Jealousy || Taekook ||

By ZoyiGuk

[ completed ] A spoiled jealous Jungkook. Taekook Started:5 April (2022) Ended: 26 October (2022) More

Chemistry class
Driving home
He always stutters
The kiss
Park Bogum
Jealousy
Sickness
Somewhere under the sky
On the ferris wheel
Ice-cream
Ice-cream pt.2
Threaten
Kiss and hugs
A new friend
Slap
New faces
The new guy
I don't deserve to die alone
Jackson will die?
Jackson will die? pt.2
Not an update
Words
Reducing his strees
Cafe
kiss
Defeated
Planning
The park
clumsy
fainted
unconscious
For Jungkook
the park 2
Birthday party
Seokjin
jealous Jungkook
Past
The Surprise
Shit
The pain in chest
demoralize
uncover
Envious and terror
Taekook ๐Ÿ”ž
pleasure ๐Ÿ”ž
photo booth ๐Ÿ”ž
Dinner
Exposed
Separate
middle of the night
weak
unconscious
Sorrow
Jimin
sudden
fight
Realisation
Taekook
The End
Finally

Suffer

4.5K 187 36
By ZoyiGuk

A happy Saturday morning. Birds chirping were still could be heard when Taehyung choose to leave his home. He was in search of a job, just to help his mother and unknot the debt and all.

He was tired to be true. It's hard for him live like that, like in a trap. He's hating this things now.

His steps were abrupt when he reached his destination, he had faith that maybe the elder would help him, without jungkooks' concern.

He wasn't anxious or nervous like always but a little unsure about -what if the later denied to help him. He promptly shook his head, pushing the glass door as the board open is proudly hanging on the wall.

"H-hyung?" He stuttered.

"Oh Taehyung-ah." The elder smiled, getting an unexpected visiting from the younger.

Taehyung slightly nodded, stepping inwards and aimlessly sitting on a chair as it's still less people. The conducts of the younger were oddly queer which made the elder abruptly face him, with a worried frown.

"Is anything wrong? Taehyung?" Jin carefully asked, getting a seat nearer.

"H-hyung? Can I get a Job?" The sudden appeal made jin shocked as Taehyung didn't think twice spatting this question.

Jin pondered, staring here and there at his co worker. They're new to him as he himself is a new worler despite it's his own property.

"B-but we're not in search of employees Tae." The words visibly made Taehyung tense, a dissatisfaction but he choose not to show up.

"Oh is that so?" He clung tight on his strap of the bag, gulping and hastily standing up from the chair, making jin halt and startling.

"I would be get going the—"

"Tae?" The sudden voice and the tight grip on his arms made him halt as he stared at the elder.

"You can tell me if anything wrong. I would definitely try to help you hun." Jin voiced ever so sweetly that Taehyung doubted it someone else.

He swallowed, requesting the elder for a glass of water which he instantly provide.

When he looked fine Jin ask patting his back. " Take your time."

"H-hyung —Eomma."

"Your Eomma what?"

"She was having continuous chest ache these days. So i took her to the hospital yesterday." Jin immediately hold taehyung shoulder making him sit back as he already started to weep.

"What t-they said?" A hint of fear laced with the tone.

" The inner walls of the vessels are d-damage. She needs a quick surgery b-but i can't manage enough money for this." Jin tensed as he gulped down a glass of water too.

"Did you talk to Jungkook?" Taehyung immediately shook his head. "I don't want him to get engaged with my problems."

"But I do think he would help you." Jin voice was assured as he patted the younger back, consoling him.

"H-he had help me enough hyung i—

"You love him, don't you." The words prevent hard taehyung to saying further. He gulp. Feeling an extreme pace of rash over his chest, his heartbeat quickening as the unknown shade of crimson plastered over his cheeks, making him think about it.

Yes he knows he does love Jungkook but this is not right.

A deep sighed heard from seokjin as he nodded his head to himself, concluding things internally and regretting helping Yoongi. Well he didn't knew back then.

"I know Taehyung. You do." Jin voice laced again as Taehyung panicked, it would be a great mess if Jungkook came to know about it.

"I -i—"

Beep

Taehyung thanked all the goddess as his phone ringed at the very right time. He swiftly excused himself and picked up the call but his face paler as the opposite line voice shoved inside his ear.

-----------------+++++----------++++++----

"No, not like this"

"Then?"

"You should put these here."

