouldn't be allowed by the king or ruling party, how is America allowed to let its people openly oppose their government?"

VEGA chirped, "Remember what the other Dracula said about the right of free speech in the last viewing?"

"America works via government with a president who is only in office for two to four years, depending on who is voted by the people. When America gained independence, there was a paper that was written to speak about their rights as a person. One of those rights was the right to say what they wish. At least to a certain extent, because some people will just say what they want just to get a reaction out of people." Ace explained.

That was an honest shock as Trevor asks, "Ok what about the others?"

VEGA chirps, "The other rights listed in the document are many, but the main ones which are debated in many timelines is the right to have and bare arms, and the freedom of religion to be practiced peacefully, and of course making slavery of another living being illegal."

"The fact slavery still existed all the way until that time disgusts me." Isaac said with a sneer.

Lisa asks, "Do you have a copy of this document?" She then adds trying to hide her plan for her and her husband. "I'd like to study it for research purposes as a scholar."

Ace looked at her before smirking behind his plague doctor mask. Knowing exactly what her plan is, but went with it. "After this final song, we can provide you with a copy."

She nods a thank you as Sypha asks, "What will this song be about?"

VEGA replied, "This one is done by a band who are considered the Grandfathers of Metal who helped birth it. A song which was done as an anti-war song but became very popular among soldiers all over the world because of the subject the song covers."

"If you recall during the History of the Entire World, the U.S and Russia were in a cold war but made other countries fight each other, like Vietnam. This was a war that caused protests within the U.S because of how unnecessary the war was. So a lot of bands made anti-war songs, with this one becoming one of the greatest examples in history." Ace explained.

Adrian asks Ace, "What's the name of the song?"

"It's called War Pigs by Black Sabbath." Ace replied.

That got everyone's attention for a few reasons, one because of the name which caused some confusion but the second was the name of the band. However before they could say anything the screen came to life which made everyone look at it.

The screen revealed a clearing with a forest nearby. An explosion rocked the screen before revealing American soldiers running and shouting as they were firing their weapons. "Move move move!" A soldier shouted while tanks began to roll in with them. Helicopters flew overhead and fired missiles into the forest, causing fires to burn.

Lisa was shocked deeply as she reached and grip her husband's hand.

Dracula held her hand as he watched what war looked like.

Trevor held Sypha's hand as he watched all the explosions happen. "Good God…"

VEGA chirps, "This was an all too common sight in the Vietnam War."

"I thought we had it bad..." Greta said with a shakened breath.

Vega chirps into Ace's earpiece, "Wait until we actually show them the timeline where the vampire viewers fought in the war."

Ace took a deep breath, "Oh boy…"

Over on the other side, the Vietnamese were shouting orders in their native tongue and fired at the Americans.

That was until it all started to slow down. The two sides had slowed down, so the audience could see the details. That was until a loud guitar played. Along with the drums and a bass played. They played a tune as the soldiers fired their weapons. Along with the music, a loud siren played.

The siren sent a chill down everyone's spines, Adrian couldn't help but notice that the soldiers fighting had a range of emotions, but the most clear one to see was fear. "Father, look at their eyes, these men." He couldn't finish and instead let his father figure out what he had seen.

"They're scared. They don't want to fight." Dracula said, holding Lisa's hand tighter.

Lisa stared at many and fought back tears, "So many of them are boys… Oh god Adrian… If Adrian was born at this time he would be there."

"That was part of the protests." Ace said. "Many of these people weren't just volunteers. They were drafted into the war. As in forced to go."

Lisa couldn't hold back as a hand covered her mouth and tears ran down her face.

"That's horrible." Carmilla whispered, holding her baby beaver tightly.

Carmilla's panther purrs as she rubs her head against her mistress.

Sypha unknowingly runs her stomach as she crys, "Our children… Oh God Trevor."

"They won't ever go there. I won't fucking have it, Sypha." Trevor held her hand tightly.