"Oh okay, btw where are the others"

"They're in jin hyung's cafe, i don't know what are they doing." Jungkook slightly nodded. He was quite upset with the thought that instead of his friends he has to call events decorator, for a birthday decorations.

But one side of him was totally alright because there's someone who's with him.

He tossed off the thought trying to engross himself with the decor and Jimin helping him. The later always stayed with him anytime he wanted and he was way more greatfull for this.

"Jimin" he called out, and instantly got his attention. " I was wondering what color would he like."

"For what?" Jimin frowned.

"For light?" The later lightly chuckled as he continued plugging the Flowers.

"He'll love anything Jungkook. I tried to ask him about his likes and dislikes but he said he doesn't dislike any colour" Jimin chuckled again, remembering how the younger voiced about him not disliking anything specific.

Jungkook nodded, not really convinced by the other. " Do you perhaps know his favorite colour?" He carefully asked not wanting to annoy the later.

"No" jimin simply reply placing a bouquet over the table.

Jungkook wore a light grin for the younger. Everything has changed, even the people. Once Jimin was that coward who starts to shaken just by Jungkook's name and now here's Jungkook taking care of his comfort ness.

He sighed, the memory of him fighting with Jackson and Yugyeom is still fresh in his mind, his good friends to be noted.
but he never regretted.

"Done, let's fix the light" jimin squealed as he finished placing the flowers in sequence, the decorator party following him.

"But we don't know what color he'll like!" Jungkook complained, his lips nearly pouted pondering what colour should he use to impress the younger.

"Let's use the purple one, i have seen his every stuff in color purple so i guess he like the color most." Jimin suggested, grabbing a bottle of water and drinking it in a swift.

"Okay let's order" Jungkook emitted before flopping himself in a corner chair but something got into his mind which abruptly made him stood up from the chair.

"What's wrong?" Worries laced through Jimin's voice as he saw Jungkook palming his own face by both of his hands.

"I left my phone in home" Jimin chuckled, concluding it as Jungkook's excitement which was true. Jungkook even forgot his wallet out of excitement.

"So i have to order?" Jimin asked, a slightest tease in his tone while Jungkook sheepishly smiled.

Jimin instantly Unpocketed his phone, and unlocked it but frowned seeing so many missed calls from a specific number. Jungkook seemed to notice the change.

"What's wrong?"

"39 missed calls from Taehyung!" Promptly the shade of light red coated over Jungkook's cheeks, a bashful smile on his lips.

"Perhaps he has called you before me?" Jungkook didn't say anything, he was blushing to the core to even a voice. But Jimin's fake cough instantly pulled him to reality.

"Yah Jimin, order it already!"

~

"Done~~" Jimin screamed as soon as he saw the event decorators fishing their works on lights. Jungkook head snapped as he narrowed his eyes towards the venue, all purple.

"Do you like it?" Jimin voiced, eyes holding hopes as he wait till Jungkook's answer.

"Will taehyung like it?" He instead ask, while Jimin aggressively bobbed his head. "Yes he'll definitely like it." Jungkook grinned nodding lightly, satisfied with Jimin's words.

"So... We should leave now no?"

"Yeah, let me check the whole venue for last time." Jimin nodded as he started to pack the stuff he brought by himself.

"Jungkook c'mon we should go have dinner. You eat nothing since morning." The later shouted as Jungkook ran towards him and grabbed his backpack, before heading towards the exit.

-----------------+++++++--------+++++--

Jungkook stare up at his wrist watch as soon as he get out of his car. It's nearly 11:30 When he reached home and in 30 minutes taehyung's birthday. He knows taehyung's mom will never allow him for a late night out so he planned to wish the later through phone in exactly 12am, so that he get to sleep for few.

Poor he was really exhausted.

Jungkook carefully shut the door behind him, not wanting to wake up his parents but got startled when his eyes landed on his half sleep mother on the couch. He went towards her and tried to lift her up in his arms but the lady woke up in instant.

"You idiot bunny, put me down." Jungkook giggled as he put his mom down on the couch, acting sheepishly.

"Where were you?" His mom sternly asked.

"I-i was decorating for taehyung's birthday" Mr. Jeon grinned as she nodded proudly. Her hands reached Jungkook's hair and caressed on it. She surely could feel her son how much in love.

" Don't get your father's words dig in your mind." Jungkook instantly shook his head as not to made her upset.

That day after the dinner his mom wasted a good hour assuring him not to feel hurt, she consoled him that she'll be always there forever for her son.

"But did you eat something?" Her concern voice abruptly made Jungkook to bobbed his head as he settled himself beside his mom on the couch.

"Jimin and me went to Jin hyung's cafe and we had dinner together." He happily mumbled but tiredness in the hint. " Mom, Jimin's really a good friend he helped me so much today." Mr. Jeon patted Jungkook's arms mentioning him to go on.

"After dinner we went to mall just to see what should I gift taehyung but couldn't choose anything." Jungkook sounded dishearten when he pronounced the words and his mom promptly caught it.

"So this is the reason you're being late at home?" Jungkook hesitantly nodded rubbing his nap as a small amount of blood coated over his cheeks. Mrs. Jeon laughed at her son before standing up from the couch.

"Now go and take rest. You look tired" Jungkook lazily yawned leaning over the couch and mumbled "yes mom you too."

It took him ten minutes to get fresh before laying on his bed. He gazed at the hanging clock, 11:45. 15 minutes to taehyung's birthday.

Without thinking anything he searched for his phone and it was on the night stand beside his bed, but the notification over his screen made him instantly bewilder. 59 Missed call from Taehyung, 23 from Hoseok and 19 from Jin. There are texts too but Jungkook choose to call back Jin instead of taehyung.

Jin didn't pick up the call at first but second time he received.
"Hello?" Seokjin voice was low and weak almost was a whisper.

"Hyung?" Jungkook excitedly voice, one side of him assume that Jin perhaps planning something for taehyung too so he might want his help.

Jin's slightest hum made Jungkook to asked further.

"Hyung? Did you need something?" Jungkook questioned again.

There was a instant no from seokjin which was equally firm, Jungkook frowned at the hard tone but shrugged it off as he mumbled again. "There are so many missed calls from you and taehyung and from Hoseok hyung too so i thought-"

"Why do you care?" Jungkook stopped startling.

"H-huh?"

"Why do you care Jungkook?"

"What do you mean hyung?" Jungkook voice almost cracked in the end, his body started to react in the unnecessary thoughts upon jin's voice.

"You're still oblivious?" Seokjin snickered, his tone was mockery while Jungkook gulped out of anxiousness. He hastily stood up from the bed making his way towards the balcony.

"H-hyung is anything wrong." He sounded so soft, seokjin would've melted like a butter if situation would be something else but seokjin chuckled again.

"You're so busy to even pick up a call huh?"

"No actually i was-"

"You don't have to explain anything Jungkook, actually it was taehyung's fault to expecting something high from you" Jungkook swallowed hard at the mentioned of Taehyung.

"What happened to hi-"

"His mother was hospitalized, she suffered heart attack." Jungkook stilled at his track as jin bother to say the remains. " Taehyung was so helpless when he get to knew. He called you so many times but you, you were— oh i should really stop here." Jungkook gulped down the suffocating breath, blinking and roaming his eyes everywhere. He didn't know what to do or what to say.

"T-Taehyung?" He hardly voiced.

"H-he is fine" Jin stuttered as he spelled, his tone was questioning as Jungkook got the courage to asked again. "He's fine? Totally? Did he eat something? Where is he now" Jungkook's brain tugged as he hastily grabbed his Jacket and car keys, ready to leave wherever Taehyung is.

Seokjin didn't reply.

"Where's he now?" Jungkook attempt again but only he could hear the sound of disconnecting the phone.

.
.
.
.
.

***

I'll finish this book asap

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

29.8K 1.4K 10
โ ๐ˆ๐Ÿ ๐ˆ ๐œ๐š๐ง'๐ญ ๐ก๐š๐ฏ๐ž ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ. ๐๐จ ๐จ๐ง๐ž ๐œ๐š๐ง โž แด›แดแด˜ แด›แด€แด‡ ส™แดแด›แด›แดแด แด‹แดแดแด‹ แด„แดแด˜สส€ษชษขสœแด› ยฉ 2021 ส™ส แด แด€ษดษขแดษขสœ___ Publish : 3 July 2021 End : 26 Septembe...
1.2M 40.6K 70
In which a famous Youtuber ends up being noticed by his idol. Started: April 20, 2017 Finished: July 2, 2018
88.6K 2.5K 30
"we were better off as friends" or where Taehyung, who is Jungkook's sister's boyfriend ends up in a bed with Jungkook drunk. started- 02/09/2020 end...
444K 24.5K 83
What happens when worlds are split? What path will Jimin and Taehyung choose? "Your beauty isn't the same as ours, but its just as precious," BTSร—BTS...