The screen then zoomed towards the band playing in the middle of this warzone. All of them wearing cloaks with witches dancing in front of a cauldron. The song continued until the siren faded away. This caused the song to stop with just the cymbals tapping in a pattern and a burst of guitars occasionally. And then the singer, Ozzy Osbourne began to sing.

Ozzy: Generals gathered in their masses.
Just like witches at black masses.
Evil minds that plot destruction.
Sorcerer of death's construction.

Trevor knew right away what was being said, "Oh God, that's… He's saying they didn't care how many lives are being thrown away."

Adrian looks at Trevor and then at his father who had served in an order of sorts.

Dracula looked at his son, then at Isaac, Hector, and Carmilla. They were those kinds of generals.

Lisa asked her husband, "Did they do it when you were a Templar, did they just throw away your lives?"

Dracula looked down, "Essentially, yes. But I was too blinded by my faith to see it."

The screen showed the various bands playing their instruments before zooming to look at the soldiers who were shot or set on fire. The soldiers who were screaming in pain from their limbs being blown off or the blood leaking from the bullet holes. The music intensified with the inclusion of more guitar notes and drums.

Ozzy: In the fields, the bodies burning.
As the war machine keeps turning.
Death and hatred to mankind.
Poisoning their brainwashed minds.
Oh lord, yeah!

Sypha soon threw up in a bag that was given to her while a few others did the same, however Hector screamed out, "Those poor bastards! They're pawns and they don't even know it!"

Dracula was used to seeing such carnage, as was Lisa because of her experience as a doctor, but it didn't mean she was completely ok with seeing it happen.

Adrian had to shake his head, this kind of fighting changed everything he knew about it.

Greta wrapped her arms around Adrian as she buried her head into the crook of his neck.

Adrian held her close to try and comfort her.

The song began to pick up with the various drum beats with the same guitar riff. Before changing as time resumed watching the soldiers fire their weapons at normal speed. The witches knelt down before swaying their heads from side to side, their hair flowing all around. Ozzy began to sing while clutching his mic stand.

Ozzy: Politicians hide themselves away!
They only started the war!
Why should they go out to fight?
They leave that role to the poor, yeah.

Trevor grips his arm rest tight as he growls, "Bastards… fucking no good bastards! The good people fight and die while you make money off their deaths!"

Carmilla was shocked at such an idea, making a profit off of war was nothing new, but causing said war to make a profit off of it? That was evil even for her!

The witches stood up and held hands around the cauldron before raising their hands up as the musicians played their instruments. Ozzy himself was bouncing his head up and down to the song.

Ozzy: Time will tell on their power minds!
Making war just for fun!
Treating people just like pawns in chess!
Wait till their judgement day comes, yeah!

The music went back to the previous riff with more impressive drums beats before changing once more into an awesome long guitar riff.

As that happened, the screen showed helicopters landing down to release more soldiers before flying away. Americans and Vietnamese were falling every second of the day.

Adrian was growling deeply showing his fathers side, "People are not pawns! They are living. Breathing people with lives!" He yells as his eyes begin to slowly turn red from his rage.

Greta held him down, "Adrian! Calm down." She hugged him tightly in an attempt to subdue his more animalistic side.

Trevor and Sypha looked at him in worry.

Adrian does calm down as he breathes in Greta's scent which seems to soothe the savage beast that was almost released.

Hector and Isaac looked at each other, knowing they were a part of that chess game. But did they hate Dracula for it? No. They knew what they were doing.

Lisa looks at her husband and says firmly, "They will never be pawns, they will be free thinking, breathing, beings. Am I clear." While she didn't say 'their soldiers' it was clear what she was saying to her husband.

"Understood." Dracula said.

The riff ended at the start with the tapping of the cymbals and the bursts of guitar. This caused time to slow down once more all around as it showed an American soldier being stabbed to death by a Vietnamese soldier. Ozzy sang once more.

Ozzy: Now in darkness, world stops turning!
Ashes where their bodies burning!
No more War Pigs have the power!
Hand of God has struck the hour!

Sypha was stroking her chin, "What does that mean? Does it mean the people revolted? They stopped sending people to die?"

The screen changed to show pictures of citizens with sign posts with anti-war messages. The so called War Pigs were seen losing their money before fiery portals appeared below them and they fell through.

Ozzy: Day of judgement, God is calling!
On their knees, the War Pigs crawling!
Begging mercy for their sins!
Satan laughing, spreads his wings!
Oh lord, yeah!

Lisa looks to her husband, "What do you think?"

She motions to the scene, "The lyrics and what we're seeing. What do you think?"

"It would seem God has given them to Satan." Dracula spoke.

They were seen on their hands and knees in front of Satan himself, who was dressed in a suit and tie with a smirk on his face. The screen then shot up, back to the band in Vietnam. The song went back to the impressive drum beats with the guitar riffs before all the instruments stopped except for the guitar which played an echoing riff with bursts of the other drums.

The screen zoomed in on the many dead bodies, revealing their names and date of birth and death. Some as old as sixteen.

Hector shakes his head, "Even with justice served to those who caused such a war, those who had to fight paid the price."

Everyone looked down to pay their respects, as did Ace.

The same riff continued as the drums and bass played. Before evolving into a new riff with the band members being shown to play. The witches were swaying again as they rose their hands.

The final part of the song contained a scene of a young American soldier aiming his M16 at a Vietnamese soldier who held his AK-47 at him. They stared down each other before they both knew it wasn't worth it. So they lowered their weapons and began walking away.

The final segment of the song was the same echoing riff before it began to speed up, this caused the entire scenario to flashback to the very beginning of the video.

Hector began to laugh bitterly, "Oh god, it's so messed up… I figured out the message of the song."

"What is it?" Carmilla asked.

Hector looks at her as he has a creepy smile. "There will always be those who profit from war, or will start a war to profit from it." He stated clearly before breaking down into laughter.

Everyone looked at him with worry before Ace said, "VEGA, tranquilize him."

"What did you do?" Dracula asked, nearly getting up.

"I had him tranquilized. It's a specific serum that will put them to sleep.

This caused Dracula to calm down and sit down.

Lisa however looked at her husband, "What do you think the meaning behind the song is?"

Two androids picked Hector up to take him away for psychological evaluation.

Dracula sighed, "Hector's view isn't wrong. War profiteering. Someone always profits from it, and everyone else pays that price. But in the end, much like the ending of the song, they will get what's coming to him."

Lisa grips his hand. "You will try and keep such things from happening right?" She asked in hope.

"Lisa, we will do our best, but even you understand that conflict is a part of human nature. There will be wars, there will be casualties. We can't stop all of them, but we will do our hardest." Dracula said, caressing her cheek.

She nods as VEGA chirped, "I believe a break is needed for everyone to process what they have seen."

Everyone nodded. Isaac asked, "Will Hector be ok?"

"We need to do a psychological evaluation on him. To try and help him." Ace answered.

Everyone stood up from their seats and made their way to the many areas outside of the theater.

VEGA chirped in his earpiece, "Do you believe this is necessary?"

"Absolutely, VEGA. They need to see the best and worst of their world." Ace answered. "Their future depends on it."

VEGA asks, "Will we tell them?"

"No. Let them believe they're doing this to make their world a better place." Ace answered.

Ace walked away from the stage.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

108K 3.5K 17
Hiraeth(n.) a home sickness for a home to which you cannot return, a home which maybe never was; the nostalgia, the yearning, the grief for the lost...
5.2K 108 7
After an incident that somehow teleported Dracula, his family, his castle as well as many of his subjects, they arrive on a new planet where they qui...
31.2K 1.2K 10
[DISCONTINUED] An angel with unmeasurable vigour falls from the heavenly kingdom onto the town of Gresit, where the "sleeping soldier" is resting in...
52.4K 1.1K 39
What if Lisa Tepes didn't die, but was saved by a Belmont, a younger sister of Trevor Belmont, read how they travel to stop Dracula, meeting Trevor...